Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
An Unintended Conflict In The Wastelands (Private: Arianda, Laskt) I_vote_lcapAn Unintended Conflict In The Wastelands (Private: Arianda, Laskt) I_voting_barAn Unintended Conflict In The Wastelands (Private: Arianda, Laskt) I_vote_rcap 
JJ
An Unintended Conflict In The Wastelands (Private: Arianda, Laskt) I_vote_lcapAn Unintended Conflict In The Wastelands (Private: Arianda, Laskt) I_voting_barAn Unintended Conflict In The Wastelands (Private: Arianda, Laskt) I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Geeky Raven
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2816 registered users
The newest registered user is PaleDeathL

Our users have posted a total of 140423 messages in 20909 subjects

An Unintended Conflict In The Wastelands (Private: Arianda, Laskt)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
darkfunnel
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Unintended Conflict In The Wastelands (Private: Arianda, Laskt) Left_bar_bleue128100/999999An Unintended Conflict In The Wastelands (Private: Arianda, Laskt) Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

An Unintended Conflict In The Wastelands (Private: Arianda, Laskt) Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: An Unintended Conflict In The Wastelands (Private: Arianda, Laskt)   An Unintended Conflict In The Wastelands (Private: Arianda, Laskt) EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 5:51 pm

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: N/A

Today had been surprisingly calm. According to such calmness, Arianda decided her time would be better spent wandering around the Wastelands; maybe finding hollows to destroy or beings of the same form. However, her intention was not to keep an eye on those from the antagonistic side of the world; she was mostly in the wastelands to wander. She mostly wished to figure out what to do in the coming days; being left alone with her thoughts and not being stuck inside without fresh air. Of course, she was still keeping an eye on her surroundings; but Arianda was not making it a priority. She was not being expected to have any visitors aside from the occasional hollow.

However, wandering here was something Arianda had done more than once in the past; it was something she offhand enjoyed. After all, wandering in a place this empty gives her some time with herself and her own thoughts. And Amphilogiai, of course, but she was mostly relaxing much like Ari was at this moment. Regardless, she wandered, eventually finding a nice little area, as nice as a wasteland could get, to rest her feet as she sat down looking at the sky; her red cloak, and black and red attire, sticking out like a sore thumb. But, she did not care. Unless she had gotten the attention of something truly intent on harming her, Arianda would ultimately be fine. For now, she was simply by herself; enjoying time alone.

An Unintended Conflict In The Wastelands (Private: Arianda, Laskt)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: International Board-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD