Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Awakening [Open] Left_bar_bleue10/100Awakening [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Awakening [Open] Empty Awakening [Open]

Thu May 12, 2016 3:46 am

Midnight Interval : Fate/Stay Night

"Come one, come all! Come join us all in the Games of Madness! Put lady luck to the test, fear to the wayside and let out a ghoulish laugh as we bash about through the waves of sheer MADNESS!" He could've left, then and there. It would've been intelligent to leave. He did not, and because of his hubris, Daigoro Ito paid the price. Madness tore at the edges of his being, and dragged him below, consuming him entirely. It had been almost three years, but for him it seemed like yesterday. And yet, here he was, sitting up and groaning, "Am I... alive?" He rubbed his temples, and placed a hand onto the ground. It felt solid, which was a start. He tentatively pressed against it, slowly checking the area around his seated position, trying to catch his bearings. He took in a sharp breath and coughed, hacking out what seemed to be several months worth of dust and grime. He shook himself off, noting that his clothes still fit -- though they hung loosely in some places. Was he emaciated? His first feeling was hunger, as one would expect; it was a ravenous hunger, and his stomach growled with noise. He groaned lightly and pushed up, attempting to get to his feet.

His first attempt failed, and he fell back onto his ass without much progress. This was followed by a dissatisfied frown, and a questioning sound, "Huh... what's going on..." He tried again, but this time put a bit more power into than he should've -- his body fell over itself and he landed on his chest, throwing up a small shroud of dust. This, as expected, caused him to cough more and loudly, his noises echoing throughout Madnise. "Augh, fuck," he hacked, "this is Madness, right? Where is everyone; did the war end... that quickly?" A voice picked up in the back of his mind.

"You are still getting your mobility back. Do not try and overexert yourself, sir," it spoke, "You should first focus on moving one limb at a time. You have not been moving for some time." Daigoro groaned and shook his head, about to ask how long, but instead deciding to just accept the advice. He took his right arm and stretched it out, testing its length and limits for a second. He felt a few of the joints crack and groan, but surmised that it would be a better use than it was before. He took the time to do this for each limb, before finally putting his hands onto the ground and slowly getting to his feet.

He wiped his brow and let out a breath, shaking his head, before taking in his surroundings. It was cold, without a doubt -- cold, and quiet. He had not heard silence like this in quite some time: quite frankly, it was somewhat chilling. He had to take a moment to breathe, watching his breath appear as a light steam in front of him. He looked around for a second, before looking over to a window that had yet to break. His appearance had changed, it seemed -- his hair that he had grown out to a great length was far shorter now, and while the sharp lines were still in his face, they had softened some. It was a change that he'd have to get used to, for sure. Another growl emanated from his stomach, and he sighed.

"Sustenance, then escaping. I don't know how the battle went -- for all I know, this area is completely under Shadow Fall control now." He furrowed his brow and shook his head, trying not to consider the worst. For now, he needed to get fed, and get out.

Anonymous

Awakening [Open] Empty Re: Awakening [Open]

Tue May 17, 2016 6:54 pm

This place was so close to the home base of the Vandenreich, of course, it's leader came. Sensing the energy Ghislain arrived at the remains of the fallen City. His eyes glanced down at the figure and its location. He didn't know the name of the being but he could tell one thing. Whoever or whatever it was struggling to find itself. It needed help and the Emperor didn't turn a blind eye to any. "Easy, don't rush yourself. You survived this incident so be careful how you move." He said cautioning the male as he knelt down. He'd heard the man's words as he looked him over now closely. Examining for potential injuries he spoke finally. "No this area belongs to the Vandenreich, the Quincy faction..Our goals are basically just peaceful normal lives for Quincy.." He said as he offered his hand out to the man offering to help him up. "They call me Ghislain Eberhart, can you stand?" His eyes of cerulean showed signs of concern as he looked down at the figure closely.

He smiled warmly and glanced back at the other Quincy. "Bring food and drink for him!" He called out to the Quincy and quickly enough food and drink were brought out. Ghislain moved his hand and a structure formed protecting the man from the wind. The building home of them shifted slightly and slowly raised a wall to protect and shelter the man. Food arrived by the bunches as they had no idea what to expect of his appetite. "It's a shame this happened here, but somethings aren't avoidable...I remember seeing a scene like this one the day the Shinigami brought the one called Radioactive out.." He said calmly as he glanced around and smiled patting a child on the head who'd brought a bottle of water directly to Dai. His eyes watched the man closely hoping this wasn't going to become an incident. They were peaceful folk and he would rather not fight this one. Who seemed lost and unsure of himself as he awoke to the arctic wasteland.

He listened to the comment on how the battle went as he glanced around. "I would say it went poorly for both sides involved in the confrontation.." Ghislain had grown tired of the constant fighting and warrior. He was more interested in the Quincy getting a peaceful existence but something told him it was unlikely. He watched over the man closely and decided, for now, whatever the case he would help him. People in need deserve an outstretched hand to aid them.

Graphics by: Forsaken Crow
Coding by: [THEFROST]
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 17, 2016 8:46 pm

A voice rang out to him in amongst the silence, and he slowly turned his gaze to meet the source of it. "No this area belongs to the Vandenreich, the Quincy faction. Our goals are basically just peaceful normal lives for Quincy." He blinked a couple of times in response to that; he had never heard of such a group. "Vandenreich? German name, definitely -- nngh -- Quincy." He rubbed his temples and tried to fully straighten his seated posture, looking around some more. As he did this, the man spoke again, introducing himself, "They call me Ghislain Eberhart, can you stand?" He opened his mouth in preparation to give his own name, but hesitated. He didn't know what the world thought of his status. He didn't know if the name 'Daigoro Ito' had been dragged through mud for other groups -- hell, he didn't know if this guy knew that name as something different. Reaching up to take the man's hand, he decided that it was worth building a rapport of trust anyway.

"Daigoro... Daigoro Ito," he said, using the man's help to slowly get to his feet, "thank you for your kindness." He let out a long breath and tested the waters, trying to move around on the balls of his feet and get a feel for things again -- it wasn't easy, and he almost felt himself stumbling for lack of energy time and time again. The man commanded his allies to bring food and drink, before seeming to create a windbreaking structure behind him. He nodded in thanks and rubbed his temples once more, stretching out some and seeing just what parts of his body were lacking in function.

"It's a shame this happened here, but somethings aren't avoidable...I remember seeing a scene like this one the day the Shinigami brought the one called Radioactive out.." That was a name that he recalled -- one of the few beings who could've broken through his defenses with raw power. Something he'd never wanted to fight, and luckily went without doing so.

Food and drinks were provided shortly after this, Dai giving a weak smile to the child who brought him water. It didn't take him long to demolish a lot of the meal that had been brought out -- he felt his strength returning already -- and eventually seemed to even move with a bit more energy. "Not under control of the Demons, huh? I suppose... that's definitely a plus," he tried stretching out some of his muscles again, "if I may be so bold, I'd like to ask what year it is. I find myself lacking in memory of it," He looked over to the man, before going back to the remainder of his food and finishing it off; he had a hell of an appetite at that moment.

Anonymous

Tue May 17, 2016 9:45 pm

" The year is 2416, seeing as you awoke here I guess you fought here. I'll give you the lay of the land thus far. Mana Asthavon currently rules over the powerful organization of Shadow's Fall. Kin Iramasha and his daughter Sing Iramasha rule over The Kokuryuteshi. Shadin Yuudeshi is still present as is Zin Yuudeshi within Karakura Town. " He said giving pause and creating chess pieces which resembled each person strikingly. "The Organization Vanguard is currently recovering from a war in Iceland. Their leader Azure Iramasha has been otherwise indisposed far as I know."

He could tell that Dai wanted to know what was going on in the world. Ghislain could provide some information he knew about the situation." The Sugiura's have undergone some vast changes from my understanding. But I cannot give much insight on them, I am sorry for that. The Gotei 13 has undergone many changes over the years losing Captain Commander after Captain Commander. "

He said finishing now as he waved his hand creating two more pieces now off to the side of a woman and man. "If our intelligence is doing its job right I can inform you about Stefan Soan somewhat and his direction for Monsuta. The last one I can tell you about due to personal knowledge. Nozomi the First Quincy is presently leading her group from the Middle East." He didn't much care for it. Ghislain was a tactical genius a man who could look at a map and come up with strategies for years. Or make a war which people said was impossible work to the advantage of the Quincy. In terms of intellectual skills, he was said to be a mind that the Vandenreich wouldn't have gotten far without him. He wrote out the plans and directed their armies in ways Yhwach wouldn't have dreamed. But that wasn't the problem here. He nodded for them to continue bringing food and water as he spoke now calmly. He wouldn't trouble the man Daigoro with his troubles about conflict coming.

"Daigoro Ito you are welcome here as a guest as long as you desire. If you wish to find someone we will help you do so. I can promise you that much at the very least." He said smiling somewhat as he rubbed at his chin somewhat. Ghislain had a lot on his plate at the moment because soon he would meet Radioactive. He needed to make sure everything was in order here before he did. Before he went and met the savage beast that did that. No, he couldn't let the fact that Radioactive beat them clean make him be rude. The fact was the leadership then didn't listen but excuses don't suit Strategists in the slightest. Ghislain couldn't dwell on then because now was too important. "So tell me Daigoro what can we do to help you? What do you plan to do now?" He said looking at the man as he decided this would come first. Fate had a way of playing her hand to change things. Ghislain would see what she had up her sleeve this time around.

Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 18, 2016 3:26 am

2146. It had been almost three years since he had set foot in this city. Despite his age, he knew exactly what three years could do to a place -- it could change it beyond recognition; for all he knew, those that were once in power could no longer be in power. That said, the man known as Ghislain informed him that his fears were misplaced, and that those who were previously in power were still, indeed, in power. He let out a long breath and stretched out some more, continuing to listen to the man. The Sugiura had apparently undergone changes, which he could feel in his own body, and the Gotei 13 were as broken in leadership as ever.

"If our intelligence is doing its job right I can inform you about Stefan Soan somewhat and his direction for Monsuta. The last one I can tell you about due to personal knowledge. Nozomi the First Quincy is presently leading her group from the Middle East." He recalled both names, though his interactions with both individuals and their particular organizations had been minimal. He wondered exactly how he was going to get along with them; he knew that he'd probably have to fight if push came to shove, but he'd really rather remain largely neutral right now -- would he choose a side eventually?

"Daigoro Ito you are welcome here as a guest as long as you desire. If you wish to find someone we will help you do so. I can promise you that much at the very least. So tell me Daigoro what can we do to help you? What do you plan to do now?" He frowned lightly and scratched his head.

"Heh, for all I know, things are different out there. I've been out of commission for a while -- I could be officially dead. I need to get out, get a feel for the world at large. Things might not have changed much, but I need to understand those changes," he sighed, "if it would be no trouble, I would like to be able to use your facilities while I get my strength back. I don't know how long that'll be, and I'd rather not impose for too much time." Shaking his head, he straightened himself up and looked around. The same voice echoed in his ear, agreeing with his sentiments.

Anonymous

Wed May 18, 2016 8:20 am

Ghislain listened to Daigoro speak now as he understood it fully. He'd been trapped in the void with those here before deciding the time was up. Ghislain was a strange thing for being a leader. The Leaders of this organization were corrupted often by pride among other things. Ghislain had powerful memories and emotions that kept him in check. But as far as powers went the Vandenreich weren't special. They weren't large in terms of numbers or even strong. He didn't have capable people who could defend them. Ghislain was the only current member strong enough to do so. So every choice was made with a painfully precise thought process. "Is that all, Daigoro I have no problem with you staying here as long as you want..I fully understand what you are going through. Our previous leader locked me and many of those here into an alternate dimension. So I can relate to that very well, our time in that place lasted a while." He glanced upwards as he looked from the shelter into the night sky.

"I won't lie to you Daigoro our position isn't one of great merit so you should be able to stay safe here. I don't believe anyone has the intention to invade us anytime soon. But if they do I'll do my best to make sure you those here and yourself remain safe." Ghislain had plans that required time and effort but this Wasteland was something that was home. It fit the Quincy who'd undergone so many tragedies well. Ghislain as a leader couldn't do anything yet as his people weren't ready. But the program he was creating for a better tomorrow was coming along. Babylon was undergoing its final stages of construction before the masses. Ghislain had a plan for a special program for the Quincy here. To educate them on normal life and protect them. It wasn't something to be all powerful. It was something that would be used to protect those children. He smiled as one of the children brought him his violin. They liked listening to him playing it as the child pouted at him. "I promised to play for you, but right now isn't a good time Anita.We have a guest it would be rude to play without his permission so ask him nicely."

The girl looked at Daigoro and sheepishly asked if he minded some music. It was something that Ghislain did for the children here. To make sure they could interact with him and keep that up. He didn't desire for conflict or bloodshed. He desired for these little ones to avoid that. His hands had already been stained unavoidably with blood. It wasn't what he did about the past that made him special. Ghislain worried about the present more than anything. What could he do today to make these children happy. He waited to hear Daigoro's answer as he took the Violin from the small girl. Running his fingers along the string once he heard an answer of yes he would play. But for now, he would hold the bow and violin merely checking their quality. Making sure each strand was prepared for him to play them correctly.

Ghislain had shown that a Leader could be a different thing from what others had done previously. He could be a different man from those days of old. Something else made him different, Ghislain had raised his children and grandchildren. Teaching them and getting used to diapers and such. A man should always raise his young and never trust it to computers or a machine. A child is a precious treasure of the future. You are entrusting the future to the child and want them to have happy memories. But inside his heart he did know that the future would depend on Babylon when he finished the program and what it would do for them. The Vandenreich would rebuild and begin by honoring their agreement with Sing Iramasha and hers. Blood sealed to make a contract as he lingered on the thought about the defenseless ones here. Ghislain was all they had left in large part. Nozomi wanted to build a utopia and live there. Some Quincy wanted the old ways and to stick to tradition. They desired a simple life without needless complications like that.

His job was to try his hardest and provide such for them. Even though it didn't seem possible for the most part. He would carry on his ambition for them and them alone.

Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:57 pm

"I won't lie to you Daigoro our position isn't one of great merit so you should be able to stay safe here. I don't believe anyone has the intention to invade us anytime soon. But if they do I'll do my best to make sure you those here and yourself remain safe." So they were relatively off the radar, huh? He thought about this situation for a few seconds before nodding lightly, not really taking it too much into consideration. Sure, he was in a position where he wouldn't exactly be able to defend other people if they were attacked, but if they were this unimportant to the eyes of the world at large, then at least he might be able to get some breathing room. It took a moment for him to notice the child approaching with the violin. He didn't entirely register it until she tried to hand it to Ghislain. He blinked a couple of times.

"I promised to play for you, but right now isn't a good time Anita.We have a guest it would be rude to play without his permission so ask him nicely." Daigoro tilted his head lightly to the side and blinked again. The girl asked him if he minded, and he scratched his head. Music? It was a strange place to play some music. They were in the most unusual place, not relaxed at all -- for some reason, the violin caused Daigoro to feel the most suspicious of Ghislain. He narrowed his eyes slightly in thought and then let out a soft sigh, chalking his suspicion down to not entirely being of right mind yet. He waved his hand lightly and shook his head, "Don't let me stop you from playing. I couldn't just refuse a young lady."

Anonymous

Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:11 pm

He gave a nod and patted Anita on the head smiling. He brought his fingers to the bow checking the strings softly. Ghislain was calm as he exhaled and began to move his fingers to a playing position. Ghislain was a great many things as the Emperor but one thing was this. He slowly began to play the instrument and a soft sound came out. A gentle sincerity came from his playing that few others had. He was caring about each note as he delicately moved the bow on the violin. Letting the soft sounds of a lullaby echo out into the winter night. Anita seemed to rest her on his knee as she listened. She'd done so more times than not and Ghislain didn't mind. Emperor didn't mean anything to him as a title. When they were trapped before he had any title he did this. To relax the children to give them some sort of peace to cling too as they slept. He played the song as Anita's eyes slowly began to close he moved it slowly. The sound was certainly a lullaby but no magic or trickery existed within it. Upon finishing, he handed his violin off to someone and gently brushed a hand through the child's hair. "Music was an escape for me as were other things. When you live a long time it's hard to not get bored or try new things. I found out I had some musical talent and got myself to a decent level. When our previous Emperor trapped us in the dark void I would play for the children. To help them sleep and forget their worries. I don't know much about leadership Daigoro." He said glancing thoughtfully down at Anita. "But I want to let children like Anita live a peaceful life. To sleep and dream as she does now with no concerns. If my being here can make her relax and live as a child in circumstances as harsh as these. Then I view my being Emperor as a success to some extent." Ghislain couldn't be a warrior like the other two Emperors and his talents weren't so grand. His eyes rose from Anita and it seemed some of the other children fell asleep within their parent's arms.

Anita didn't have parents as they were killed during Hulderic's foolish reign. Ghislain had taken the child and began raising her. He was an adoptive father a role he played for many in the Vandenreich. Ghislain had been many things in his life and a parent was one of them. He knew how to raise children and teach them. But also how to raise a dream and bring them closer. He undid his cloak around his figure laying it over her small frame. "Her parents were killed during the actions of the previous Emperor. I decided to take Anita as my daughter as well as any other children who'd lost parents.Someone needs to give them hope for tomorrow if I can just do that it makes today easier." Ghislain paused for a moment as he thought to himself. "I am sorry it doesn't make a lot of sense does it?" He said turning his cerulean gaze to Daigoro. Ghislain wasn't sure what else could be done for this situation. He did want to protect those here with all his heart.

Daigoro was now in his care and that was something the Emperor would consider with all of his heart and mind. On how best to meet the needs of Daigoro and his people.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum