Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Apotheosis. Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Apotheosis. Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Apotheosis. Empty Apotheosis.

Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:19 pm

Apotheosis. 6EdIfMt

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Hammerfall - Song: Hearts On Fire

There was a time, when Mirja fought Hollows as the big bad villian. Where she cleaned up the world, and made it safer for the souls in it. Now, she was a much more physical woman - literally, her body was a physical thing rather than a spiritual thing - and she fought much more physical threats. A camp of Cannanites was made in the outback of the Wasteland, covered and seemingly with great attempt at being subtle. It was almost like they didn't want her to find them or something. And that was a crazy idea, because that would imply that they thought her an issue~

So she slipped inside, and gave the first man she saw a warm smile.
"Hello" she said, in a friendly tone. A surprised yelp followed by an extended scream rang out as he scurried back into the base, screaming about how "She's here". It was almost flattering in a way that she could elicit such fear. Mirja was a terrifying woman, but Ulv always thought that she was a much friendlier person, much more approachable and less terrifying. Guess when you smash people in the face a lot, it doesn't matter how you look.

"Excellent" came a voice that Ulv really didn't want to hear. "I knew you'd take the bait and come here. We made it look so very suspicious, you just couldn't resist could you? And now, we have you surrounded" the voice seemed somewhat synthetic, and when he came out of the shadows, he was wearing a massive suit of armour. Bjorn Rex armour....well, this was going to be fun.

"Surrounded?" She looked around, seeing there was quite a few people around her, and cracked a smile. "For a moment I thought this was going to be unfair" she then gathered The Wind around her hands, found the barrier and pushed. Massive concussive wind blasted the men surrounding her off their feet and took them out of the fight, leaving little more than scattered remanants, shocked at the sudden turning of tables. "Ohh, what am I saying. It was always going to be unfair" she quipped, laughing softly to herself before darting forwards towards Typhoon and spinning into a powerful kick to the helmet, intent brimming from her body to shatter it and him with but a single kick.

Well, she certainly felt like she shattered something with a single kick. Damn thing was harder than she expected, even with the memories of Mirja watching it in development and funding it's creation. Recoiling from the suit, Ulv grasped her shin and hopped about, exclaiming in pain until she was throughly punted out of the camp by Typhoon. The blow was hard and really painful, but Ulv managed to survive and get back on her feet, as it were. Now her leg hurt and her everywhere hurt. That robot fist had a broad area to lay down some beats.

Her head was a little scrambled, but never too much to detract from a fight. She didn't even need her head to do that. So gathering The Wind around her leg, she looked up as Typhoon stepped out of the camp, and gave him a cheery wink. Although considering her face was bruised and bleeding, it looked more like a twitch than anything. Semantics of facial expressions aside, she used her Resolve Flame to light up The Wind and launched it at Typhoon, the destructive crescent crashing into the arms he brought up to protect him. And amazingly, he actually protected himself from it. Which, wasn't that much of a surprise when Hvit chimed in to tell her that Bjorn Rex was practically immune to fire-based attacks. She needed to go bigger and hotter to take him out.

"We didn't know that you'd take this bait, but we certainly hoped you would. So I brought some friends" Typhoon gestured to the camp, and five Chimera came out, backed by less threatening Atlas, Scylla, and a large, formidable host of auxiliary. This,was going to be a fight. "It's quite the commitment of resources for one woman, but having you will allow us some very interesting new things. I would love to stay and chat, but I am being called off elsewhere. I guess I will be seeing you when we get back to the base" he nodded to Ulv, and then his armour revealed a set of high-power Neutron Repulsor Jets, which span up, and then let him soar off into the sky.

Donning her Sky Regalia, she took a deep breath. There was going to need by be excellence here today. And she knew exactly what she was going to do. Leaping into the air and staying there with currents of air, she began to sing. The others looked among themselves, wondering how to get her down for beating her up. While debating, Ulv began to sing. Confidently, passionately, despite not being confident this was going to work or even do anything.
"It doesn't matter if you're wrong or if you're right. It makes no difference if you're black or if you're white. All men are equal till the victory is won. No colour or religion ever stopped the bullet from a gun.

Out in the fields, the fighting has begun. Out on the streets, they're falling one by one. Out from the skies, a thousand more will die each day. Death is just a heartbeat away" her song came from her blazing heart, and in response, a gigantic man came into existence, absurd moustache stalks making the rest of his regal appearance look contrasting.

On the ground, the army brought to bring her down was stuck dumb by her song. Unable to move, only able to listen. And then when the massive man appeared, they could only step back in surprise.
"Mirja never showed any spiritual powers because she never had any spiritual powers. But now...I feel I need to dissuade you from ever poking your head out of the ground again" she grasped the hurricane that was gathering around her, drawing it in, and turning it to her desires. It gathered around her arm, and the Storm Regalia was sucked into the vortex. And then, even El Ragna was sucked in as well, spinning the vortex with such speed that Ulv could hardly keep track of it, and definately couldn't control it. There was only one thing left to do. Landing, more from the sucking up of the air she was using to stay up than anything else, she punched into the horde assembled in front of her. Releasing the power that had gathered in the Apotheosis of The Wind: Kaizer Fist.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Apotheosis. Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Apotheosis. Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Apotheosis. Empty Re: Apotheosis.

Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:29 pm

Apotheosis. 6EdIfMt

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Hammerfall - Song: Hearts On Fire

And then it was all over. Ulv looked at her fist, then the devastation in front of her. Least of which the total annihilation of over a hundred super-powered soldiers. It seemed that right here was her Nuclear Option, in case something in front of her was something she no longer wanted in front of her. To be the owner of such intense power was...scary. But still, speaking of intense power, there was something else she had to show off.

Ulv took a deep breath, and held out her arm. It was another set of terrifyingly powerful abilities that Ulv didn't like releasing softly. Didn't like releasing it at all, to be honest. But she wasn't letting Typhoon get away again.
"Bankai" As she spoke, Reiatsu and Resolve Flame exploded viciously, the wasteland air distorted with it's thin walls between here and Huaco Mundo. Hundreds of Hollows were attracted to the power, driven by instinct to feed. But she had no time to deal with them, as she was clad in crimson armour, and wings of light stretched out from her back. Ursa Propano, crouched and took off into the sky, the wings of light turning from a luminous white to a burning amber as she used her Resolve Flame like an Afterburner. With Mirja's memories, she knew that Mirja had never reached speeds like this, and it was a good job that the armour was durable beyond anything Ulv could comprehend, because she didn't have the reactions to avoid something, and would most probably just barrel through it.

But even as fast as she was going, the Sky was a broad and massive thing, and she saw Typhoon before ever getting close. He felt Ulv coming, as she could see him look back and her Empathic Heart Of Fire felt his fear. She slowed down to match his speed - a speed she was much more capable of controlling - and then sped up suddenly, tackling him out of the sky and smashing to the ground. It was good that these Wastelands really lived up to their names, because they smashed down in a deserted part of somewhere over...she had no idea.

Typhoon, not one to let crippling fear drag him down, threw a punch at Ulv's face, and crashed against the helmet without making a dent or driving her back a step.
"Enough. I've had it with you and your existence. You were just my problem to deal with and that was fine. But then you went and became someone else's problem as well. The problem of people I care about. And I can't ignore you anymore" Ulv's monologue was uninterupted, as Typhoon just, stood frozen to the spot, not even moving his fist of her helmet, as if stuck there. "I hate being reminded I have this power, this responsibility that I have to deal with. That I have to worry about, that I have to use cautiously if at all or I will cause such damage...."

Then the fist came, through the front chest of his armour and so fast Typhoon could only feel the blow after it happened. Blood and other fluids splattered as the reverberating force broke the suit apart at the chest and spreading outwards. It was there, that Ulv saw such a thing she immediately dropped her Bankai, releasing her from the responsibility of holding. Looking at the body in front of her, she saw broken tubes and shattered machinery that was beyond the suit. It was like...

"It's life support" Ulv spoke, shock in her voice.
"Mmmm. The Avalanche. It did more, than we thought. And then Noctis...we fell into a trap, and he hit me. We can't stop my organs from collapsing, only stasis the collapsing" he explained, coughing a mouthful of blood up into his helmet.
"Then the problem that is you, is already solved" she spoke, a very cold voice. And then, she turned and left him in the wasteland.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum