Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Roses of the Past, Thorns of the Future [Private: Amphy/Pseu]
Even the Toughest of Beasts can be Tamed [Private; Azela] EmptyToday at 10:52 pm by darkfunnel

» So, This is Earth?!
Even the Toughest of Beasts can be Tamed [Private; Azela] EmptyToday at 8:39 pm by Henrex

» Awoo!
Even the Toughest of Beasts can be Tamed [Private; Azela] EmptyToday at 7:52 pm by Henrex

» To Drown In A Sweet Dream [Vanyel/Calypso]
Even the Toughest of Beasts can be Tamed [Private; Azela] EmptyToday at 6:40 pm by Henrex

» A Devil's (Un)Pleasant Morning [Algos/Calypso]
Even the Toughest of Beasts can be Tamed [Private; Azela] EmptyToday at 5:16 pm by Lillian

» Time for Things to get Demonic! [Private: Hiroi/Kimitsuki]
Even the Toughest of Beasts can be Tamed [Private; Azela] EmptyToday at 12:48 pm by darkfunnel

» Hono Kaen
Even the Toughest of Beasts can be Tamed [Private; Azela] EmptyToday at 2:37 am by Squish

» One Lump or Two
Even the Toughest of Beasts can be Tamed [Private; Azela] EmptyYesterday at 8:44 pm by MWD

» Intruder Alert?
Even the Toughest of Beasts can be Tamed [Private; Azela] EmptyYesterday at 6:47 pm by Siegharty

» My Little, Personal Hell [Calypso/Kokuto]
Even the Toughest of Beasts can be Tamed [Private; Azela] EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 12:16 am by Henrex

Top posters
THEFROST
Even the Toughest of Beasts can be Tamed [Private; Azela] I_vote_lcapEven the Toughest of Beasts can be Tamed [Private; Azela] I_voting_barEven the Toughest of Beasts can be Tamed [Private; Azela] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Even the Toughest of Beasts can be Tamed [Private; Azela] I_vote_lcapEven the Toughest of Beasts can be Tamed [Private; Azela] I_voting_barEven the Toughest of Beasts can be Tamed [Private; Azela] I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2787 registered users
The newest registered user is BitterHawk

Our users have posted a total of 138035 messages in 20617 subjects

Even the Toughest of Beasts can be Tamed [Private; Azela]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
darkfunnel
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Even the Toughest of Beasts can be Tamed [Private; Azela] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Even the Toughest of Beasts can be Tamed [Private; Azela] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Even the Toughest of Beasts can be Tamed [Private; Azela] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Even the Toughest of Beasts can be Tamed [Private; Azela]   Even the Toughest of Beasts can be Tamed [Private; Azela] EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 9:06 pm

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: 454