Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Chellizard
Chellizard
Starter Member

What We Started (CPKallday) - Page 2 Empty Re: What We Started (CPKallday)

Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:04 am

Jade's elbow would feel Lorin's hand as he caught it, but it was obviously a natural reflex. She stood a solid four inches taller than him, after all. Despite his size, Jade was done growing, he likely had a few spurts of growth left in him.

And, who knew, maybe she would never see him again after tonight.

Fishing in her pocket for her phone, she started looking for a place to eat, her mind also drifting to curry. It wasn't until he shouted out his answer that she had pulled up a place that was only three more blocks away.

"That sounds good! I had the same idea - and look," flashing the screen to him, it would show a walking path from their location on the GPS to the restaurant. It was called Matsuya, and it had a ton of locations all around of Karakura. It served the best CoCo Curry, according to reviews. It specialized on the dish, after all, and served very few other things.

She would keep walking, making sure to let passersby have enough room to walk around of her and Lorin. She lingered close to his side, almost as if she were protecting them as they walked.

"I'll buy, of course," she offered, coming up to the door to the restaurant. She opened it up and stepped in, waiting for Lorin to come in behind of them.

They would be lead over to a booth and be seated, Jade taking the seat opposite the wall, giving Lorin the seat that had access to view the majority of the restaurant. Normally she would take his spot to watch people as they wandered around, or spoke, but she chose to focus on her dinner guest.

"Mmn. It all smells so good. I think I'm going to order some sake since I'm walking home. Anything you want?" she'd glance over the menu, giving her drink order to the waiter, and then looked to Lorin waiting for him to give his own. Jade needed a few more moments to look over the food portion of the menu, seeing as there were so many options and additives for the curry - even the spice level could be adjusted to exact specification.

She already liked this place.

It had a warm, inviting atmosphere. The restaurant had about forty booths, and then tables in the middle. There were likely twenty tables, and they all sat six people each. The place was quite big, but the prices were amazing. And, despite being packed, it wasn't horrifically loud. Jade would smile.

It was funny how lives could cross paths so easily sometimes.

What We Started (CPKallday) - Page 2 KHrbsjt
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum