Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Future Heritage Empty Future Heritage

Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:37 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

=

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 1901

Ghislain Eberhart a name that did have some infamy behind it. He was once the Emperor a man who lead their people after Yhwach. After the man Hulderic Hylham marking him as the third in this time period. He'd lived for a thousand years seeing the world evolve and many actions unfold. One thing always brought him peace as he sat upon a stump within the forest. His legs crossed in the Alaskan wilderness. He was very content to leave behind all the noise. Sofia was very for him being around their people. But this place reminded him of a home very much, Germany and Russia were generally colder more forested places. Resting upon his lap were both hands connecting to one another. It seemed the place of tranquility until rather unwelcome energy emerged. A Menos Grande Adjuches class had come out releasing its reiatsu across the land. Those in the area would feel it as Ghislain sat it began to speak. "So, you are the one who destroyed the base within Europe cleansing our kind?! You look pathetic and meager I sense not a drop of energy from you."

Slowly cerulean eyes pure as the sky opened before he got off his stomp now. Speaking in German instead of English as Ghislain tired of that tongue. He tired of going to the dialect of other people. Of trying to play down his heritage as a German for this world. "You are a sorely mistaken creature, I came here to relax..so I don't let my spiritual pressure out." Without warning a spiritual cascade splashed through the area. Ghislain's power emerged like a tidal wave taking over the area. His figure walked towards the hollow who went to fear. Before it could move through, Ghislain was upon it standing above it. "You and your kind are more impetuous than the Death Gods. I don't mind them so much these days, but you bring only tragedy with you." His hand reached down gripping the humanoid figure by the throat. He held it there as it smacked and struck bringing no damage to his frame.

"Farewell bringer of tragedy." What would be sensed was a highly focused reishi based implosion in that spot. Where the hollow once stood in his grip was nothing remaining but a spot on the ground. Blood sprayed across it with hollows pieces disappearing into black mist. Sighing softly he turned away dusting himself off before sitting himself down now. Saying one final word in German before returning to his meditation. He muttered the word fool under his breath as he didn't care for hollows much. But he'd learned to tolerate some of them with exceeding prowess. Ghislain's stories didn't really paint him in any way. He was the Emperor who broke the line removing the connection from Yhwach and Emperors all together. Even turning himself into what most would deem an average Quincy. Outside of his monstrous strength and power which he held over the figures. He was one who helped Sofia win her battle against those Cybernetic Demons. And the being Sunshine beating him into submission with a rather advanced prayer spell.

Did he come home and enjoy parades or other such extravagant things? No, for Ghislain he preferred the solitude of nature. Closing his eyes he returned to the meditation focusing on the sounds of nature as his spiritual pressure went back into remission. Not flexing power or showing anything else as his stump remained undamaged. Upon closer inspection, the forest was untouched for those who saw. He'd contained his own blast in that area to avoid damaging the place around him.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
basswalker
basswalker
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Future Heritage Left_bar_bleue0/0Future Heritage Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Future Heritage Empty Re: Future Heritage

Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:27 pm

Future Heritage GDQCzUl

Sylvia Brauer

Cold. Like many places she'd been, the most northern territory of the United States was cold, but it was not lifeless. Animals large and small could be seen everywhere one looked, from squirrels to bears to moose. A frozen lake here was home to many fish, and the skies above dotted with birds of prey.

Sylvia let her eyes wander as they wished, for that was the quickest way to find that whom she sought. The veins behind her green lenses shone a brilliant blue, as she saw all within the scope of her vision, for miles and miles. Alaska really was beautiful, she thought as ever more snow became pact beneath her boot heel.

However, she wasn't here for sightseeing. Perhaps for the sheer lack of gemischt Quincy in the Vandenreich, few could help her in the way she needed, so word had brought her to these frozen lands, to a man named Ghislain.

The young woman's eyes flitted across the landscape to one direction in particular, from which she saw what could only be described as a wave of reishi washing over the land for just a moment. There, a man clashed with a figure discernible only as a Hollow, and the latter was banished from the Earth before she'd had time to react.

With a smirk hidden behind the thick fur collar of her cold weather uniform, she quickened her pace towards the stranger. The sheer purity of the reishi was unmistakable, and she doubted that yet another Quincy would be wandering these lands. So, she jogged the couple of miles to the stranger, with elation in her heart that things were going smoothly, for once.

What she found at her destination was an elder gentleman meditating on a stump. It was almost funny in its simplicity, the sight. So, slowly undoing the clasp that held her collar shut against the wind, she cleared her throat to get the stranger's attention.

"Excuze me. Are vu Ghislain Eberhart?"

Anonymous

Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:00 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

=

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Slowly eyes of cerulean once opened as he listened. The presence was young and youthful yet. Slowly he got off the perch stomp he'd been sitting on. Ghislain's hand came to his hood. Bringing his head free from it revealing a blond-haired male. Young yet in his visage as he looked at her. One thing betrayed his years his eyes looked of someone who'd been around a time. "Indeed, I am we can speak in your native tongue young one." He said in German making sure she heard him this time. It would be fun to speak in his favored language of home. Ghislain looked her over now though it wasn't for her body. His eyes were seeing her potential and possibilities. Checking her to see what she was capable of as she was one who'd be inheriting the Quincy legacy. Ghislain strode towards her though not really having a type of walk. "I gather you were seeking me, as few would come to this place otherwise." His hands gesturing to the place around him. Ghislain had settled in Alaska for a reason since Germany was currently occupied by enemies. This was the closest thing to home for him so he enjoyed it.

Being homesick often brought him here as he smiled softly. She did have the potential to grow and lead them forward. He suspected that the younger generation would take up a new cross of the old. Ghislain had a home here as well of just logs made in the old way. He believed relying on one's power would take away from experiences in life. So he often cloaked his reiatsu and lived normally. It was a more joyful experience this way. "So what is it you wish of me young one?" Ghislain asked her offering a smile akin to one who lived long. Something about the air around him indicated a long life. Though it had been a truly long journey his clothing was German in making even the hood he wore was from those days. But few understood what it meant to be an ageless being when all others aged. What became of a man when loved ones perished beneath the sky yet you remained?

He gestured for her to follow him as he would guide her to his Log Cabin in the woods. It was rural and built alongside a Mountain top partly into it. With a cavern dug by him as they entered. She would find furniture to sit upon as he sat down now on a wooden chair. "Sit anywhere you please, my home is your home."[/color] Maintaining his German it sounded as though a perfect harmony coming from his mouth. Ghislain believed in survival but also living in this world depending on who you were. He didn't care for the technology or advancements they'd made. Quincy cities like that bugged him since it was far from what they were. Rural communities used to be the norm when he was a boy. But he had a hunch she wanted to learn but he wanted to let her tell him. Sofia and Nif could easily teach someone. But they did yet linger in a stationary place. The Quincy had a choice to make going forward from here. He'd made his several hundreds of years ago to be an observer.

Cabin Interior
Spoiler:

Template By:
[THEFROST]
basswalker
basswalker
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:00 pm

Future Heritage GDQCzUl

Sylvia Brauer

Oh, she thought without a word as his hood came down. Not so elderly...

As the man introduced himself in the tongue of their shared fatherland, the blue tint quickly disappeared from her eyes, followed by several seconds of intense blinking to stave off the strain of her power. She had to admit, he wasn't anything like what she'd imagined. For one, well... He was absolutely gorgeous, really.

It was a little distracting.

"Ja," Sylvia answered his rhetorical question quickly. Her feet carried her swiftly after the man as he lead her away, and to where she would learn was his home in the wilderness. More than that, she spoke effortlessly in a tongue that came much more naturally to her than the English she'd been using for so long.

"In short, I need training, sir. The Vandenreich members I've spoken to... They have their ways, and they're strong, but it just doesn't click. They use guns and swords... and technology to fight for them... and one of them talks a lot about some god I don't know. None of it clicks, though. My family... The Brauer have always followed the old ways. I can't change that now."

Over the course of their walk, she went into as much detail as he'd requested. Perhaps, too much detail, if she were to tell the truth, but her frustrations with the current Vandenreich and her preconceived notions clashing all came out as though a levy had broken in her mind. Somewhere along the way, she had introduced herself, finally. Before she'd realized it, they'd arrived at the secluded cabin, crafted expertly from what she was certain were local trees.

The inside was even more beautiful.

"So," Sylvia paused to take in even more of the cabin's interior. The smell of the stew was most enticing, and she had to remind herself not to linger on it for too long. "I can't trust many of the Vandenreich with this now... You were our leader once. Will you help me?"

Anonymous

Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:13 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

=

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Ghislain was wise beyond his appearance as he merely listened. Offering courteous nods of paying attention. His smile forming a frown as he clearly wasn't happy. Ghislain's expression didn't look angry but sad that they were going so familiar a road. That beliefs and such ideals had been allowed to blossom within that place. He stepped away at Nifilhim's behest. Sofia desired him to return but the ladder did not. He was a staunch traditionalist who didn't like the city life for them. Quincy were hunters before this of not just Hollows. They hunted animals and survived along with the world as he made her a bowl of German stew. Letting a Dark Chocolate bar beside it for dessert for her. "I see, that is troubling indeed. " The talk about God concerned him because in their past two other beings spoke of that. One he served when fighting the Shinigami as he smiled a bit. It was nice to meet a traditionalist for a change. Someone who honored the ways they did things, as he made sure she had food first.

This was a German custom the Eberhart Family had always performed for guests or visitors. "I will teach you, but eat first and I'll explain something about our power for you."[/color] Gently he gestured to the food she would need it for what was to come. Ghislain didn't teach in the way the new ones did with simple things. He trained Reishi almost exclusively and was a feared user of it. Bringing his hand outwards a small swirling white and black mass of Dark Matter formed. It was his manifestation of power that marked him as an Emperor. Ghislain let her see it so she could understand when he spoke about it. "Reishi for us as you are no doubt aware is a lifeline. Something that provides us with infinite possibilities to form or forge objects with. Now, the ways we once trained are long since forgotten to time. " He said dismissing the energy with relative ease not showing anything off. Techniques and such things weren't his jobs to teach her but education of the powers themselves.

Ghislain stood up slowly stepping a couple of feet back from the table itself. Slowly letting his energy flow naturally but in harmony. It would become clear that his reishi was syncing up with the wind and nature. " We were wardens of the Earth upon a time. We safeguarded the humans from the darkness of hollows and..them." Ghislain intended to speak to her of a threat now. Something that warped nature and damaged the world as a whole. "Demons, not all are bad but the ones who are...Such as Mana, the Queen of them her energy is most foul." He said remembering having to absorb the substance of her assault to survive. It had left him sick for a few days as he shook his head sitting down again. "Point is, we draw our power from nature as Wardens of the Earth. Don't think of our power as otherworldly but of here and now." He was making sure she understood the concept of it.

The conceptual understanding was important as he waited for her to finish eating. "Come, outside I'll show you what I mean. Shoot your strongest attack me." He said upon exiting the building and stood still letting her decide the range. He wasn't deflating her but showing her what he meant. About them being part of this place and the world. They were important and the practice of Wardens of the Wild had long since passed. His childhood memories of being one were happy. So it was exciting to speak about it again in any fashion.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
basswalker
basswalker
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:56 pm

Future Heritage GDQCzUl

Sylvia Brauer

It was a heavy weight lifted from her shoulders when the man agreed to teach her. As he set the table for a meal, Sylvia let the reishi from her coat break away into the warm room, leaving her in a noticeably lighter sweater and trousers. She took a seat at the table, lest she be rude, and tasted the stew as he continued.

She had to stop herself from smiling as the taste hit her tongue. It was delicious.

His lecture continued for a few minutes, during which she ate fervently. It was strangely nostalgic, like she'd gone back home to enjoy her family's cooking. The bar of chocolate, especially, made her feel like a child again, and not in a bad way.

But, the lecture did come to an end, and with it, the last of her meal, too. She made sure to wipe her mouth on a nearby cloth when she had finished.

"Jawhol." Sylvia was quick to follow after Ghislain, as she made her coat anew before stepping outside into the cold. As per his instruction, she stepped a safe distance away from the home and called her bow to her hand. The great weapon almost blended into the snow underfoot as she planted it into the ground.

Now, her strongest attack? The young Quincy's thoughts had taken a turn towards removing the glove from her right hand, but in truth, she was hesitant. Nothing good happened when she used Letzt Stil, and she was certain she had something more effective.

So, as she drew back an arrow, blue lines of empowering reishi grew from under her coat over her hands. More reishi pooled into the arrowhead that came to point directly at the elder Quincy's chest. Her green eyes left her target only briefly, to look him in the eye and assure him she was giving the attack her all.

Emboldened by the strength of her Blut Arterie, she loosed her Himmel Wand at the man's heart. The arrow's speed and power were great, but it was the resulting explosion of wind that would be her answer. If not stopped, it would clean the mountainside of all the accumulated snow upon its rocky surface, and maybe topple a tree or two nearby.

Anonymous

Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:47 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

=

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Ghislain watched a bit surprised she didn't use her glove though it was fine. The blast was hostile as expected and rather potent for it. She used a bow which did point to the traditionalism that they both shared. But the power of her attack was indeed a fierce one. Her Reishi's signature was familiar yet distinct as he reached out gently cradling her energy in his hand. His right palm warm as he inhaled softly and exhaled before the energy began to diminish. He was deconstructing her attack's reishi now as he smiled a bit. She understood the idea and concept the detonation would not leave him or his location. As something appeared around him for a moment to shield the area about from any blasts. It wasn't unknown to him if she understood what he meant. Powerful indeed she had a lot of potential and strength that she could use. Absorbing her Reishi into him he smiled softly. "Eventually when you truly feel it and see things for the way they are. Your attack is very strong, I was surprised you didn't use your glove though. "

Ghislain lowered the blut around him that he'd used as a shield for her. "Even here on earth there is Reishi, it's very faint though and takes time to truly see it. " Ghislain hand remained undamaged though it was due to his level of skill manipulating the energy before contact. Changing how it formed and functioned a little bit. Before dispersing it quietly into the air as he looked upwards. His eyes could discern she was able to use other types of techniques. This one likely was meant for counteracting blasts. Perhaps hollow ceroes if he had to venture a guess. But he guessed that was a discussion for another time since he did have a point. Walking over to her he would show her this only so she could understand. "Put your hands in my palms, I want to show you something." He waited with both palms facing the sky so she could do it. His hands were clean somehow but it was clear his blut was ever-present. After she did so he could begin since he wanted her to understand his theory.

He gently held her hands no funny business but she would feel it. Slowly through her veins, a warmth came into her body. Flooding through her he gently was letting his reishi flow and directing it's course. "We are Reishi in a way, the Blut and the very being we are. So while a bow is our tool of choice for our arrows. We can refine and release our arrows in many ways. Our arrows and ways are as numerous as the stars in the heavens." Ghislain gently let go of her hands but leaving a small white and black swirl of his energy in them. A small portion of his Reishi for her to work with now. "Creativity is our ultimate weapon, so let yours shine and use it how you want too. Show me what your Star looks like Slyvia." He wanted to see what she did with it. He'd showed her the pathways in her body with a small bit of opening.

This was all her moment as his cerulean eyes scanned her expression with mere silence.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
basswalker
basswalker
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:16 pm

Future Heritage GDQCzUl

Sylvia Brauer

She watched in amazement as Ghislain caught her attack without a care, then siphoned off reishi from the impending blast to construct a barrier around him. It was a truly masterful show of one's ability to manipulate reishi, and one that didn't go unappreciated.

"Danke," Sylvia muttered in response to his praise. Her sixth sense commanded the most of her attention at that moment, as she used it to watch what he was doing very carefully. "My Blut is... stronger than even Letzt Stil, on its own. The last time I used them together, I slept for four days." She neglected to mention the time before that, when she'd been left comatose for a week, and barely able to move for some months, still.

However, the lesson wasn't quite over, and she presented her hands with the palms facing skyward, as instructed. She flinched ever so slightly as he poured reishi into her hands, then relaxed as warmth settled in and climbed slowly up her arms. As though she couldn't tell what was happening herself, even the thin lines of her still-active Blut thickened and almost glowed vibrantly.

It was the sheer purity of the reishi that struck her, however. It almost tickled the senses; all of them. A soft smile spread across her lips as Ghislain withdrew, leaving a swirling mass of energy in her palms, and instruction to do as she will.

Her will, she followed its every whim. The black and white mass of raw reishi in her palms was filtered, passed through the veil that was her own soul as she took command of it and changed it fundamentally. What was previously the physical representation of Ghislain's twist on a Quincy's power came to resemble more her own, as a small cloud grew from the ball in her hands. Lightning and thunder exuded from the cloud, with the former traveling up her arms and around her body.

A fog poured out from the cloud, coming forth over the sides of her cupped palms and falling slowly to the wilderness floor below. At their feet, the fog grew and thickened, until not even their knees were visible anymore. That was where it stopped however, as the strain and fatigue showed in her face. With deep, calming breaths, the lightning around her body lessened and died, and the fog slowly dissipated on its own.

The lines of her Blut were the last to disappear, and she still smiled widely despite her fatigue. Moisture still clung to the air around them, frozen in place by the chill climate of the mountaintop.

"I loved... playing in the rain... as a child..." Perhaps an unnecessary admission, but the words came without her intention. It was funny how good a single moment of not controlling herself could feel.

Anonymous

Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:08 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

=

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Ghislain smiled offering a nod of approval now. Letting her know that this was what he wanted to see. "When we shape energy the things we love are often displayed. " Ghislain wanted to make sure she understood the basics of the world. That their power wasn't something so potent that made them Gods. It flowed through the naturally as air through the leaves. Her power was blut it seemed so that was where he'd focus. She held tremendous talent in the fields of study he had in mind. But it wouldn't manifest itself in the same as his he imagined. "Blut, I can show you something. I loathe admitting this part but our first Emperor was rather talented at this also. " Ghislain outstretched his right hand pointing it towards the ground. Slowly his energy channeled into blut making sure she could see it. Visibly the energy moved from his torso to his arm slowly. Like a river flowing through his body. Arriving at the fingertip where his blut was, suddenly a reddish color emerged. Firing it from his fingertip it hit the ground with a pop leaving a small mark.

"We can bring our Blut outside as well, external usage is possible. " He said spelling it out for her in case she was confused by the display he'd done. Ghislain walked over to her now smiling a bit as he intended to work her a bit. Yes, she'd train with him but he wanted her fundamentals solid. In the old age, those who failed these were dead. He gently put his hand on her stomach as he explained he was sure she'd know. Ghislain didn't show any perverse nature. "All of it begins here, the flow and release of energy." Removing his hand from her stomach shortly afterward. It was time for the training to begin as observation was done. Ghislain had fed her as was traditional before this as he decided it was time for them to begin training. Ghislain gestured towards two stumps in front of his home. "We must start where all of us do, at the beginning this first step is important. "

Ghislain's body came and sat upon it as he inhaled softly. Matching his timing to the flow of nature within moments. The worlds heartbeat was never far off for him to locate it. "This will be hard, I know not how long it will take. But you must learn to circulate your energy through the Blut and everything as though breathing. " Ghislain's eyes remained open to look at her with his cerulean gaze looking into hers. " We can fire shots and perform feats, but when we truly grasp our power from within and flow it. Many things are possible beyond the scope. I won't teach you my techniques for they are unlikely to avail you. Slyvia in keeping with tradition I will merely etch upon you our traditions and you may build upon them as you see fit." Staunch traditionalists like Ghislain were a dying breed these days. He didn't mean it in a nasty way he'd of been flattered if she wanted to know his things. But the best techniques for a person are made by their own hand.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
basswalker
basswalker
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:39 pm

Future Heritage GDQCzUl

Sylvia Brauer

While the elder Quincy showed her that Blut could be more than what she'd believed, Sylvia caught her breath. She shied away from his touch, but resolved herself to stay and listen as he continued to explain the nature of their power. She couldn't be perturbed by something so small if she was to learn from the man.

So, at Ghislain's behest, she followed his example and took a seat on the second stump. His methods and explanations were very different from how she'd been taught as a child, which she supposed was much more technical in nature, but she could see the reasoning behind it. Roots leading to his way of thinking were present in how she'd learned, so she didn't have to change too much, even.

"Circulate my energy, huh?" Sylvia muttered underneath her breath, and rest her palms on her knees and closed her eyes. Her breaths slowed and deepened, as she focused all of her attention inward. Over time, her breaths became more shallow, and she fell utterly silent and dead to the world.

At first, she was unsure how Ghislain's method was any different to her own, but she began to pick up on the minute differences at the cold wind whistled through the tree tops. She could force her Blut, like usual, but there was too much... It wasted both time and energy. Outward from her belly, like the blood in her veins...

"I get it..." Time had escaped her as a concept, but however long it'd been, the young woman did speak her thoughts so that her teacher could hear. "Don't force the reishi into one shape... Let it flow, and gently bend its path..." As she spoke, the winds around the pair fell soft and almost still, and with her breathing, the blue lines of her Blut grew and shrank across her cheeks with increasing ease. With every cycle, the lines grew less jagged and defined, and began to curve gently instead of twist abruptly.

After several minutes, her Blut ceased to recede with her breaths, and she opened her eyes to look at the man sitting beside her.

"The energy wants to move outward. I should guide it without getting in the way, like a river." She grinned through her Blut, no longer visibly strained by the simple act of sustaining it.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum