Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Human meet demon?  Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Human meet demon?  Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Human meet demon?  Empty Human meet demon?

Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:46 pm
Keija fluffs her jacket, the blue winter coat staving off the chill of the night. Looking up the wide streets the single form walking in the dark had her phone out, head close to her face as she watches her GPS trying to get her way to a specific hotel. It has been over thirty minuets since she climbed out of the cab but even now she refuses to call the number that Seran had given her at their last parting over five months ago. "Okay so ifff....six is here and marcos is here....then im right...Okay." Finding her bearings keija starts up the street, slipping her phone into her pocket and walking out of the light of a street lamp.

After two blocks of walking Keija finds her way to a single small hotel in comparison to the other buildings in the area. This one is only two stories tall and has what appears to be a four bay garage, maybe some kind of maintenance bay or something. Walking up to the metal door leading into the office portion of the building Adam knocks on the steel door, the address of the building printed in steel letters above the frame. The sound of the metal rings deep into the building and along the street when Keija tries the door handle. Yeah I'm not waiting. Its creepy out here.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Human meet demon?  Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Human meet demon?  Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Human meet demon?  Empty Re: Human meet demon?

Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:32 am
Akira was getting himself ready for bed, brushing his hair and brushing his teeth. He was being very careful not to spill or use too much water. It was clean drinking water he got at the store, and he didn't want to waste it. He could go much farther without food than water, and he could only get so many things since he's paid bi-weekly and with very shitty pay (pushing grocery carts out, shelving items, and lifting doesn't bring in a good haul..). He hated working at the store anyway, but it was the only way he could get paid. They made him do the menial labor away from the customers. Even they hated his face...

Currently he was trying to hook up a tv he managed to get his hands on. It was a crappy old one and he honestly doubted it worked, but it was cheap and he needed some entertainment. He still had his console and games from his house that he saved up for, and he honestly wanted to numb himself with some shoot-em-up games. When he was midway through hooking up the tv and grunting about it turning on and off, twisting the cable, he heard a loud noise, like something fell or something. It sure wasn't the lobby door... Maybe a cat came in and knocked something down.

Better check. He picked up his taser from the couch, walking along the hallways with the little electric device in his hand, electricity leaping from the prongs when he pressed the button to make sure it still worked. He stealthily moved through the hallways, towards the source of the noise.
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Human meet demon?  Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Human meet demon?  Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:24 pm
Keija continued to walk through the hotel still whistling that small tune she always heard on the so called "radio" that the humans listened to on a regular basis. She wasn't sure exactly why but the tune was just so addicting like she couldn't get the beat of it out of her head. The tune was a very upbeat and very catchty almost like you could dance along to it without being embrassed of people watching you.

Underneath her blue winter coat is not of a demon but a human....well if people fell for it.
But her human disguise most likely looks like a weird lord of the rings cosplayer
Her eyes were large and sparkling, chestnut in coloration, with thick eyelashes and small plump lips to add definition to the features. The her figure is one of a short, lithe body. It's slim and slender, with all of it's "extra fat" seen to go to keija's thighs, of which one seems to sport a mysterious bar code upon inspecting get inner thigh, and bosoms, her most noticeable areas of seductiveness, contrasting to the rest of her innocent looking appearance. To compliment the rest of her lineaments is purple/grey hair that has a pair of twirling horns atop her head and a pair of elven-esque ears to top it all off. The young looking female's outfit consists of a black/pink top that resembles a halter top bra with buckles as straps.

The sounds of her footsteps echoing through the hallway as she continued walking around hoping to find something of interest, hell she'd be completely suprised that anyone would consider living in this hell hole.
She sighed as she took out her phone from her pocket and satted playing a few puzzle games, they weren't much but it's better than just hearing nothing butnutter silence and your own footsteps.

However keija was unware that someone was living here, and she was about to fight out the easy way or the hard way...

Completely unaware that someone was actually living here,

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Human meet demon?  Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Human meet demon?  Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:33 pm
The light haired boy rounded another corner as he kept advancing slowly. He grit his teeth. He was honestly hoping it was a rat... If someone was seriously sneaking into here to steal stuff, then they were either very stupid or very desperate. The place was cleaned of valuables, however little there were. Only things left were some crappy kitchen equipment and bad furniture that either smelled bad or had tears in it.

He took in a sharp breath when he had heard footsteps, and the sudden stopping of them. That... Definitely wasn't a cat or a rat... Those were human footsteps. Better have not been a ghost playing tricks or something, or he'd be pretty pissed. He soon hit the last corner when he heard something just on the other side. He slowly came out from the corner, jumping and pointing his active taser at the... Woman playing a game.

He seemed pretty miffed, but really he was calm.
"What are you doing here? It's the middle of the night!" He spoke in an angry tone, fury lighting his eyes.
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:18 am
Keija was still minding her own business however she was too busy staring at her phone that she didn't even notice the boy approaching  with a taser in his hand "Oh! I'm sorry i didn't realize anyone else was here..."

Too be honest she was suprised that the boy stopped her attack, if he didn't she would've felt at least a few volts of elelectricity go through her body. she wasn't all that durable anyway; luckily he stopped to realize it was a human girl.
"My name's keija by the way it's nice too meet you!" Keija said with a cheery smile on her face

I was told by a friend that he was living in this very apartment and was awaiting for my arrival, i guess he gave me the wrong address. She said rubbing the back of her head
"Note to self, never trust a friend who doesn't understand the concept of personal space...." she said underneath her breath"

Anyway what's your name stranger, I've never seen you around in karakura town before what's your story?

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:11 pm
Akira squinted a bit, slowly putting the taser away. He sighed gently, still seeming pretty upset. He remained quiet for a moment, just taking a moment to just stare at the woman. He looked her up and down, biting the inside of his cheek. He felt his anxiety begin to hype up; she was kind of cute despite looking like some sort of demon. He just didn't understand why cosplayers had such weird costumes. He didn't get the appeal of dressing up like characters from anime or whatever.

"Well.. You pretty much just walked into my house without any permission miss... Keija." He had a bit of a calm tone to his voice as his face became lax. Anxiety boiled inside of him. He wasn't too good with talking to cute girls. Scratching the back of his head, he cleared his throat.

"Well. I suppose since you're in here, I might as well introduce myself. My name's Akira. Do you want to play some video games?" He offered a hand to her, though seemed a bit reluctant. After all, he didn't really know her and such, who knows how she'd react?
"I mean I was almost done setting up a tv and I have a few co-op games.."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum