Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hot Wind Blowing [Fuuen, Elyss] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Hot Wind Blowing [Fuuen, Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Hot Wind Blowing [Fuuen, Elyss] Empty Hot Wind Blowing [Fuuen, Elyss]

Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:17 am

Hot Wind Blowing [Fuuen, Elyss] 37SAr0n

Fuuen

Perhaps surprisingly, this wasn't the first time Fuuen had been to Minatumi Harbor. It was, however, the first time he had been since it was placed under new management. Frankly, the place was absolutely lovely now. A relatively quiet place to be, though decidedly bustling enough to make it a destination worth traveling to. Well, that might have come out poorly. Any place could be worth traveling to, couldn't it? It simply had to do with the specifics...

And just what were the specifics, hm? Well, if he had to summarize his feelings in a single word, Fuuen would call the Harbor...comfortable. It had a certain charm to it that he couldn't quite place. What was it, exactly? It felt like home, in a sense, though he found that to be almost unsettling, in a way. He had nowhere he considered “home,” he was simply the wind, going wherever suited him. To find a place that felt like “home...”

Well, it wouldn't do to just stand around getting more and more uncomfortable by the moment. Finding the nearest stall that looked as though it would have everything he wanted, Fuuen took a seat, giving a nod and a small smile to the proprietor. He looked the menu over with only the briefest of glances, already having a fairly good idea of what he wanted, and that glance just reaffirmed that they had it. Wasn't that pleasant? Perhaps this really was quite the nice place, after all.

“Mabo udon and a sweet potato shochu, please.”

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hot Wind Blowing [Fuuen, Elyss] Left_bar_bleue0/0Hot Wind Blowing [Fuuen, Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Hot Wind Blowing [Fuuen, Elyss] Empty Re: Hot Wind Blowing [Fuuen, Elyss]

Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:24 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Another day, another opportunity to cause trouble out in the big ole world. Though, Elyss had actually planned to not get into any confrontations. That meant no bars or shady areas for her. Minatumi is probably the best place for her to keep calm and such anyway. Who would cause trouble in a place protected by someone as powerful as Ulv? Even if they did, they’d know that Ulv knows pretty much everything that goes on within this place. She has her energy everywhere here just for sensing people coming and going.

What Elyss wants the most right now, however, is a nice meal. Now, where in this city should she go? To be honest, she’s not dressed in the most mundane of outfits. Anyone who knows of the Shinigami will instinctively recognize her as one due to the Academy clothing she wore. Upon her side are two swords: one red with black details, the other black with red details. The sash she wears around her waist actually helps her keep her swords steady beside her. It’s better than her normal way of carrying that includes throwing them behind her back with straps or bandages. She looks more like she’s on a mission than out for a snack. Maybe she had plans to travel to Soul Society. Probably to prepare more for her classes. To be honest, she finds herself gravitating back and forth and is happy for the ability to do so freely as long as she keeps up with the other students. Though, with having Ulv train her alongside the Academy, it seems her progress is at a much higher rate than others. Maybe she’ll graduate earlier than most. Who knows.

Anyone, she finds herself at a stall after a bit of wondering and steps within sitting at a seat not far from another. That man, however, had purple hair, and Elyss instantly recognized him as a Plus. Where Ulv teaches her about controlling her power and strength, the school focused more on teaching her about her duties and the world around her. That is why Elyss has more awareness about this man’s existence. She wonders if he’s a Plus from Rukongai or one of the many souls on Earth that have yet to be sent to the Soul Society per Konso. However, she doesn’t go and question him preferring to keep more to herself. She is here to dine and continue on her way, so for now, she opens up the menu and reads over it wondering what to order.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hot Wind Blowing [Fuuen, Elyss] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Hot Wind Blowing [Fuuen, Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:31 pm

Fuuen

No sooner had the redhead taken a seat at the stall than Fuuen had already begun to study her closely. There was no particular shame in it, and he didn't much care if she noticed. He simply glanced toward her between bites of udon, or as he took an especially long drink of his shochu. There was, however, no sense of sexual interest in his gaze. His eyes did go to her waist, but that was out of interest in the swords she kept there. Her legs, simply to guage her footwork. Her eyes, curious what sort of meaning he might find there. It fascinated him to study a fellow swordsman that way, and after a moment or so longer, he set down his glass and tapped it for a refill, turning his attention fully to the woman next to him.

“You wear the attire of a shinigami. Very curious to see you in a place like this, I had always understood that you came to Earth only for duty. Perhaps my understanding of the Gotei is out of date... Ah, where are my manners? You are a swordsman, miss, I feel it would be rude not to know your name.”

He had, notably, not offered his own. One might assume this to be something akin to a challenge, but the actual truth was that he simply hadn't remembered to do so. He was far more interested in her swordplay than the idea of introductions, and the propriety he normally maintained moderately well had faltered a bit. The wandering swordsman wouldn't feel bad about that even after he realized it had happened. Why should he, after all? This was a more important discussion, a heart to heart as it were. Well, on his side of things.

“You carry two swords, do you practice a style which demands both or are these blades intended for different purposes? It strikes me that you do not seem to have put an exceptional amount of time into your footwork judging from how you move your legs, though the hakama does admittedly make that difficult to judge. A straightforward combatant? You operate with a great purpose, very direct... A brute force approach then, if I had to guess. Am I correct?”

Coding in Template By:

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hot Wind Blowing [Fuuen, Elyss] Left_bar_bleue0/0Hot Wind Blowing [Fuuen, Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:36 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Could she feel eyes on her? Well, in a literal sense, no. Though, she always has a creepy feeling in her mind that someone is looking at her without her knowledge, be it a stranger or someone she knows. Maybe that’s just paranoia however; something she adopted from spending such long days traveling around the poor districts of Rukongai. There, one has to always look behind their back, for who knows when a person would try to uplift their life by ruining another's. A sad way to have to live, but a way that one must live nonetheless. Not everyone is born into a noble family or has the tools needed to excel in life. It is something Elyss finds herself thinking about a lot; especially during her visits to the Rukongai. Her mind is a wandering thing anyway; mostly a distraction at times from the world around her. It’s how she likes to go about her day when no one needs her attention, but her attention is needed beyond her own mindscape.

The attire of the Shinigami? Close, but not quite. She is only a student of the Academy; not a true Shinigami with the duties that come with it until she graduates. Still, her attention is pulled away from the menu in her hands that she was barely reading; her head turning to the only other customer within the establishment. Is it so strange to see someone like her in a place like this away from Soul Society? She wouldn’t know to be honest. There is no answer to that claim, however, as the topic is quickly switched by a quick apology to the topic of swordsmanship and names. There is a brief pause in the conversation at this point as Elyss takes in more of the Plus’ appearance gauging him as the tall lean type. The sword with him adds more to his curiosity about her being.

She’s not left anytime to answer him during that pause, for he comes back in speaking more on the fact she has two blades instead of one. Yes. She is an oddity even among other Shinigami. Having multiple blades is not a normal occurrence. Elyss is perplexed by this man’s assessment of her in such a short span of time. It’s almost a bit insulting if not for the truth he spouts. She wasn’t one for subtle techniques and trickery. Though, she isn’t a skilled swordsman to have any tricks up her sleeves or fluid movements anyhow, so being straightforward is all she has at the moment.

“You know, a mysterious individual as yourself carrying around a weapon asking such questions is rather suspicious. The thought that you may be looking for a fight crossed my mind, but maybe you’re just a quirky man. Still, asking for a name? I hope you plan on telling yours.”

She places her menu down flicking her eyes to the two Zanpakuto at her waist before looking back to the man.

“The name is Elyss though. I’m not that skilled if I’m being honest. I find myself more keen with my bare hands than with any tool. Maybe that’ll change one day. Maybe it won’t.”

That’s all she says about her skills not wanting to say too much about herself to this guy who was and still is checking her out. She still doesn’t know exactly what this man wanted with her, but as long as he sticks to questions and not actions, she has no reason to show any hostility towards him.

“Now then, can I know who I am talking to, and why?”

エンドポスト~

CPK
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:55 am

Fuuen

Fuuen was almost insulted at the notion of himself being suspicious. Almost. Thankfully, he had enough self awareness to know that she was more or less correct. Even he, in truth, wondered about himself sometimes. It wasn't as if he had much more information than she did.

"I assure you, I'm looking for nothing resembling a fight. This sword is simply for artistic expression, not for violence."

It wasn't hard for him to tell that this woman was still fairly guarded around him. It was a fair response, truth be told. If he were simply approached by a wandering swordsman, he'd have been on guard too. What was her name again? Ah, and she'd just spoken it too...

"Elyss, was it? Pursuit of combat is often construed as a noble one, but take care that you dont pursue it for the wrong reasons."

The wanderer paused then, and took a sip of his shochu. Was he forgetting something? She had asked him a question, but what was it... Ah, yes.

"My name is Fuuen, by the by."

Coding in Template By:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum