Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cutter of the Flock [Yugiri x Chidori] Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Cutter of the Flock [Yugiri x Chidori] Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Cutter of the Flock [Yugiri x Chidori] Empty Cutter of the Flock [Yugiri x Chidori]

Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:10 pm
Unlike a lot of normal people, Chidori didn’t like hanging out with her family. Though there was one person in particular that she wasn’t a fan of, but at the same time this person was like a sister to her. It wasn’t long ago that the two saw each other for the first time in two years and things got verbally violent, though they were able to put that side to deal with a larger matter at hand. Now it’s only been a couple of weeks since Chidori has returned to her family’s estate, and things between the two have been somewhat better. Well, good enough that Chidori felt comfortable enough to ask her for some training help, the skill in question being her reiatsu control. Ever since she was a baby, Chidori has had a pretty bad control over her reiatsu and having an elemental energy like her would only put those around her in danger. With the news of her pregnancy, Chidori didn’t want to lose her grip and end up harming her child.

Assuming Yugiri accepted her request, she would find Chidori waiting for her at the rendezvous point: a clearing in a forest roughly a mile and a half from the estate. The grass was charred in a circle with a 150 foot diameter and most of the trees in the vicinity were either dead or dying. A place that she used to go when she was growing up that helped her calm down and wrap her head around things. She hoped she didn’t have to wait long as she sat down in the middle of the clearing and meditated.

Cutter of the Flock [Yugiri x Chidori] Sumera-character-list
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cutter of the Flock [Yugiri x Chidori] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Cutter of the Flock [Yugiri x Chidori] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Cutter of the Flock [Yugiri x Chidori] Empty Re: Cutter of the Flock [Yugiri x Chidori]

Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:26 pm
Cutter of the Flock [Yugiri x Chidori] Yugiri-header-template2

Yugiri Shihōin

It was that day. Yugiri had almost forgot actually, there had been a lot happening since Chidori came back and very few of it good that she had found herself buried in and it didn't help she was trying to juggle training with Micah amongst those priorities but being as fast as she was Yugiri made good time to arrive just a little late in the clearing.

She didn't immediately acknowledge Chidori while she looked over the dead environment and then back to the meditating figure of her cousin.

"Are you ready to begin?"

END POST | BLOOMING FLASH GODDESS

Cutter of the Flock [Yugiri x Chidori] Gamma_Signature
Cutter of the Flock [Yugiri x Chidori] CHARACTER_LISTCutter of the Flock [Yugiri x Chidori] GRAPHICS_THREADCutter of the Flock [Yugiri x Chidori] TIMELINE_THREAD
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cutter of the Flock [Yugiri x Chidori] Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Cutter of the Flock [Yugiri x Chidori] Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Cutter of the Flock [Yugiri x Chidori] Empty Re: Cutter of the Flock [Yugiri x Chidori]

Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:54 pm
"Hello to you too. And begin what exactly? Sorry for my ignorance but this is all a new concept to me." Upon the arrival of her cousin, Chidori would stop what she was doing and stood up. She was starting to feel faintly nauseous but by now she was used to it. The feeling would come and go.

"I'm gonna go on a wild guess here and assume that you want me to do something with my energy? Like release it at max power or something?" Honestly, she had no clue and was pretty much reaching for ideas.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cutter of the Flock [Yugiri x Chidori] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Cutter of the Flock [Yugiri x Chidori] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:58 pm

Yugiri Shihōin

Yugiri seemed to miss the memo about how it was polite to greet someone properly. If Chidori could have baby brain then she could have busy and exhausted brain. Of course the moment she stood up Yugiri sat down.

"You can sit, we don't need to stand to work on control. As for how to do it there is no point in you trying to release it all at once, if anything it is counter productive. Tell me, how are you with kido?"

Cutter of the Flock [Yugiri x Chidori] CHARACTER_LISTCutter of the Flock [Yugiri x Chidori] GRAPHICS_THREADCutter of the Flock [Yugiri x Chidori] TIMELINE_THREAD
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:07 pm
"Kido? Honestly, pretty shit. I used to know the bear minimum required to get me through the academy and a little more so I can sort of use Shunko, but besides that my knowledge of it is little to none. Why do you ask?" She figured that it was brought up because Kido and reiatsu control are somewhat related, she probably wasn't paying attention during that lesson at the academy. Following orders, she sat back down and eagerly stared at Yugiri, waiting for a response and what she was supposed to do next.

Meanwhile, she was running her hands over the ground idly. There was no real meaning behind it, just something for her to do. And while she wasn't aware of it, her tail was swaying from side to side.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:15 pm

Yugiri Shihōin

There was the makings of a grimace taking hold on her face but she stopped it in time to return back to her unexpressive look she normally gave. Chidori really was laying bare all her short comings to Yugiri who could only feel defeated at the knowledge that Chidori was worse than she expected.

"Because controlling your reiryoku through kido is the most effecient way that is spoon-fed to you during the academy."

After a deep breath Yugiri raised her finger and created a shakkaho. The orb of red fire was the most basic mid-level spell they taught in the Shin'o Academy.

"Cast Shakkaho for me but do not launch it. Do not let it explode and merely hold it in front of you... For as long as possible."

The reason was simple, she would be constantly standing on a tightrope, balancing the energy to keep the shakkaho from burning out with a lack of energy supplied or exploding from a rush of energy creating an imbalance. Yugiri kept her own ball of fire active as well, as an example of what she wanted to see.

Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:36 pm
"Oh boy, this is going to be fun and easy..." There was an obvious sarcastic tone in her voice that showed that Chidori wasn't really looking forward to this. She sort of remembers how to do kido from back in the academy, but because she wasn't skilled in it she didn't really spend time practicing and getting better at it. "That's 31 right? Okay, let's see.."

Chidori held out her palm and tried to direct her powers towards her palm, that was the first step. It was always a weird concept to her and an even weirder sense, but she guessed she was going to have to learn fast. She closed her eyes during the whole thing, trying to call back to her training days. She could feel her energy sapping away from the rest of her body and detach itself, a small red ball forming over her hand granted it wasn't really smooth like it should be. All over the ball were jagged mountains that would collapse in on themselves and reform, as if something was inside and was attempting to escape. The ball couldn't be any larger than tennis ball.

"Hey! Look at that. I'm not completely-" As she was speaking the ball poofed into red smoke, probably she immediately lost focus and was too busy celebrating. "Oh, nevermind. Maybe an incantation would help, huh?" There was a slight memory that flashed, reminding her that they tough that incantations would make Kido in geral easier to do.

"Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south! Hadō number 31, Shakkaho!" To her amazement, this seemed to work somewhat. While the ball itself increased in size exponentially, the spell itself was still unstable, occasionally spiking out in random places every now and then.

"So.... what's next?"

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:25 am

Yugiri Shihōin

She resisted her typical sigh in this situation. Being asked to confirm Shakkaho's number within the greater collection of spells. She would not show her disappointment even though it already oozed off her.

"You're lucky that didn't blow up in our faces."

Smoke was a better reaction indeed.

"Hold it."

Yugiri had remained completely unchanged through this process. Her Shakkaho' was as she had created it, as if to show off she spread her hands and the one sphere seamlessly broke into two smaller ones.

"You should be able to do this by the end of the session."

Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:41 pm
"Alright, cool." There was a brief pause. "So, you wanna talk or something?" The moment her attention shifted to Yugiri the orb started to spike again but almost immediately fixed itself. "Actually, don't answer that, because I'm pretty sure you're just going to say no. So just listen to me for now." Chidori began remembering the time not too long ago when she decided to return home for what she expected to be a family meal that ended up in a huge fight and the hospitalization of Papa. There was a lot unpacked there but nothing of worth was really reached because of Papa's sickness, so maybe now was the best time to clear things up.

"First off, I want to say I'm sorry? God, that feels weird to say to you. No, but seriously, I apologize for everything. From the insults, especially the insensitive ones, to abandoning you and everyone else. It was selfish and childish, I know, but it was also a long time coming. In retrospect, there was probably a better way for me to go about the whole thing instead of just abruptly leaving without notice." Subconsciously, Chidori began tossing the orb up in the air and bringing it back down into her palm constantly, as if it were a ball and not a deadly spell. Surprisingly, it didn't actually grow more unstable and actually seemed to be in the best form she's had so far. "Though what I'm not sorry about is my child, I just want to make that clear. It was a matter of circumstances really, and I'm personally happy with the outcome."

"Though what I really wanted to say was: what do you want from me? I don't want to be the next clan head and not know anything about those that I'm supposed to be in charge off. And don't give me like a story of your perfect leader and whatnot because I don't want you to set unrealistic expectations that I will ultimately fail, but do tell me what you would want me to do in the future. Because like it or not..." There was a pained look on her face as the orb grew larger. "Papa might not be around for much longer, and I'm going to have to learn quick if I'm going to fill his shoes."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:06 am

Yugiri Shihōin

Are we really going to do this now? She was ready to shoot down her request to talk but Chidori did a double take and told her to listen so Yugiri returned to her bemused expression.

"..."

She didn't speak. Even when she wanted to comment, Yugiri at least had the courtesy to let Chidori say what she wanted and then she was finished and had a question.

"I want..."

Yugiri leaned in quite close, her legs pushing her from a kneeling position and her hands on Chidori's knees while her face was close like it was some kind of secret.

"...someone that's not a novice."

Once she said it Yugiri pulled away and returned to her previous position.

"You don't have the first bit of clue about how to handle anything with family matters, you have no weight or respect within the aristocracy. You'd be smarter to just hand off the duties to Kintori and then go back to the living realm to fool around with your boy toy."

She sighed.

"But you're not going to accept this so I must somehow make you learn on short notice before uncle passes."

She didn't like talking about the idea of Yushiro dying. He was the only lead to knowing who her parents were.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum