Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From One Student to Another (Elyss/Alex} - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0From One Student to Another (Elyss/Alex} - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

From One Student to Another (Elyss/Alex} - Page 4 Empty Re: From One Student to Another (Elyss/Alex}

Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:18 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Words are muffled, distorted by the ringing in her ears that rattled her brain back and forth constantly. Burning searing pain is all that’s truly felt throughout her body, but her mind is literally on fire. Thinking hurts and strains her already thumping mind with garbled static noise. She can’t see. Her eyelids are closed and refuse to open easily. Breathing is hard. Her chest is so tight and hurts. A bunch of her ribs are probably bruised and it feels like one of them is poking into her lung. That’s just verified when she moves her mouth only to cough and spit out a bit of blood that rolls down her lip and chin. She’s not hurt too badly externally except for expecting bruising where she took the brunt of the hit, but inside, she feels like something squished her organs with a steel hammer.

Though, there’s a voice amidst all that ringing saying something. It’s so hard to make out, but her body feels like it knows exactly what is being said. That’s just how she is however: stubborn. Her movements are slow, but she’s moving obviously. It starts with just a twitch of her fingers before her legs start dragging along the ground slowly; the rest of her following suit forcing her into a crouched position where she coughs more and spits more blood onto the ground. Moving as such just pushes that one rib more into her lungs, but she doesn’t seem to care. Her eyes force themselves open, and she is hit with instant nausea. It’s as if she’s looking up at the night sky watching the stars, but the stars are moving taunting her with their erratic dancing. She feels like just crumpling there, but she continues moving her body until she spins and forces herself to sit on her ass. She notices the feet before her and lets her head drag up slowly as she looks Alex with a tired lame expression.

“Fwuc tchu…” She attempts to say, but more blood just flows up from her throat as she spoke gargling and distorting her words before she just spits it out on the ground next to her and lays her body against the wall behind her. She didn’t want to give up the fight there, but her body didn’t want to continue anymore. Her legs are shaking from shock, and she doubts she can get them to respond to her demands anymore.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From One Student to Another (Elyss/Alex} - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16000/1From One Student to Another (Elyss/Alex} - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

From One Student to Another (Elyss/Alex} - Page 4 Empty Re: From One Student to Another (Elyss/Alex}

Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:25 pm

From One Student to Another (Elyss/Alex} - Page 4 YRtYvEZ

Alex

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: N/A

"Ah, fuck me... Alright Ulv, we're done now. I uh... Shit, I didn't quite think she'd take it that bad. Figured if you were training her she was around where I'm at, but uh...fuck."

Tossing his gloves off to the side, Alex crouched down next to her and almost picked her up, though he stopped himself when he realized that was probably a terrible idea given her current state. He wasn't actually good with injuries at all, even when he got hurt himself he usually just sat still until it stopped hurting.

"Well, uh, good job. Proud of you. Not gonna kick you when you're down, and you're pretty fuckin down right now if you want me to level with ya. But, you know. Good hustle? Uh...not gonna lie, sorry about that one. Didn't really know it'd hit you like that."

He then could only glance over to Ulv, and though he was still maintaining the same cool composure he'd taught himself to maintain at all times, there was very decidedly more than just a touch of genuine worry buried somwhere in there.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From One Student to Another (Elyss/Alex} - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999From One Student to Another (Elyss/Alex} - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:53 pm

The Burning Heart

"I did tell you that you were an exceptionally powerful warrior, and she was just an angry woman. If she was anywhere near your level I would have said she was anywhere near your level" Ulv told him, shaking her head and walking over to Elyss. She had the sublime advantage of being a Shinigami, so dying of her wounds was very difficult for her. Though that didn't mean dying in general was impossible, and she needed to get her healed up. Fastest and easiest way would be Shamat. But would Elyss be more pissed off with her after the fact?

Ahh, she could complain later. Sending Shamat over to take Elyss away, she looked at Alex and just shoot her head soft a gentle laugh.
"Honestly, someone should teach you not to throw a full powered punch at the first sign of conflict"

:copyright: S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From One Student to Another (Elyss/Alex} - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16000/1From One Student to Another (Elyss/Alex} - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:13 pm

Alex

"Alright, yeah, sure, I get that one, but I figured if it was gonna be that bad you'd just tell me not to fucking do this at all."

Alex stood back up as Elyss was taken away, and he quickly lit a cigarette to calm his nerves. Once upon a time he'd really enjoyed the burn these provided him, but at some point he'd realized that they never actually gave him that anymore. He still smoked just because it was something he always did, something that made him feel better, but he missed it. He couldn't say why.

"Someone, huh? Know any good teachers?"

He smiled, just a little bit, and allowed himself a small chuckle. Joking around helped a bit.

Coding in Template By:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From One Student to Another (Elyss/Alex} - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999From One Student to Another (Elyss/Alex} - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:28 pm

The Burning Heart

"Mmm, it's less effort to heal Elyss than to tell her no. I knew you'd not kill her but that was it. She has been through worse" Ulv stepped out and held out her hand, the fridge in the kitchen opening and launching a carton of strawberry milk at her before closing again. Literally being the house did have it's advantages, after all.

She would sit on the couch, and look up to him when he asked about any good teachers. Taking a swig of her milk, she looked at him and nodded softly.
"I know a guy. Big, kind of feisty but a great man to know regardless. Passionate as well, Nelliel loves him, and he loves Nelliel. Was also close with Yaksha, somehow. That guy always seemed pretty anti-being close to people but maybe that was just me and Calypso. I can tell you he is the best person to help you learn"

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:30 am

Alex

"Mm... Yeah, think I know the guy you're talking about. Dunno, he's a pretty bad teacher I'd say. Last time he tried to teach someone it didn't really end up being much of a lesson."

He took another long pull from the cigarette, almost hoping to actually feel any degree of burn from it, and visibly getting disappointed when there was none. He then took a seat on the couch next to Ulv, just sort of looking upward at the ceiling and blowing the smoke upward. Sometimes he didn't even feel like the same person he'd been. Not that it was bad, but... It was weird.

"Yaksha was a good guy. Saved my life. Wanted to just have his little quiet corner of the world, I think. Dunno what happened, but I know he wasn't one to throw the first punch. Didn't like violence."

Alex shrugged then, finishing off the cigarette mostly in a bid to not think about the fact that he was actually getting a little bit upset. He didn't like to think about what happened. Looking backward wasn't something he used to do very often. Honestly it just felt like he was throwing everything out there. What the fuck happened to being cool as a cucumber? Ah, yeah, that's right. Nel happened. That was worth it then.

"I've learned a lotta things from a lotta people. From my old teach, from Yaksha, from Hayden, from you, from Nel. But it always feels like I'm getting pulled into learning. Feels like I'm just getting taken along for the ride. Last time I figured something out on my own, I nearly killed my sister. Spent a lotta time trying not to do that again. Ended up just running away so she wouldn't have to worry about it. Only thing I've ever taught myself is how to not deal with things. Turns out that's a shitty lesson too."

Coding in Template By:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:41 am

The Burning Heart

"I got a few Las Vegas refugees here. From what they say, Nagato told Yaksha to join the hollow army, and Yaksha told Nagato he was not interested in the war at all. And then the fight happened that ended with Las Vegas getting nuked. I should have been there, but Yaksha didn't want me. And I thought he could handle it" Ulv drunk more of her milk and shook her head. It was a hell of a rough time, that one. And from what she had heard,not yet over on the times of being rough.

"I can relate to that more than you could imagine. Mirja, old spiritual predecessor, had a phenomenal amount of strength and extremely dense skin so there was no yield to spread the force. But she was a slender and lithe girl, so on the sparring mat some guy laughed at her and claimed she'd be easy to take down. So, getting annoyed, she punched him in the face. Shattered his skull and killed him before he hit the ground.

But running from your problems never helps. She was running, and running, and running. Right until the day she died. You need to find someone who isn't going to splat when your experiments go awary. Nelliel is well capable of that but there is also Hayden, Colin, myself. Even Henrex works because that degenerate loves his bones getting broken"

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:51 pm

Alex

"Sounds about right."

That was the only thing Alex could bring himself to say on that matter. He couldn't change anything now. Couldn't bring things back. No point dwelling on it, he'd just get angry, and getting angry was the last thing he needed to be doing. Pretty much only caused him problems.

"Don't wanna bother Hayden for something like this. He's got shit to do. Even if he didn't, figure he probably wants to try and get ready for the kiddo. And I'd never ask Nel. I don't wanna drag her into this stuff if I can help it. She's settled down already, just wants to live a quiet life."

He glanced over to Ulv, then held his hand out, mostly requesting some of the milk. He needed to cool down a little, and strawberry milk was also just fucking delicious. He wasn't really trying to be rude, it just didn't occur to him that he could use his words.

"Never met this Colin or Henrex guy. Heard the names tossed around a few times. You got a way to hook a guy up?"

Coding in Template By:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:07 pm

The Burning Heart

Ulv would hand him the milk, not even thinking twice about it. He was a student, so he shared everything Ulv had. Though, hooking him up with Colin or Henrex was an interesting thing to do. She'd certainly look into those two.

"Aye, Hayden does have a lot to do. But, you being with Nelliel does mean you can ask her for help with this sort of thing. A quiet life is what I have, but I still keep myself at the peak of martial prowess in case someone comes along and decides they don't want to respect my wishes for a quiet life. As for Henrex and Colin, well. Colin would probably be better, Henrex only really good at being smashed until you get hold of the emotions of smashing. But Colin's got a school in the hollow-infested wastelands of the main landmass, so not exactly the easiest to get to"

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:58 pm

Alex

"Well, I wouldn't say you and Nel are quite working on the same page. I don't think she does much training. Mostly just does work at the Tundra or plays video games. It's honestly fuckin adorable."

Taking a good long drink of the milk, Alex was at least polite enough not to just finish the whole thing off. He had a lot, true, but there was definitely still more than enough that he hadn't functionally finished it. Once upon a time he'd have just had the whole thing.

"C'mon, you know me. I can get anywhere with a little walking. 'Til recently all I ever did was walk around. Nowadays I've got too many places to be though. Not really practical anymore. Ah well. Point is, you point me in the right direction and I can make it there no sweat."

Coding in Template By:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum