Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kazerou
Kazerou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One afternoon in the peach garden [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40000/15500One afternoon in the peach garden [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40000/15500)
Tiers:

One afternoon in the peach garden [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: One afternoon in the peach garden [Closed]

Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:42 am
Hearing that she can't be Landens friend didn't really discourage her, she wasn't one to give up unless it proved to be a lost cause. However this guy was different some how, the edginess to him was almost alluring. But then again the promise of Hadō lessons was alluring as well. As she stood and wandered off a few meters she hummed to her self not realizing she was swaying her hips a bit. But honestly she wouldn't have cared anyway as she made her way to her destination of 10 meters away. She turned and heard him say that he could take a hit and not to worry.

But that was rather obvious as a Vizard probably had to be very tough in order to fight off it's inner hollow and other threats to him or his comrades. Landen didn't really say anything about allies though so perhaps he was always fighting alone with that whisper trying to tempt him to do horrible things. But that was probably the risk of becoming a vizard and if he were to use the hollows powers he'd need to somehow keep it in check to make sure it didn't go berserk.

But for now she would focus on the lesson as she opened her fan showing the color was now white. Which could honestly mean anything but she closed it again only to use it as a sort of focus as she held her hand out, palm facing skyward as she drew a circle with her closed fan. As she did so her reiatsu began to form a sort of sphere in her hand as she began to speak the incantation of her kidou. Sphere of power, form in my hand. Hear the crack of the Freeze! Hadō no kyu! Kōri no tama!" she then threw the sphere however she didn't aim for Landen, she aimed for just past him so when the orb exploded, it would explode and ice shards would pierce into his back, but she didn't know how tough he was so for all she knew the vizard would probably feel nothing from it.

But her fan enhanced the power of the ice so maybe she can manage a scratch that can draw blood. But that was a big if as again she didn't know how strong Landen was. As the sphere flew past Landen, it collided with the tree and the twenty ice shards burst in all directions and some of them would most likely hit Landen. She hoped for the best and hoped to impress Landen with her ability.
Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One afternoon in the peach garden [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue65150/100One afternoon in the peach garden [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (65150/100)
Tiers:

One afternoon in the peach garden [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: One afternoon in the peach garden [Closed]

Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:18 pm

PREPARE TO EMBARK INTO LANDEN'S POST!

Landen would almost want to whistle at her as he watched her go but found for whatever reason he wanted to respect the girl. What the fuck is wrong with you.... are you bitching out on me man?! He would think, berating himself at the idea of wanting to be respectful. No woman had ever managed to make him be respectful. Not in this life at least. In his short life in the world of living he had fallen in love with a woman but couldn't remember her features, couldn't recall her name. He just remembered her hair, her hair that was so close to the girl before him's hair. It was almost haunting.

Shaking the thought off he found his focus just as the attack came, an ice based attack. He watched the projection of its course and found she had aimed off of his being, almost as if on purpose. The orb of ice past over him and exploded in the air right behind him. A huge blast of mist went up, hiding his frame for a moment in the icy explosion. When it cleared the woman could see Landen's back to her and a large glass like barrier gleaming off of the sun light and still vibrating softly from the force of the ice attack. She's got serious potential. Knowing my higher level of kido she aimed to hit me with her attack by having it appear to go past me, making it look like a far shot, only to have it explode like a grenade behind me. She'll be worth it if I can actually get some training into her. She might even be able to fight on the front lines. He thought to himself rapidly before snapping his fingers and the glass wall barrier shattering into countless pieces. He would turn to face her, brushing minuscule fragments of ice off of his shoulders and shaking it out of his hair before it could all melt.

"That was pretty good, some nice thought and serious talent went into it. I think we can make you blossom given we spend enough time together." he said, not thinking about it until afterward. We spend enough time together?! He thought, wanting to headbutt the tree behind himself in frustration, he could feel the Hollow inside him flick it's tail in amusement. It wanted to come out and spur this training along, wanted to push this girl to her breaking point and possibly kill her if she failed.

Clearing his throat he would remind it of their pact, that he would let the beast out on the battlefields. He would trust it there but here he still had his reserves for justifiable reasons. The beast let it go at that and quietly went back to observing. "Erm.. what I meant was enough time together training, not like us being together. Ya know, you're not really my type anyways." He'd say, crossing his arms and sticking his chin up in the air. He wanted to be tough, act like he wasn't attracted to her but the truth was that already this girl he claimed wasn't his type made him want to spend his very little free time with her.

What the fuck is going on with me.... He thought, thinking he was having a mid life crisis or some shit which wouldn't make sense at his rather young age of twenty three, appearance wise.

Template By: [THEFROST]

|Death is but the first step in life|

One afternoon in the peach garden [Closed] - Page 2 ZfrGue8

One afternoon in the peach garden [Closed] - Page 2 EUuCTxy
Kazerou
Kazerou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One afternoon in the peach garden [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40000/15500One afternoon in the peach garden [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40000/15500)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:45 am
Seeing her Kidou so easily shaken off kind of dissapointed her but he was stronger than she was at this time. But she could always get strong enough to blast him to pieces, however that was probably a few decades away. She then heard him compliment her thought and talent and couldn't help but blush and feel her face heat up as the red hue covered he cheeks. She couldn't hide it so instead unfolded her fan to hide it for her. Momoka didn't really know how to react, Landen wasn't like the other guys she had dated, most of them had basic Kidou ability at best, and the strongest guy she knew right now....well it was Landen. She never knew any vizards before today and usually tried to stay away from them. She looked away from Landen and closed her eyes to try and hide her blush still.

"Arigatou Landen-san...though I'm sure you'd turn out to be my type, if you decide to stop acting that is" Momoka said with a chuckle and removing her fan and winking at him before moving to the tree again and sitting back down away from the ice shards stuck in the tree. She reached for another peach and began to nibble on it. She didn't really understand why someone that was apparently a front line soldier had trouble speaking, Momoka thought they were supposed to be able to negotiate with their enemy if they had to. Being one with a silver tongue and a golden heart had it's advantages with negotiation after all.

On more than one occasion she's had to negotiate her way out of situations she didn't wish to be in. There's also been hostage situations as well, though most situations where the hostages were children resulted in a decapitated plus soul as Momoka would sneak out of sight the best she could and then throw a kidou at the criminals head. But Landen was starting to remind her of someone, she couldn't put her finger on it right now but she felt she had met landen before. Perhaps in a previous life, but Momoka didn't know anything about her previous life and all she had was the large scar on her back to give her some clue as to what happened.

The woman was now just eating the peach while in deep thought and seemed rather oblivious to everything else right now.
Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One afternoon in the peach garden [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue65150/100One afternoon in the peach garden [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (65150/100)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:14 pm

She was dead set on making him drop the act and honestly he was trying to, he didn't like to act tough when there was no need but it was ingrained into his being after so long out there. She was trying to flirt he reasoned, saying she probably was his type and something in his mind told him she was right. He knew if he dropped the shit she would be a good fit for him even though he had just met her. Something about her was different and just clicked in him, but he would fight it for as long as he could. He would hide from whatever attraction he had to her because it would only cause him pain in the end.

"You might be right, you might at least think you're right and think we would work well together but all I see is a fling when I look at you, some nice curves and large breasts." he responded, trying to sound mean and cold so she would drop the topic for now, " I am your Senpai, nothing more nothing less. You need to prove to me you are worth my respect and my time." His words coming out clipped and harsh.

Why the hell are you doing this man!? He yelled at himself on the inside. She was a pleasant girl and a good part of him wouldn't mind to see where this went but the cold part, the detached part told him this would end bad. He would either die and leave her to mourn or she would die one day and he would go insane. There is no happiness for a soldier like him, he had made that up many years ago.

Letting out a sigh he sat down next to here and grabbed the half ate peach from her before taking a bite, "I'm sorry for that but it's easier for both of us if I act tough. We've just met but for whatever reason i feel drawn to you and i know I would make it my duty to protect you at all costs which would mean I'm not protecting anyone else. For now it's just best if we continue our student and teacher relationship for now." He explained, handing her back the peach he bit out of with a wink and a smile. He would lay back down in the grass and watch the clouds.

Kazerou
Kazerou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:34 pm
She only just heard what Landen has said and looked to him an blinked a few times. That was a bit of a rude thing to say about her, just some nice curves and and big breasts huh? Well that was something Momoka wouldn't be classified as. She was about to stand and slap him but he sighed and she paid attention to him thinking maybe he'd redeem himself with a better reason than him being a dick. With her fruit being stolen and bitten into as he explained himself, she felt her heart warm and a rather odd tingle ran down her spine. She wanted to change his mind but that'd probably take ages upon ages to do so.

As he lay back down she thought for a few moments before standing and then suddenly laying on top of him and staring right into his eyes. She didn't know how but she reminded him of someone, she couldn't put her finger on it but she felt like those eyes were ones she had looked into and admired before. But she just stared into his eyes for a while. Then finally spoke "I'm not one of those girls that can't take no for an answer Landen-san, but I understand if you think a relationship of any sort is dangerous for you or even the other person, but that's what being a shinigami is, you put your life on the line for others be they living or dead". Those words were ones she had been told once before when she was in the academy by a friend of hers and he lived by those words and died by them, taking on a horde of gillians and adjuhas hollows was rather fatal...but in the end he managed to destroy them. She missed her friends that have died though, she's been a bit anti-social lately and maybe it was time to stop doing so.

She then smiled cheerfully to Landen still laying on top of him, she felt kind of happy to know she had a teacher now at least. But she really didn't wish to join 7th squad, as internal affairs weren't something she'd be interested in. 5th seemed more like her home, but she'd probably talk to Landen about it later, she didn't want to offend him or his friend. She poked Landens nose and chuckled before speaking again.

"You need to learn that living by the blade is good and all but be content with a life without it, it'll help you grow mentally and emotionally, then maybe you'll be able to conquer that hollow inside of you and rule over your own destiny". Her smile relaxed a bit more and this is where her charm began to show itself more, her more casual smile seemed to suit her more as a friendly tone was more than likely to convince people than a flirty one.

But she was right, mental power could be as strong as any kido or blade swing. Momoka needed to do the exact same thing as she would one day master psychic powers...or would try to at least. In the end Landen was her teacher, she was the student and there was much to learn.

One afternoon in the peach garden [Closed] - Page 2 Xm5lykn
Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:45 pm

She spoke a big game, telling him that living by the blade wasn't all there was in the world. He felt the need to laugh at that but suppressed himself before he offended her. This woman was trying to humor him, trying to find something to make him pause and he wasn't quite sure why. She was trying to tell him that he could grow without battle, manage to over come his hollow without conflict. She doesn't even know the fight He thought, feeling the beast purr inside his heart.

Once upon a time he hated the hollow, he refused to use its power. He refused to dawn his mask and accept its gifts and in doing so he deprived the hollow of its own growth, he treated the panther like he was a monster and by doing so he made him a monster. Agares had a blood lust, that much was true but it could be focused, it could be used for good and the hollow never stated it was an evil being, it just wanted to be allowed to exist.

Cracking his neck Landen looked up, spitting the pit of the peach out while punching a small hole in the earth beside him, the seed landing in the depression quietly before he forced dirt back over the hole. " It used to be that I wished to conquer and destroy Agares, but one cannot destroy ones self. He is as much a part of me as my Zanpakutō is, my feelings of rage, of lust, of pride, they all well up in the panther and his power is one I am not fond of losing. Sure he has his draw backs, he is a blood thirsty demon but he just wants to exist, he doesn't like being cast out of his own soul, being ignored by part of himself. Saying I can conquer him is liking saying I would conquer myself. I merely wish to live in harmony with him and we are getting there." He answered, his brown eyes fixating on her flawless face.

"The more I look at you, the more I am reminded of someone I feel that I knew in my previous life. I think it was someone important to me but until I remember I will just keep an eye on you, keep you safe." he said, nodding at his own words, more like a thought spoken aloud than a statement he should have made. With a yawn he laid his head back down and closed his eyes, And I thought today would be boring.

Kazerou
Kazerou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:28 am
She smiled at him a bit more, while he had the right idea he didn't have the right way of thinking that idea. Momoka then decided that it'd be her job to help him co-exist with himself, while she didn't know how to help him right now she was determined to help him out in the long run as she didn't seem to be getting off him any time soon. She looked to where he spat the seed and then buried it and chuckled a bit. She then let out a yawn and rested her head on him and began to hear him speak further. As he seemed to vow to protect her, a red began to cover her face and she didn't know how to respond and just looked up to him.

It was rather obvious she was lost for words and she didn't want to just run and hide from what was happening. It was rather sweet in Momoka's eyes and she really wanted to help him as well but at the same time she had the problem Landen was having, he felt familiar in a way as if he was important some how. When she finally found what to say, she couldn't really say what she wanted to say. She held her words back and remained still, her cheeks a deep red colour as she tried to think of something better to say. She eventually cleared her throat and looked away and found something to finally say to the vizard. "I think...that you and your hollow need to know each other like your brother or...something...I know if I was a vizard like you I'd...probably try to know what my hollow was thinking so I could possibly try to reason with it...".

That was all she could muster to say as she didn't know how to respond to being told she suddenly had a body guard that thought he knew her from somewhere. She didn't mind though, if he wanted to keep her safe he'd have to teach her some things anyway. She just stayed were she was, that red still visible on her cheeks.

One afternoon in the peach garden [Closed] - Page 2 Xm5lykn
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum