Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Show me your power. [Ulv/Demonica] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Show me your power. [Ulv/Demonica] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Show me your power. [Ulv/Demonica] - Page 2 Empty Re: Show me your power. [Ulv/Demonica]

Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:57 pm

Play posting music!

Show me your power. [Ulv/Demonica] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE POST

Anime:Berserk 2016 - Song: Blood and Guts - Word Count: N/A
Fist on Fist, Elbow blows like thunder-claps, as the resounding blows continued to land Demonica could tell that Ulv still was looking at her as a friend, not an enemy. The first emotion that crossed Demonica's face since their exchange was a frown. Ulv felt this was still salvageable, Demonica would wrest that disillusion from her in the next blow.

Demonica came in close, her fist moving forth once more with the space speed and ferocity of her previous punches. Even to a trained master of combat, it would look like another wimpy blow. Seconds before impact, the change in power behind the punch was as far apart as heaven and earth. It wouldn't be a thunder-clap, instead, there would be an absence of sound as the air was jettisoned from their region.

The second blow would be another body blow, the force of it even greater than the last one. Demonica had become much stronger than her last encounter with ulv, and this unilateral increase in strength was beginning to show. Even though the demoness was focusing the force of her blows in a pinpointed area, the power behind them was still enough to cause gusts of wind that would tare down tree's, whip up massive waves on the coast, and cause destruction in the topography around them.

This was only the beginning of things to come as well. She may have been injured by ibiki, but her strength was leagues more than it had been prior to her fight with the oni girl. The last blow carried enough kinetic force that it would blow the demons rag-cloak off, displaying the streamlined form-fitting attire that lay beneath. An Adonis like body being displayed to the world.

Show me your power. [Ulv/Demonica] - Page 2 LzZCuy7
Show me your power. [Ulv/Demonica] - Page 2 BtXe12b
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Show me your power. [Ulv/Demonica] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Show me your power. [Ulv/Demonica] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Show me your power. [Ulv/Demonica] - Page 2 Empty Re: Show me your power. [Ulv/Demonica]

Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:14 pm

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Hammerfall - Song: Hearts On Fire

'ready' was the single word rumbled by Beowulf from inside Ulv's Inner World.
'Good. She can stop being an idiot. Pushing my Reiatsu to your dermal layer like that could have caused some serious damage!' Hvit put in. But Ulv was focused on the fight. This was a fight for some reason she would not tell Ulv, but words were not needed any more. Demonica's blows landed and smashed the the woman powerfully. The last one, hitting her so hard it seemed to have obliterated Ulv entirely, not even a scrap of clothing was left.

But Ulv had escaped with the advanced Utsusemi technique, and was away from the fighting for her next reveal. Such trickery was difficult to execute, and generally only lasted for a single move. Any mind worth fighting against was to switched on for such a trick to work twice without them being entirely blind.

"BaannnnKKKAAAAIIII!!!"

The release of her Zanpaktou brought into existance a deep red suit of full-body armour, covering her from head to toe and shodding her hands in ursian paw-like gauntlets. Power radiated from the form even as the Reiatsu output was kept subdued. She wanted to talk to her friend, wanted to bring this all down. But, it was not to be. Demonica was here for a reason. So Ulv simply harnessed the power of the armor and rushed Demonica, to drive a plated elbow into the left of her chest, right where her lung would be located.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Spoiker:
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Show me your power. [Ulv/Demonica] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Show me your power. [Ulv/Demonica] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:13 am

Play posting music!

ENTER THE POST

Anime:Berserk 2016 - Song: Black Swordsman - Word Count: N/A
Finally, as crimson armor adorned her friend, the visage of a dragon rising to encapsulate her friend's body, she'd notice a shift in Demonica. In terms of visual representation, Demonica's release wasn't as majestic a release as Ulv. Still, a smoldering haze enveloped Demonica's skin. The most discernable shift came from the feeling that was released was a tyrannical killing intent, her foot slowly inching forward as she remained in stance.

The lack of noise that followed, sound vanishing from the world heralded the start of Demonica's attack. She broke the sound barrier in a fraction of a second. However, due to the diminutive size, and properties of her body the normal deafening boom that followed hadn't happened. To the trained eye, Demonica appeared to teleport across the tiny distance between them her forward-facing arm first sweeping up and out in a semi-circular motion from the forearm, catching the side of Ulv's bent arm, directing it up and out to leave her wide open, a procession of body blows following the brief engagement.

One. Two. Three. Four, four blows smashed into Ulv in rapid sucession, each one carried with it an overabundance of force. After four body blows, Demonica's foot swept across the ground, seeking to knock Ulv over. It was gritty, dirty hand to hand combat, and If Ulv was too busy dealing with the leg sweep and body blows, the rotating tornado crescent kick that followed had enough force to launch Ulv like a rocket across the landscape like a rag-doll.

During the procession of attacks, It would be good to note that because of the way her body worked, If any of these attacks missed gale force storms of razor-sharp wind blades would be launched across the landscape, the mere kinetic force radiating from her blows enough to cause such phenomena in the world around them.

The more Demonica fought, It seemed like the more strength she was beginning to bring out. It wasn't accelerating exponentially with each passing moment, but it was unceasingly continuing to increase, with each passing minute Demonica was incrementally increasing the force, power, and fighting intent that Ulv would be subjected to.

[/quote]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Show me your power. [Ulv/Demonica] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Show me your power. [Ulv/Demonica] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:36 am

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

The fight had escalated beyond mere scraps. Demonica came in as Ulv attacked, and deflected the incoming elbow, but she would have to exert Herculean effort to effect it's path. With the sheer impetus it was putting out, it was put off course only with enough strength of arm to hold the very skies themselves up. Ad then the counter blows came in, the first two striking solidly against the plate armour and in that instant learning why Ulv was so confident in it that she would ditch personal defensive maneuvers. The metal was such that it made mountains seem like wet rice paper in comparison, almost snarling in denial of her attack.

And then with the last, Ulv recovered enough to throw fist against fist again, her metal-coated blows aiming for Demonica's own fists with a strength that simply could not be compared with the first time she had done such. Metal being a far less yielding material than flesh, it would do more damage simply by stint of it's nature, but the Bankai's enhancement and building Fury Stacks threw Ulv into the stratosphere of physical force. The Sweep Kick was answered in kind, metal-clad shin against her shin, and then the kinetic energy was leeched from the impact of foot on foot as she spun to meet the tornado crescent.

Uterlizing her immense martial knowledge, the leeched power was put into the instant activation of a Hwechook, a special Wulin-born kick that usually required one to borrow force from the earth and channel it through their body before releasing it as a kick. The force stolen from the collision of sweep-kick vs sweep kick, allowed Ulv to bypass this borrowing of force and move right into the move. Usually it would be a kick so strong it could damage even Ulv's powerful body with it's sheer recoil, but the armour would deal with that, and leave her to strike with impunity.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:49 pm

Play posting music!

ENTER THE POST

Anime:Evangelion 3.0 - Song: Betrayal - Word Count: N/A
Metal crashed against flesh, for the first time Demonica's physical body felt pain. Most beings would shy away from pain, a natural reaction ingrained within them from nature. However, we now needed to look at another aspect, desire. Demonica's need to ascertain her friend's readiness for the turbulent times ahead. The recoil directed against her from Ulv's kick was titanic, an unassailable force of nature, however even as they fought Demonica couldn't help compare her to that fateful encounter.

Ibiki's fists had caused far more pain to the demon, snapping bones, rending flesh, shredding muscles, shattering her pride, breaking her almighty will. That day Demonica lost everything, her home, her pride, her feeling of narcissism, and it revealed to her, her ineptitudes. It opened her eyes. It allowed her to see her shortcomings, her imperfections.

Pride cometh before the fall they say. However what Ibiki failed to break that day were Demonica's confidence and her drive. She was a simple woman and strength was what she understood best. Demonica understood that she had changed since that day, she had lost some of her power, born from it a tyrannical resolve, deep within her heart. Maybe it started with a flickering flame, ignited when she met ulv, but that flame today had kindled forth into a mighty fire, a roaring inferno that would bare its fangs against the world.

Emotion, some say its most powerful fuel of all, pushing beings into entirely new realms of power. When the world looks bleak, it takes but a single hand reaching out in the darkness to kindle forth hope. As their legs collided, Demonica's other leg had planted on the ground, and the fiery storm of her will boiled to the surface. A small crater formed beneath her foot, the ground vaporizing partially.

A strength that came from far more than merely her physical prowess exerted itself upon the world. To Ulv it would not feel like a mountain, It would feel like a continent was bearing down on her, it was an unconquerable force, like the unrelenting oceans, or the sky when it finally came crashing down. It was a Gap in power that could not be bridged easily by mere augmentation. Demonica finally had shown the true brunt of her Strength, the unfathomable well of power that drew not only from her body, but also her will radiating into the world.

The sky above was blown clear, an upheaval of kinetic energy causing everything within many miles that was not protected by Ulv's resolve energy to be ripped from the earth. As Demonica looked at Ulv, it was as it a crimson light radiated from her eyes, as if the realm around them had finally been locked down by the tyrannical will that she was releasing. Demonica would grasp Ulv's leg the instant following their clash, Heaving the girl and throwing her into the ocean. The intent was clear, she was drawing the fight away from the city.

Demonica's feet would move after her, steam rising from the surface of the water as she walked across it, a trail of steam forming in her wake from the heat, and molecular destruction that was emanating from her body. A large bloody bruise visible on Demonica's shin from the spot that their legs had collided.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:33 pm

The Flame Of Hope

This woman...was so powerful it beggered belief. Her Hwechook was soaked into Demonica's body and it was bruised. Bruised!. A laughter erupted from Ulv as Demonica threw her into the ocean, which was something Ulv wanted to avoid. Strikes would only get worse, and the tidal waves could reach hundreds of feet as the force displaced millions of tons of water that needed to go somewhere. Demonica's strength and power covered the sky, and Ulv felt the force of her presence. She was battling the Firmament, and getting about as far as one would expect. It was a presence that could finish a battle without having to throw a punch, even before launching them bodily towards the ocean.

But, Ulv was still, at the end of the day, Ulv.

Regaining her balance and poise, she landed on a platform just above the sea, and exhaled. A raging inferno burst from the crimson armour, water burned away to steam in vast amounts. The local sea level was dropping, the tide retreating slowly from the island they had just departed from. The flame burned with passion, with Fury, and with Resolve. Fighting Demonica was a work of incredible difficulty, and she was reminded of another man who fought for what he needed to protect. A Battle he felt was impossible because the gap in one's strength was huge. The chest of the great Chuluun was like steel to a babe.

'And how did he deal with that situation?' Hvit asked. It made Ulv smile. But also think. Did he need time to gather, to mold and create? Or did it simply come to him? For her at least, energy spilled from her Dantian and rushed to every corner of her body, coiling ever tighter in expectation. And the flame she had released,rushed back into Ulv's body in a moment, sucked towards her, along with the Wind that surrounded her. Mirja's greatest feat was adaption and advancement in the face of need, and Ulv was not going to disgrace that legacy.

Throwing a kick at Demonica, the trail of flame blossomed from her foot and expanded into a tremendous crescent of blazing Sunfire. The Ignis Ragna she had thrown before was a pebble, and this one was The Moon itself. A thumping hiss filled the air as the incredible humidity of the water Ulv had vaporised into the air was burned into plasma for a few microseconds as it touched the deep blue crescent and then cooling back down to gas as it moved on. It moved with a disturbing speed, it covered a terrifying area, and the most amazing thing, was that it sung.

An emotional, incomprehensible song heralded this incoming blade, mimicing the heat and primal awe of Earth's Star. It was quite an unspoken answer to Demonica's show of how far apart her and Ulv was. If Demonica was a great gulf, then Ulv, was an architect of grand bridges.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:39 pm

Play posting music!

ENTER THE POST

Anime:Evangelion 3.0 - Song: Out Of The Dark - Word Count: N/A
The sound of laughter, against adversity, It was what Demonica heard from Ulv as she was thrown into the sea. "Why does she laugh?" Demonica couldn't help but ask herself, her bare feet striding across the waves as she walked towards Ulv's position. Then Demonica stopped, looking at the dietific sight before her.

Flames that roiled like the surface of the sun passed through the ocean. A massive path of steam had been sundered through the waves, the oncoming attack causing steam to even turn into plasma where it came directly in contact with the flames. The singed smell of the atmosphere around them, oxygen igniting almost instantaneously where the crescent flame of calamity went on its journey towards the ruby-eyed demoness.

"Is this your answer Ulv?"

Demonica couldn't help but thinking, seeing the oceans boil, the skies warp from the shimmering mirage of heatwaves that roiled across their immediate vicinity. As the flame neared, the demoness raised a foot up high, as if she wished for her heel to become a pillar that was capable of holding up the sky. If one looked carefully they could see her foot soon began to smolder, the air heating up from the nuclear energy that soon was condensing upon the surface of her foot.

When the flames neared, the blistering heat, steam, and the boiling ocean water was met by another adversary. Demonica's foot crashed down like a meteor descending from the heavens. She had taken a large volume of nuclear energy, and condensed it onto the surface of her heel. Combining Demonica's strength, and the massive volume of energy that now roared from every fiber of her being, the next few seconds would cause the very realm around them to shift and churn.

The downward force of Demonica's blast would cause the trajectory of the flames to shift. In the first few tenths of a second following the collision of earth-shattering attacks, the nuclear energy would violently continue to react with the flames that sought to overpower and subdue them. The ocean in this period of time would be forced backward from the collision of powers, the howling winds causing a whirlpool of water around the diabolical forces at work.

The mighty song, the anthem of victory sung by Ulv's attack to the very last moments sung it's mighty song of stalwart determination, Demonica's ruby eyes continued to stare across the abyss at ulv, All of it would be lost in a flash of light, and a sound that most likely had not been heard since the earths very first moments of creation.

A noise, like an angry god of creation descending upon the earth, could be heard. The brilliant plume of destruction that shot upwards, like a spear that sought to penetrate the very heavens, would follow shortly thereafter. The sheer heat from the radiating energy dissipation from the two attacks was enough that the arm Demonica had raised to shield her body smoldered, the entire forearm having been covered in second, and third-degree burns. The winds, which howled like wild animals whipped around them, causing Demonica's hair to billow out around her. The ocean water in visible sight had turned to a billowing steam, absorbing 20% the kinetic potential of the combined attacks. The ocean floor beneath them fragmented, and the sand turned to solid molten glass almost instantaneously.

Meanwhile, 7% of Demonica's nuclear energy reserves had been depleted in that attack, a smoldering circular abyss than went downward, the bottom of it not visible having opened up beneath them. For the time being, the ocean water that rushed back in made waterfalls around the edges of the massive hole.

Demonica burst through the smoke, the steam and gloom. Her speed great enough to blast a large section of fog and steam clear as she opened the next bout of attacks with another palm strike, her charred clothing, which barely continued to hide her womanly figure, bruised leg, and burned arm not doing much to stop the onslaught that seemed to be ready to be continued.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:40 pm

The Flame Of Hope

Demonica truly was an amazing thing to watch. Ulv had sent out her fire to grasp every scrap of The Wind within miles and drag it towards her for the release of that kick. Even the breeze that was ever present around Ulv was gone, having been used in her very own "Solar Flare". And Demonica had knocked it aside. The visual and audio cues that were happening as she countered it were such that Ulv was confident they had never been seen by human eyes outside of small, scientifically controlled tests. The return blast raged over her armour but found no purchase, for while the energy was hot, Ulv was FIRE.

And after what could arguably be called the strongest attack she had ever delivered - Mirja inclusive - was dealt with and Demonica had slightly less luck dealing with the fallout, another attack came from the fog. A strike of no less resounding conviction of strength, pounding at the bulwark that was her armor. Ulv's mind laughed wondrously at this, the sheer power of Demonica's heart was a gift to the world. If there was any woman worthy of being gifted the Resolve Flame, it was the one in front of her. And so Ulv did not disappoint. Keeping the Dantian energy in reserve, for a final rattle of defiance. And instead, she took the blows head on, leaning into them to give the maximum possible recoil for Demonica's scorched hands, while throwing her own cross-counter at the same time, striking not for the face but for her shoulder, to break and disarm.

However, a problem was quickly brought to her attention. Several problems, in fact. A lot of abuse had been weathered by this armour in such a short time, and it had cracked around the impact zone of the most recent blow. One more blow would shatter it open and get to the gooy center. While the nature of her Zanpaktou these days meant that a damaged Bankai wasn't an issue like it would be for normal Shinigami, it would still take a few hours to repair the damage, and Ulv had an theory that Demonica wouldn't sit around and wait for her to fix it up. The other problem, was more a biproduct. An oops, if you will. Her brain raced, and found a solution, which was enacted with impeccable bodily skill.

Sliding backwards, Ulv created a gigantic Wolf-creature between the two of them, and something a lot more subtle in her hand as Demonica's vision was filled with a tremendous 14 foot Wolf. The thing - a Van Dee Graaf Generator - was thrown into the water as her form changed from New Drive into Glorious Wings Of Beowulf. A Form that would be reminiscent for Demonica. Except for the wings - which were magnificent light-based constructs instead of skeletal frames - it was the spitting image of Shining Ursa Empress. And with this form on, Ulv ran away very fast. And considering Glorious Wings Of Beowulf was the form of greatest speed in all her Bankai, this run away was quick indeed.

The reason for such a hasty departure would hopefully not become relevant to quickly for Demonica as she had to face down a giant wolf that immediately went for her with a mouth full of teeth the size of Bowie Knives, intent in sinking his teeth in and pinning her to the ground. The intense flames that had been given off, and the raising head from that, formed a Supercell Cumulonimbus, poised to release it's devastation a few hours from now, had Ulv not created a source of electrical power. The small Van Dee Graaf generator crackled away, and ripped the primal and unbridled power from the sky. Lightning on a scale the world had never seen in epochs converged on the Van Dee Graaf Generator, coming from the sky to the ground with - rather literal - lightning speed. It was a mass of power and beauty, covering miles from the impact zone. An impact zone that, Demonica was most probably still within this impact zone, and while the sight would truly be unlike anything else that had or probably would happen in this world, there was a certain danger being hit by the single largest, most powerful lightning bolt ever to grace the surface of Earth.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Techniques:
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:38 pm

Play posting music!

ENTER THE POST

Anime:Evangelion 3.0 - Song: Return To Ash - Word Count: N/A
"...Running away?" Demonica's expression remained neutral, even as the massive wolf in front of her sought to stop her from chasing after the woman. Even as the ominous clouds overhead seemed to continue to gather their energy, and the Wolf lunged for her, the demon didn't show a smidgen of fear.

"How Ludicrous." The simple word could be heard for miles upon end. It wasn't loud, but it cut through the haze and noise in a very disemboweled manner.

The Wolf's rush would be obscured, the world exploding into massive plumes of nuclear energy that raged across the hole, demon energy howling out in every direction as if the gates of hell had been opened. Then everything was obscured and swept away by the roar of the heavens descending upon the earth, lightning crashing down to decimate everything within a few miles of Demonica.

Within the storm, Demonica's hand rested inches from the wolf's mouth, even as the beast was assailed by lightning, a massive blade would crash forth from the tip of Demonica's palm, Going through the wolf's mouth, skewering the construct, cutting it in two as the demoness was assaulted by the lightning that smashed into her.

Due to Demonica being a creature that was capable of withstanding heats on par with nuclear blasts, and was highly heat resistant, the electrical voltages that slammed through her body caused a cherry red glow to form rather than incinerating her outright. Slowly, the demoness waded through the torrent of lightning, burns gradually forming across her body, dust, burning decay and debris along with other stuff obscuring her sight.

As for the wolf who she had shoved a blade through its mouth? In the instant that the blade had formed, nine more had slammed into the beast from all directions at speeds that far outstripped Mach 4. These blades had roughly the same cutting potential as Demonica's bare body, So they would cleave through the wolves body like it was made of butter.

To the Outside world, the dust and static that was in the air would be blown apart by the girl that shot from the chaotic gloom at speeds that caused her to become a streak. Severe burns adorned the demon's body, running across her back, down her arms, across her torso. Her body which could brave nuclear attacks, and take titanic blows had been marred quite extensively by the lightning that had crashed into her. Her body had weathered blows from beings such as Ibiki and taken blows that could wipe out continents, and yet it was marred due to the ridiculously high temperature and power of the lightning.

Demonica began to pick up the pace, chasing the girl who had dared run from her.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:16 pm

The Flame Of Hope

Dam nature, you scary. Even seeing it from far away, the Supercell that was dumping it's load on Demonica was something Ulv was pretty amazed to watch. It was of a scale that would hopefully dissuade Demonica from further action. There was the heat of the bolt, the fact that there was enough force for extended contact, and then the voltage of the lightning as well, the electrical power that would give her body the bzzzt. And then, Demonica came out of the storm and started heading towards Ulv. It made her jaw drop and her voice exclaim with disbelief.

"Ohhh, Fuck off! I hit you with the biggest natural disaster ever and you come out of it looking more terrifying than ever! That is so fucking Cheating!!" As much control as it seemed she had over herself, being at 6 fury stacks was still harsh on the poor girl's head. Now all she could do was hope that form burned her energy quick enough for her to run dry before Ulv exploded. Her Super Ultra Mega Awesome Armour would be not so nosell against a form radiating that kind of power. But she popped it anyway, Glorious Wings used light powers as well as speed, and she seemed mostly immune to heat, walking out of that trap. And besides, this one was better.

Her Will Manifested. Beowulf, and her Blaze, came together and formed her greatest creation, Ursa Propano. A suit of armour that made her feel invincible, and yet a thought that she tampered down because she was facing mucho angry Demonica.
"I don't suppose you'll call it a draw?" She askedhalfheartedly as the scary knife-lady that was once a good looking woman came towards her. This suit was big, and heavy, feeling more like something she was driving than what she was wearing. But as she donned her Hollow 'mask' and added Hvit to the mix, it became more intimate, more something that was her. Which was nice. Full Stacks, Penultimate Form - Bear Of The Stars was stronger but had issues - and Hollow Mask. Would, it be enough? All she could do was spread her wings and find out, and so she did exactly that, taking off towards Demonica and blazing Resolve Flame out of the wings as an Afterburner. She left the sound barrier in tatters, and didn't intend on stopping, just smashing into Demonica at Omegasonic speeds and hoping for the best.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum