Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
God... I Hate Mondays. [Lilium/OPEN] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000God... I Hate Mondays. [Lilium/OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

God... I Hate Mondays. [Lilium/OPEN] Empty God... I Hate Mondays. [Lilium/OPEN]

Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:06 am
Lilium did... Not have a pleasant night. She almost overflowed in the middle of her notes, probably a drug dealer or some shit passing her from the amount of greed she consumed and then promptly puked up. The young Danava had to pull out all the stops to restrain her sin-bleeding self to even touching anyone, which she had good luck with as she had been practicing coping with overflow, but it was still a miserable aftermath.

The picture of a young teen girl, probably 12-13 in appearance, wasn't very flattering covered in black gunk from the waist down and even covering the bench she had fainted on. Especially since she had been out for several days... Also not very good.

Soon the girl was regaining consciousness, rubbing her eyes as she groggily got onto her butt, sitting on the bench to see the damage... Yeah, lots of sin. That was... Quite the amount. The girl sighed, knowing exactly what to do when she woke up coated in the stuff; make some damn use of it since she couldn't eat it... A waste otherwise.

After a few minutes of gathering sin up into her palms and making the little blobby yellow eyed creatures, she set all the docile, squeaking black puffballs into her bag, and went on her way.

She obviously looked close to fainting as she walked, dark circles under her eyes as all she wanted was to move somewhere other than where she was sleeping; she didn't want to gain notoriety as the bench-sleeping wench, or something. The last thing she wanted was a large amount of attention drawn to her when she was only trying to learn about herself.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
God... I Hate Mondays. [Lilium/OPEN] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999God... I Hate Mondays. [Lilium/OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

God... I Hate Mondays. [Lilium/OPEN] Empty Re: God... I Hate Mondays. [Lilium/OPEN]

Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:47 pm

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

God... I Hate Mondays. [Lilium/OPEN] 6EdIfMt

Ulv was having a good day! Rarely did she not, with her cherpy persona and general elated nature. She was to some, irritatingly jubilent. Nauseatingly happy all the time with no discernible reason as to why. She just was. And so while skipping merrily down the road, she was given site into a girl, young and very lethargic from her gait and the bags around her eyes. Which, was strange. Why has she not gotten any sleep, or what was she up to to make her that tired?
'No human, that's for sure. She walks too young. I don't know what, exactly, but it seems she has more in line with you, on the age front at least' Hvit said, having suddenly popped into Ulv's body to get a better look.

"WHAAA!" Came the sudden shriek from Ulv, bending backwards in an exaggerated manner. "I told you to warn me when you do that, it is so weird!" She shouted, causing Hvit to scoff and retreat back to the Inner World. With that sorted, Ulv grinned and moved towards the little girl, muscular arms glowing with an amber light as they, without permission or warning, snaffled the girl in a hug.

"Hello, tiny young girl! We are not entirely sure what you are, but you are too young to be this old, so we will protect you from all things until you are old enough to be this old" Ulv exclaimed. It was sudden, surprising, and probably a bit intimidating. But, that was Ulv after all, so who could have expected anything like this to happen. Even Ulv wasn't sure it was gonig to happen before it happened. The friendly, robust, and sinless girl was here to stay, with hugs that made people feel alright, compliments of their friend Ibiki.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
God... I Hate Mondays. [Lilium/OPEN] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000God... I Hate Mondays. [Lilium/OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

God... I Hate Mondays. [Lilium/OPEN] Empty Re: God... I Hate Mondays. [Lilium/OPEN]

Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:15 pm
Lilium was far too tired to care for much at the moment, and the moving masses of sin she had locked into her backpack was not much better on her mood than shuffling away to somewhere else. She just wanted to fall asleep on a nice, comfy bed, even Yaksha's couch proved to be nice to lie on... Even if the hollow plenty terrified her. Sometimes the calls for sleep were stronger than anxieties but, not here. As the girl was walking, she saw something that caused her slow shuffling feet to shuffle faster in a quiet panic; some strange red-headed girl with black pits for eyes. How she moved and spoke to herself only made Lilium continue to move, but her energy-drained body could only go so fast.

In a futile attempt to save face, she ducked her head down, and moved as quickly as her weakened legs could take her... Which was no match for the muscle-bound woman who approached her from being, snatching her up into an amber-glowed hug. The hug, which lacked any sort of consent, caused the girl's face to become red and hot; she was so flustered her lips stopped working, no, more like her entire upper half stopped working. Her legs were on auto-pilot, kicking around helplessly as she tried to process this situation.

Given a minute or two of the absolutely ripped girl stating how she, or better said, "they" would protect her. An odd piecing of the English language, indeed. But ordinarily, she would have been crying out in fear, being repulsed by such a strange being coming up and forcing her into a prolonged, muscled embrace. But instead, her fear fizzled and sparked in her head and heart, until it had ceased it's attempts to be any more than a few sparks, instead manifesting as a flourishing of energy...

An energy she had not yet experienced; Invigoration.

It was like a person's first high, the girl's heart had begun beating much faster than it's initial skipping, her body feeling warm and rejuvenated.

"...Oh my gosh." The girl breathed, feeling an odd sort of comfort being in a total stranger's arms, most of her thoughts to fear for her own safety being bogged down by the sensation of new strength.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
God... I Hate Mondays. [Lilium/OPEN] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999God... I Hate Mondays. [Lilium/OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:32 pm

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Muscles!~ They were surprisingly comfortable things, being pressed against her head like they were. Comforting cushions of delight, and the chest cushions in front of her only served to highten the fact that Ulv felt like a really comfortable bed to just lie down on and sleep forever. Only, not forever because she felt like she had to go out and DO SOMETHING! or she might just set herself on fire with some of this energy that was bustling around her body right now. Fortunately, when it came dto doing something, Ulv was the right girl to see, she always had something you could do.

"Hello, tiny~! I am called Ulv, and I will be your hugger this evening. How may I meet your needs, and may I request the name of such a person?" Ulv asked, her broad grin like the sun's rays after a thousand years in the cold and damp.The reaction she got from the girl in response to the hugging was a good one, field testing was always good for morale when it came back a positive thing. And not something that made a person's head pop or sent them screaming or caused their eyeballs to melt out of their heads.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:53 pm
Some of the Danava's reflective silver hairs had draped over Ulv's arms with this close hug, no doubt causing some light tickling with her head moving, feeling her face squished against the far more toned girl's breasts with more strands of her own hair pressed against her heated face, her natural instincts being able to be brought to the forefront, which had her rub her face against the girl's skin guilt free as her hands slowly slid to touch her back as well, feeling a natural comfort in being so close to a body of flesh, even if it smelled different than what one would expect a body to.

Even if she had the sensation to run thirteen marathons, the girl was mostly preoccupied with her base instincts, looking up at the girl with doe-like, dreamy eyes the black eyed girl spoke her name; Ulv. An odd name, indeed, but Lilium didn't think of the complexities of the situation, with her worries having no bearing on her thoughts as of current.

"Liliuuummm..~" She replied like someone having the best experience of their life, which really wasn't a misplaced description of the current happenings, "God... I feel like I can do everything, ugh...! I've never felt this before!" Her eyes were lit, "Is this how people always feel?! Have I seriously been missing out on this?!"
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:46 pm

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Lillium. She knew that name, it was the name of a really nice looking flower. One that adorned many of Ulv's houses, and gave a sweet smell. Maybe because she used altered stock, but also maybe because they smelled like that naturally. The world may never know. But back to the task at hands, it was good that the Tulpa was doing what it was meant to do. Maybe a little too much, so she let go of Lillium and just gave her headpats, deactivating the flaming arms power.
"Ohh, no. This is just what people feel when they are no longer opposed by their emotions. it's amazing what thinking you can't do something can do to what you can do. But now you are! What do you want to do? Is there anything you want to do? That is a possible flaw. You've got drive to do something, but if you don't have anything to do that is an issue"

Ulv pondered slightly, wondering how she was going to fix this. Maybe, she needed hands on to give people that were powered by her Tulpa something to do? For a start, she needed to get herself somewhere to stay and a proper meal, from the looks of her. Did she have parents? Not that they would be trustworthy if they let their daughter get into this state. It was a question beyond what she expected to anwser when she first made the Tulpa. While waiting for Lillium's response, she spread her mind out, whispering to The Wind and being whispered in return. Anywhere good for dinner? Any good clothing shops? A light breeze picked up as she asked. While Ulv was not the Queen yet, they were still polite and did what she asked within reason.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:01 pm
Even if the larger girl had released her, she still continued to stay clinging close to her body, face rubbing against her bigger bust as the walls of her inhibitions were pulled down for this moment, to allow her to indulge in her instincts. Her self conscious nature was silenced in this moment of relief, allowing her to stay hugging this girl's body far longer than any normal person would be comfortable with, and would remain against her body until told to let go. She just felt so invigorated, so awake, so fucking alive...

"My emotions..?" The girl momentarily pondered the thought, of her emotions holding her back from always feeling like this, that it really was just all in her head. With this sink into her own head, she momentarily stopped, having released Ulv's body and sliding her backpack off her back, zipping it open and beginning to dig into it.

"Well i've been trying to figure out how my powers work, a-and how to make myself not- Oops!" One of the yellow-eyed puffballs of sin stored in her backpack fell out as she took her notebook out. She immediately dove down to pick it up, but that only caused her to drop her bag and more of the black fuzzies falling out. She was in a slight panic as she shoveled them all into her bag, quickly zipping it closed and panting, the diverted path her emotions were put in causing her to seemingly disregard all that occurred, showing the notebook.

"I've been writing in this for a few weeks, but w-well I got a little stuck, that... That I keep having overflows and stuff and well-well.." She flipped to the page as she spoke, which showed what she meant by "overflow", in word and simple illustrative form.

"I mean this all... I've been trying to understand myself summore for a few weeks but I haven't really and.." Her eyes obviously were tearing up as she brushed her silver locks behind her ear; normally she wouldn't be so open with her more insecure emotions, but with this new increase in energy she couldn't help but tear up from all the pent up irritation.

"It's just been really hard and I've been trying really hard not to hurt anyone because I really don't want to but i'm just thrust into this world with no idea what im going to do..!" She then proceeded to point at herself,

"It's really hard to believe, believe me, but-but-but I was practically just born. I'm practically a BABY here, even if I know everything about humanity, and how things are, I know so many things yet at the same time I don't know anything! Hah!"
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:07 pm

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Ulv watched, and listened as the girl talked. After getting very snuggly in Ulv's copious amount of body, which was always fun to see. She liked people appriciating what she had in a good way, without making her want to tear out lungs and rip open spleens afterwards. And then the girl started to talk, talk about how she had these things in her back - which tried to escape when she got out her notepad - and that she sort of ate them, or something? It was kind of confusing, but what she did know, was the girl's existance was almost identical to Ulv's.

Newly born, and knowing what you needed to, and yet not sure why you were here or what you were going to do. Ulv had Hvit, but this girl had nobody. Until now. Now, she had Ulv. And the Ulvian mind was going quick and fast, trying to make a plan that could help Lillium in this world she had been so suddenly and uncaringly dropped into.
"First, we need a solution to stop your overflow. I don't want to tell you how your body works, but maybe try a plan to turn these bundles of sin into something useful? Actionable power, maybe. Feed them into your soul and grow from them? Certainly, you can't just leave them to overflow you all the time. After that is done, you need to find your purpose. Not something anyone can help you with. You need to go out into the world, put aside your fear and your doubt and your unease, and find something worth living for. Then you will know what you are doing, despite the age problem"

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:50 pm
Though her sense of nervousness did not fully resurface, she was obviously shaking and nowhere near relaxed physically, more because she wasn't used to experiencing so much energy than any negativity. She was silent as the woman before her pitched her two cents in on her issue as her bare feet tapped on the floor, a physical reaction to trying to burn the energy with fidgeting, as she went back into her notebook, flipping through some pages.

The girl didn't quite receive some of her information correctly, so she took a deep breathe, "Well f-first of all," She pulled one of the black puffs from her bag, presenting the fuzzy creature to the muscled girl, "These don't really cause my overflows, I just recently had one... Some days ago I think? I ca-can make sin materialize, so everyone can see it, that's kind of what happens during it..." She placed it back in her bag, flipping through her notebook for a more descriptive picture, showing a better illustration of herself, black goop oozing from her eyes, nostrils, and mouth, having some bony looking wings, and her eyes looked mostly black, but of course not every detail was put across in a pen drawing.

"O-overflow is when... I eat too much sin at once. I take in more than I can handle, and it just sits in my body, it hurts a lot, like my bo-body is burning... Then it just materializes and spills out of me.. Anytime I feel it coming on, the pain, the burning, I try to get away as quickly as I can, but... Moving away from any abundant source d-doesn't stop the overflow at all.. It just makes it shorter.. And I sleep.."

She panted hard, grasping the pages of her notebook tightly with her grey eyes wide, as if spilling so much information, so quickly, all at once, was tiresome, but she still got a kick in the pants with energy, so she didn't falter for too long,

"I-I mean, i'm not particularly out here on my own I just... Only reason i'm not just asleep somebody-somewhere else is because some guy told me to learn more about myself, mmph... Ta- No.. Ya-... Yaksha right that's what he said it was!" She was mentally screaming at herself to not be spilling so many things, that she's only embarrassing herself, making herself look weaker, feeble, scared...

"I didn't want to go too far b-because I wanted to actually be able to show i'm doing SOMETHING-" She quickly cut herself off, suddenly staring really intensely at Ulv, looking around her body as if she was searching for something...

"They... Aren't attracted to you?"
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:51 pm

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Lillium explained what her Overflow really was, with detailed pictures any everything, but her description didn't seem to invalidate Ulv's suggestion. She overindulged and had gastric distress as a result. Being able to process sin faster than she could eat it was still a valid idea.
"I don't see how that means you can't fix Overflow by enhanced process. When I kick my body into gear, it actually digests food faster than I can eat it. So I can eat all day, and not feel full at the end of the day. It seems similar with you. You are Overflowing because you can't process Sin into Power quick enough, and there is too much as a result. Maybe, a Tulpa could work. Those things are dam near infinite. But you haven't really been alive long enough for a strong memory to drive the creation of one..."

And then she mentioned Yaksha. Well, damn. Things were going so well, as well. Ulv's eyes narrowed in distrust, and she dropped down to eye-level, her pitch-black abyssal eyes producing strange emotion, considering they were literally just black blobs.
"Let me tell you now. Yaksha might be friendly, and nice, but there is a solid chance he has a reason behind it that will only benefit him. Be careful around Yaksha, weigh everything he asks you to do, and never let him force you into anything, nor do anything that you don't want to do, or anything that seems to benefit him more than you" Ulv told her, and then came the question that 'they' weren't attracted to Ulv. Seeing a theme with the whole sin, thing, she assumed what wasn't attracted. "I'm kind of like you. Woke up a week ago in a tube. That is the start of my life. And, also I process things differently" She stroked her chest, and her Inner World, at that. "If it was manifest, it wouldn't be pretty. But this is about you! How do you eat Sin, and what happens when you do?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum