Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tremble at the mighty Fist of Justice! [Bettle, training thread] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Tremble at the mighty Fist of Justice! [Bettle, training thread] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tremble at the mighty Fist of Justice! [Bettle, training thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: Tremble at the mighty Fist of Justice! [Bettle, training thread]

Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:48 am

Mirja, The Masterless Pet

Mirja turned rather serious after the arm wrestle had ended, and took Beetle's hand, stroking it with expert precision, looking for something, before moving up her arm, probing her for any broken bones or ripped muscles. It could be that the girl was repressing the pain to look good in front of Mirja, and she didn't want that. She didn't want to hurt anyone, it was like, the opposite of what she wanted. She was clearly a bit on edge from the possibility that she might have hurt Beetle in the arm wrestle, and for someone of Mirja's strength, hurting people came far too easily.

"The catch would be having a cute protogee to teach. And plus I want other people to know it. It's boring having something all to yourself. You must go to the rooftops, and shout that you are sharing it with the world. I don't teach it to people that aren't strong enough because they will not produce any results worth a dam, so it's useless for them to know it, but you are strong enough to learn. I'm just worried that in the process of learning you might break something. I haven't a clue how much of a physical strain it is on normal bodies. And I, am far from normal when it comes to physicaility" Mirja told Beetle, her tail swishing softly behind her as she stroked Beetle's arm in search of any discrepencies.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tremble at the mighty Fist of Justice! [Bettle, training thread] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Tremble at the mighty Fist of Justice! [Bettle, training thread] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Tremble at the mighty Fist of Justice! [Bettle, training thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: Tremble at the mighty Fist of Justice! [Bettle, training thread]

Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:37 am

Artist: NightcoreReality - Song: Untouchable - Word Count: 486

If Beetle was being completely honest, she had not expected the day to go how it had been going currently. She had expected something a bit more...predictable. If that was the right word. She had come out here, in the mindset of that she would be training, simply to get stronger. However, things had gone a bit differently. With the ashen girl wishing to have an arm wrestle to test their strength. Beetle had won the match, but she had suspicions. The match had ended a little...too quick. Her mind was questioning this immensely.

If they both had a large amount of strength, they should have been able to keep going for a little while. However, Mirja had seemed to have faltered, and that was what had costed her the match. However, Beetle didn't really think too much about it, as her mind was quickly occupied by multiple new things, One of which was the gentle touch that was around her hand. Looking down at her hand, she noticed that the taller girl had seemed to taken an interest in her arm. Pulling her arm back gently and grinning, Beetle tucked her arm back at her side, before giggling slightly.

"Hang on there. Mirja! You could at least take me out to dinner first!"

The little line wasn't meant to be taken seriously, as Beetle simply said that as a little joke due to the fact that Mirja had been extremely gentle with her hand, either checking it for something for some reason, or...she had become lost in thought or something like that. Either way, Beetle was a little bit confused from the sudden, subtle action. As she explained what the "catch" was with her agreeing to learn this new technique, Beetle became ever more interested. If she was strong enough to learn this, it had to mean that it was powerful. After all, what kind of technique DIDN'T require one to be powerful?

"Cool! Well, if you want someone to learn it, I guess I can be that someone! I'm ready to learn as much as I can about this technique!"

Then, out of a sheer burst of energy, Beetle launched forward, wrapping her arms around the bigger girl's frame, with her face the purest form of energy and happiness. Squeezing Mirja tight, the hug was meant to be as a bit of a thank you, as Beetle really didn't have much else to give her that she could thank Mirja with. So, realizing this soon after hugging her, Beetle quickly broke off the hug, before bringing her hand to her chin.

"The only problem I see is that I don't have anything to give to you in return. Aside from a hug and a lot of determination, that's all I can think of to give you!"

Unless Mirja had an idea that Beetle could use, Beetle's already big, bursting mind of the 6th of the Main Series was drawing a blank.

Coding in template and Graphics By: [THEFROST] & Kylekaotikk
Header & Template By: Sou Yuuki
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tremble at the mighty Fist of Justice! [Bettle, training thread] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Tremble at the mighty Fist of Justice! [Bettle, training thread] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:36 pm

Mirja did not find any fractures of broken bones in the girls arm before she pulled it away, which was good. She would really hate to find out she had hurt the girl in some way. However, her wolf tail swished back and forth in greater tempo as Beetle made a cute little teasing remark. Buy her dinner, hmmm? That wasn't a terrible idea. She was hungry, and wanted to make sure that Beetle was opporating on a full stomach.
"Ok. I know this lovely place just down the road. It makes the best kind of meals a girl could wish for. I keep trying to break into the kitchens so I can learn their secret, but they are dilligent" she exclaimed, standing and heading to the broken door to take Beetle out for dinner.

Then, suddenly, there were hugs. Not that Mirja minded, but the girl would probably notice Mirja was like glomping a lampost, which was not a great idea at the best of times. Her incredible density made it so she had none of the regular squishy parts. She could literally knock someone out with her breasts, if she had a mind too and was sufficently annoyed slash drunk.

"Well, if you are so worried that you have nothing in exchange for my tutorage, then give me yourself. Hand over heart and soul to me as payment for the great Motionless Fist technique, and all other techniques to come" She offered, her tone serious, as if that was something a person would pay for some training. "I shall take you under my wing and rise you to heights you could not percieve before you gave yourself to me, and became mine in every form" Mirja's eccentric tone was coming through now, in a bright and immutable wave.

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tremble at the mighty Fist of Justice! [Bettle, training thread] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Tremble at the mighty Fist of Justice! [Bettle, training thread] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:31 am

Artist: NightcoreReality - Song: Untouchable - Word Count: 512

To say the least, Beetle was surprised. Surprised at many things, but the main thing that she was surprised about was the other girl's immense enthusiasm to the little joke that she had played. She wasn't saying that they should go out on a date or something of the like, she had just been teasing due to the way that Mirja had been checking over his hand. But, as she started thinking about it, she herself found that she was getting hungry. And not just in thought.

A rumbling sound from the belly of 06 broke the small silence, causing the girl's eyes to widen and her arms to zip to her sides. Well, that was embarrassing, now wasn't it? Beetle's composure faltered for a moment, before returning and a sheepish smile appeared on her face. Laughing slightly, Beetle's hand went to the back of her head, gently rubbing her hair, causing a few strands to stick out.

"W-Well then! I guess I'm a...little bit hungry!"

Smiling and closing her eyes, Beetle soon found the previously embarrassing situation to be funny. So, she laughed more. However, then she heard Mirja say something about breaking into the kitchen of the restaurant to find out some sort of secret, but to no avail. Beetle had to cover her mouth to keep herself from laughing out loud. Muffled giggles came from her as the palm of her hand slapped over her mouth, keeping herself from laughing so much louder.

Quickly calming herself and removing her hand from her mouth, Beetle soon found herself feeling much better. No longer was the headache of thinking of something to give Mirja in return occupying her. In fact, it had quickly moved to the back of her mind, and she wasn't really thinking about it when Mirja gave her an answer to her problem. At first, Beetle had only heard a small bit of it, which was "Give me yourself", and that struck her with confusion. However, as she listened, more was revealed.

Eventually, everything was cleared up, and Beetle was even more confident to learn this "Motionless Fist" technique. With an interesting name, it had to have a lot of combat potency behind it. So, with that, Beetle swiftly nodded and grinned again, before hugging Mirja again as thanks. However, the effects were much different this time. While she hadn't noticed this before, Beetle's entire body was greeted with the feeling as if she had been smacked with steel. And she hadn't just hit her stomach. With the size of the two girls being around a foot or so different, Beetle had ended up crashing...right into Mirja's chest.

If she was being completely honest, Beetle wasn't expecting something like that to hit her. However, it did not deter her, as she quickly straightened herself and started to head out the door, ready to head wherever Mirja would take her. However, if she wanted to get them there, she would have to make sure to keep up with the energetic, near impatient Shinigami girl who was currently wandering off to wherever the path would lead.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:00 am

Mirja was confident that Beetle had not really understood the connotations behind the request to give herself over fully to Mirja. That was fine, however. She wanted to ease the girl into it slowly, softly. Not force her way in and scare the poor girl away for good, like she did with Yuki. The Collar would have to stay in the cupboard for quite a while longer, until Mirja knew that Beetle understood what she was getting herself into, and still accepted the trade. But then, as if to draw attention to the main goal, Beetle went all rumbling down under.

Clearly embarrassed by this, with her reaction, Mirja moved over to stroke Beetle's face, but then, before Mirja could do the face-stroking, there were more hugs. As if trying to distract Mirja from the fact that she had just gone rumble. It was nice to see Beetle was a girl who was not afraid to get in close and show her affection. Nearly the opposite of that Kimi girl, who seemed entirely unable to so much as attempt to learn to be conversational or in any way social. It made Mirja sigh internally, but at least she had this cute energetic doll to keep her company.

Stroking Beetle's hair softly, Mirja smiled to herself. It would be nice to have someone like this, after Taicho went off to Shin'o Academy. And there was more a familial feel to Taichou than there was now with Beetle. Which would allow for things to be less awkward than they were with her tiny darling. Turning with Beetle when the hug had finished, Mirja exited the building, propped the door up as best she could, and followed her new friend to the restaurant.
"Do you understand what you are giving in return for this technique? Do you comprehend the ramifications of giving yourself to another in this manner, Beetle?"

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:28 am

Artist: RWBY - Song: Neon - Word Count: 378

It was nice to be back. That was a definite. Beetle was certainly glad to be back, since she could make some new friends and perhaps meet some old friends. There were definitely some people that she needed to see. One of which being her creator, Kakine. She hadn't seen the bore in so long, he was due for a good tease or two....or maybe a few...hundred? A small, mischievous grin appeared on Beetle's face, with her hand sticking to her chin, thinking of some new material to torture Kakine with.

A small giggle left the girl as she continued walking. However, her movement had slowed. Why? Well, her mind was becoming lost in thought. As of such, she was becoming less and less responsive to the things around her. However, it was not enough to keep her from hearing what Mirja had asked her. Asking her if she was ready for this, and that she understood what she had meant by giving her heart and soul to her was something that she had thought she understood. However, with Mirja asking her if she knew what it meant, it was causing her to feel confused. If not that, then what was it?

So, to respond, Beetle turned around to face Mirja, her arms lifting to perform a small shrug, with her eyes closing. After such, her hands would move to her hips, before grinning and opening her eyes again.

"Well, I'm not going to be giving it half my all, am I? I'm going to try my hardest to make sure that I'm worthy of this "Motionless Fist" thing!"

Pumping her fist in the air triumphantly, Beetle turned back around, her body flowing with energy ready to be used. So, her body essentially went into overdrive with movement. While she didn't move forward, she instead began running around in circles around Mirja with pure excitement rushing through her veins, and even being exerted through her spiritual pressure. That was how excited Beetle felt currently.

So, she continued this for what seemed like forever. She wouldn't be stopping for a while unless she was forcefully stopped. And even then, she would keep trying. That was just how Beetle was. So, grinning and running, Beetle followed suite with Mirja, circling her all the way.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:56 am

Mirja smiled, more to herself than anything as she watched Beetle walk. The girl had such a vibe of innocence, and yet so much passion and energy Mirja could really enjoy directing her to better paths in life than simply wasting her energy needlessly. Carnal or not, the activities would hopefully appeal to Beetle and be a good way for her to burn off the energy she so needed to burn off. The girl was like one of them wind up dolls that went chattering around madly without stopping. And the restaurant was still a few blocks away, the energy that Beetle must have and need to burn off must have been immense.

But, as it happened, when Mirja asked her question and Beetle replied, the answer - not that she said it in so many words but it was obvious to Mirja - was no. She wasn't quite catching on to what it meant, so Mirja decided she needed to hammer a nail home a bit more. As Beetle began to run around in circles, burning off more of her energy like she needed to be super active or burn up, Mirja watched and let her run around for a few minutes, before stepping in to intercept her.

Catching Beetle in her arms, she moved to tenderly stroke Beetle's face, and smile.
"Well, if you are so clued in on what it means, than that is good" Mirja said, moving to plant a soft kiss on Beetle's lips. It'd be quick, but more than just a normal kiss for a friend. It would certainly hint of deeper passions just below the surface. And hopefully, it would tip Beetle off that Mirja was not just playing around when she asked for everything that Beetle was in this endeavor. Subtlety was all well and good, but if the target didn't understand it, then it was wasted.

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:57 pm
[mod]Dropping this thread, will be locking soon.[/mod]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum