Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

The App Week Challenge

+10
Cookies
Nix Shraik
Sage
Horus Sariel
Kade
Gin
[ROOK]
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Carter
THEFROST
14 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The App Week Challenge Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The App Week Challenge Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The App Week Challenge Empty The App Week Challenge

Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:05 am

«THE APP WEEK CHALLENGE»

LET'S TRY AND WORK ON EXPANDING STUFF

• People Taking Part: Myself [So Far]

What Is It: The App Week Challenge is just a progress thread where we post the revisions, new editions and updates we make to our characters applications. This can range from revamps, new versions of profiles, equipment, lore or whatever else have you that pertains to providing information for the character or the world the characters live.

How To Take Part: Just sign up in the thread, make your pledge, state how how much you intend to contribute when it comes to the app challenge. This can be anything from how many sections of the application you intend to expand/add, what types of equipment you are going to make, racial spells to make, how many words you are going to add in etc etc etc

I'll reward those with something special when we are done with this burst.

For me myself? I just want to at least get started by updating Ibiki's relationships section in the application tonight since my energy is feeling funny. Everything else after that is bonus if I have more OMPH to give.

The challenge also doesn't start until you sign-up. As this activity will be active until next Friday. However, if you sign up on the last day, for instance, you'll still have a week to get your stuff done.

POST'S FROM THE APP WEEK CHALLENGE

• TheFrost: 0 Post

Please keep track of your post by posting in this thread as you make your post or app work. This makes it easier for me to track things]

The App Week Challenge WVMWLOu
Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The App Week Challenge Left_bar_bleue65150/100The App Week Challenge Empty_bar_bleue  (65150/100)
Tiers:

The App Week Challenge Empty Re: The App Week Challenge

Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:31 am
As I'm currently revamping Carter I might as well join in on this. His history, appearance, and personality are all being edited but more could come which I will add if it does. Might also do some heavy work on Landen to, I need to put a lot of updates on his regarding history personality, hollow personality and relationships.

Also Carter has developed some major relationships with new people and I need to make him a relationship section so I might as well do that too.

Landen's Zanpakutō's inner world and personality are being edited as well as Carter's shikai and sealed Zanpakutō ability as well as adding his bankai on and unleashing his full angel release state.

Last edited by Carter on Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

|Death is but the first step in life|

The App Week Challenge ZfrGue8

The App Week Challenge EUuCTxy
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The App Week Challenge Left_bar_bleue134700/60000The App Week Challenge Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:18 am
I'll join because I have a shit ton of things to work on.. x-x;;

The App Week Challenge Image
[ROOK]
[ROOK]
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The App Week Challenge Left_bar_bleue500/999999The App Week Challenge Empty_bar_bleue  (500/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:06 pm
I'll be joining in a bid to see how active I can be.

The App Week Challenge RookSig_zpspqnzfuv0

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The App Week Challenge Left_bar_bleue33500/2500The App Week Challenge Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:38 pm
I'm in, hoping this'll help push me to finishing Bid's app, among other wips I have.

Goal for the weekend; Finishing Bid's released form, and getting a start on Hell Beast abilities.

Goal for the week; Finished release form, Finished Hell Beast, additions to History, and a start on Bid's personality.

Last edited by Horus Sariel on Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The App Week Challenge Left_bar_bleue74095/100000The App Week Challenge Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:39 pm

The App Week Challenge 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The App Week Challenge Left_bar_bleue126500/99999The App Week Challenge Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:48 am
Going for Annabels app! Should at least go through half of her Ziamichi spirit app >,<

The App Week Challenge RDLUVBj
The App Week Challenge 82q86I3
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The App Week Challenge Left_bar_bleue17560/99999The App Week Challenge Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:06 am
I'll join.
Why? Finishing Desu's app & possibly revamping Sou's app due to his Inverse's return.

Empty, blank space.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum