Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
punchout414
punchout414
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What Happens In Vegas - What Happens In Vegas, Stays In Vegas [Private, Yao] Left_bar_bleue24004/999999What Happens In Vegas - What Happens In Vegas, Stays In Vegas [Private, Yao] Empty_bar_bleue  (24004/999999)
Tiers:

What Happens In Vegas - What Happens In Vegas, Stays In Vegas [Private, Yao] Empty What Happens In Vegas, Stays In Vegas [Private, Yao]

Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:11 pm

White Hair Shota Summoner

Kiyah

Nobachi

- Words: 740

What Happens In Vegas - What Happens In Vegas, Stays In Vegas [Private, Yao] Kiyah_10

He's trying to sleep right now. Kiyah was currently on the air plane in second class with his eyes closed, trying to get as much rest as possible. He was invited out to Nevada on a business trip, as someone would call it. While he was trying to rest, Hikari was reading another book peacefully. A pair of noise cancelling headphones covered her ears so she couldn't hear any of the outside noise. But on the other side of things, a certain pair of two summons that both fit in one seat weren't as quiet by far.

What Happens In Vegas - What Happens In Vegas, Stays In Vegas [Private, Yao] School10
"B-b-bounce that buttie like a basketball.."

What Happens In Vegas - What Happens In Vegas, Stays In Vegas [Private, Yao] School11

"And if you don't, don't shake it at alllllll!~"

They're moving their small paws around to the beat as well as bobbing their heads.

"I'm feeling this beat, B!"

"I'm feelin' it too, V!"

Kiyah slowly opened his eyes and leaned over.

"Hey..you two. Let's feel the beat somewhere else, okay?"

"Kiyah chill. Chill. We're good. Ain't nobody complainin'."

He shrugged, going to close his eyes again. However it wasn't going to be that easy, as a rather..large man did eventually say something.

"Hey, two tone deaf mice, ya mind keepin' it down with the offensive lyrics? My kids here."

Schoolgirl B and V both stared around the plane, just looking.

"..What's your problem?"

"Oh excuse us, we're just trying to find the bitches you're talking too."

"Oh! V he must be talking about that girl up in the front! With the overbite and the freckles. Probably his wife. "

"I dunno B, she looks a little out of his league."

The man rolled his eyes.

"You two keep talkin', I'll step on you."

They both giggled, patting their paws together before speaking.

"Alright, alright. We were about to let you live buuuut..."

"BOY, NOW WE GOTTA GET YOU."

"First off what the fuck is up with that outfit? You're dressed like you're on a clense and it's not working."

"You're the only guy who'd call himself masculine while wearing New Balance."

"Is that a spray paint gold watch? "

"Chill chill. The pawn store was in the same parking lot as the Wal-Mart he bought those clothes in."

"Coming at us like you lost your mind. You better find it before we give you another heart attack Jaba The Hutt."

"Yeah man, relax. Take it nice and slow, like your metabolism."

" Better turn around, sit down, shut up, and know your place you greasy ass bitch."

"Boy you got the FATTEST titties on this pla-"

Kiyah reached over to gently rub at the heads of Schoolgirl B and V to calm them down. The large man that was just insulted was facing foward, feeling embarrassed after the word slaughtering. The chuckles from other passengers didn't help his confidence one bit. But he made sure not to speak up or even look at them anymore.

"You lucky he holding us BACK."

"We'll run your shit, Respucia. Don't you fuck with BV, we don't play that."

"Straight outta the summon circle BITCH."

They both then faced forward and behaved, nuzzling into Kiyah's now scratching hands. Essentially, Kiyah usually didn't let these two out often because of things like this. He's all for fun, but the two summons can be trouble makers. Hikari however, his spirit, was always very well mannered and composed. She was wearing a simple white dress that went all the way down to her ankles as well as white sandals. Kiyah himself was just wearing a white Nike T shirt with black Nike shorts and white socks. As far as shoes, they were white tennis ones.

So as they slowly began their descent, Hikari would go to take off her headphones and close her book, assisting Kiyah with the luggage. Schoolgirl B and V barked like dogs at the fat man who quickly ran into people afraid after that.

"Alright, so we'll be checking in too the MGM Grand hotel."

The short boy smiled, as it's always been his dream to go there.

"They might have some kind of event or something going on. Should be fun."

What Happens In Vegas - What Happens In Vegas, Stays In Vegas [Private, Yao] Hikari10

Hikari's eyes lit up happily as the words were spoken. She had heard so many good things about that hotel, after all.

"Y-you mean with the indoor gym? And the jakuzi? And the big pool?~ Ooooh, it's going to be so fun!"

Schoolgirl B and V nodded at each other, whispering.

"You ready to be a liability for attention?~"

"Riiiiide or diiiiiie BB babyyy.~"

With that, Kiyah sat down on a bench outside of the airport. Hikari was at his side, and Schoolgirl B and V were sitting in his lap. The four of them just relaxing for now.

Coding In Template By:
[THEFROST]
YaoXhu
YaoXhu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What Happens In Vegas - What Happens In Vegas, Stays In Vegas [Private, Yao] Left_bar_bleue87500/999999What Happens In Vegas - What Happens In Vegas, Stays In Vegas [Private, Yao] Empty_bar_bleue  (87500/999999)
Tiers:

What Happens In Vegas - What Happens In Vegas, Stays In Vegas [Private, Yao] Empty Re: What Happens In Vegas, Stays In Vegas [Private, Yao]

Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:11 am

Artist: Persona 4 OST - Song: Like A Dream Come True - Word Count: 572

Fuuuck this crick in my neck, hurts like a bitch.

Airplanes sucked, at least to the Sugiuran. There were so many better ways to travel, teleporation, ship, trains, but -planes-? She hated them, from the coach seats forcing people to cramp together to ears popping from the sudden changes in altitude. She was very uncomfortable during her ride, and even though she slept through it, she still felt the effects of air travel. Her eyes were actually forced open by one of the flight attendants, nudging her awake and asking her to leave. For once, the woman was actually in somewhat normal clothing, a deep blue tank top clinging unto her rather voluptuous form with blue jeans grasping unto her legs, black sneakers with white laces being the final touch. Well, since the flight was over, why not go for a short walk to stretch those cramped up limbs?

A quick skip out of her seat lead to her already leaving the plane a bit later than the original group of people within, small backpack right on her back holding a few things she needed for this trip. A few sets of clothes coupled with some I.D., nothing major. With the world as her oyster, there was a whole lot to do. She did need a break from all the action in the world, and this was her plan, to go to Vegas and see if she could win big. Hell, so many people were greed-ridden here, how could the Sugiuran of Voracity simply avoid this? Hell, might as well put a giant beacon, since there was no way she could miss this place.

Though exploring alone was never all too fun. A certain lovely within her life was far too busy with work and might hate how scummy some parts of Vegas could be, and another friend of hers was far too busy with his adventures and quests with the Vanguard. With no one to join her, she was left to find someone, or some people to tag along with on the way there. With a few glances around, she eventually came upon a bench filled with four beings, two small creatures that looked rather cute, a young boy with a young girl beside him. Well, maybe they weren't young, Umeko looked young, but she could very well be Kayta's great grandmother with her age.

A few quick steps over to the bench led to the Sugiuran leaning on the side of the bench, hip resting upon it as arms crossed over her chest, eyes glancing down at the group.

"Sup? You all waiting for something like a cab? I heard that some of the drivers are a bit shady and it's safer to have a friend, but since none of mine could come, was hopin' that maybe I could tag along with someone towards the city. That alright with y'all? I can pay for the fare."

She wasn't -actually- worried about a shady driver, hell, they should be more worried of her in a place like this. No matter the case, feigning fear and being in need was always a way to get someone to do something, and if s he could get them to let her tag along, she had a pretty good shot at maybe sticking with them for the majority of her stay here. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, so might as well get into a bit of mischief with others.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

What Happens In Vegas - What Happens In Vegas, Stays In Vegas [Private, Yao] MNjstuP
punchout414
punchout414
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What Happens In Vegas - What Happens In Vegas, Stays In Vegas [Private, Yao] Left_bar_bleue24004/999999What Happens In Vegas - What Happens In Vegas, Stays In Vegas [Private, Yao] Empty_bar_bleue  (24004/999999)
Tiers:

What Happens In Vegas - What Happens In Vegas, Stays In Vegas [Private, Yao] Empty Re: What Happens In Vegas, Stays In Vegas [Private, Yao]

Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:43 pm
What Happens In Vegas - What Happens In Vegas, Stays In Vegas [Private, Yao] Kiyah_10

WC:791

Kiyah was the one whom out of all of them seem to be the most alert, after all he was the only one with wandering eyes. The Schoolgirls were playing pattycake with each other for a little bit whilst Hikari was left to read from her book. So the thoughts of whatever kind of crazy things might end up happening while they were here already started to invade his head with thoughts he was very keen on avoiding. At this point there was really no turning in back. He could not return the girls to their stationary set and Hikari would talk his ear off if he did the same thing to her. So what's left is to think of all the positive things that could end up occurring. Before he could venture off too far into any of the good things that were possible, his eye caught site of the black haired woman who would aim to sit on the bench near them, causing him to blink a few times. Hikari and the others had yet to take notice of her presence..yet.

" I guess you could say that."

A shrug of his shoulders was given. This was Las Vegas, the city of sins of all shapes and sizes. Despite it all, snake cab drivers were not exactly high on his alert list. He saw no reason to not allow the woman to join them, however.

"If you wanna come with, it's cool. This place is a lot nicer if you have others to enjoy it with."

His lips curled into a smile, as it was time for "roll call" basically.

"So my name is Kiyah Nobachi. The red one is Schoolgirl B, and the blue one is Schoolgirl V. The girl right here is-"

The spirit wanted to properly introduce herself, already having lowered her book. The gaze she already seem to have on the Sugi showed that she has been listening and been watching for a while now. She didn't trust others, she didn't get that title "mom" for nothing. And this...curvy individual just has the words temptation written on every centimeter of her skin. The spirit plays nice either way, giving off the same smile her younger hosts did.

What Happens In Vegas - What Happens In Vegas, Stays In Vegas [Private, Yao] Hikari10

"Hikari. It's nice to meet you.~"

It's unknown just how much she means that. She leaves out the details about the more intricate stuff since she doesn't identify Katya as one of those who would believe a single word out of Hikari's mouth in terms of her death and explaining how Ziamachi work.

Likewise, after "mom" answers the two animals stare up at her and the hazing ensues as anyone would have assumed it would. Schoolgirl V hops across Katya's lap and was now positioned to one side of her while B was on the other. Both of them start to whistle as they eye the woman up and down.

What Happens In Vegas - What Happens In Vegas, Stays In Vegas [Private, Yao] School11

"Daaaaayum girl! You'r T-H-I-C-C!~"

What Happens In Vegas - What Happens In Vegas, Stays In Vegas [Private, Yao] School10

"Got hips like Beyonce and a face like Shakira. This is a IMPOSSIBLE combination, but we'll allow it."

They both clear their throats.

"I'm Schoolgirl B, and I'm the cute one."

"I'm Schoolgirl V, and I'm the cute one."

"Like everyone else, we came to Vegas looking for a good time."

"And you have good time written -all- over you."

Hikari places her book down and grabs the animals by their backs and holds them up in the air.

"That's enough you two. You're supposed to keep a low profile. You're being too active and it's going to cause stares."

"We're just trying to pay the woman a COMPLIMENT. "

"Yeah, a compliment!"

"Hikari is just mad because she don't ever catch nobody starin'."

Schoolgirl V turns to Kayta.

"You still seem like a lot of fun, and we're looking foward to some fun times with ya! Everything else aside."

Kiyah just rubbed his head and let out a somewhat nervous laugh. This was how they spent most of their days, with these three arguing. Hikari got alone with Puff Mama and Los Awesome who were both "girls" too, but Schoolgirl B and V's behavior always seemed to cause attention. He waited for one of the limos to slow down and reached to grab onto their suitcases as they headed towards one, motioning for Kayta to follow. Assuming she did, the four of them sit on one side of it and leave the other side to her.

The limo door is then closed as Kiyah asks the very obvious question.

"So I take it you'll be heading to the same hotel we will be then, right?"
YaoXhu
YaoXhu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What Happens In Vegas - What Happens In Vegas, Stays In Vegas [Private, Yao] Left_bar_bleue87500/999999What Happens In Vegas - What Happens In Vegas, Stays In Vegas [Private, Yao] Empty_bar_bleue  (87500/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:07 pm

Artist: Homestuck OST - Song: Sawtooth and Squarewave - Word Count: 825

Four unfamiliar faces to fall down the rabbit hole with. How splendid~! After spending quite a bit of her own money to ride on down here, her efforts seemed to pay off in managing to at least catch the attention of some people to hitch a ride with and maybe hand with for the duration of her trip. The first face was one of a boy, pale white hair floofed up to be somewhat pointy. The next was a woman, long black hair flowing down her body as she seemed to be more of the adult than the others. Next were two small creatures, ears tipped with blue and red respectively. Quite the little group, but one that seemed to have a mix of interest and mystery to them with how they all might have came together.

And now for roll call, letting her know each and one of their names. The boy's name was Kiyah, and from what she could tell, he was fairly optimistic and kind. Perhaps a bit too kind, considering that he was just so willing to let her tag along. Great for her though! Perhaps not so great for him in the future, since she's no stranger to high risks and high rewards, especially in the city of sin. A soft, caring smile was given to Kiyah as she simply nodded in response to what he said, glad to know the rest of their names. Just before she could get everyone's names, the woman seemed to speak up after closing her book.

Kayta wasn't exactly dull-witted, she was actually quite bright. Smart? No, able to pick up on things? Easily, especially with using a bit of her desire sense it wasn't all too difficult to see what was going on in this spirit's mind, and with an advantage in pure, raw, mental might, Kayta had free reign to poke and tease without being found out. Would this be used for something bad? Of course not! Would it be used to possibly get a few favors, definitely. She could feasibly use this ability on all four of them, but from what was heard next, that wasn't needed.

The schoolgirls made their compliments -very- flattering, with two famous names being used to compare her body, which only caused her to give a casual wink, head tilting to the side as her once caring smile turned into more of a seductive one with hidden undertones. Both hands were slowly raised over to the heads of the small summons, gently patting them and aiming to rub the soft furr. They had gotten so close to her, so obviously she should be allowed to pet them. Who could resist petting such small, adorable creatures that had caught her attention rather easily.

"If it's a good time you both want, I'm sure you'll get it. Just hang with me, and we're bound to get a little lost in the city of sin-"

With a single glance towards Hikari, and even hearing a bit of what she said, the Sugiuran tried to quickly change her tone as to not be possibly kicked off from their little gathering. The once teasing smile turned into a bit of a grimace, a nervous look to her face as she seemed to try and fix herself as quickly as possible.

"U-Uh, w-well, if that's allowed, of course! No way would I ever go near the more dangerous parts, just referring to the fact that I'm all for a bit of exploring and gambling. Why else would anyone come to Vegas?"

Smooth, real smooth Kayta. At least she was trying to censor what she was saying a bit. With Umeko, the more she said, the better... so it was just a tad bit hard to break the habit of saying too much and trying to replace it with being just a bit more refined and held back. Well, to hell with it, after a few moments and watching the limo slowly pull into view, her previous smile soon returned as she tried to gently hop off of the bench, avoiding the possibility of knocking both of the schoolgirls down and even aiming to help with suitcases if allowed, trying to pop them into the trunk since that was common courtesy in the more fancier modes of transportation. At least back at the castles, it was. If not, then she'd simply slip into the limo and plop down on the open seat, swinging her backpack over to rest upon her lap as she glanced up to see the rather obvious divide between them. The fact that she had one side of the limo all to herself, one side taken by one with the other taken by four. The same nervous look as before overcame her face as she was just a bit worried that maybe she was starting to be unwelcome?

"Do I smell or somethin'? There's a bit more room over here, don't worry, I don't bite."

A+ for effort Kayta.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

What Happens In Vegas - What Happens In Vegas, Stays In Vegas [Private, Yao] MNjstuP
punchout414
punchout414
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:32 pm

What Happens In Vegas - What Happens In Vegas, Stays In Vegas [Private, Yao] Kyogre10

In a matter of moments, the Tsugi had already registered on Hikari’s “Questionable” side. She wasn’t sure at first, but now she’s positive that rather than having another mature adult in the group, they have a another loose cannon. In her own opinion she gets enough of that with the Schoolgirls and their reckless attitudes and seemingly never ending demands for attention. This girl- no, woman. She’s not able to be trusted. And allowing her and the Schoolgirls together sounds like a Dairy Queen Blizzard of disaster.

It’s a good thing that she on the other hand is a very responsible adult and will try to keep the situation as under controlled as possible. In her own mind she doesn’t want Kiyah to leave the two summons out while this new female is around, but she won’t dwell on it too much.

The Schoolgirls loved the attention and petting, even the promise of how much trouble they could end up getting into. But they let out a resounding pout as Hikari was clearly hellbent on not letting them form a “Ride Or Die” trio.

Once they had all gotten into the limo it most certainly looked more like a standoff. All of them were sitting on one side while she was sitting on the other, a segregation of the highest and possibly rude caliber. Kayta wasn’t shy however, and she spoke up. Trying to invite one or all of them to move over to sit by her. Hikari’s stance didn’t seem like it would be changing one bit, she was fine with speaking with the other female but she was going to keep a bit of distance with her. Unlike with the summons, she didn’t really know this woman so she had no sort of obligation to deal with another loose cannon.

The Schoolgirls were pouting at Hikari, clearly wanting to go welcome the other female.

The spirit that went by the nickname “Mississippi Queen” , is the first to speak up.

“I think I’ll be alright on this side. “

Hikari said flatly. The Schoolgirls were forced to sit in her lap, not yet speaking until V decided to open her mouth.

“ How come we can’t sit over there MQ?!”

“Because you can’t.”

“But Kiyah’s over there!”

Hikari blinked, looking to her left to find that – her host was no longer sitting beside her, he was sitting beside Kayta and he had somehow managed to get Schoolgirl B in his lap in the process.

What Happens In Vegas - What Happens In Vegas, Stays In Vegas [Private, Yao] Kiyah_11

“So where are you from?”

The short male asked with a smile, Schoolgirl B was ready to ask her own questions too.

“Yeah, and like what kinda stuff do you like to do? Do you go around fighting and all that like Kiyah?”

Her tail was wagging, personally being happy that they had someone else who was cool to hang around with. Hopefully they could befriend this woman so they weren’t always stuck with Hikari being all controlling and nagging with them.

Meanwhile, V puffed her cheeks.

“…I wanna sit with Kiyah.”

“Oh hush.”

“If you were as nice as you were pretty, we wouldn’t have issues like this.”

The spirit’s cheeks quickly turned red, and she bonked the small summon on the head for speaking like that. Rather easily flustered by the compliment.

What Happens In Vegas - What Happens In Vegas, Stays In Vegas [Private, Yao] Benio_14

“J-just shut up dummy.”

What Happens In Vegas - What Happens In Vegas, Stays In Vegas [Private, Yao] Signat10
"Winners win, losers lose. I can't explain it any better than that.I don't know how it happens, but winners win.And if you create a culture of losing, if you keep being a victim,if you keep letting losing happen to you. If you keep letting people do you and treat you any kind of way it's gonna become a culture."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum