Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
basswalker
basswalker
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Buskin' With Soul - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Buskin' With Soul - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Buskin' With Soul - Page 2 Empty Re: Buskin' With Soul

Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:31 pm

Buskin' With Soul - Page 2 RzY3gn3

As the door opened on its own before she had even touched it, Olivia found herself face to face with the redheaded woman from that morning. Her hair plastered to her face, and her skin glistening with water; she, too, had just stepped out of the shower. However, the towel wrapped around her acted strangely, and before the girl had known what was happening, it'd become a tank top and shorts.

Olivia blinked several times, unsure if what she had just seen had actually happened. In the few intervening seconds before she found the words, her thumb and fingers idly rubbed the ring she wore.

"I, uh..." The moment that Ulv had opened her door, it was the same feeling as before: an unmitigated feeling of sheer passion for life and its many pleasures that washed over her and held her close. Her heart raced without regard to its owner's ability to handle such a sudden rush.

With a nervous smile, she held up the six pack for the redhead to see. "I brought beer."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Buskin' With Soul - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Buskin' With Soul - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:50 pm

ULV AUBER| WHITE MASK BUDDHA

"I can see that, but why?" Ulv asked, a chair sliding across the floor for her to sit on. And then she crossed her legs and looked at the woman. She was a very strange thing. What was she to do with this woman?

"Sure, there was that bit of flirting and you gave me the wallet back but I flirt with everyone. And coming here for the anything that I offered...well if you had something you want so soon, why didn't you ask when I offered?" Ulv's tone was gentle and comforting, more asking questions of the woman than trying to blame her for anything.

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

basswalker
basswalker
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Buskin' With Soul - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Buskin' With Soul - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:54 pm

"Well, you did kind of just... Leave." The girl replied with just a hint of sheepishness. The other woman had made herself comfortable, but she was yet to be invited in. Was this a test of some kind? A game? Did Ulv get off, toying with others like this?

To be honest, that thought did urk Olivia on some level, but it was hardly a drop in a bucket compared to the ocean of sheer presence she could barely strain against coming from the other side of the doorway. It was that spirit that kept her here. In some way she didn't begin to comprehend, she wanted more of it.

"Look." She cut through the air of bullshit that may or may not have been intentional with her words. "You're sending mixed signals, here. I thought that "anything" could include a beer and, uh..." She paused, and pursed the corner of her mouth. Her free hand came up, and she gingerly scratched at her cheek.

"Did... Did your offer to buy me not mean sex?" She honestly wasn't so sure of the answer anymore.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Buskin' With Soul - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Buskin' With Soul - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:12 pm

"You just said you were not for sale. You didn't say or do anything to imply you were at all interested in me. No flirting, no coy remarks, no anything. So I just left you. As you are meant to do with women that aren't interested in your advances" Ulv explained. For her it made sense, but she knew sense changed based on people's perception.

"You wanting something from me generally means I provide the thing you want. You wanting to have a drink with me to a point you left the city and climbed a hill makes me wonder why you didn't say something when we were in the moment. I mean, you are barely a spiritual being so that hill isn't an easy thing to scale. And no, the offer to buy you was just me breaking the ice and making sure you knew what I was like. I don't like tricking people, and even more I like people knowing that I am orders of magnitude more everything than they are used to"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

basswalker
basswalker
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:13 pm

There it was. Olivia was, indeed, a great read of a person. That hadn't changed. What had changed was the redhead's behavior, and it told her all she needed to know. For whatever reason, the eccentric mayor seemed to be hiding; using excuses to push her away after inviting her over for what had seemed like a fairly concrete reason at the time.

Then, it was the lie, followed by a rather blatant attempt at bragging over... something. That was the final straw, and what spoiled the mood Olivia had brought with her to the mansion on the hill. If Ulv didn't want her, then why was she here? Why invite her at all, and not just be open with her from the start?

Olivia frowned, and her body language as a whole changed. She was no longer open and seeking permission to enter, but instead, she had made up her mind about the redheaded woman and her games.

"It doesn't seem that way." A small pout punctuated her words, and she crossed her arms over her stomach; the last nail in the coffin. With a brief sigh, she turned away from the lavish home. "Next time, just be honest with what you want." Her tone was dismissive, and disappointed with where her curiosity had gotten her: at the top of a hill with beer and a woman who would rather play games than with her.

Maybe she would have better luck at the bar down the street, she thought while walking away.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:50 pm

Ahh, little frog. Thinking Ulv was lying rather than warning her. It didn't appeal to her to have to tell whoever came looking for her that the drooling thing on the carpet was indeed Olivia and it was indeed Ulv who had made her like that.

"The girl who's just climbed a hill outside the city wants me to be honest with what I want? What I want is to know why you didn't accept my offer when it was made if you clearly are interested in it. This is not a mockery, this is not anything against you. It is a true and honest question. Were you nervous? Did I come on too strong? Did you want to get beer first because you like to be the one in control?

You shut me down and gave me nothing to work with when we first met, so I let you be. Because I have to accept that. If I let it slip for a moment and I start projecting my will onto people for a desirable result it doesn't stop or end well" Ulv's words were spoken with candor, and had a warm, powerful tone. Their pitch and range fluxed as she hit passionate parts and dipped to the more serious themes that required it. And inside it all, was a deep ferocity. Though, it was the ferocity of a dog that stood between you and your attacker. A violent, furious emotion that was more comforting than any soft word could ever be.

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum