Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

How did you first arrive at Platinum Hearts?

+11
.:.☯AgentBlackBerry♣.:.™
Dai
Pockeh
Ravana
Raiki
Jes
Zero
Chao
MaidInAmn
Mayonaka
Ræn
15 posters
Go down
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
How did you first arrive at Platinum Hearts? Left_bar_bleue0/0How did you first arrive at Platinum Hearts? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

How did you first arrive at Platinum Hearts? Empty How did you first arrive at Platinum Hearts?

Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:22 pm
This following topic pertains to all the people who have made their home at Platinum Hearts, both newcomers and seasoned fellers that have been here since the site's creation.

What I would like for you to explain, is how exactly you ended up here in Platinum Hearts? Please explain the path that led you to these forums.

Let me start with my own story

It has been years since I last partiipated in forum RP, which was on IPStudios (as Worldslayer). I became an avid RPer in the horrid world of shitty RP known as Xat, and later on, another chat RP known as RolePlayChat (RPC for short.) At age 16 I began to better myself in my detail and description skills, learning to utilize fancier vocabulary while stretching the most subtle of things as long as I could at the time. By the time I joined RPC at February of 2010, I was able to bust out multiple paragraphs for a single post. I would end up quitting from the site not once, but twice, due to lack of dun roleplayers, or people who were willing to RP with me. It was at this time that I would return to the bogs of Xat, hounding multiple people to know whether or not they could Para RP (which is like searching for brown ducks, rediculously hard.)

On August, while I was inside a Bleach RP Xat chatroom, I came across a guest who went by the name "Akemi". I was asking everyone on the chatroom if they Para RP'd. Akemi would respond. "Yes, I do." From there on out, I would PM her daily, requesting to RP with her, although she was busy all the time, and I would never get the opportunity to RP with her. I would follow her into her own chatroom and forum, following her wherever she went. Although she offered me a position in her Bleach RP Forums, I declined, for I did not want to partake in forum RP, especially Bleach. One day Akemi was at the Platinum Hearts, Xat chatroom. I decided to go there, simply so I could be with her. Upon getting there, I was approached by Frost with this statement:

"Hello Ræn, If you are interested in Bleach Forum RP, please make an account. Otherwise, you will have to leave in five minutes or so."

I had to quickly think about whether I should join or leave now. I was reluctant because it was yet another Bleach RP forum. Yet Akemi was there, and I did not wish to stray into another chatroom. After a moment's worth of thinking, I made my descision.

"I was thinking about joining."

From there, the rest is history. I would read up on ALL the important content before making my first character, a Null named Gernard Tshufiah. My opinion on Bleach RolePlaying quickly changed as I saw how lax the rules were, and what you could make. I loved how variable you could make your character.

After my little hiatus from September to December, I would return the day I got my laptop for Christmas, getting back to this wonderful world I have stumbled across. My current, and only character now (and forever.) Is Een, a powerless human who I wish to give the most effort in making valuable for the Site's history one day.

So now you know. If there's one thing to be thankful to Akemi for, it is that she was the one who inadvertedly lured me to this site. If it weren't for that one little meeting in August, I would have never become a part of this funderful RP family.

And that is all, what stories do YOU have to share?

Last edited by Ræn on Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Smiley face
Mayonaka
Mayonaka
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
How did you first arrive at Platinum Hearts? Left_bar_bleue0/0How did you first arrive at Platinum Hearts? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

How did you first arrive at Platinum Hearts? Empty Re: How did you first arrive at Platinum Hearts?

Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:40 pm
I am an avid gamer. There were times when I would stay up for days straight to partake in the world of MMO's. I played many, all free as I have no money, but still I played as many as I could find. My internet at the time was slow, and would sometimes cut out randomly. I died often in these games, lost my stuff in these games, and other very annoying things.

Shortly after I moved to where I live now and began playing MMO's, I met Urufu. We were both new students in my school, and upon me laughing at an apocalyptic story of death that horrified every other student in the room as well as the teacher, Urufu began hanging out with me. We became good friends, and Urufu told me about RPing. I was not interested at first, much more interested in games, finding mere words boring. After a while though, I got tired of games, quitting and joining games often, getting no higher than maybe level 5 with a character before making another character or quitting and joining another game. Tired of the whole ordeal, I quit games and took up RPing with Urufu.

I joined his site Dead Days, and was a pretty active poster, even becoming an Admin for the site. After a while, my brand new amazing laptop that I loved broke. I had to quit games, RPing, everything on the computer for a while. Though when I got this computer working, I started up again. Dead Days was practically dead, hardly anybody posting. Urufu was on Bleach Platinum Hearts a lot, I knew this. Loving the Bleach manga, I was intrigued by the Bleach RP site. So I joined and got Urufu to help me make my first and so far only character, Mayonaka. Later, I found out that the abilities he had helped me to make were ripped from Haku from Naruto, but that is irrelevant... I am here now. Although I am new, I try to be a fairly active poster.

PS - 7000 get

Shinigami of the shadows, Mayonaka - 2-3
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
How did you first arrive at Platinum Hearts? Left_bar_bleue5/100How did you first arrive at Platinum Hearts? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

How did you first arrive at Platinum Hearts? Empty Re: How did you first arrive at Platinum Hearts?

Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:48 pm
I was originally an Original Creation Mixed Role-Player by habit. In meaning to it, I can adapt to both Forum-Based role-playing and Chat-Based role-playing while participated in role-playing games that are mildly different from Bleach, Naruto or any of the animated series that most of you are familiar with. However, what gets me into Bleach role-playing was a lass named, Len who played as Amaichan. The forum I was introduced to Bleach role-playing was called, "Endless Summer." After that, I began exploring from there. I joined Serou's Forum, then Taicho's Forum. However, I joined Platinum Hearts from Taicho's Forum because of Urufu, who is currently the Moderator here. At first I was reluctant since I just started out, but when Taicho's Forum was pretty much dead, I decided to join Platinum Hearts.

Best move I could make and I thank Urufu for that.

So other than me making Hanako and making some impact to other people of the Forum, that is how I came to the site in the first place.

How did you first arrive at Platinum Hearts? 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
How did you first arrive at Platinum Hearts? Left_bar_bleue60/100How did you first arrive at Platinum Hearts? Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:28 pm
My story only spanned that of 5 years, but im certainly glad it took the path it did. From the get go, i was a total noob at RP and decided to join Chain of Life, A bleach RP forum that used to be administrated by our Matthew Guardian. I wouldn't say I made a very big name for myself there, but I was slowly gaining reputation as the 5th Espada "Rihiku Hitsugaya" and 4th Vampire council leader "Tetstuka"

Rihiku fought Grimmjow to defend his 5th position but lost, and that was when i ditched CoL. Later on that same week i found that the rights to the forum were now in the hands of another and everyone I met there including Urufu, Momo, Reiko, Sakuya, Saix and Matt had run off somewhere. The death of CoL gave me my link to other forums as i kept in contact for urufu from that point onwards.

I followed urufu through his forums as he did with mine, but not exactly as much as I did. After a good year or two, I came across a pokemon forum made by Loki Arjan. Now I hadn't the fogiest who loki was at this point and slowly found out that he was Hiro's brother. However I had little time form pokemon and left quite quickly to make my more popular forums "Engagia" and "Bleach 2000." It was at B2K that i found Silim.

Soon after B2K died and ENgagia was shut down for the second time, I joined Crossed Scythes 2 which urufu had made. Here, i met Yuki of whom may be a bit annoying, but it cool either way. He showed me some more forums I could join but I didn't kick off with them as much. However I did make B2K once more here and he joined that as well as momo, but only for the short time it was alive it died again.

There, i got bored and depressed so i felt like pokemon may be my successful genre after all. SO i took it up to join Loki's forum, to find it also shut down. However, there was a link on his forum that took up a vast majority of the place that I was curious in. This took me to Untold stories and there, I found everyone from CoL once more.

And thus that is how I found the people I knew from CoL again. Untold stories died and I joined Blazing souls for a few days before being banned for asking if I could use Rihiku. Bouncing from BBS to US and back, I was told by Frost that he wanted to remake US as PH 400 years in the future. I agreed in the idea and followed the site ever since day 1 when it was made.

Thus here I am now. I was a member at first, then was promoted to a moderator to show the skills to become an Admin. And im happy with where Ive gotten over these long five years.

Last edited by Chaozi on Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
How did you first arrive at Platinum Hearts? Left_bar_bleue9000/10000How did you first arrive at Platinum Hearts? Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:29 pm
I don't have alot of history with forums so this is still a little new to me. This is the frist one I've done a ton of stuff on though. But I have done alot of rping on xat, but those were like this. That is how I came upon the chat called Bleach Platinum Hearts RP and I thought might as well see what this about. On xat I had see this chat for a month or two but never went there. On December 3rd, 2010 I did go to the chat.

Then I met Frost the main owner of the chat. He told me this chat was used for a fourm site and asked me to join or leave. It took me a minute to decide if I should join or not but I decided to join cause I had nothing better to do an I was looking for a forum site but I didn't expect that the one I would find a bleach one. Platinum Hearts is my first bleach forum and I hope it will be a geat one.

This is how I join Bleach Platinum Hearts.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Jes
Jes
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:05 pm
Hehe...google ftw! Yeah, that's how I found PH. Awesome, huh?

Careta - Arrancar - 0-3+

Alyon - Iramasha - 1-1

Yachiru Kusajishi - Shinigami - 2-1+

Otahu - Vizard - 2-2+

Seika - Shinigami - 3-1+
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:19 pm
i came here to stalk kendall! then i joined..... now he is under full blast of my stalking beam

How did you first arrive at Platinum Hearts? XmGUKMS
Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:22 pm
Frost told me when he first made the site and told me to join, back when Tsu was still running Bleach: Blazing Souls.

How did you first arrive at Platinum Hearts? 28cnex2
+Characters+
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader~0-3+
Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
How did you first arrive at Platinum Hearts? Left_bar_bleue44400/999999How did you first arrive at Platinum Hearts? Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:56 pm
I was a member of Bleach: Night's Ascent. Which I joined after a lot of google searching.

I wanted to leave their site due to it dying and no one giving a shit, so I did. I went to their affiliates, found PH, instantly loved it, and the rest is history.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
How did you first arrive at Platinum Hearts? Left_bar_bleue10/100How did you first arrive at Platinum Hearts? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:02 pm
Me? I found this through one of your affiliates. Psyren Reborn.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum