Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Fiery Prince and the Destroyer King! First Meeting. Left_bar_bleue999999/999999The Fiery Prince and the Destroyer King! First Meeting. Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

The Fiery Prince and the Destroyer King! First Meeting. Empty The Fiery Prince and the Destroyer King! First Meeting.

Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:10 am
<< PLAY THE MUSIC FOR YOUR READING PLEASURE >>

It seemed no matter where you went within Vastime, there would be a massive crowd there waiting for you. The markets located on the inland coast were a incredibly active spot for many residents, but also attracted a wide range of tourists as it provided a plethora of stalls, hundreds of food stalls and clothes outfitters which covered many different cultures. The last time Hakai had entered Vastime he was forced to use more than one language by simply ordering the food he wanted, it was good to see the multicultural approach was something so highly valued. Even the strong smell of mixed foods didn't put him off, simply walking ten meters you would get a different smell of food - the strong wafts of fish, into the elegant smell of lavender. There was everything you needed in a city right here.

Hakai wasn't the only one to walk through this streets though. The active city was bustling with life and staying together with any friends or relatives was incredibly difficult as you phased through the crowds of people. Hana Chikara, the daughter of Hakai, was no exception. Lost among the dense crowds, Hana remembered her fathers words: "If lost, meet by the "Suiwer vis" vender." She could get lost between the different stalls for days - but the one thing that stood out was the strong smell of fish and the giant overhead sign towering above the market.

"Ughhhhhhh, I hatteeee crrooowwwdddsssss." Drawing eyes as she passed many people, Hana's skin tight outfit was something of an oddity among these parts. Needlessly eccentric to some, but comfort and practicality for her. Brushing past the legs of Vastimians, Hana sighed put her head down in sadness. "Even among the crowd I don't think I can find the meeting spot..." Turning a corner with her head still gazing towards the ground, she was met with a large "THUD" as she walked directly into a man, knocking her directly onto her butt.

Letting out a groan of pain, Hana gazed upwards and grasped the spear on her back tightly. "Hey! What do you think you're do--" Her speech was cut short for a moment as she gazed at the man, crimson red hair and eyes. For a moment she paused and thought '... do I know this man?' He looked familiar to her yet she couldn't put her finger on it - until he near instantly told his name: Zeda Yuudeshi. A sigh of relief somewhat crossed her.

"... Zeda Yuudeshi? As in my Uncle Zin's son?" Her eyes were instantly drawn to the captains haori sported across his back, the pure white coat recognizable anywhere. He was a captain? She wondered, he had little idea about many people within the Yuudeshi, she had only heard names and rumours outside of Shadin and Zin themselves. Reaching out to shake his hand, she smiled slightly and let her other hand rest at her side, removing it from her spear.

"Hana. Hana Chikara."

Even as they became acquainted, a visible dark shadow seemed to loom over the two of them. Coming from behind Zeda, standing at 6'10, a man with pitch black hair and coated in a heavy red overcoat spoke with a deep and rumbling voice - capable of chilling anybody to the core. "And what do you think you're doing with my daughter, sir?" There was little room for pleasure and welcome in his voice, he was clearly serious in intent. Hakai's face remained dead pan, so even if Zeda turned around he would meet the face of a well built man staring ever-long into his crimson eyes.

"I do hope you have good intentions." Without even realizing who he was talking to, Hakai's over protective fatherly attitude kicked in and looked to remove any annoyance or person thrusting themselves at his daughter. It was a common occurrence, it seemed. As he said this, Hana's face pummeled into her palms in embarrassment, letting out a long groan as if to say "daaadd pleasssseeeeee".

The Fiery Prince and the Destroyer King! First Meeting. Ap8OoJO

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Fiery Prince and the Destroyer King! First Meeting. Left_bar_bleue999999/999999The Fiery Prince and the Destroyer King! First Meeting. Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

The Fiery Prince and the Destroyer King! First Meeting. Empty Re: The Fiery Prince and the Destroyer King! First Meeting.

Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:51 am

Hana was somewhat unsure how to take this situation. The man before her was said to be a Yuudeshi, yet all her life she had treated the Yuudeshi as if they were direct family. Zin was virtually her uncle, alongside Shadin and Kakine, so why did this red haired individual come on so strong? It was confusing to her to say the least. In truth she felt a little bad for even attracting a man in a way such as this, so confident in his approach, she could already feel the intense glare Nozomi would hit him with. It almost felt as if she was cheating Nozomi by simply being in this situation, although they weren't officially together, there was a connection that couldn't be denied.

Her eyes widened as a intense look of shock crossed his face, and his body language said everything she needed to know. She could read the disappointment across his face with ease, disappointed that he was incapable of snaring her up like some random woman on the street. Stretching and placing both arms above her head, she began to crack the bones in her body starting with the arms then her neck.

"Hm, now I'm surprised I didn't confirm it sooner" Closing one eye and putting arms on her hips now, she spoke in a serious and deep tone. "Red hair, confident and a little full of himself... What are you doing in the Vastime?"

Though she asked, her father continued to remain standing behind him. Much to her shock, Hana slowly pulled her face back as he leaned in - mere centimeters from her face. It was almost if he was going for a kiss... yet he didn't? This man was confusing, and Hana was use to the gawking eyes that were drawn to her, but definitely not the weird behavior this man was showing. Hakai's eyes widened as he leaned in, his already intense aura began to grow visibly as a thin layer of crimson reiatsu crossed his body. Not yet reacting, Hakai visibly watched to see what he would do. If he would make a move on his daughter, it isn't likely it would end well.

"Australia sounds about right. Not many people have seen me since then."

Opening his right palm, Hakai placed his arm out and gripped Zeda by the clothes on his shoulder. Clenching his fist, Hakai would attempt to lift Zeda up above and bring the 6'3 man up to Hakai's eye level. Looking deep into his eyes, a soft smile crossed the Vizard's face as he drew the red haired boy in close. "You're just like Zin when he was younger. Basically a splitting image. And in personality." His rather joyful voice turned to a sour one as, if Zeda was picked up and still present, the grip would tighten and clench the clothes around his upper chest and neck.

"Don't make the mistake of trying to charm my daughter." If he was held, Hakai would let him drop and let the clothes resettle back into place. Hakai's crimson reiatsu began to fade back into his body, silencing his anger and fatherly instincts if but for a moment. An expression of embarrassment crossed Hana as she tapped Zeda on the shoulder, saying playfully.

"D-don't mind him... He's just over protective... Even if you are acting a little creepy."

Besides, for all intents and purposes, she was the unofficial cousin of Zeda. And family... don't do that.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

The Fiery Prince and the Destroyer King! First Meeting. Empty Re: The Fiery Prince and the Destroyer King! First Meeting.

Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:34 am

Hakai had been in Vastime for quite some time, yet this was the first time he had ran into a Yuudeshi here. He know on a military level they were allies - yet he didn't know it was a tourist hot spot. It seemed that holidays to Vastime, even for the Yuudeshi family, were a common occurrence. Despite all their technology, I guess the world was their oyster - going where they pleased, within their territory at least. Zeda, at least, seemed like a young and free soul. Having just met with another Gotei member in Vastime, Mirja Eeola, it almost felt like the Shinigami were on holiday.

"Your wise words won't fool me, Zeda. Your father is the exact same way. Maybe a little less cocky." A small smirk crossed him as he lightly shoved the captain's shoulder, followed by a short laugh. Turning and nodding to his daughter, Hana returned the nod and smirked at Zeda. She had met many Yuudeshi throughout her life and yet never this one. For someone who was practically her cousin, she was surprised she hadn't seen him before.

"Helicopter parent? Yeah that's easy for someone like you to say! You're not constantly moving from place to place with no real home." Hana held a playful tone, yet one could also tell her words were sincere. For years they had been roaming with no home, and for someone of immense privellege such as him, she felt it was easy for him to not have a guardian over him twenty four hours a day. Shaking her head, her head attempted to track the man who was constantly shunpoing and teasing her from all angles. "Eh? I wouldn't be a good captain! Even I know I'm far too young for something like that. What are you doing here anyway? There's no way you're just here to hit on girls... or is that really it?" A look of horror slightly crossed Hana's face as she thought of that possibility, constantly looking over her shoulder when he used shunpo.

Just as he would appear behind his daughter, Hakai's left elbow would raise and swing backwards - with luck hitting him directly in the face as he would appear behind his daughter. If it hit, it would be seemingly harmless. At most causing a blood nose. "You don't know what it's like to be running from your past, kid. I'm protective of her, or not "easing on the reigns" is purely because her life is in danger by my mere existence." Hakai's deep voice rumbled in an irritated tone, he was not angry in the slightest, but it had been a good long while until he had dealt with someone constantly so confident and active as this young man. Most people ignored the two, or just stared from afar, so this was a strange change in pace.

"She asked you a question: Are you here for any purpose?"

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:26 am

Meeting no resistance, Hakai looked over his shoulder and watched Zeda as he took a step back to avoid the hit. The strike in itself was playful, yet despite this the Yuudeshi seemed to hold an expression of disappointment. With a sigh, the black haired Vizard turned his body once again to face the young man - eyes gazing downwards, even as man as tall at 6'2 was short compared to him. Hakai was a very serious man, and although he understood playfulness, someone acting in a way such as Zeda only served to irritate him. Perhaps in the past this irritation would have caused an assault, but he was a changed man. And yet as Zeda ranted on about how he was wrong, his entire path was wrong, he couldn't help but clench his fist. Pulling down his red overcoat, Hakai spoke in an annoyed tone.

"Don't fucking call me a king. And don't try to understand who I am." If there was one thing Hakai hated - it was being referenced as a king. Like he needed to represent and be as noble or honorable as Zin. To him, it was just a stupid title that was dubbed to him by fellow Vizards. He took a few steps forward, his voice remained deep and even crackled as he felt his anger build up in his chest, heart racing much faster as a result.

"Don't you dare use my daughter as a way to speak down to me. I have not asked her to do anything, I have never once stopped her from choosing her own life and following her dreams." Hakai felt his fist clench ever further as he walked closer and looked down upon the red headed Vizard. As he did so, Hana's expression turned to one of worry. She has seen Hakai like this before and it usually ended with one or two people flying through a window. While she didn't doubt Zeda's ability to fight for himself, the last thing she wanted was to provoke a fight among the two. If it could be helped, she would attempt to diffuse her fathers anger.

"Zeda, I know you mean well, but I would seriously consider stopping your assumptions..." Her voice was hesitant as she walked up to her fathers side, grasping the his shoulder and more or less comforting him.

Hakai was a man of emotion. While this was a great ally, it also was a great weakness in times such as this. If it had come from anyone but a Yuudeshi? He might have been much more calm. He was no stranger to people egging him on for a reaction, people using his past as a way to get under his skin. But it just seemed so much information had flown over Zeda's head, he spoke from a place of ignorance in his eyes. "You think I'm not rising to the challenges as they come to me? You're more stupid than I thought. My life is nothing but challenges. After nine hundred years of fighting, of war, you get tired. Tired enough to want to escape it all." His anger continued, but as he spoke he seemed to show a more somber tone.

"Say you're right. I stop moving around and settle in Karakura. Am I waiting for the moment somebody slits my throat in my sleep because they disagree? Do I go back to a terrorist organization that I alone created? There is no greater shame than living with that on my conscience."

Hakai turned his body around again and began walking away. The coastal market had now lost every single person in the direct vicinity but these three. The large courtyard was empty as Hakai's reiatsu rumbled the Earth due to his anger. It was as simple as needing some space, and if Zeda were to follow with more disrespectful advances, it was liable to get worse. Stopping a good twenty meters away, Hana's eyes averted from her father to Zeda and spoke to him directly.

"If you continue to talk to him, please be mindful. At least try to understand why he chooses this life over fighting like he did for so long. Nine hundred years of pure anger and war is tiring, Zeda. People ask him to fight, to stand. Isn't it time people stopped asking him to be a figure head?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum