Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Old Rivalry [Ulquiorra vs Grimmjow] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999An Old Rivalry [Ulquiorra vs Grimmjow] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

An Old Rivalry [Ulquiorra vs Grimmjow] - Page 3 Empty Re: An Old Rivalry [Ulquiorra vs Grimmjow]

Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:40 am
An Old Rivalry [Ulquiorra vs Grimmjow] - Page 3 0

Ulquiorra Cifer -- Segunda Etapa

"True Despair"

-------------------------------------------------------
Posting Music: "Divine Destiny" -Epic Score

"Are you afraid of me?"

Ulquiorra put his hand against his face softly, feeling the soft fur against his skin as he thought. Was this worth it? Was fighting like this going to prove anything? Ulquiorra himself.. would he have to give up? Was he outmatched here? Four-hundred years had seen the former sexta's strength increase exponentially. Ulquiorra couldn't seem to keep up. Ulquiorra hadn't taken too much damage, but neither had Grimmjow. Grimmjow's attacks were working more effectively at breaking through Ulquiorra's defenses than vice versa.

Ulquiorra sighed softly, letting his hand swing down loosely by his side, and just in time, as the fresh set of desgarron tore through the sky towards him. Grimmjow, apparently, had only been burnt by the lanza, a bad sign for Ulquiorra.

Ulquiorra easily avoided the claws with a quick sonido upward.. Then he saw the darts.

Ulquiorra didn't know whether the darts could track life or not, he quickly made the assumption that they couldn't, and simply sonidoed down, forward, and to the right, far out of the darts' path.. and into the path of Grimmjow's tornado kick. He watched the swirling mass carefully, looking for any sign of where the kick was going to come from.. there!

He saw it, the swing of the kick as it exited the tornado, within an instant, he formed another lanza in his hand, raising it quickly to block the kick, the sexta had then clawed at him. That, he wasn't expecting, as the claws caught him full in the chest and sent him hurtling across the desert into the sand. He placed both hands firmly on the ground, pulling himself out of the dirt and up to his feet. He winced, there was the pain again.. He sonidoed up about half a mile, keeping off the ground, as he knew that's where his advantage was the lowest, and closed his eyes, formulating a plan. He had something.. would that work? It was a long shot, but..

Ulquiorra, without another moment's hesitation, sonidoed beneath Grimmjow, forming and tossing a Lanza directly at the sexta from below, within a moment he had sonidoed again, this time above the sexta, pointing a long, furred finger at him and saying mercilessly. "Cero Oscuras." The black energy with the green outline bearing down upon Grimmjow from above as the lanza came from below. Both were almost the other's equal in destructive potential, both coming at an unimaginable speed.

Ulquiorra sonidoed into the distance once more, and waited. This battle would have to end soon, or he might have to admit defeat.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Genpaku
Genpaku
Advisor

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Old Rivalry [Ulquiorra vs Grimmjow] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0An Old Rivalry [Ulquiorra vs Grimmjow] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

An Old Rivalry [Ulquiorra vs Grimmjow] - Page 3 Empty Re: An Old Rivalry [Ulquiorra vs Grimmjow]

Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:12 pm
An Old Rivalry [Ulquiorra vs Grimmjow] - Page 3 Grimmjowpostpicreleased
------------
[Audiomachine - Legions of Doom]

------------

Grimmjow felt his claws find purchase against his old rival, and Ulquiorra was sent across the face of Hueco Mundo. Grimmjow caught himself on a platform of reishi, and stood for a moment as Ulquiorra recovered and shot into the air above, where he held more of an advantage. How much farther did the former fourth want to push this? Sure, Grimmjow had been the one to push this into a fight, but it was Ulquiorra that had pushed the wrong button, and it was Ulquiorra that held the key to end this fight. In his mind, the only way this would end would be if Ulquiorra backed down. His pride would not allow him to back down, not after what Ulquiorra had said thus far.

The crack of Sonido suddenly ripped through the desert as Ulquiorra decided to go on the offensive; he appeared below Grimmjow, another one of those green lances in hand. He pushed off of his platform and began to rise, a clawed hand pulling back to counter-attack. Ulquiorra launched the lance and the crack of Sonido signaled that the Former Fourth had not finished with his assault, as he appeared behind Grimmjow and launched a Cero Oscuras. Both attacks screamed towards him as Ulquiorra vanished with the crack of Sonido once more as he retreated away from the blast zone.

It was Ulquiorra’s cautiousness about the Lanza and its blast radius that gave Grimmjow his opportunity to not only avoid the attacks, but to launch a counter attack. Ulquiorra had launched the Lanza at a distance to give him time to Sonido twice and launch a Cero Oscuras. It was a short amount of time; maybe a second and a half all together. It was enough though, and Grimmjow was going to make sure to capitalize on it; he formed a new platform of reishi below him for a moment as he touched down. Immediately he jumped again, twisted, and brought his body to a horizontal position as he began to spin as though he was about to attempt another tornado kick. That was exactly what he was about to do too.

The Lanza closed just before the Cero, and Grimmjow only barely managed to avoid a full contact which would have resulted in the detonation of the Lanza; he did feel the heat of the lance and the burning sensation of a cut along his back as the lance passed by and continued upwards. His leg shot out, following the Lanza but stayed just below it as he rounded on the Cero that had now come into range. He caught the Cero Oscuras, and redirected its path from the ground and himself; now it flew straight towards Ulquiorra’s new location. He wasn’t done just yet though; one more rotation brought him back to face Ulquiorra’s direction, and his right hand appeared once more with a Desgarron claw formed, this one much smaller than the ones he had launched up until now; it was only roughly four feet as compared to the large ones earlier. Grimmjow anticipated that Ulquiorra would see the Cero and move, so he waited a fraction of a second before he launched the claws at where Ulquiorra would move to.

He landed once more on a platform of Reishi, and started to walk forward. As he did, he held out his hands once more, and twin spires of azure claws sprang forth into the sky once more.

~We trip and stumble only so that we may stand back up...~

Genpaku's Cast of Misfits and Titans
[Character Thread]

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Old Rivalry [Ulquiorra vs Grimmjow] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999An Old Rivalry [Ulquiorra vs Grimmjow] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:15 am
An Old Rivalry [Ulquiorra vs Grimmjow] - Page 3 0

Ulquiorra Cifer -- Segunda Etapa

"True Despair"

Posting Music: "I Have a Story" -Epic Score

"Are you afraid of me?"

Ulquiorra watched, completely and utterly dumbfounded at Grimmjow's speed. All those years and years ago, when the numbers engraved onto their flesh still meant something, there wasn't a chance in any world that Grimmjow would've been able to do that. The gap that Ulquiorra had left was a small one, just over a second, but Grimmjow took advantage of every second of it, using his tornado kick to avoid the lanza, albeit not completely, as it shot off into the sky, rocketing some distance onward towards another part of the desert. He could not be distracted by this for long, however, as suddenly, a new challenge arose. What Ulquiorra hadn't noticed, was that the tornado kick was simply a method. A method designed to launch his cero oscuras right back at him. Ulquiorra let out a tsk at his stupidity for not realizing it as the cero hurtling at him. Ulquiorra had chosen his ground well though. He had sonidoed far enough away to where he had enough time to charge another cero oscuras on the end of his finger, firing it directly at the incoming one as the two collided in the air, sending bolts of reiatsu in all directions as the two energies fought for dominance in the sky. Ulquiorra stood, hands at his sides, watching the cero energies give out and explode into the night, before the imminent threat he had missed dawned on him. The desgarron hurtling straight towards him. Ulquiorra narrowed his eyes right before the vicious blue energy claws made direct contact with his chest, shoving him off balance and down through the night sky. The feeling of falling was one that Ulquiorra had experienced in only two battles thus far. His fateful battle with Kurosaki Ichigo, and his current battle with Grimmjow. Definitely not.. the most enjoyable experience one can have in battle. Before he fell too far, Ulquiorra extended his wings, catching the air and righting himself in the sky. He looked up at Grimmjow. His opponent had two more desgarron claws ready to launch. He then looked down at the wound Grimmjow inflicted, the claw-shaped claw instantly healing over as Ulquiorra's segunda regeneration kicked in.

Ulquiorra ran over the scenario in his head. Both opponents had given and taken hits. Both had proved they deserved the positions they had held all those years ago. Grimmjow, even more so. Hell, if Aizen was still ruling today, Grimmjow would have more than likely carved his way through Nnoitra, and even Ulquiorra himself.. Even the melancholic former fourth espada wasn't arrogant enough to claim otherwise. He couldn't say about the third espada... what was her name again? Harribel, that's right. He knew little to nothing about her, her history, or her fighting style, so whether Grimmjow would've been able to take her position as well was a mystery. Ulquiorra knew for certain, however, that Barragan would keep his position. Even Grimmjow currently was no match for that power.

It was obvious to Ulquiorra that Grimmjow and himself were going to get nowhere fighting pointlessly like this. They had relatively similar goals, and as far as Ulquiorra could tell, they both wanted the same man dead. With one last "tsk", Ulquiorra began walking through the sky towards Grimmjow. With every step, his segunda etapa form faded away, slowly but surely giving way to the arrancar's sealed form as his power was absorbed back into his zanpakuto. The now-sealed Ulquiorra closed the last few feet between him and his opponent, standing a mere 3 feet from the former sixth espada. Ulquiorra met Grimmjow's gaze, acid-green meeting blue as the former Cuatro spoke. "Well done, Grimmjow. To say that you've improved over the years would be a drastic understatement. I no longer see you as beneath me. You are now, in my eyes, an equal, both in power and strategy." Ulquiorra turned his head, facing outward into the desert sands before continuing. "I don't think it is necessary for us to be enemies, this fighting will get us nowhere." Ulquiorra closed his eyes for a moment before turning back to the former sexta. "Grimmjow, I would like to work with you, not against you, in tracking down and killing Kurosaki Ichigo, as I assume you would like a re-match, correct?" Ulquiorra nodded briefly to him, turning and taking a few steps before turning back around. "It is possible, Grimmjow, that you have surpassed me. But note that being dead has not changed me too much. That is the only time you will hear that, or a compliment like it, from my mouth." Ulquiorra turned his head back to face the direction he was walking, a small semblance of what could've been a half-smile shadowing his face before vanishing in an instant. The proud former cuatro took a few more steps before sonidoing into the distance.

Ulquiorra's time here, was done.

{EXIT THREAD}

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Genpaku
Genpaku
Advisor

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Old Rivalry [Ulquiorra vs Grimmjow] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0An Old Rivalry [Ulquiorra vs Grimmjow] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:14 pm
An Old Rivalry [Ulquiorra vs Grimmjow] - Page 3 Grimmjowpostpicreleased
------------
Silence falls for the victory of pride.
------------

Grimmjow held off on launching the pair of azure claws that floated just next to his clawed hands as he watched Ulquiorra counter the Cero Oscuras he had launched back; apparently he had missed the claws he had launched along with the cero, and a small smirk curled his features as the claws dug in and the former Sexta plummeted towards the ground of Hueco Mundo. However, he recovered and the wounds healed up quickly enough. Increased regeneration rate eh? He hadn’t been aware that such a thing was one of Ulquiorra’s powers, but it suited the arrancar he supposed. He ceased walking forward as he watched his opponent, who began to steadily walk towards him now. The winds whipped about as the shockwave from the Lanza’s explosion rippled back and finally met them. That shit would have hurt if he had taken a direct him from it, that was for sure. As his opponent walked towards him, he did not miss the fact that the Segundo Etapa was slowly fading away as the arrancar returned to his sealed state. It seemed as though the battle was over now.

The azure claws faded from existence as his own release began to re-seal itself, taking the form of the Zanpaku-tou once more. He sheathed the blade as Ulquiorra closed the distance, before stopping just a ways off from him. The two stared one another down a moment. Then Ulquiorra began talking, and from the first few sentences it was obvious that he was admitting defeat. However, as always, Ulquiorra was looking beyond just this engagement; he proposed a truce between the pair of them, an alliance to hunt down the man that had killed Ulquiorra and had shamed him so many years ago. To the question he posed, Grimmjow smirked.

”Damn right I want a second chance to tear that bastard apart,” he said, both hesitation and uncertainty absent from his voice. Ulquiorra nodded, and turned to leave. However, he stopped and made a few interesting comments. Then he was gone, leaving Grimmjow alone in the vast emptiness of Hueco Mundo. The smirk that had been on his face widened slightly as he thought about what Ulquiorra had said.
”Might nothing.” he said into the emptiness.

The issue of Kurosaki Ichigo would be dealt with another time; who would get the final blow and how the fight itself would be handled, the kinds of logistics that didn’t matter too much to the Former Espada of Destruction. He shoved his hands in his pockets as he dropped to the ground, landing lightly on the sandy ground. He started forward once more, thoughts running through his head as he smirked. He had bested the former Cuatro as he had wished too so many years before. And hell, he had gained a useful alliance out of the deal, whereas before the two would probably have just killed one another. Such things were not minor gains in any form, and he would do well to remember them for later. For now, he would find a quiet place to rest and take a nap he supposed. It had been a good fight, and he looked to the side to see the craters and scars left on Hueco Mundo from it. Within a relatively short amount of time, those wounds would heal he supposed, just as all marks on Hueco Mundo did. Nothing lasted forever in this place, except the sand and the place itself. And him, of course.

{E X I T – T H R E A D}

[Character Thread]

Genpaku
Genpaku
Advisor

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:14 pm
~Archived~

[Character Thread]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum