Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Dravocn
Dravocn
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dravocn and Captain Kuro Left_bar_bleue0/0Dravocn and Captain Kuro Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Dravocn and Captain Kuro Empty Dravocn and Captain Kuro

Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:00 am
It was a quiet and rainy day, the droplets hit the Seireitei concrete-esk floor tiles and roofs like a heavy and massively extended drum roll. The animals either pouting and hiding, or simply staring at the water puddles that the heavy was causing. The poor civilians just outside of the walls of the Seireitei had issues as their roads were becoming more like mud or simply just being trashier than they were before. The Shinigami and citizens would usually stand in the rain for gatherings but as there were none, most of them were indoors.

Dravocn, however, had decided to take a walk in this pouring rain, his every footstep drowned out by each raindrop, he was doing distance running, hoping to increase his speed. He ran around through the hallways where a small pink haired girl and a hulking man with the title of kenpachi used to get lost in. Slowly building his speed from three hundred miles per hour, trying to get faster, the rain making it difficult to turn, so he sometimes had close calls on either falling or hitting a wall. He built up faster to four hundred, trying hard to keep up his pace and almost praying to himself to have the endurance to keep going... science experiments aren't going to get him to as great power as those he'd seen, his captain being one of them. If he was going to ever find his sisters, he needed to have the speed and endurance to keep running.

Dravocn was glad that everyone was pretty much inside, he knew what he was going to do next, as his body would need time to recover before getting any stronger. He looked down to his blade and caressed the hilt gently as he ran before booking it at five hundred, chanting to himself in his mind.

'I'm going to get stronger, i'm going to get stronger, there isn't a place in hell i won't be known in, i'm going to get stronger.'

Dravocn took a deep breath and amped it up to six hundred, and he was losing energy quick, which only depressed and angered him, he needed to progress, so he dialed it down back to five hundred with a sigh and some regular deep breathing. At least his turning was getting better, how he almost stopped skidding on the water was a definite plus considering that this means he'll make sharp turns on a dime when the floor is dry. Dravocn continued his deep breathing, the rain was quickly followed by a loud boom and lightning, and as soon as Dravocn had seen the lightning, he wanted to harness the power for science, but even more so he was inspired to move faster, now chanting to himself in his mind.

'I am lightning, but a flash in your eyes before i'm gone. I am lightning, I will rip through space before you blink. I am lightning.'

Dravocn took a deep breath, stopped at a corner, turned and relaxed for a few moments to recuperate. He stared down the endless seeming hallway as it was a straight shot for quite a while and he made it a goal to get to the end within ten minutes, that's reasonable right? He wanted to get stronger, so he was in determination to push himself. He took a deep breath and darted toward the end of the hall, the rain pouring down on him and everything around him as he rushed faster, perhaps he'd need to do short distance running at higher speeds repeatedly in order to gain the stamina to do long distance running at higher speeds. He thought about it as he ran and took a breath again as he darted faster.

Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned they say, well, two things were interesting about that statement to Dravocn, one, he planned to replace woman with his own name and two, he wanted to if there was a specific woman in mind as based on the reality of demons and hell, an average woman on earth with no powers was unlikely to cause any damage much less have time to show any sort of fury. His thoughts started irritating him as he attempted to focus on his running, picking up the pace, deciding later he'd try to practice keeping his mind on a specific goal.

After a futile attempt at accomplishing his goal of getting down the hall within ten minutes, Dravocn frowned and stared behind him, tempted to run down in that direction to try to acomplish his goal again, though, he thought about it for a bit and figured it would be best to train with a much stronger person than he, and decided to go to his local shadow master of a different sector, as his own division leader was also the captain commander so asking for training from him would be too troublesome for the man he respected as a scientist.

Dravocn took a breath and smiled after a small time allotted to recuperate and walked to the door of Captain Kuro Okami's home and got on his knees behind the door and simply waited in silence under and poured on by rain.

864 words
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dravocn and Captain Kuro Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Dravocn and Captain Kuro Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Dravocn and Captain Kuro Empty Re: Dravocn and Captain Kuro

Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:58 pm

I'm being serious here!

Captain of Squad Thirteen

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Outside of the Okami home, there was a strange young man kneeling down. Of course, the person who had arrived on his knees would normally have been stuck there for days, but fortunately for him the Captain of Squad 13 had realized that he had forgotten to grab his own jacket.

Dancing along the shadows of the night, Kuro had just been about to get into the Sokyoku to take him to the living realm so that he could go on another 'expedition'. However, then it had started raining. Over the course of a minute, a trail of shadow had run along the buildings of the Rukongai, a subtle breeze left in its wake as the white cloaked figure with the white hair hid in the shadows, dashing back along the buildings and streets as he advanced all the way back to his home…

And opened the door right into some object. Grabbing his arm against the handle, Kuro's eyes widened as the entire door came with him, ripping it clear off of its hinges as it flew into his house, wrecking one of his screens as his own body rolled around, his head smashing into the ground repeatedly as he performed cycles, before slamming painfully against a wall.

He was not having luck with walls this month.

Slowly getting up, Kuro rubbed his back. "ow, ow, ow…" Meanwhile, in his head, his Ziamichi spirit decisively decided that it was decisive that he would not let Kuro get away with that. "YOU IDIOT! LOOK WHERE YOU'RE GOING, YOU MORON!" The voice inside of his mind screamed, as Kuro got an angry face. "I WAS WATCHING THE FRONT OF THE DOOR, NOT AT ITS SIDE!" He proclaimed, walking back up to the door before looking out into the rain.

"HEY, YOU!" He declared angrily, before becoming distracted with the appearance of the Shinigami whose face he had just acquainted with his house. "Why are you sitting out in the rain outside someone's house?" He asked, before his eyes went up to his head, his right hand coming down into his left as he had an epiphany. "Oh, you must want those forms for first division! Jeez, those guys are so incompetent with their paperwork now that I'm not there anymore!" The man let out, his body vanishing as if he had bled into the shadows themselves, before appearing again with… a massive stack of papers in his arms.

In fact, the stack was so high that only Kuro's short stature was preventing it from smashing into the top of his house. "Don't tell them I was about to leave without delivering these, please? Thanks!" He requested of the man, before confirming his own request.

At last, he would hand out the forms to the man in front of him, waiting for him to take them out of his arms.

After all, once he's done that, I can go back… and… try to forget everything… again…

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

Last edited by JJ on Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Dravocn
Dravocn
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dravocn and Captain Kuro Left_bar_bleue0/0Dravocn and Captain Kuro Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:18 pm
Dravocn simply smiled as he felt the intense speed that he had expected from his friendly division captain, he smiled and stood up and thought for a few seconds before taking the papers and looking outside. He looked to Enko and smiled as she produced bag that surrounded the papers, stacked the papers neatly and the bag was created tied. Enko then created a small name tag like thing to be placed on the bag as a simplistic rotor was generated to send the bag to it's designated place. The name tag like thing said 'Sent by Dravocn Hecoro, 3rd seat of the 12th division, with love from Captain Kuro'.

Dravocn smiled at the captain as the messenger bag left with little to no problems as Drav was a seated officer, he could make sure the bag was delivered safely by the other shinigami in his division. He would have done it himself, but as it was raining, and he was wanting to train with Captain Kuro, who also seemed like he wanted to leave very badly, Dravocn wasn't about to let the man slip away despite not knowing that he was slipping away to begin with. Dravocn smiled at the man as he slowly recovered reishi from the utter relaxation of listening to the rain. Dravocn stood there to the Captain and waited for further orders.

"Is there anything else you need Captain Kuro of the thirteenth division?" he asked with his off-putting yet always plastered on his face smile, his hands behind his back and one clasped in the other, his feet straight but not locked, his void-like eyes bearing upon the captain without sending any threats... just more or less uncomfortable as he waited and watched the captain. He wanted to be trained so much that he just didn't pay attention to how his demeanor seemed... then again, he wasn't exactly skilled in social interaction in the first place.
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dravocn and Captain Kuro Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Dravocn and Captain Kuro Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Dravocn and Captain Kuro Empty Yay the template is working again finally OTL.

Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:57 pm

I'm being serious here!

Captain of Squad Thirteen

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

"...Anything… I… need…?"

The words slowly came from Kuro's mouth as the smile left his face… and the light left his eyes for a moment, feeling them become almost… hollow for a moment. Those eyes looked back at Dravocyn, and in that moment a strange kind of… emptiness passed between the two. It was peculiar that an emotion of nothingness could pass from one of the men to the other, until finally at last Kuro spoke.

"… I'm going on a mission to the human world. To kill hollows. As many… as I can find…" The male stated, his feet losing balance for a moment as his hand came up to his face, slowly placed over one eye as he blinked down at the ground, taking deep breaths. ...To… kill…? To kill… to kill… or be killed…? Which is it…? His thoughts flowed around his mind as the unbidden memories of… something… tempted to claw at him.

Coming out of that experience, Kuro's eyes noted the man still standing there, before smiling at him. "...Sorry about that. Why are you still here if you sent the message away?" Kuro asked the man, slowly walking over to his door and lifting it off the ground, making a noise as he set it back against the wall, slowly taking out small senbon from a pouch at his side before stabbing them into the door, holding it firmly in place. "You can come inside if the rain's bad…" Kuro told him, his footsteps entering deeper inside of his abode. ...You're missing… something… but what…? The scarred captain wondered to himself as he wandered about his home, before slowly coming to a stop within the kitchen.

"...Do you like pancakes?" He asked the man behind him suddenly, his eyes blinking beneath his white hair, his sleeves falling away to reveal his black arm as he lifted both of the appendages upwards, holding two glasses of milk. One of these glasses he handed to the young Shinigami… and the other he slowly took a drink out of himself.

Kuro… wasn't… really sure… what he was doing any longer...

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Dravocn
Dravocn
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:15 pm
Dravocn still smiled at the man, finding no qualms with the empty atmosphere between them, in fact he too that time to analyze the man's demeanor, stature, and actions, to get a good feel of the man he was going to train under for the day. His eyes followed the captain, his eyes unintentionally bearing down on him as the man's thoughts were causing him problems.

"Captain Kuro, you seem troubled, are you alright? Also, why are you going to the human world to slay hollows, it is not your division's designation to do so, unless things had been changed under my nose at least." he said with a smile and an attempt at teasing so as to cheer the disturbed man up, ignoring the pancake statement as that was what he based his first question off of. Dravocn looked to the milk and drank it, nutrition is part of training he guessed and shrugged, though currently he was more concerned with the captain's state than his training.

Dravocn watched the man concerned, though his face wouldn't show it as he smiled and his eyes still showed nothing but a void. It was surprisingly almost dead inside of his head, usually there would be voices in there arguing between each other about him or each other or even yelling at him. He gladly took this time to be thankful for the silence in his mind.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum