Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Strawberry Blonde [Private: Blade] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Strawberry Blonde [Private: Blade] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Strawberry Blonde [Private: Blade] Empty Strawberry Blonde [Private: Blade]

Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:32 am

HEAVEN BREAKER

SANUYE YUUDESHI
サイバネティックヒューマン・

Well.. this wasn't good.

Perhaps an unusual thought, but a thought nonetheless, this singular statement was circling in Sanuye Yuudeshi's mind ceaseslessly, as unstoppable and intimidating as an oncoming train barreling through her psyche. The girl looked around, street names, people, trees, buildings.. they were all starting to look the same. When did she get to this part of town? Where was this part of town? The blonde could feel the beginnings of what might've been a panic attack, but she could very easily just be overheating... the lines between function and emotion were blurred somewhat when one had to perform as much maintenance as they did healthcare.. for a cyborg, this wasn't nearly as strange as it sounded.

What had started as a brisk walk to clear her head had quickly turned into an endless vortex of panic and terror when she had realized that she was completely and entirely lost. Whatever side of Karakura she was on.. she had never been here before. She had never seen any of these buildings.. these people.. in the time that she had been in Karakura, she had only ever been around the housing district where she lived.. wherever she was now.. the streets were differently patterned.. the buildings were all so tall it became almost impossible to get any sort of bearing. What kind of a place was this?

The Yuudeshi gulped a bit as she took a few steps back from where she had been standing, the corner of a busy intersection where the cars were moving so quickly, and everything was so loud all at once, that it made Sanuye's whole head start to spin. She stumbled, bumping into someone who immediately yelled in response before hurrying off as she fell to the ground, landing flat on her ass. The Yuudeshi woman grumbled to herself, shaking her head and trying to regain some sort of composure as she pulled herself back to her feet, dusting herself off and looking around. Alright.. there was no time to freak out. Try and find someone who looks friendly, then ask for directions back to the Housing District. Easy peasy, right?

However, as Sanuye walked around.. the major flaw in her plan came to light.. noone here looked friendly. Among all the faces passing by, most regarded Sanuye with either brief judgement or a passing look of disgust, if they even bothered acknowledging her at all. This must be a different sort of place, then.. Sanuye shuffled around, meandering aimlessly down the sidewalk as she looked for anyone who might be able to actually help, and not just knock her to the concrete again. She really wanted to get home.

Base Coding Adjusted From: [THEFROST]'s

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions