Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Template made by: JWC
Template Coding by: The Frost

What we do here is go back back back - Page 2 DVNh7M9
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What we do here is go back back back - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999What we do here is go back back back - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

What we do here is go back back back - Page 2 Empty Re: What we do here is go back back back

Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:30 am

What we do here is go back back back - Page 2 6EdIfMt

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

"Conflict is a good way to grow. But if by standing up you are obliterated by a much stronger foe, then you've got a problem. If you cobble away on the ground to build up that strength, you might get strong enough eventually, or you might get discovered and blown away. You and me were lucky because we never had someone grotesquely over our own heads decide we needed to die. Our threats were evidently within a survivable bracket. Not everyone has that. And that is nothing to do with their skill or determination or strength. It has to do with your opponent just being too strong. If your situation can be summed up by trying to lumberjack with a small fish, then you aren't going to grow from that. Just die"

She then activated her flame and poured it into Stefan. Void though his emotional pit might be against things from the outside, it was much harder to resist when the flame lit him up from the inside. Feeding off the determination and power of his will to grow, it wasn't quite as potent as Ulv's own, but it was far closer to home, and so the potency was much greater.
"This still has tricks I have yet to figure out. I should teach you my Tulpa some day. That'd be really cool. But for now, you got a flame to burn the negative and enpower the positive. With this, the world can stand and move forward!"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What we do here is go back back back - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999What we do here is go back back back - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

What we do here is go back back back - Page 2 Empty Re: What we do here is go back back back

Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:16 am

The Flame Of Hope

"Mm, people like to think so. Because to them the idea that they could be wiped away at any moment is a terrifying one for them and if they think on it then they would not be able to progress. But the truth is you didn't survive, they just couldn't be bothered with you. It is an interesting habit I have observed with people to take situations and claim them as victories when they were not victories at all, they were merely the other party not caring enough to deal with you. I could say that I survived a fight with Ibiki and won a fight with Inami. But it would be a lie. Ibiki wasn't even trying to kill me, and Inami was so much stronger than I was that I wasn't even worth the effort to flick into the middle of next year. I get it, positive mindset and all, lemonade out of lemons. but you are lying to yourself about how it went down and not everyone is going to have the same luck. Not everyone sees them as ants not even worth the trouble to step on. Some people take enjoyment from stepping on ants"

Ulv ran a hand through her hair, and thought back on the traumatic experiences of life. She could really put a spin on them if she wanted, but that wasn't her thing.
"I can walk into the city and pick any man in it to flail fists at me. And then punt him into the nearby wall. That's not him surviving a fight with me, that's him surviving my presence. Were it a real fight I would flay him with his own spine and he would be wholly unable to stop me doing it"

Finally relenting, she shook her head on his offer.
"I got enough things to look over personally. Adding more to that will just dilute what I already got. Spread focus too broadly and you'll lack the impact of focus when the time comes"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:12 am

The Flame Of Hope

This man, was an idiot. Grade-A. Ulv shook head head and wondered if there were any more idiotic in the world. Maybe Young Henrex with his immediate love and moodswings like a cars RPM. Well, if he wanted to throw shade, Ulv would deal with that by voicing her own concerns about his particular mindset.

"You can think what you want, and you can continue being wrong. Being allowed to survive fighting against seemingly impossible odds and then calling it skill is bullshit. Sorry if you're just too much of a egotist to understand. If I wasn't partially attached to this city, I would go throw it and prove a point. Strength doesn't matter if you meet someone too strong for you and they don't have an attack of emotions or some strange 4th dimensional command to make them not kill you. And it is not one you can understand because right now you do have anyone too strong for you except maybe the Soul King but I don't think he actually gets off that chair so, yea. It's like trying to explain humidity to a fish" Ulv then also turned, and left into the city. Because this man was, a strange one to be sure.

"Ha, stubborn as always. Monsuta is dead and he is still digging in his heels. Just listened to Mirja and he wouldn't be in this situation..."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum