Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ah, so you must be Roi. [Roi/Ritsuko] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Ah, so you must be Roi. [Roi/Ritsuko] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Ah, so you must be Roi. [Roi/Ritsuko] - Page 2 Empty Re: Ah, so you must be Roi. [Roi/Ritsuko]

Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:19 am

Simply Russian

Ritsuko Nicklovich

Song: N/a STUFF - Artist: N/A STUFF - Words: N/A

Rather then drinking it immediately she then took the glass from Roi and raised it into the air as a chuckle arose "Here's a toast to not only friendship but also this expedition" the girl spoke with as if she was in a formal dinner party hopefully he'll play along and raise a glass as well whether it was empty or not. Regardless she pressed the glass to her lips and drank the delicious liquor the taste feels like the greatest luxury on earth. The ice falls against the glass, her fingers sliding on the condensation before her fingers regain their grip.

"So regarding this expedition...i assume we arent going empty handed? Otherwise we'd be like chickens with their heads cut off."

"Oh! I almost forgot to show you something." Ritsuko said as she rummaged through her purse and took out her samsung galaxy phone, turning the screen on before unlocking it with a simple pattern password clicking through an assortment of apps before reaching the pictures. She held up the phone to Roi so he could see Toshiko, her flowing locks, beautiful blue eyes and Ritsuko wouldnt be surprised if he found her attractve; i mean could she blame him?

Spoiler:

Coding By: [THEFROST]

Last edited by MWD on Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Raspy-X
Raspy-X
Starter Member

Ah, so you must be Roi. [Roi/Ritsuko] - Page 2 Empty Re: Ah, so you must be Roi. [Roi/Ritsuko]

Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:06 am
Roi raised the goblet of gin on ice he had and gently clinked it against Ritsuko's while acknowledging her intent to be friends henceforth

"Indeed! Here's to our newborn friendship and to the success of our expedition! Cheers!"

He was about to take a sip but what she said next gave him pause, but after considering the issue, he answered

"Empty-handed? Nah, I will have my usual gear along, so not to worry. However, if there happens to be anything more than mere humans obstructing our path, unfortunately, l will not be of much use, Ritsuko."

Just then she had pulled out he phone in her free hand and showed him a picture of a beautiful looking woman, so naturally, out of curiosity at least, his eyes drifted to the picture and took on a keen, laser-like focus as he tried to glean what he could about the woman and then tried to deduce what he could about her. This took all of a few moments, after which he turned to Ritsuko once more, remarking simply, his gaze and expression being a mix of innocent curiosity and relaxed laziness

"Interesting, she some acquaintance of yours, Ritsuko?"

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ah, so you must be Roi. [Roi/Ritsuko] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Ah, so you must be Roi. [Roi/Ritsuko] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:01 am

Simply Russian

Ritsuko Nicklovich

Song: N/a STUFF - Artist: N/A STUFF - Words: N/A

After hearing Roi comment on his usefulness regarding combating non-human threats it made her raise an eyebrow "Oh come now Roi, i bet you can give whoever were facing a run for their money." Ritsuko would then jokingly do a sterotypical james bond villan impression to boost his confidence, after all one doesn't need powers to be a deadly advisory besides she's seen people who have a great skills with weapons.

Regardless after the whole spheal was over with she'd explain who the women on her phone was to give some context on the situation. "This acquaintance just so happens to be the woman i'm engaged too. Toshiko is her name, i guess you could say it was love at first sight?"

The girl then made a variety of kissing noises towards the phone before realizing where she was at...a faint red blush could be visibily seen across her cheeks. Oh no does he probably think she's weird or something."Sorry you had to see that. A-Anyways will we be venturing out now?

Coding By: [THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum