Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
flames of a crystal (lilly) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100flames of a crystal (lilly) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

flames of a crystal (lilly) - Page 2 Empty Re: flames of a crystal (lilly)

Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:19 pm
Miaka could continue feeling the comfort and warmth that emanated from the other warm and found comfort in the sweet humming tune that she was also singing. Yet, miaka still could not erase the embarrassment that she had caused herself yet she could feel the heart in mirja words. Miaka took the meaning of her Sis-con statement to mean that she didn’t like being called a sister and thought her statement of preferring things to be a bit more smooth to mean to just build up a relationship like normal. Miaka couldn’t complain she was happy to have made a new friend and someone else to rely on.

Yet, what was next to come was completely unexpected for her, Miaka could feel a soft, warm pair of lips coming into contact with hers. She was in shock and yet, could do nothing about it. The feeling had overwhelmed her it given her a feeling of a high and joy. Miaka could only confusedly question what was going on. Wasn’t this wrong? Way had her heart skipped a beat at this action? Miaka couldn’t answer these questions and could only continue blushing.

“Why? Why did you kiss me? I, um don’t know what to say or do. I'm so confused, it felt nice but i do not understand why. My heart is pounding and i have a feeling of excitement like a small child. Ms.eeola what is this?”

Miaka could only continue being honest. Hold her hands close to her chest trying to understand the excitement going through her. Keeping the excitement under control. This feeling was different but it was good it was a feeling that could keep her happy no matter how bad things got. She felt that if Mirja left she would want to follow to stay around her for some reason. She could only question her feelings and was wondering if this real or just a trick her mind was playing on her.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
flames of a crystal (lilly) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999flames of a crystal (lilly) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:49 pm
Well, it passed the first test. Miaka didn't run away screaming, slap Mirja, or try to blast her head off with a Kido. That was all a good sign that Miaka wasn't terribly opposed to the idea of Mirja kissing her. There was the usual blushing and shy natured unsurity. Mirja had that as well, before Arianda and everything that came with her. Now she was a deviant who corrupted cute girls like this for the fun of it. Of course, they enjoyed it, MIrja never did anything they didn't enjoy, but that didn't stop them going from cute innocent girl to cute collared pet.

"I've never liked beating about the bush. I kissed you to see how you would react to being kissed. You are a girl I could grow to like, but I am not spending several weeks figuring out how you would react to my feelings. I'm a pragmatic girl with a head for efficiency, after all. And since you are still here, I am guessing you kind of liked it. As for what you are feeling, I'm guessing you've never been kissed before. When the right person does it, your body does backflips, as it is right now" she said, stroking Miaka's face softly.

Then, she moved in for another kiss, a deeper, longer, more passionate kiss. The first was only a test, but this one was a proper kiss, one that she could really do backflips on. Eventually, she broke it off and gave a coy smile, swishing her wolf tail behind her.
"And that, is you a kiss you will never forget, if you liked the first one so much" Mirja teased. She was probably not going as softly with Miaka as she should, but Subtlety was something Mirja only knew as a word, not a deed.
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
flames of a crystal (lilly) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100flames of a crystal (lilly) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:09 am
Miaka was taken aback with Mirja’s words and actions. She felt as if Mirja was actually a seductress in disguise, as she couldn't help but be memorized by her every word and action. Yet, this second kiss had more feeling, more warmth. Miaka felt as she was losing her mind as after the kiss she could be shaking with feelings of emotions all going crazy in her. All she could see was Mirja nothing else in her sight mattered. Yet she could feel that Mirja was right she couldn’t get her mind off the feeling of the kiss she had just received. Her heart was racing and she grew clueless in what to do or what to say. All she could do is stare into Mirja’s beautiful eyes and examine her body and how it was so much bigger than hers. Compared to her Miaka felt like a slender child. Miaka grew increasingly curious of the tail and ears that she had noticed from the other women.

“I feel like I always want to be by your side ms.Eeola. This kiss feels so much stronger than the last and I can not get you out of my head. Are you some type of enchantress as it feels like you have full control over me and I do not understand why. But I feel that this is so unfair you keep preying on me and leaving me defenseless. I feel as if I should attempt an attack of my own.”

As she spoke these word Miaka had used her control over fire to warm her lips and her tongue and moved up to mirja’s right ear. Miaka was full of nothing more than excitement and energy due to the kiss yet also questioning herself as to why she was about to do this. She kissed the ear with her lips she had warmed to a comfortable level and then let out a small warm breath as she did this then used her tongue to attempt to lick her ear but hesitated and stopped instead deciding to whisper in her ear with warm breaths as she spoke each word.

“Do as you wish but please be gentle with me. I am new and inexperienced to things such as this.”

Miaka performed the first action that came to her mind worried if she did and said the right thing. Scared if this would cause Mirja to distance herself from her as she wasn't too well versed in things like this and did what her body seemingly wanted to do.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
flames of a crystal (lilly) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999flames of a crystal (lilly) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:30 am
Mirja liked this girl, she was cute an shy and innocent, three traits that Mirja could really get behind. Although, there was something that had to go, very quickly, or Mirja would probably explode with despair.
"Darling, Ms makes me feel so old. If you must call me something, then call me Mistress" Mirja told her. Sure, exploiting her innocence to make her call her that title was kind of ebil, but Mirja was an ebil girl when it came down to people like Miaka. Such a cute one had to be dragged and snuggled at the earliest opportunity, and then not let go.

"But no, I am not any manner of enchantress, binding your mentality to serve my whims. You are just an impressionable lesbian who affiliated strongly with the first person to show you affection. So don't worry about how you feel, it's normal for a girl like you. And I, will indulge you in all the things you want to be indulged in, you just have to say please and I will make sure you feel all you desire, in full" Mirja's sultry turn had been coming on thick now, and it was getting really heavy.

But, then Miaka went for her ears, either to nibble, or lick, or play with, as part of an 'attack of her own'. Something Mirja couldn't stand for, so a few seconds after she tried, Mirja's form disappeared, becoming as insubstantial as the wind. The confusion would not last for long, as Miaka's own ear would be playfully nibbled from behind her.
"You are a thousand years too early to get my ears, little Doll. But I will be gentle, until such a time as you ask me to be less gentle. And then, I shall oblige"
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:30 pm
Miaka had heard Mirja’s desire to be called mistress and thought about it for a moment. To her she saw nothing wrong with this title and thought it should be fine. Especially if the phrase ms. had made her feel old. She did not wish to insult her in any way. She was informed that mirja was no enchantress but that Miaka was only impressionable and just connected quickly to the first person who showed her kindness. Miaka mind stopped on the word Lesbian. She had never questioned her choices or thoughts before ad being called this was new to her. She wanted to deny it and her face showed it but her knew with everything going on Mirja was correct. Yet her words continued to have her under a spell.

Even as She tried her counter attack she failed. Confused to where the other had gone as she disappeared along the wind only feeling a breeze pass her by moving her hair along with it. Unexpectedly as quickly as the breeze had gone had a new sensation taken over her and caused her to begin shaking losing control of her spine as it stiffened and could feel a warm breath yet a playful pain on her ear. She couldn’t help and enjoy it but It had seemed the tables had turned. Miaka was making a strange face fighting the feeling she got from Mirja’s warm mouth on her ear.

“Awww, please, this feeling no. please no why must you do this ms.e....I mean mistress. Please im sorry i tried to get your ear, i just wanted to try to counter you in a way i thought i could. I don’t know when i will ask you to be less gentle but thank you for listening to my request. Please let me know if i can ever do anything for you. Mistress.”

Helpless to do anything she just grew curious to what would happen if she tried something else. She could feel her heart wanting another kiss and get another dose of the feeling that continued to flow through her. She grew curious to how much time she had spent here wondering if anyone questioned where she was but this thought only lasted for a moment as she turned and looked at mirja shyly.

“Excuse me mistress is it alright if i get another kiss? I don’t know why but i enjoy your kisses. I can not seem to get enough of this feeling you have provided me with.”

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:03 pm
It was, a perfect reaction! Miaka totally got caught up in the trap that was Molting Cicada and her ear was snaffled by the mighty Empire Of The Wolf that was led into battle by Mirja The Ear-Snagging Wolf. In response to the complaint that she must not do that, Mirja did that some more, nibbling on her ear in such a way that was equally painful and pleasurable. Eventually, she stopped her play and stroked Miaka's shapely hips.
"I must do it because I can. The Strong do, the weak Accept. This is the way of the world, my little Miaka" She moved her torment down to the girl's neck, kissing it softly before the girl asked for more kisses.

"Ahh, but what would you give me in return? The first two kisses were a test, to see how you would react. Now I know how you would react, there is nothing in it for me, to give further kissing, you must sweeten the pot however you believe you can" Mirja taunted, before remembering something and snapping her fingers. "Also, nearly forgot. But, in this game, the words 'no' and 'don't' and 'please stop' merely add more fuel to the fire. But if there is something that you are uncomfortable with, or you need to stop for any reason, simply say 'Wolf' and I will stop. It is to protect you more than anything" She told Miaka, before returning to the tormenting.

Said tormenting, involved Mirja trying to get Miaka's clothes off.
"Anyway, back to it. Let's get you out of this dreary clothing, and then to my house for something proper to wear. Beautiful girls should have beautiful clothes, after all" Mirja told Miaka. Totally neglecting the logic of her being naked while getting to Mirja's house.
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:39 pm
It had seemed that to mirja telling her no was only a reason to do something more. Miaka had enjoyed the soft feeling of the other woman's lips and for some reason enjoyed the pleasure of the pain that she also provided. When she had stopped she started playing with miaka’s hips, she was a bit nervous as she was usually careful of where she allowed people to touch her. mirja spoke informing her how the world worked and how strong do and how the weak accept. As much as she hated being labeled weak she knew this to be a truth and had begun to sadden her as she recall her family worried once more for them.

Yet, mirja had begun kissing her neck and she could do nothing but let out another yell as it was so unexpected for her. Miaka was curious how mirja was so good with giving her these feeling of temptations. She never expected that the neck was a place that could feel good after a simple kiss and she started to grow much more curious. A part of of her continued to feel much more shameful and hated herself for this.

She was curious to what mirja would do and listened to the reply she was given to her answer. Miaka knew she was right would and could she do for her in return. Yet, grew confused when the second kiss was also a test for her as well. Stating that things must be sweetened in anyway the could. Seemly it was as thought had instantly come to her, she had snapped her fingers and miaka was called to attention. Mirja began saying how this was a game and how she should be careful of using the phrases, no, don’t, and please stop as it would just motivate Mirja to continue and keep going. Mirja had seemed somewhat different, somewhat serious and had informed her that if she truely wanted to stop to say Wolf, and informed her this was to protect her. Miaka did not understand what she meant by this but accepted her words then suddenly her behavior changed back to what it was before.

Mirja was informing miaka that she should remove her old style armor and clothing and wear something more beautiful, but what could she be implying? She had even offered to take miaka to her home. Miaka grew interested in what mirja’s home could look like. She didn’t think of it as a bad idea. Miaka preceded to take off the armor she held over her clothing tied it all together, breathing a sigh as the armor’s weight was no longer putting pressure on her body and revealing clothing fitting almost slightly around her body.

“I wouldn’t mind following you to your home and thank you for your insightful warning i will pay attention you what you said. It feels much better to take this armor off. So mistress why did you mean by beautiful clothing are you spoiling me with something like that? I would feel strange in a dress as i am so used to this and my armor.”

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:35 pm
So cute. That is all Mirja could think of when Miaka was doing her routine, the billiant noises she made as Mirja took her body for her own purposes, ignoring whatever the girl might think was wrong, and doing it because she wanted to, because she enjoyed doing it, more than anything else. She wanted Miaka to feel like she was powerless, like she was chained down by a savage wolf that was going to have it's way with the young Shinigami, regardless of what she did to stop it. Mirja wasn't going to be that evil to her, but wanted her to feel it to know if she was comfortable with that feeling or not. She knew she could get heavy-handed at times.

With some help from Miaka, she got the girl out of her armour, and shook her head softly. Heavy armour like this was no help and would just weigh her down in the long run. Mirja could put a fist through it casually, and she was not the strongest being around - not terribly far from being, but still not close - so keeping it around wasn't going to do her pet any favors.

"Armour isn't much good except in the low tiers of combat. Once you ascend, armour becomes pretty useless unless it is esoteric suits of magnificence, and even then they are way too expensive to justify their usage. Your skin can easily become stronger than the mightiest suit of armour anyway" she advised Miaka, before swift, powerful hands derobed her entirely, and she was picked up, naked as the day she had been born. "A dress...sure, let's go with that" She said, grinning broadly at the comment before entering her Slip-Stream and taking off towards her house. The Slip Stream would be something of a marvel for Miaka if she could concentrate on it. They seemed enclosed in a semi-visible bubble of air that shimmered around them, constantly fluctuating with Mirja as she moved within this sub-space she had created. There was no wind coming from head on, as one might expect from moving so fast the scenery was a blur, nor was there a sonic boom as they crashed through the Sound Barrier. There was, a peaceful silence.
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:48 pm
Miaka had taken off her armor and felt a bit more relaxed, she didn’t expect any ill intent from mirja but had immediately surprised her when her armor was easily broken with a single punch from the other woman. Miaka was upset her armor she had worn for a long time was destroyed as mirja told her that armor was pointless and that her own body could become just as strong and even surpass it. She was right, she thought to herself as low levels of combat anything can be effective but while things increase so does the strategy involved with victory. But, not just that but why did she wear this armor when she could just use her crystals to protect herself with. She took a guess and thought it was to feel safe and protect herself.

Suddenly, The other women tore off her clothing so swiftly that Miaka could not feel her clothing being removed, somehow they had a talent for this. She could feel the powerful hands of the woman touch her body and this caused her to turn a blood red and cover herself up with her arms and legs. She couldn’t think only react with a scream.

“WHAT NOOOOOOOO!”

Miaka had not heard Mirja’s comment and only felt strange and uncomfortable being naked and picked up by the other women, she felt shameful as she made it a priority to keep her bare body hidden away from others. The only ones to have seen her naked was her mother and sisters when she was alive. This was a complete embarrassment to her. She had closed her eyes and not noticed that mirja had started moving away. She could no longer hear the sounds of her previous location hearing nothing, not even feeling the slight breeze of the wind around her. She opened her eyes and was in awe and amazement of what had been going on. The world had been moving so fast it was as if it were nothing more than a blur, Miaka could make out a semi transparent bubble reminding her of a crystal in the light. They had seemed to be moving quickly but how? It was strange to her and could not make out what was going on but knew this was Mirja’s doing.

Miaka could only be concerned what what happened and was extremely flustered all this constant abuse on her was just going to tire her out she thought as she couldn’t understand the other woman's thoughts.

“Why?, Why did you have to rip my clothing off? I don’t feel comfortable this way, don’t you have something i can put on? Where are we going? And what is going on?”

Miaka’s mind was full of questions and she was nothing more than fearful of what she had gotten herself into but a part of her told her that she would be safe with Mirja.

“Im sorry for the questions my heart is racing and i am just fearful. Just Please no i do not wish to remain naked.”
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:50 am
Mirja's mind was filled with a childish tittering, even as Hvit silently glared at her, a scolding for treating her so bad. But, she wanted to push Miaka to her limit, so she would know what that limit was for the future. It was her goal to make Miaka never have to say 'Wolf' and so she would first need to know what was the maximum she could take before exploding into a Wolf-shouting wreck. And so she was now naked, and heading towards Mirja's home in the Rukongai. Once they arrived, and entered in quick measure, Miaka would instantly note how cold it was inside, in the low single digits, which would be enough to make certain parts of her body stand to attention.

"Well, I ripped your clothes off because I didn't like them, they were crap. I do have something for you to put on, if you will give me a few moments to go look for it. We are going here, to my house where I will get you something to wear, and I am stripping you naked and making you stand in my house while I admire your naked body, is what is going on. Does that answer all your questions?" Mirja asked, before going of to find her something to wear.

"ALso, don't be fearful. Nobody is going to see you, I don't have windows in my house. But, the way you keep going on about not wanting to remain naked, it's like you want me to keep you like that all day or something. My, my, Miaka. I didn't know you had such a kinky streak. I should definitely work on that with you to make sure you aren't hiding anything else from me"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum