Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Your my new test subject?  Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Your my new test subject?  Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Your my new test subject?  Empty Your my new test subject?

Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:05 pm
Ghost Freak

Yasuko Ishikura

Song: N/a STUFF - Artist: N/A STUFF - Words: N/A

The girl went inside the mysterious portal opening to what appeared to be another dimension itself...while normal kids would just get the hell out of there Yasuko was utterly fascinated on its design. Regardless she went inside and didn't expect nothing bad to happen to her body, of course after a few minutes they arrived at a mysterious area unknown by many i ndividuals.

In this dimly lit laboratory nothing but the machines meets her gaze. There is no movement and no odour of any kind. There are lights, but like the stars in a night sky they do little to lift the blackness, showing only the activity of the hardware - plasma screens of gigantic proportions with text that's too far away to make sense of. Though she is inside, the feeling is more of being in a high tech cave the size of a stadium, black metallic roof above, black metallic floor below. For a moment she consider skirting around the edges, then she stop - stop moving, stop breathing, while my heart speeds up to olympic sprinter rate. What she had thought to be a movie theatre sized screen is nothing of the sort.

In that suspended moment, a fraction of a second drawn out to infinity, her brain offers an explanation and yet rejects it simultaneously. This is the stuff of science fiction, of movies, of horror. The "television" is a tank of murky liquid. What she had perceived to be a poor image is a life sized version of the toy she used to keep on her bedroom window sill as a child a Porcelen doll. It floats, corpse-like, but it can't be dead. To its mouth runs a shiny metal tube as thick as a car exhaust but gently arced to insert into the womans mouth. She sucked in sharp breath of the dust-less air, suddenly seeming so thick and step forwards for a better look.

Around the dolls neck is a metal shackle and the same are fastened around both legs while her tiny arms are free. Her skin is more like a fairy-tale dragon than any dinosaur she ever dreamt of, pinkish, purple. Yet in that mouth must be teeth more than a match the body armour she always found so adequate.

"I have to say..this is a really nice place. Really fits the dreary atmosphere, so where is this pop's of yours? I'd love to meet him.

Coding By: [THEFROST]
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Your my new test subject?  Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Your my new test subject?  Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Your my new test subject?  Empty Re: Your my new test subject?

Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:39 am

Tzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeerr….

Razor cutting and slicing, digging in as bone and flesh yielded to the cold metal that was roughly gyrating against it. The metal warmed as it spun, the visceral easily parting as the owner of the buzzsaw lifted it back up, removing the cloak from his face. He did not wear a welding mask; he seemed content to use that cloak's hood.

The man stood over the corpse of a massive tentacled beast, having just cut off one of its flagella. He was attempting to discover what allowed for this thing to float in the air. His name was Doctor Kabuto Hebi, and he was enjoying a day of work in his lab. Most days, manual work like this would have been left to one of the many Selves that milled about his lab, but there was something about Rasuca being out with Sonny that made the Doctor feel like he should do something with his hands.

He had come to the realization that being a parent caused for his thoughts to change significantly. Rarely an hour went by where he was not thinking about what his son was getting up to. Perhaps that was why he had driven himself so deeply into his work as late. He did not like the idea of an outside force being able to influence him that much, even if it was his own child. So perhaps it was an experiment in and of itself.

A scalpel rotated in one of his hands, a strange purple field forming around the fingers of the other. He brought both hands closer to the exposed flesh and bone, that toothless grin wide on his face, drawing nearer and nearer and….

Sonny's Garganta has opened in the lab.

The Doctor's hands, centimeters away, lightly rested to a stop. They did not move yet, the edges of his smile decreasing a bit. …They have brought a foreign person into the lab.

The Doctor's lips opened up, letting out a trail of breath. He did not typically show so much body language, but he felt comfortable enough in his own workspace to do so. Both hands drew back from the meat he had been examining, dropping the knife onto the floor and letting the energy disperse from his fingers. Silently, he turned about, and began walking through the halls of his home…

"Don't worry, little lady… He probably already knows we're here."

Silently, before Yasuko's eyes, a figure would appear from the open space. He would be difficult to make out at first, a red blotch against the dimly lit landscape. As he drew closer, she would perhaps be able to make out the silver color of the hair that poked out at the top of his head. Then, the pale white skin that made up his body, along with the white… belt-shaped object wrapped around his waist.

Then, she would be able to make out that the belt was thick, extremely thick, like a big white rope tied around him. She would be able to make out the glasses that he wore, round rims that contained no color. By the time she could make out his glasses, she would also be able to tell that there was something wrong with his skin. It was… 'patched' in places, as if his skin were made of something scaly. Finally, as he approached, she could make out the serpent that was coiled around his waist, its head peeking out over his shoulder to stare at her, a gigantic cobra.

"…Hello. I am the Doctor, Kabuto Hebi. Welcome to my home." He told her, coming to a stop in front of her. His sickly yellow eyes looked into hers, a bit surprised at the yellow that stared back. As he did so, she would for the first time be exposed a… sense.

A sense of Madness.

Wave after wave, it undulated from the Doctor's form. This was quite possibly the worst possible individual that Yasuko could have come into contact with after what Rasuca had altered within her. She was now much more sensitive to the 'auras' that others gave off, their feelings, their emotions. While the Doctor was not intentionally putting it out, the Madness Wavelength that passively radiated from him would afflict her senses; lightly at first, and more and more the longer she spent anywhere near him.

That was not… all, however. With the emergence of the Doctor's wavelength, a small, shrill noise would pass into her head. If she began listening to it, and did not try to ignore it, it would grow louder. The shrill would grow and grow, stronger and stronger, as some unidentified force was joined in its screeching by a great chorus. The screams were primal, of pain and suffering and fear. They never stopped.

"…I see you've noticed my welcoming present... your response was recorded... thank you for that.." The Doctor's eyes shifted then, the yellow irises surging in as black lines poured around his eyes, the Rinnegan examining her body. At last, a tiny smile appeared along his lips. "…My… did my little Rasuca do that to you…? …I hope you have gotten along with him so far… He is a wonderful child… but he does not quite know how his gifts work, yet… Hmm… are you here, then, for a check-up…?"

With those words, the Doctor's smile would increase by another small notch, the toothless expression facing her, wondering what present Rasuca had prepared for him…

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Your my new test subject?  Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Your my new test subject?  Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:59 am
Ghost Freak

Yasuko Ishikura

The man emerged from the shadows the courtyard looked liked an aged version of her grandfather. He lifted his head. His face had the same structure as a snake from the top of his forehead down too his very own arms. He had the deep yellow eyes with the black slit and scaly skin. He was still slender despite, toned and not at all stooped. Good news for her she guessed. Around his eyes were laughter lines in just the right amount. She supposed that he was often happy, but at that moment he was deadly serious. Just his looks alone made her heart skipped a beat.

Suddenly she heard those dreaded voices come back into fruition once again this time louder and more eerie sounding as if a thousand innocent souls were screaming for help only for there faint cries not to be heard. It made Yasuko tingle a bit but she just assumed it was the stupid mind link so naturally she tried to avoid hearing it....however this will only be the beginning of her torture.

"Yeah i met your son, he's a strange boy but what can you expect these days ya know? After all the worlds full of mysterious things waiting to be revealed. And about that check up...yes i'm sure that with your expertise this should go along rather smoothly."

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Your my new test subject?  Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Your my new test subject?  Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:58 am

Hmm… Something seems… off…

The Doctor's eyes roamed over her body unabashedly, examining every part of her. The wavelength of Madness within him kept pulsating outwards, shifting in and around and through her as the voices grew in pitch and intensity, Rasuca still napping peacefully.

"…Strange, hmm? Aren't you a strange woman, then?"

He replied, stepping up to her, one hand gripping against her shoulder. Like a military surgeon he gripped one sleeve, pushing it back, examining her left arm, before going to the right, performing the same examination, pausing as he stared at certain place. "After all, you accepted an invitation to this place… And I'm not certain how long your check-up will take."

The Doctor lifted her arm high into the sky, probably at an uncomfortable angle for the girl, if she was not used to stretching. "…Tell me, has anything… peculiar happened to you… other than your hairs changing color…?" He inquired further, before releasing her arm at last. "If you'll come with me… Sonny, thank you." He told the skeleton, before leading Yasuko deeper into the laboratory…

The nearest examination room was a bit of a walk, but by the time he got to the slightly darkened plastic table he used to examine his patients, he would not have said a further word. One hand gestured at the table, his eyes looking at hers. "…Now, if you'll take a seat…"

Of course… if Yasuko did so, she would be treated to her first true terror… as the voices would pierce all the way through, and a shrieking specter rose before her, its entire body dark and shapeless, an expression of fear on a human face displayed before it as its entire body shook from the force of its cry. In a few moments, it would dissipate.. But she would be unable to forget what she saw, most likely…

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:29 am
Ghost Freak

Yasuko Ishikura

Well when you put it like that[/color] she replied before being abruptly interrupted as the doctor got more close and began examining her body specifically the arms maybe to see if she had scars or something? Whatever the case after it was said and done she followed the doctor to his laborotory explaining the side effects she's been suffering from.

"Well i've been feeling vividly scared with chills down my spine and a painful headache...i even began to see things from Rasuca's perspective it was foggy but i could see memories of a woman in the snow. Even still i can hear the voices getting stronger by the minute."

Following the doctor into his laboratory as she glimpsed at what appeared to be an examination table complete with tools of varying shapes and sizes some she could easily recognize while others were foreign to her. Regardless she began to explain
her condition further until being told to sit down of course she did so without any second thoughts...however something was staring at her.

Levitating a foot off the ancient rotting floorboards the pearly-white translucent object shimmered with a hazy black. Slowly it came into focus like an object looked at through a telescope, but this phantom was close, very close. At first it's whisper was like the soft susurration of the wind in the trees, then as the ghost became more clear, more sharply focused, the whisper became an eerie rasping voice, moaning, groaning.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 14, 2018 5:46 pm

The Doctor chuckled lightly at her reduced response, even as he roughly handled her arms. "…Hmm… that's unusual…" He told Yasuko, reaching her head back and opening one of her pupils, looking directly inside of it. …Yes… I do believe we'll have to examine her a bit more indepth… He decided, leading her deeper into his laboratory.

As they entered the examination room, she seemed distracted by something. The Doctor looked at the space she was staring into, but could see nothing. The specter's wail grew louder, and louder, and louder, the presence of where Yasuko was now standing multiplying the strange developments that she was going through astronomically. "…What are you… looking at?" The Doctor asked her, before smiling.

"Hmm… if you could focus for a moment…" He asked her, stepping where the ghost was standing. The specter seemed terrified by the Doctor's presence, shrinking away at last. It had just gone from screaming at full blast to withering away, sinking back beneath the floorboards. "I have a couple of questions for you. What is your family life like? Are you involved with school? Where do you live?" The Doctor asked Yasuko all of these questions, while doing things like tapping a small hammer against her knee and taking out an actual stethoscope, pulling her shirt down a bit so that he could press the cold metal against her skin.

In reality, absolutely none of this was necessary. The Doctor's eyes gave him all the information that these mundane tools could. However, right now, what he wanted out of her was information. He could always obtain that information through scaring her, torturing her, or trying to hypnotize or control her in other ways… but at the moment, she was a research specimen. And more than that, she appeared to be some kind of friend of his son.

It was hard being a father, sometimes.

"And do you have any idea why my son was interacting with you?"

- Buddha
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 15, 2018 6:11 pm
Ghost Freak

Yasuko Ishikura

As they entered the examination room, she seemed distracted by something. The Doctor looked at the space she was staring into, but could see nothing. The specter's wail grew louder, and louder, and louder, the presence of where Yasuko was now standing multiplying the strange developments that she was going through astronomically. "Your telling me you don't see it?" The girl replied, before seeing the specter slowly back away from the doctor before retreating back to wherever it came from..even the dead are afraid of him interesting.

"Yes i am involved with school, Karakura High to be specific. Life with my family is complicated...i always distance myself between them.
Yasuko was pleased to see the hair on the doctor. He had a face like some guy you'd ask for directions in the street, non-threatening she supposed. In a suit he could be a news anchor, clean cut but with that loveable smile that was only ever removed from his features when he needed to be serious. His movements were unhurried, choreographed and deliberate. He courted the opinions of the nurses and listened to what they had to say. His voice was as deep and he spoke without the jargon Yasuko feared. For the most part she understood what was going on and periodically he would stop to address her directly, to explain the next procedure and what its purpose was. It was oddly comforting to be treated so much like a child, yet all along she felt in control.

"Honestly at first i assumed he was just looking for a someone to talk to, but as time went i guess you could say he saw something "special" in me. she said before looking around the examination room oddly intrigued on the Doctors's variety of tools and such, sure there just regular things a doctor would do but he had yhat certain niche that made him different.

So Doctor Hebi. I'm curious about your history, what was your life like before coming one? If you don't feel like telling me that's okay.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 21, 2018 10:13 pm

"...No, I cannot see anything unusual." The Doctor replied, reaching a hand out. To be honest, he truly did not need to do this: examining something with a physical hand. His eyes gave him all the information he could get from his skin. Three thousand plus years of habit die hard, however. There was also something comforting about using his own fingers to examine. It was a base, animalistic feeling, but it was a positive one. The Doctor drew his hand back slowly. He was thinking simultaneously about his own habits while also verifying that he could not substantiate her claim.

"Do you enjoy school?" The Doctor asked her, wondering if that could be the reason Rasuca brought her back. Perhaps his child wished to... attend school? "...Would your family notice or care about your absence from school...?" The Doctor continued, testing her naivete. If hse answered without hesitation, the Doctor would know that the little plan he was forming in his head was likely to succeed.

"Do you have any idea what that 'special' quality could be...? Do you have any... supernatural abilities... or outstanding skills...?" The Doctor's hands were making notes on some strange tablet that one of his assistants had handed him as he continued. He used a combination of strokes and getures on the soft black surface in his hands. So far, the only unusual things the Doctor had seen were Rasuca's... effects... and her being... crazy.

Her question about his past made him look up, his eyes meeting hers. "...I grew up with a crippling allergy, absolutely debilitating in the right circumstances... damned muffins... and I also wound up with a strong addiction to gold. It is... what caused me to enter this field... I snort it for the rush it gives." He explained to her, his expression neutral as he shared this outlandish claim. "Now then..." The Doctor began moving behind her, both hands resting on her shoulders.

"I do have a way to further inspect your affliction, whatever it may be... But it will hurt quite a bit, and if it is what I suspect, proper treatment may take a few days... is that going to be a problem with your schedule...?" He asked her, standing totally still. While she likely would not notice it, the Doctor's white snake began sliding around the ground around her feet, cutting off an easy escape...

- Buddha
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 25, 2018 11:36 am
Ghost Freak

Yasuko Ishikura

[color=#800080]"Enjoy is a way too put it yes. I have an utter fascination with the arts and intrigued about famous legends and myths from all across the world. Like for instance, Vampires, Demons, things

"They tried to take me to counseling but of course that didn't go anywhere." The girl answered only to laugh at how he was the only creative soul out there while his underlings were
wouldn't be suprising if they had drawing skills of young children. Regardless she was anxious to see what the next step would be as he heard the doctor said to prepare.

Suddenly her body was immediately suspended into the air as a snakes tail coiled around her to prevent any means of escape, then a sharp pain similar to having one's back waxed was devastating. Running down her neck was a bite mark with blood slowpy dripping down, at first the pain was unbearable she tried to move but quickly realized how futile it was when she had to bite her lip to keep from crying out. Sharp pain lanced through her head and colorful spots flashed in front of her eyes, it felt like her whole body had been beaten and every movement caused some muscle or bone to ache. 

After awhile however the pain that once burned like fire had faded away to an icy numbness. Black filled the edges of her vision and the only thing she could hear was her own heartbeat. Her breath came in ragged, shallow gasps. Seconds passed as she sat there, then, she heard voices.

"I feel kinda funny." her voice deteriatting to that of mumbles.

Last edited by MWD on Sat May 26, 2018 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 26, 2018 11:43 am
Ghost Freak

Yasuko Ishikura

"In terms of the lifestyle i'm mostly referring to that of well..too put it simply goth. Basically its someone who finds beauty in things others consider dark. For instance, i always found dead trees beautiful and instead of having crushes on the good guys in films I tended towards the dark characters that seemed powerful, had deep booming voices and dark music always seemed to be playing when they were shown on screen. Basically in a nutshell goth to me isn’t something that one becomes but something one is. she said a smile however that was only the surface of it and while she would like to ramble on about how she had grown a affiliation for occultism and things of that nature they had more important matters at hand.

"They tried to take me to counseling but of course that didn't go anywhere." The girl answered only to laugh at how he was the only creative soul out there while his underlings were
wouldn't be suprising if they had drawing skills of young children. Regardless she was anxious to see what the next step would be as he heard the doctor said to prepare.

Suddenly her body was immediately suspended into the air as a snakes tail coiled around her to prevent any means of escape, then a sharp pain similar to having one's back waxed was devastating. Running down her neck was a bite mark with blood slowpy dripping down, at first the pain was unbearable she tried to move but quickly realized how futile it was when she had to bite her lip to keep from crying out. Sharp pain lanced through her head and colorful spots flashed in front of her eyes, it felt like her whole body had been beaten and every movement caused some muscle or bone to ache. 

After awhile however the pain that once burned like fire had faded away to an icy numbness. Black filled the edges of her vision and the only thing she could hear was her own heartbeat. Her breath came in ragged, shallow gasps. Seconds passed as she sat there, then, she heard voices.

"I feel kinda funny." her voice deteriatting to that of mumbles.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum