Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Puddles and Shadows - Page 2 Empty Re: Puddles and Shadows

Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:30 am
Puddles and Shadows - Page 2 Tol0JGb

@jwc

And they had been doing progress.

The male could only sweat drop, thankfully she hadn't wrecked anything with that blast this time. And the male just kept on going, as if none of it had happened - although he knew to call her Toki-chan from now on, if he wanted to avoid any further damage. And he left her to her own devices, as he heated up some extra meat, a couple of vegetables like broccoli and cauliflower, and finally he brought out the drinks. With practiced movements, not even really paying attention, he settled them all up around the table as she ate, before finally slipping her a can of soda on the table cover, and then sitting himself down. ''So you can have half the containers if you're that hung-'' he started.

He had lifted his head up and his sentence hung off as he was greeted with the sight of the girl literally crying. Takeshi's eyebrows - yes both of them this time - shot up, as he was rather surprised that she was crying. And then he started to wonder what the heck happened. And then she called him by name - seriously that kind of leap was almost creepy, was she a stalker yandere thing? Oh no, he hoped not because that would get really awkward - and he just couldn't even correct her. He was almost fascinated by the fact that she was so soft, and that she was crying. ''S-sure.'' he said, his voice surprisingly hoarse.

Honestly, his cooking had made her cry? Normally it wouldn't phase him, but this was so unexpected. And to have someone actually like his cooking, was something he was sure would never happen to him. Then again, nobody else had eaten his cooking before, so he didn't have much of an experience to compare it to. He was touched. The male felt that maybe, just maybe he should try to give her more benefit of the doubt. And the male was opening his mouth, about to apologize for how rude he's been. Like that whole calling the cops thing, and maybe thinking of her as a stupid brat in his head. Sure, that would help patch things up, and make everything smooth again right?

And then she ruined it.

The male worked to not let out an audible groan, but he rubbed his temples and gestured to her seat. ''Go sit back down, and grab some more. And some of the side dishes. It works better like that.'' he said, and he would refuse to answer her until she set down. Nope, not even the tears would convince him this time, she had already ruined the moment so hard. ''First off, I live here, I've lived here my whole life and I work like four different jobs because I like working and it pays the bills. And I've been cooking most of my life, since I always had to take care of myself. So now, what are you doing here?'' he said. For a moment, he was tempted to add sarcasm with the word roommate but he had a bad feeling about it.

He figured that she would twist it differently somehow.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum