Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Live From Nevada - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Live From Nevada - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Live From Nevada - Page 2 Empty Re: Live From Nevada

Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:55 am
-Reserving post-

Live From Nevada - Page 2 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Live From Nevada - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Live From Nevada - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:09 am
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Live From Nevada - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Song: Pink Noise Waltz - Word Count: N/A

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~

Our pale-skinned empress of decay, destruction n' all that overrated bullshit found something she liked. Sitting in the depths of an unknown lair back in good ol' New York in our big ol' black gothic dress, the raven-haired mistress overlooked the scene unfolding between Moonie and Yaksha.

And what did she find?

A blight of chaos nestled in one of the drabbest states in America!

Twas a curious, fun, exciting n' chance for the extraction of such tasty destruction. With a wriggle of her nose, all it took for The Queen of Demons to arrive on this scene of brutality was to have the coordinates of Moonie's energy, patch together a little wormhole through Shadow Fall's network of teleporation systems and she was patched straight behind The Moon God as she appeared from behind, embraced him in a hug and pushed his head against her bosom as her foul power bled into the landscape around the two combatants.

"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~ Babe, ya destruction taste so good! Ya know those pieces of fried chicken that those African American hoomans make? Ya, it taste that fuckin' good. It's got SOUL in it!"

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm~

Fried chicken.

Yeah, our horned Queenie was getting off on this scene of carnage as her element of chaos and madness fed the empty abyss of endless hunger within her embodiment. It's why Mana didn't even give a shit if she just walked in on the middle of a flurry of attacks. Even if she got her head blown off, it's not as if The Demoness couldn't reform it. Instead, her hunger to be abused got her rocks off, fed on that pain and served to make The Empress further drunk on this power.

So, instead, she focused her gem green gaze on Moonie as she had her right hand caressed his cheek if she were still standing right behind the male. With a whisper in his ear, she then uttered these words into his ear to make him ignore the needless hollow nearby n' focus his sights on something truly tasty:

"If ya tired of bein' bored, why don't ya just stab me in this here gut of mine n' we can really start to have fun, nye?"

Well, would Moonie take the bait? Was he going to indulge in a lil' bash n' smash with The Queen of Demons? There was only so much time left in the world before Mana would grow dull, retreat n' send someone else to deal with this mess. So the choice was in The Iramasha's hands on what he wanted to do at this point. Was he was going to beat down on a hollow, or take on a real challenge?

Live From Nevada - Page 2 WVMWLOu
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Live From Nevada - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Live From Nevada - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:19 pm

"Dim, huh? Cahahahaha… Dim, huh?"

Moonie seemed to laugh, his knee moving towards his opponent's body. With his shifted movement, his eyes continued to follow the hollow's actions, seeing him grabbing his head. Without any reservation, the hollow placed his head into an impossible position, preventing Moonie's elbow from nailing a direct hit, instead slapping into some strange kind of molded… skin.

"If I'm so dim then why do you keep calling this board rigged?"

Moonie asked, popping and hopping about, before drawing in the breath that would produce his first energy attack of this bout. "…What then?" Moonie asked, standing there, the burn marks from the bala producing smoke from dozens of points on his body, patches of destroyed fabric rippling across his form.

"…" Moonie seemed to think about what the creature before him was saying, finally beginning to enjoy the conflict a bit. His methods apparently had gotten under the Hollow's skin after all, but at the same time… Moonie could not really blame him for being irritated like he was. "Voi, yeah… But I don't feel like you could meet my win condition." Moonie told him, shaking his head slightly, crossing his bruised and burned arms over his chest. "My win condition is simple, but I really think it might be impossible for you. I want you to lose all control, to threaten me how I am now… and push me, voi, past this level here. Do that, and sure, we can say that you win. But if you come at me half-assed, or reduce the potency of your assault… then I'll just relax again. Create a situation where I must unveil more of my power or be destroyed… make sense?"

Moonie laid out a win condition, one that he thought was more than fair. He could feel that the creature before him possessed plenty of power. That interesting trick with the sand and the bala proved that fact. Slowly, Moonie brought both hands close to his body, purple flames beginning to pour out of his mouth. The flames covered over the entirety of his body, his eyes widening as he looked directly at Yaksha.

"And hey, maybe if you feel like bitchin' so much, why don't you try coming up with something instead? You say I'm not the one makin' the rules… But then you tell me that? That's pretty weak."

Moonie's tone of voice had changed. It had become more aggressive than before, his playfulness or teasing nature abandoned, at least for the moment. At last, his flames reached around his entire body, his mouth opening wide as he released a cry, the sheer volume echoing across the desert. He knew that he risked attracting the attention of others by doing this, but at this point he would almost welcome an interloper.

"MOON GOD'S RETURN: BREAK THE DARK."

Pulsations of power began to pour out from Moonie's body, surging and ramming against the ground as Moonie did his best to contain his releasing power within his body. The Nature Cells that made up his body were going crazy, the fire that was blazing around his body flaring several feet out around his body, before coming back in, resolving itself as a layer over his skin. Contact with his body would now rip and tear at whatever touched it, serving as an offensive consequence to touching the Moon Iramasha.

…Tsssss…! Moonie's head suddenly shifted, his entire body lighting on fire as Moonie Iramasha slammed into the back of what was behind him, his mouth opened wide. Pure instinct took over from that point, a nexus of Gravity coursing out from his skull and onto the Demon Queen's. Her forehead was being dragged towards the back of the Moon Iramasha's, his body lightly hopping upwards as his throat muscles took over, jerking back as hard as he possibly could.

"REVERSE-MOON DESTROYER!"

Mana's entire body would likely feel the impact as Moonie force his skull into hers. She could regenerate, certainly… but even the Demon Queen might feel a bit of shock from this attack. Most individuals who were hit by it were stunned for a moment, the sheer amount of force crashing down on them, typically holding them there as they tried to resist the drag of that force. Eventually, however, it was most likely that one of Moonie's most powerful physical attacks would overwhelm that resistance, taking the Demon Queen's torso downwards, making grasping Moonie's body extremely difficult. Maybe she would use a death grip, forcing him to fall with her, if his skull impacted her. In the most likely case, Mana's entire body would sink down directly into the sands beneath them, coursing through it like water, ripping and pulling at every part of her body from the sheer amount of force.

Eventually, the blow's force would crash into the hard earth beneath the sand, creating a further crater. Even if he was not dragged down, the Moon Iramasha would crash down into the pit, his entire body alive, barely hearing her words. "Grrrr…." A deep, primal growl left Moonie's body, looking at the Demon Queen. "You…………. YOU……!" Perhaps the Demon Queen would remember the last time that she and the Moon Iramasha had been in the same place. When she was assisting in the destruction of his home. Emotion overwhelmed the male, his right hand raising high into the air, the raw force that was contained behind it causing the air to distort, sand blasting farther and farther out of the crater's hole.

"VOOOOOOOOOOOI!!"

Moonie's eyes were lost to the haze of rage, bringing the fist down, aiming directly for whatever remained of Mana's body, her words barely registering as he sought to crush her. Moonie's entire body shook, his mouth breathing in and out, the black flame covering his body ripping, ripping, ripping, ripping and tearing. Moonie stood over her, his entire body shaking. Canine ears and a tail had formed on his body, the ears pointed directly towards the sky, the tail curled. "You… ………….. Is this your home?" Moonie asked her, his mind beginning to calm just a bit. Presently, he turned his head back up to the sky, yelling at Yaksha.

"VOI! Can you hear me? Then LISTEN UP! If you want to stay, stay. If this isn't your rodeo, then get. We can always finish later!"

Moonie's voice contained the same amount of aggression as when he had spoken to Yaksha earlier, and with that, his focus was returned entirely to the (like writhing) mass of the woman before him. A constant growl was emitting from the pit of his throat, his head almost… twinging a bit. …For just a moment… It was like… her… but not… absolutely not…!

giveup

Template By: [THEFROST]

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Yaksha
Yaksha
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Live From Nevada - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue156300/9999999Live From Nevada - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (156300/9999999)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:54 pm

Yaksha, The Überseele

Yaksha wasted no time to capitalize on the sudden distraction, and the advantage it afforded. He began to dash forward with every bit of speed he could muster, taking a two-handed grip on the blade he had extracted from his head, and leaping high above Moonie...not so high, naturally, that he couldn't feel the tug of gravity forcing him back down. He flared his wings out behind him, creating an amazing display to be beheld as he reared back with an arm, throwing the weapon like a javelin...and indeed like a javelin, its shape seemed to subtly shift in mid-air, becoming something more aerodynamic. Not that it needed it, with the great swathes of gravitational energy that Moonie was letting out as he aimed to strike down Mana. The attack was originally aimed for his heart, but as it was pulled towards the new center of gravity, it landed firmly against the throat instead, having fallen long enough that it now held enough force to drive a piece of straw through a sheet of metal.

"You mean you didn't know!? You came all this way to pick a fight, and you didn't even know whose porch you were shitting on? God damn, you just keep getting dumber! Keep this up, and I just might start feeling like I have a chance. Or maybe that's your play, hm? Make me think you're some dim bulb that I can easily think circles around, then you go in for the kill when I overextend? Sorry to say, but that ain't gonna happen. However smart you may be under all that dumb, I'm always gonna treat you like you're smarter than me."

His muscles flexed, fingers gently and slowly tightening and then loosening. He stared at them as if he were seeing his hand for the first time, weaving it through the air experimentally. One almost could've believed he was drunk if they didn't know any better, but there wasn't the slightest lag to his movements as he performed them, beginning to break out into a hectic, skittering dance in the midst of the desert sands.

"Two-on-one is totally my rodeo, guy. I fucking love unfair fights. Or maybe Mana just wanted to stop by and place a bet as to who she felt was best-suited to end this shitshow. 'Izzat it, Mana? You wanted to join in the fine Vegas tradition of backing a combatant? Or maybe you wanna take on the position of house, for the duration of this little scuffle? It is your porch, after all. You could play referee! God knows I wouldn't mind having some goddamn structure here. Or, hell, you can just keep distracting the big lunk while I chisel away at him. That works too!"

He began to laugh, a high-pitched, almost croaking laugh, head tilted back towards the sky as he kept both hands by his side, fingers gently twitching.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum