Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It's Quiet... [PRIVATE] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000It's Quiet... [PRIVATE] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

It's Quiet... [PRIVATE] Empty It's Quiet... [PRIVATE]

Tue May 09, 2017 1:00 am
It was so quiet... So cold... Yet so soothing. The bare minimum of the boy's consciousness took note of these feelings, these sensations, and so wasn't particularly disturbed when the gentle waves of the sea washed him to shallow shores. The boy's body floated just on the surface of the salty water, his limbs floating along at his sides. From what little his brain could process, he could hear his body functioning alongside the water's movement. To him, it was a lullaby, a getaway from this... Horrid, throbbing pain in his skull. Soon he was slipping back into full unconsciousness, an unknown amount of time passing...

Until his mind became aware once more. He felt that cold, empty, yet soothing feeling yet again. But instead of floating, he was resting on something. Something soft, yet loose, as if it could be moved and manipulated with ease. The gentle embrace of water still held him, but he felt a pounding in his head. He slowly opened his eyes, though could not muster the strength to open them more than a crack. He saw a great big blur of white... And it being surrounded by even more small bits of white around it.
"Shi...ro..." he mumbled, his hands lightly twitching, yet...

He slept.
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It's Quiet... [PRIVATE] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000It's Quiet... [PRIVATE] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

It's Quiet... [PRIVATE] Empty Re: It's Quiet... [PRIVATE]

Tue May 09, 2017 12:24 pm

"Well that's unfortunate…"

A calm voice spoke above the unconscious male, a wry hand appearing in his field of vision, before gently tapping his skull. A dull purple light emitted from the fingers, and as he brought them away a wave of pure calm would flow through Shiro's body. "Shiro, hmm?" The figure asked, tapping the male's head again as energy pulsed through his body, freezing Shiro into place.

The Doctor knew very little about this boy. He had gone to the beach where the Doctor and Suzu had first met on, and ended up collapsing there. To the Doctor, that was a sacred place, so he was constantly monitoring it. What was even more unusual, though, was that he had fallen unconscious in the same exact location where the Doctor had experienced one of the very few breakdowns of his life. I wonder… The Doctor thought to himself, opening up his eyes as they changed color, black rings flowing around them as a single drop of blood appeared on the edge of his eye.

High brain activity… some form of mental ability, perhaps…? The Doctor wondered, before blinking again as the eyes disappeared. "Your life has changed." He told the subject, turning his back to the male. "From now on you will be assisting me in creating something, and if you comply you might not have your head explode."

This explanation was accompanied by the cloaked man walking back over to the table, a toothless grin on his face beneath the red hood. "Now tell me what it is that you can do."

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It's Quiet... [PRIVATE] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000It's Quiet... [PRIVATE] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Tue May 09, 2017 2:04 pm
The boy had felt the rather comforting, embracing cool, turn into a strong, solid, calculating cold. A voice had pecked at his consciousness at some point, like a hawk attempting to devour his head. When he attempted to open his eyes again, that same voice pricking his ears. This time, he felt a new emotion emerging from the previously devoid of thought head of his; fear. He immediately sat up, hyperventilating. He felt such an immense presence around him, like it could crush him simply because it wanted to. Or worse, because it was 'fun'. This sensation, this emotion, it was the unknown. And he was terrified of it.

Then, the boy felt pain. Horrid, throbbing pain in his head. He tensed up, holding his head. His head felt like a knife was in it, particularly the front. He looked to the man in the room, wearing the strange robes and possessing an odd voice. Everything about him... Seemed odd. He felt the chilled feelings of terror... From whatever was emanating from him. Even looking at him made him quake like a newborn bird hatching in the winter cold with no parent to give it warmth.

"I... I don't know what you're talking about..." He replied, "I... I just..." He slowly removed his hands from his head, staring at them quietly for a moment. The shivering, pale, curled things called fingers. He quietly wondered if they were really his, these tiny scrawny things. He slowly put as many of his fingers that he could fit into his mouth, then bit down hard. He flinched, removing his fingers.
"I... I don't know what's going on." The boy was shivering like a leaf, his eyes fixed on the man's grin, which only make him shake more.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It's Quiet... [PRIVATE] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000It's Quiet... [PRIVATE] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tue May 09, 2017 11:03 pm

Increased rate of breathing, increased heartrate… excitement of some form, perception of danger, most likely. A part of the Doctor's mind reflected. The majority of his attention was simply observing the boy, trying to figure out what it is that he could do.

And there he was, looking at the boy who had sat himself up. "Strange…" The Doctor muttered, seeing the expression of pain flash past the male's face. "What is hurting you…" He asked, a hand reaching out and gripping against the side of his head, tilting it upwards so that he could examine the male's eyes. Hmm, definitely pain… I would say that it isn't some form of trauma, but it appears very similar to trauma… maybe because of this...? Oh. The hand withdrew, before the Doctor began to lightly chuckle. He had found the large scar that had formed on the male's head. That raised some... questions, possibly to the origin of whatever supernatural abilities the male possessed.

"My… are you afraid of an insignificant… one like me…?" The Doctor asked, tilting his head down as he took in a deep breath. Small flecks of gold flowed into his lungs, helping relieve him a bit as he reached both hands behind his head, bringing his cowl down. "I am but the meagerest of those who practice my craft… if you are afraid, let it be because of my crude methods… but certainly not my appearance." The Doctor explained, his eyes seeming amused behind his glasses.

"I'm also not under much obligation to believe anything you say… while you are acting so scared. I will… repeat. There is nothing to be afraid of from me… as long as you comply. So let that fear pass, or you may upset……"

As the Doctor's words trailed off, something slithered up the side of the table, something… large. A white snake, its body as thick as a basketball, leaned in close to Shiro's face. A tongue slithered out, the head moving back and forth as it examined Shiro. From that snake, a sense of calm emanated, before moving back to the Doctor and wrapping around him. "Hebi, what are you doing…? He's simply another research subject…" He informed the snake that came out of the bottom of his cloak. The snake's head moved between his hands, letting him pet its head and just under its chin.

The two of them were in a room… a room with no door. Steel pipes constructed the walls, moving off into different directions. There was the table itself, as well as a tube which pointed downwards onto the table. "Hmm, I wonder if you'll even be much good the way you are now." The Doctor continued, releasing Hebi from his hands. "I will repeat it… one more time… and then I'll be forced to examine for myself… what can you do, what is your supernatural ability?" The Doctor asked, a tiny purple wave of emotion rolling off of his body.

The Madness Wavelength. If Shiro wasn't careful, this mental pulse would make contact with him, especially if he was still feeling confused. It would make thinking straight much more difficult. It would also make the Doctor's horrifying presence seem more amusing then terrifying. It also made the smile on the Doctor's own face widen… finally creating something truly terrifying, his teeth showing.

"There's nowhere for you to run or hide… though we could try to play that game if you want to. Until I'm done with you, your life has ended. If you do well enough, which… I have the feeling you will… you'll get out of here just fine…"

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 10, 2017 8:01 am
The boy honestly had no idea what was going on. He didn't know why he was so terrified of this man. No... It wasn't him or his appearance he was scared of, or what he could do... None of those bothered him... Then what did? The pain in his head was horrid, but he was able to grip and bear with it. He honestly felt like sleeping again, but he knew that wouldn't be possible for now.

He flinched when the man held his head to examine him, gritting his teeth. He didn't feel too comfortable with the contact, but he didn't complain either. He did feel relief when he no longer held his head, sitting quietly on the table. He gave his pale hands another stare, slowly opening and closing them, not quite understanding how he is possible. Not how did he get here, not who is this man, how is he possible. He has absolutely no recollection of himself before waking up, yet he knew basic knowledge and a bit more than that. He... He didn't understand why he existed.

He was brought from his thoughts when the man had asked him a question. Was... He afraid of him? No of course not. He went to answer him, but his shivering body and clamped lips didn't allow any words to form. He only stared at the man quietly and meekly, until he noticed a shape moving up onto the table.

He was a bit shocked when a massive snake had slithered up onto the table, and was staring him right in the face, it's tongue flicking at him. It... Didn't seem scary at all, despite appearances. It let out a sense of calm. He slowly lifted a hand to touch it, but it was already going back to his master, watching the man pet it. The emotions he let out were less vibrant than before, less of something that make him quake.

"I... I..." He had heard the man's sentence, but he honestly didn't know how to answer. He dug through his empty mind for something, just, something! He was slightly frustrated from the lack of an answer to the question.
"I... I can't... I..." He then somewhat noticed something purple waft into his field of vision, but he wasn't concerned about it at the moment.
"I... I... I... I-" A snicker broke out from his lips. He didn't know why, but suddenly this conversation, no, this whole situation, seemed hilarious.
"I... D-don't... Kn-kn-" He felt himself twitch and spasm, a huge smile appearing on his face. He was restraining giggles throughout his entire sentence, as if he was trying to keep it together. He didn't understand what was going on, or why it was happening, but everything seemed to loosen and disorganize in his head, like a bunch of computer wires. He was now sitting at the edge of the table, his fingers drumming against the edge with a dull thumping noise per finger tap.
"I don't know anything... I-I-I don't even knooooow.... Hooow... I-I... Ex-exi-exist-exist." Focusing was such a chore... Such... A...

He broke out into laughter, a type of laughter someone his age shouldn't ever experience. It would deeply unsettle parents or friends. He tensed and relaxed over and over, and couldn't help but see how hilarious and ridiculous everything is.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 11, 2017 9:25 am

"Well that's good…" The Doctor commented under his breath. He was faintly impressed with the boy's self-control, to remain still even while the Doctor held his head. Wonder what he's so confused about.. The Doctor wondered idly, though it seemed that he would receive the answer to this question sooner rather than later.

"You cannot…?" The Doctor let out, looking at the boy as he started snickering madly. His focus isn't particularly high, is it… The Doctor thought, toning the wavelength he had only half-meant to use down to a manageable amount. While it was amusing to watch individuals like the one on the table snap mentally, he would fail to be of any use if his mind snapped.

"Well, if I had to say, then a sperm cell and an egg cell were joined within your mother's womb, same as… the rest of us…" The Doctor told him, almost if he did not believe the statement himself. "As to how you came to exist here, I could give some light on that situation. You passed out on one of my observation points… so I collected you." The Doctor continued to explain, until Hebi extended outwards from his body… and began to wrap the male.

"It's been a while… since I've done this myself…" The Doctor muttered, the snake wrapping around Shiro's body and beginning to bend it back into the table. "But I do not wish… to get rusty…" He explained, the tiniest of smiles appearing on his face. "Let's have you remember then…" He continued, Hebi's coils stretching out, revealing parts of the male it was restraining. Out of the Doctor's sleeve, a metal implement descended between his fingers.

Looming over the boy's face was now a scalpel. "Let's see…. If we can wake you up…." The Doctor continued, the smile continuing to grow on his face as the scalpel moved down… and cut into the side of his chin. If the incision was successful, blood would drip and slither along the implement and the Doctor's fingers, making the smile increase just a bit as waves of pain surged into Shiro's body.

"And I'm going to keep doing this unless you find a way to make it stop… or can tell me something interesting…" The Doctor explained… the smile now showing the barest hint of teeth. It had been far too long since he last had a subject he could really work with, and the fact that this one could not remember anything about himself made it even more interesting. Definitely something with mental states going on here… maybe I can use this research to better help in my next bout with Dimiprin… if we have a next bout… The Doctor thought sadly… it had been some time since he had seen his friend.

- Buddha
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 11, 2017 10:03 am
He tried to keep himself together as he inched closer and closer over the edge. It wasn't even like he was actually him anymore... In a sense he felt like just another part of the room. In the grand scheme of things, there was no him, there was just an everything. Though it was brief, it was a shocking feeling. He had briefly stopped moving, stopped thinking, stopped doing anything...

When he fully came to, he saw the snake from before slithering towards him once more. He felt numb, he had some chills. It was like reality hit him in the head with a bowling ball. He shut his eyes for a moment, before feeling a slithering feeling on his chills-shaken, frail-appearing body. He was soon being forced to lie down, though remained completely calm for the incoming situation.

He barely struggled, though as soon as he saw the scalpel, something in his mind screamed to run away, to hide. But he knew he couldn't do either; he had a giant snake holding him down, and it wouldn't be very smart to struggle against it. He saw the doctor have the scalpel descend and cut his chin, making him grit his teeth and shut his eyes as he felt the stinging pain of the cut and blood dripping out.

He didn't quite know what happened next, but he felt something emerge from his back, like a large, slippery worm or something, and soon the doctor's arm was being held rather tightly, as if a hand gripped the forearm, but no hand was present; just the skin stretching and morphing as if a hand grabbed it. Not only that, but it felt like an actual limb pushing against something to the boy. He was grunting and gritting his teeth, despite having no visible use of his hands.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 12, 2017 3:05 pm

The Doctor observed his patient, laid out on the table. It seemed that the boy was having a hard time focusing on anything in particular, and he was nervous. That was all perfectly fine and natural; who wouldn't be nervous when a snake was attempting to bind them to a table?

The Doctor could see the look of fear that passed along the boy's eyes. Good, he recognizes what this is, at least. Perhaps it is memory loss then, and not spontaneous existence… He contemplated while moving the scalpel towards the boy. "Oh, that's all…?" The Doctor asked, looking at his subject. "Shall I cut deeper, deeper…?" He whispered, twirling the blade in his fingers.

[color=purple}"Hmm…"[/color] The Doctor let out, his eyes staring at the appendage that had wrapped around his arm. "Sure…" He muttered, deftly flicking his fingers. The scalpel drifted over to his other hand, his pointer finger and thumb wrapping around it as a fierce purple light shot out. "Heheh…" A slightly demented giggle left the Doctor's throat, before the blade struck. Faster than the boy's eyes could follow,, the scalpel drove into the side of the Doctor's arm… and then cut it off completely.

"…Haha…" The Doctor chuckled, as a wave of blood spurt out, dripping along Shiro's torso and legs, the Doctor's body drifting back, holding the scalpel. "Oh, good…" He told the boy, resting back in the space that the tubes provided. There was not much room to move outside of the table, but there was enough for a tiny weapon like the scalpel.

Hebi withdrew shortly, unwrapping herself from the boy and returning back to her master, coiling around his now missing arm. "So I get a response for physical trauma…" He muttered, allowing for specks of his spiritual pressure to eek out.

The tubes began to lightly creak, the ground shaking just a bit. A purple aura appeared around the Doctor's body, before dissipating into just his arm. "Good… now what is that… can you even feel it…?" He asked, blood still dripping onto the floor. His body stumbled forwards, seemingly in pain but not letting it hold him back, his eyes bright with excitement as he approached…

A one armed monster, approaching again without fear for another attack…

- Buddha
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 12, 2017 4:07 pm
He grit his teeth, continuing to tighten whatever he was feeling's grip on the doctor. He knew he had to stop him from using the instrument again. He was having a bit of a hard time keeping the hand at bay, considering he had no idea what he was doing or how it was even possible. Though... Something unexpected happened. Extremely, unexpected.

The man cut his arm off. His own arm off... And his blood splattered all over him. He still felt the stinging pain of his own cut, but this man literally cut his arm off... And he hardly flinched... Soon he was free and the snake had gone to it's master, which made him stare vacantly at the arm floating just in his vision, still leaking blood like a bucket with holes. For some reason, it made him drool a bit, feeling a bit of hunger. He was immediately brought out of the thought process when he sensed danger... Violent intent...

And it was towards him.

He dropped the severed arm, having properly sat up. He stared at the man as he had the intent to do something bad... To him... In a slight panic, he slid off the table, and went to the nearest wall, stumbling a bit in the process, staring at all the intricate pipes and such. He quickly looked around the room, seeing no possible exit. He bit his bottom lip, falling down and frantically crawling into the farthest corner away from the snake man. He knew there was no possible way he could escape... He slowly hid his face in his knees.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 12, 2017 6:07 pm

"Telepathy, it seems… ESP... something that requires the mind's focus..." The Doctor muttered to the boy, the blood continuing to drip along the Doctor's red cloak from where his arm was cut off. The Doctor was smiling, his teeth showing now. "Remembering anything…?" The Doctor asked, leaning forwards like a predator. Sal…vation…? The Doctor wondered, a bit confused. He had not sensed anything within the boy that reminded him of a bloodthirsty creature.

Full of surprises, aren't we… He thought, still looking at his patient with the intent of harm. "My, my… you cower and hide…" The Doctor let out, the scalpel falling out of his hands as he lowered himself down, looking at the male. The rim of his glasses let off the light, his features relaxing. The intent did not leave him, however. "Dead."

As he spoke that word, his hand struck out, gripping the male's throat before leaning forwards as he pinned the boy against the wall. "Dead, dead, dead." He said, as he tried over and over to smash Shiro by his throat into the wall. "Fear. Fear? If that fear… is too much…" He spoke, crushing hard against the boy's windpipe, looking directly into his eyes. The Doctor's were wide, determined and insane.

"Then kill what makes you afraid." The Doctor advised him… the pressure on the boy's throat beginning to increase. He was only using the strength of an adult male, so if Shiro could overcome that, he could escape from his current predicament. The Doctor's empty sleeve was flapping about with each of his movements, the fabric moving along Shiro's shoulders while the Doctor tried to choke him.

"If you cower, if you hesitate… then you'll die."

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum