Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dat's a big Hollow [Invoker/ask] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Dat's a big Hollow [Invoker/ask] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Dat's a big Hollow [Invoker/ask] - Page 2 Empty Re: Dat's a big Hollow [Invoker/ask]

Thu May 16, 2019 8:38 am

ULV AUBER | THE BURNING HEART

Well, this was certainly interesting and unexpected. The hollow's body slogged off and in it's place was a small, cute little girl. Clearly an Arrancar from the feel of her reiatsu, and certainly stronger from the power Ulv had given to her, and the Gikon to boot. But, young, new to life and not capable of using this power. Not the best place to be in such a state, so Ulv scooped her up and took her away, leaving Huaco Mundo in a burst of wind. Dropping the mask and Hollow reiatsu once she left the eternal night, she looked into the bundle in her arms, and thought.

"Yea. Certainly a shock. But...where to go from here? Yaksha could help but he is...well not really trustworthy" She looked in the direction of Eagle-man instead, and then down to her bundle. "Hold on tight. I'm going to get you to someone who can help you out" she told the little girl, before taking off towards the Wastelands. What he was doing there was confusing, but that is where the Coin told her he was, so she wasn't going to question it. She just followed it, and presented the Tyrant Hunger when she arrived.

"So I sort of made a baby Arrancar. And now I need someone to look after her till she can look after herself"

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dat's a big Hollow [Invoker/ask] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Dat's a big Hollow [Invoker/ask] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Dat's a big Hollow [Invoker/ask] - Page 2 Empty Re: Dat's a big Hollow [Invoker/ask]

Thu May 16, 2019 10:15 am

Colin Washi

There. Man, this is a lot more work than I was expecting.

A simple building sat in front of him, a... house. It was made up of bricks, with a roof made of all kinds of patched up materials. But it also had a porch, a very nice one. It also had a functioning bathroom, with a sceptic tank deep down below. It even had a guest room. It was about the size of a two bedroom apartment, but as a house. Okay, maybe I didn't need to add a porch... or shape a yard for it... or make it look that well presented.

Tssssss...

Colin moved his head back, downing the can of soda. "Aaah... that feels good, though." He uncapped the canteen on the side of his body, dumping some of it right on his sweltering face.

The red-clad man with glasses and spiky blonde hair was obviously building some kind of home out here in the Wastelands. All around the area, there were peculiar gouges and slashes in nearby ruined stone structures. And far in the distance, a pile of cut rock lay, the waste from his construction. Supernatural abilities and my cybermind make this so much easier... He mused to himself, before narrowing his eyes.

Something else was coming. Most things in the Wastelands knew to leave the Eagle Vizard alone; he had never hesitated when it came to a fight. But, after a few moments... he blinked, realizing what that feeling was. One hand slid into his coat pocket, feeling the ting, ting of the coin held there.

Jeez. Does she walk anywhere? Once again, she landed unannounced in front of him. But this time... with something far more ridiculous than before.

"...Christ, Ulv. So you're just gonna dump her off on me?" Colin asked, rubbing his head. "Slow down. Like, way down. Way, way down. Now, what exactly happened? Who is she? And does she have anything or even the ability to say anything about this?"

Last edited by JJ on Fri May 17, 2019 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
MagicalTrapMiyuki
MagicalTrapMiyuki
Starter Member

Thu May 16, 2019 10:53 am
Even more confusion filled Tyrant Hunger the more she interacted with the Hollow. First the Hollow had picked her up and brought her away from Hueco Mundo, something that should have been a difficult thing to do due to Tyrant's sheer size. Second, the Hollow wasn't even a Hollow at all. She didn't know how the creature managed to make themself feel like a Hollow. Tyrant Hunger squirmed in the arms of its helper, unsure of what to do or feel about what was happening to her. The woman just made weird noises from its mouth.

Tyrant watched as she was brought to another creature and listened as they made more noises. It seemed that these noises were for communication. She could not understand them at all. Instead her eyes passed over from the new thing to something that it could recognize. She remembered seeing plenty of those things that people came out of or went in. Usually she towered over such thing so for a house to be bigger than herself was weird. Tyrant Hunger began to think, maybe it wasn't that things were big now, but that she was small? She tilted her head in thought
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dat's a big Hollow [Invoker/ask] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Dat's a big Hollow [Invoker/ask] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu May 16, 2019 10:59 am

Slow down. Right. Yea, should probably have explianed the whole thing to Colin before jumping in with the whole 'have my baby hollow' and not in the sex way. She wasn't even sure if Colin could do in the sex way.
"Ok. So, a while back my harbour got attacked by a giant hollow. We punched it in the face and it fled, but the size of the thing was intriguing. So I went to go find it and then found it, and it turns out it was really rather sad because it's whole life revolved around just being hungry. So after I fed it and it had more emotions than just hunger that could never be sated, once it was sated. I decided to help it out with my Devil's Heart and that sort of made it's giant body collapse into dust and she crawled out of the dust.

I don't think she can talk, or even understand other people talking. But, you are the one with the large family of Vizard people, and I am the nutjob with a town of lesser nutjobs. So, I was thinking out of the two of us, you were far more qualified to raise a baby Arrancar than I was"

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dat's a big Hollow [Invoker/ask] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Dat's a big Hollow [Invoker/ask] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Thu May 16, 2019 1:31 pm

Colin Washi

Weird noise after weird noise came out of the thing that Ulv carrying. It made the eagle man blink once, then twice, his head tilting this way and that. Nowhere to go, huh... like Len didn't... His thoughts shifted to his nephew, turning back over to Ulv. It looks terribly confused... I wonder if it can even understand what we're saying?

"A giant... hollow." He repeated, his expression deadpan. It sounded like she tried to do the right thing; but why did she go after it?

"..." He listened closely to the rest of her story, a puzzled expression on his face. "You fed a hollow, huh... guess that'd be the hardest part of raising one." The man thought to himself, contemplating the child. "Raise a baby Arrancar... jeez. I wonder if this is how Len felt when he found that cat... " Colin lowered himself, his well over six foot body crouching so he could look directly at its eyes. He lifted his own up...

And the creature known as Tyrant could see his eyes... moving at ridiculous speed. To the point where they seemed to be filled wth two glowing green lights, unless one's senses were good enough follow motion that rapid.

In her eyes... he could see confusion. Great amounts of confusion. You used to be a gigantic beast... but not anymore. Why does it seem like Ulv's not really learning anything from this...?

"..Fine... but you're gonna help me take care of it. Once a month, I'm going to need supplies. At least until she can talk and undersrands her situation; I don't want her to break what I'm building while I'm away. And she's not calling me Dad, or Pops, or anything like that." He explained, his opaque glasses back over his eyes, holding out both arms to her. "Now, give her here... You've uprooted her world [and mine] enough for one day."

Last edited by JJ on Fri May 17, 2019 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
MagicalTrapMiyuki
MagicalTrapMiyuki
Starter Member

Fri May 17, 2019 3:57 am
The two strange unknown creatures seemed to have come to an agreement. She maintained eye contact with the other creature as he lowered himself and looked at her with a scrutinizing look. Tyrant Hunger squirmed in discomfort as she waited for the creature to stop looking at her in such a way. She didn't know what all this was meant to be for and her confusion only grew when the creature held out both their arms for something.

Was there something she was supposed to do? She didn't know. She continued staring before hesitantly reaching out with her own arms. She glanced at her arms and found them to be different from before as well. What was once covered in thick musculature was now slim and pale. Where the claws once were there were now strange things with five flesh cylinders that ended in some kind of shell. She wiggled her fingers in fascination.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 17, 2019 5:54 am

"Feeding her is actually the easiest part of it" She would hand the Hollow to Colin, who's outstretched hands made it pretty easy for him to latch her onto him. And then, pull out a few candy dispensers, and two wrapped pills. "I am not sure if Arrancar needs to eat...my Arrancar physiology is a bit lax, to be fair. The dispensers are Gikon, which work pretty well as substitutes for Hollows. The wrapped pills are special Gikon, highly empowered things. Depending on her appetite, she should need one every week, or every month" Ulv then nodded, a job well done.

"I am mostly dropping her on you because you've got your broad family of smart people you can call for help. I couldn't leave her there and I can't raise her myself, so this is the best option. Although.....Abalia is friends will Nelliel...so if you don't want to raise her, I could always take her to The Tundra. Few better suited to raise an Arrancar than an Arrancar" Ulv pondered, and then decided to wait for what Colin thought of the situation. Having an alternate was always a good thing to have.

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 17, 2019 7:45 am

Colin Washi

…She's really confused, huh… Colin thought, looking at her as she squirmed. He listened carefully to what Ulv had to say, chuckling a bit at what she said. "I'll try to teach her the difference between what you should and shouldn't eat." He replied with a slight grin, his arms easily and effortlessly taking her from Ulv…. And in an instant, she would feel the Gikon gripped and pulled out of her fingers. Seemingly, it disappeared… but a small bulge had appeared in one of his jacket pockets, if one were observant enough. For her part, the creature called Tyrant would feel a breeze… seemingly from nowhere, emerging quickly and fading just as fast.

The way she reached her arms out, the way that she felt in his arms. His eyes looked directly down at her, trying to understand what she was trying to do, what she was trying to see. "…Fingers." He told her, one hand pointing at the little digits she was currently staring at. "Fingers." He smiled a bit at her, before turning his attention back to Ulv.

"That's true, I guess." He replied, though his attention was gone from Ulv now. What she said, though, made him look back up at her once again. …She knows my title. She wouldn't have brought her here if she didn't know… Colin thought to himself, his eyes narrowing a bit as he held the child up as high as she could go, looking her over one more time before drawing her back in his arms. "…It's fine. Besides… I'll need to understand how an Arrancar learns, anyway." The Eagleman had apparently imprinted on the strange monster that had been dumped into his nest. "Though the more help I can get doing so, the better."

"And, well… what'll we call her?"

- Buddha
MagicalTrapMiyuki
MagicalTrapMiyuki
Starter Member

Fri May 17, 2019 8:56 am
Tyrant Hunger didn't even notice the sudden change of handling. She was too busy being fascinated by her hands and how different they felt from before. She was jarred out of her fascination by the sudden interjection of the other creature. He was pointing at the cylinders of flesh and making more sounds, still unable to understand whatever they were talking about. "Ffff..." She tried imitating the way their mouths moved "Ffffi..." She managed to work out before giving up for now.

The Arrancar wiggled uncomfortably as she was suddenly held higher before being drawn closer again by the creature. She squirmed a bit, trying to make herself comfortable. She began to yawn and slacken, slowly going back to doing the thing she was doing before all this, sleeping.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 17, 2019 9:56 am

Ulv turned to leave and looked back to Colin with a smirk as he asked what to call her.
"Eagle-Kid, of course" and then left the long man and the tiny sleeping hollow to their fun.

RESOLVE FLAME | Exit thread

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum