Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Starchyu
Starchyu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Making of Greatness Left_bar_bleue3000/99999The Making of Greatness Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/99999)
Tiers:
http://starchyu.tumblr.com

The Making of Greatness Empty The Making of Greatness

Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:02 pm

Ahh, the great outdoors. Specifically, Karakura Forest. She liked the place, it was a nice little forest to get to know one's self in. There was a Shark in these woods, but that was not a problem, he didn't eat anyone except naughty little girls who went to his house when he was trying to cosplay Jaws in the bathtub. Probably, anyway. She'd never actually met the Shark, just heard of him, and if she was a shark she'd totally sing the jaws theme when ever she could. It was her moral obligation if she was a shark.

But she wasn't a shark, she was a wolf, and so instead her moral obligation was to do wolfy things, like walk around the forest making sure that trespasser didn't come back, and if he did, crush him to death with a massive avalanche of pain and fists. Only, right now she was seeing someone entirely different. Small, pink hair, smelled nice, looked better. Maybe she was just trying to catch some peace in the forest, or maybe she was just invading on behalf of the trespasser. Either way, she couldn't let it stand, and so in a flash appeared next to her.

"Red Riding Hood strayed from the path and is now about to get eaten by a Wolf. How tragic a tale is this to start the day?" Mirja asked, making her presence known because there was scant little else that would do that for her. No reiatsu and a decidedly soft step when she wanted it. So the only senses left were sight, and her speaking. "Will she try to run away from the big bad wolf? Does she believe she can make it to grandmas before the wolf catches up to her?"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Starchyu
Starchyu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Making of Greatness Left_bar_bleue3000/99999The Making of Greatness Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/99999)
Tiers:

The Making of Greatness Empty Re: The Making of Greatness

Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:55 pm

Mirja barely surprised a barking laugh as the girl kek'd herself and lept backwards, as if it was going to do anything against Mirja. A few feet however, seemed to calm her down, as after the initial shock of the whole 'who are you, what do you want, where did you come from' thing, her face became a little less scared and a little more curious. Eyes drifting to her ears and then the question of exactly what she was came up. She was so cute Mirja could just take her home and make her squeal so delectably, but also the girl seemed a bit young. She'd have to find out if she really was over eighteen before starting any of those plans.

"Well, that is a lot of questions for a little girl. I'll answer them in order. I am Mirja Eeola, I want you because I am bored and you look like you might be able to entertain me for a little while. And for exactly what I am, well...that would be a Wolf-morph Vizard female. I think, that answers all your questions. So it's time for one of mine" Mirja put on a warm grin and then covered the distance between her faster than the girl could blink. Reaching out a hand to stroke the girl's face tenderly as she arrived.

"What is such a cute little beauty doing out here all alone? The Forest has such nasty beasties in it, you could get yourself eaten. Or you could meet one of the humans, which would lead to a much worse fate than simply getting killed and used for dinner. They...would not be very gentle with such a delightful girl such as you, my dear" Mirja teased, her silver eyes flashing with a strange emotion.

Starchyu
Starchyu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:51 pm

Surprisingly fine with a wolf girl giving her strokes, it seemed. Maybe she was the kind of girl like Ceal, who loved it when a powerful woman took control and steered the situation in a direction she wanted it to go. However, unlike Ceal, Mirja wasn't going to take it anywhere past a dominant cheek stroke because the girl was way too human, way too young, and way to innocent. She had learned her lesson about innocence with Beetle. That girl wouldn't recognize Mirja's intent if she carved it on a pair of stones and beat the girl around the head with them.

Not that beating someone up could help them recognize anything, but still. There was shy and cute and then there was obliviousness on a Beetle Level. Such that she got her own rating of obliviousness. And this girl shared that, it seemed, with her question 'what's a Vizard'. Mirja was sure that that was common knowledge these days, like so much of the spiritual world that used to be the exclusive domain of Shinigami and Quincies. Still, if she didn't know what a Vizard was, then it would be impossible to explain.
"It's just a race of people. And of course things don't grow in the city like they do in the forest. If they did then the city would also be a forest" She said, looking over as she walked past the Wolf and sat down on a blanket before offering a spot to Mirja, and belatedly introducing herself.

"Ahh, to join such a beautiful flower would be beyond me, I am afraid. I just came here to see if you had any plans to harm the forest or if you were worthy of walking these trees. And you are, so I shall leave you to your solitude"
Starchyu
Starchyu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:55 pm