Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hayden Hollow and Vizard/War upgrades Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Hayden Hollow and Vizard/War upgrades Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Hayden Hollow and Vizard/War upgrades Empty Hayden Hollow and Vizard/War upgrades

Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:04 pm
  • Name Of Character: Desmond Hayden
  • Link To Character Profile: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13845-desmond-hayden-accepted-4-5
  • Reasons For Upgrading:
    https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14345-an-evolution-of-drastic-proportions-close-zin-yuudeshi

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14440-sphere-of-strife-enter-the-realm-of-war-and-causality-akureyri-iceland-conflict-mission-event-thread

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14150-operation-forest-restoration-protag-mission-thread-series?highlight=The+forest

I’ll first start off with addressing the Hollow tier and the Vizard skills. Hayden during his forest thread ended up going nuclear due to the instability of his body at the time due to the death matter afresh to his body, when he exploded into death matter and reformed he absorbed every being within a mile radius that couldn't protect it’s self from this blast- this cause a influx of negative energy from the Hollows being absorbed causing their powers to merge into one ‘super hollow’ within Hayde. This added to his instability to he met with king of the Vizards Zin Yuudeshi who used their Hogyoku and willpower to perform a type of Mass konso on the Hollow to attempt to pacify it a bit while placing a seal on it’s powers so it doesn’t tip Hayden apart from it’s raw power. This has heavily restricted only allowing for Hayden to tap into a small portion till he and his body become more accustomed to the Hollow power and grow his own so their souls are not clashing.

As for Hayden own tier upgrade, during the war thread (which is one of the longest within the war) he managed to cause a stalemate tie advancing Vanguard forces through his actions. While not a win it established a foothold at the very least. He also went back and forth with Saiko pushing his mind, beliefs, and body to the bring and over using his specially crafted last resort move. At the sacrifice of most of his energy and the usage of his arm for that thread he unleashed a tremendous attack on Doctor Hebi ripping half the man’s body in half as a 0-2+. Not only this he took the equivalent of three Cero Oscuras head on with his shikai armor and a savage beating from Doctor Hebi before escaping. A bit of character develope; Hayden thoughts and beliefs have shaken from that fight causing him to question the vanguard- his trust in them are very little but is willing to give them one last chance.

As for the pain and strength I think the previous explanation explains this, Hayden was using a high amount of strength and enduring through quite some pain.

What Are You Upgrading:

Shinigami to Vizard

Racial Skills
    • Power Augmentation Adept
    • Cero: Adept
    • Mask Protection:: Adept
    • Hollow Control:Adept

Hayden tier 2-2 to 1-4

Inner Hollow Tier 0-5 (Locked) 1-3 Useable in Hollowfication

Pain Endurance to Advance

Strength to Master

• Any Extra Notes:

Hayden Hollow and Vizard/War upgrades JfH75kA
Hayden Hollow and Vizard/War upgrades H8Tyk70
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hayden Hollow and Vizard/War upgrades Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Hayden Hollow and Vizard/War upgrades Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Hayden Hollow and Vizard/War upgrades Empty Re: Hayden Hollow and Vizard/War upgrades

Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:30 pm
Hayden Hollow and Vizard/War upgrades Image8718_zpsckue0dxk

✧EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME✦

I'm going to go ahead and approve most of this because I feel he has grown a fair bit. However, for the tier parts, I'm going to approve them at my own digression. Therefore, I'm going to approve his base for 1-5 and his release at 1-4. While, for the inner hollow, I'm approving for 1-1 due to how extensive that tier jump would be.

Go ahead and make an update post in his application then get to cracking on this character.

Hayden Hollow and Vizard/War upgrades WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum