Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It's In The Blood (Mayonaka) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0It's In The Blood (Mayonaka) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

It's In The Blood (Mayonaka) - Page 2 Empty Re: It's In The Blood (Mayonaka)

Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:29 pm
Urufu Azathoth
~This life is filled with hurt
When happiness doesn't work
Trust me and take my hand
When the lights go out you will understand~

Urufu waited until he felt the reiatsu in the shadows flickering. Mayonaka would appear once more, and soon. Urufu knew this. It was normally how shadow users worked. Grasping his sword with both hands, he charged a wind scar into his blade, but did not release it. Leaning on his heels, he spun rapidly, slowly allowing the blade to grow heavier to balance him. Releasing the wind scar in short bursts, he turned into a wind scar tornado of sorts. The glowing from his reishi coupled with the intensity blocked all of Mayonaka's techniques with ease. "Heh.... You are now going to learn what I am capable of." Releasing the remaining portion of the wind scar at the shadow mirror above him, Urufu destroyed that one as well.

"Well.. maybe not just yet." Snarling, Urufu intensified the light that was covering his body, raising his head back into the air and howling loudly. The shadows began to melt away, pushed back by the ferocity of the light. "I don't need to use my shikai to defeat you." He murmured, revealing that he was a human with a shikai. Slamming his fist into the ground, reiatsu burst from it and shot in every direction, a network of light and destruction that shattered the concrete under it. "Now stop hiding."
Mayonaka
Mayonaka
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It's In The Blood (Mayonaka) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0It's In The Blood (Mayonaka) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:47 pm
His shadow wasn't going to work very well from this point on. Mayonaka knew this, so he stopped trying to use it. Whispering an incantation from within the shadow that still remained, he used two different Kido: Bakudo 21: Sekienton and Bakudo 26: Kyokko. A red cloud exploded over the area; everything was covered in a sort of red dust, nothing could be seen within it. Taking the opportunity that he had just created, Mayonaka used shunpo to flash into the air, where he stayed at the elevation by creating reishi under his feet. He was completely invisible, all forms of his presence there gone, his reiatsu masked.

With a quick flash step, Mayonaka was just above the back of Urufu's head, and a strong strike from Kuregi made its way towards Urufu. "You want me to stop hiding? Very well, Urufu Azathoth." Flash stepping a bit to the side, Mayonaka struck again, this time the effects of Kyokko wore off and he became visible again. One last shunpo a few steps to the right, around Urufu, and he struck at him trying to end the fight.

Shinigami of the shadows, Mayonaka - 2-3
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:31 pm
Urufu Azathoth

Swirling the moment he felt his cloak of reiatsu being pushed upon, Urufu blocked the strike with his sword. Realizing that he was hiding like a little bitch once again, the werewolf forced reiatsu through all of his fur, which protected him from the next strike. Now, however, he could see. Raising his blade up and blocking the attack with the flat of it, he howled in delight. "I certainly hope you aren't hiding anymore." He grinned, his golden eyes watching his flickering movements. One of the benefits of Catalyst form was his enhanced perception and sight allowed him to make a lot of things out with his eyes. Including shunpo. Waiting for the blade of the technique to grow closer to him, he slashed back with his own sword, reiatsu pumped into it to strengthen the blow. "IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?! STOP HIDING BEHIND YOUR MAGIC!" He roared out loud, the white reiatus around him increasing in agitation. It moved so rapidly that Urufu appeared to be on fire, the flames a sizzling white.

Focusing on Mayonaka, he unleashed a windscar to end all windscars. It was so powerful and fast it was quite difficult to see with the naked eye. As it roared through the air, Urufu howled loudly, his tail swishing behind him angrily.
Mayonaka
Mayonaka
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:59 pm
Reacting quickly, Mayonaka fled back to one of the Demonic Shadow Mirrors that remained. Teleporting to another Mirror, he sacrificed the mirror he had entered to Urufu's savage attack. Appearing at one of his six remaining Mirrors, he eyed the beast before him. "You tell me to stop hiding behind magic, yet that is not how a Shinigami fights. If you wish to protect that which you must protect, slice the enemy you must defeat from behind. That is what every Shinigami is taught during their time at the academy."

Mayonaka dashed at Urufu, during the last moment changing his direction with a shunpo to the left, and striking Urufu. "You may destroy my Mirrors, and you may remove my shadow, but I can still fight you." The sun was getting bright as the day moved forth, not interrupted in the least by this fight. Mayonaka's Shadow Mirrors would not be able to last much longer in this sun. Soon, it would seem that Mayonaka would have to fight without his Mirrors. Hopefully he could end the fight soon.

For now though, all he could do was fight. Fight and try to at some point land a fight ending blow upon Urufu. If not kill, simply defeat him, so that he may stop his savage behavior. With the strategy of never attacking Urufu's front and favoring his less protected sides and back, Mayonaka would be able to beat him. Even if it was not the most showmanly way to win, he would win.

Shinigami of the shadows, Mayonaka - 2-3
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:29 pm
Urufu Azathoth

This was getting tedious. Urufu wanted only to eat, and this man was proving far too tricky to catch. Spinning on his heels while releasing reiatsu, the ground below Urufu cracked slightly from the energy he was releasing into his fur, which helped block the attacks with ease. Finishing his rotations, he faced Mayonaka. "...Fuck this." Whistling, a young dragon soon appeared. "All I wanted was to see what the hell you wanted. You're a dick, dude." The dragon soon landed beside him. "Peace out, motherfucker." Mounting the dragon, Urufu slid back to his human form. Sealing his sword, he sheathed it casually. Murmuring his destination to the dragon, he clutched himself low to the dragon. The dragon quickly burst into the air, flying away swiftly.

EXIT THREAD
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:29 am
Thread Locked

Smiley face
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:32 pm

It's In The Blood (Mayonaka) - Page 2 Akemi

Archived ;; Locking...

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

It's In The Blood (Mayonaka) - Page 2 EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

It's In The Blood (Mayonaka) - Page 2 Characters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum