Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ah, another new face Left_bar_bleue0/0Ah, another new face Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Ah, another new face Empty Ah, another new face

Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:10 am
Hello there. I have been reading on this page for the last two days and I am intrigued by what I have seen so far. Still not sure I get everything right, though. But it seems like a lot of your rules are based on common sense. I like that. I have seen a few other rpgs that have decent activity but rules that are much more complicated than any pen & paper I ever played. PH seems to be a lot more focused on the fun of the RP.
I hope we can have a lot of fun together.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum