Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Technological Survey  - Page 2 Empty Re: Technological Survey

Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:10 pm

The Shihoin Shadow

Yahiko Shihoin

Yahiko's energy slowly died down more as he did see it. The battle had gone a little intense. As the advanced form of his Shunko waned down into normal. Creating a simple white outline with wind moving around him. "They weren't in danger, though you are right about one thing." Yahiko said calmly as the wind wouldn't reacht hem. Simply because it was condensed and controlled by his arms. He didn't allow the power to go that far, not to mention. The barrier to protecting that city was strong. Stronger then what his power could ever breach. "Interesting fact, Stadt des Lichts, has protection around it. My power isn't even near enough to remotely bother it. " Yahiko said as the Shunko began dying down. His eyes narrowed slowly as he looked at him. This Kido was higher-end quality, likely an experienced user. So he wasn't a local or a person from the earth after all.

"Though I see now your true colors are rather frightening indeed. Shunko, it's a technique used by a few people. My family specializers in it particularly. That form is one I've yet to fully master, making it less safe." Yahiko said softly confirming he didn't have it under control all the way. But even at that junction, he still was way beyond being able to scratch that shield. The defense system in place for the Quincy was beyond his power. Yahiko closed his eyes now for a moment. Bringing his attention back to the male. He had plenty of techniques but drawing him out. That took time and effort, in reality, it was exhausting. He would need to stop fighting exclusively with his techniques.

It was about time he began combining Kido into his fighting. Shunko was an option here, but no point. This guy had no intention of taking it seriously. So Yahiko needed to get used to fighting like this. Without pressing his power to the absolute high end. This was the nature of his skills and talents at the moment. He'd already gotten a sense this guy was hiding something. This just proved that matter even further as the Third Division member sighed. So the purpose must have been something unseen. His mind pondered a usual though, as he looked towards him. Could this man read into his being, was that possible?
Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Technological Survey  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue65150/100Technological Survey  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (65150/100)
Tiers:

Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:46 pm

Technological Survey  - Page 2 JCRrxmK

Artist: Poets Of The fall - Song: Carnival of Rust - Word Count:939

Shunko aye? He thought, his mind reeling about everything he knew of the craft, to even be proficient at it required one to be well versed in both Kido and hand to hand combat. It could be a very deadly tool to someone properly trained in it. Cracking his neck Carter eyed the man a bit more seriously while he explained just how strong the protection of the City of Lights was, it almost hit a nerve in him having this guy explain away anything he could have done by saying 'yeah well the cities defenses are stronger than me'. True or not the defenses meant the city as a whole and didn't apply to every singular being walking the streets. His golden eyes left his opponent and looked through the barrier he had created, the outside world looking disjointed through the shimmering walls of energy, everyone near by appeared fine but had vacated the immediate area.

"You must be relatively new to your craft and trade, to go into battle using a Shunko that is so wildly unbalanced and admittedly dangerous implies I am dealing with someone not quite area of the true weight of their actions. " He said, his golden eyes snapping back to the man before him, all accent and fake anger gone from his voice, a cold serious edge now in it's place.

"A Shinigami does not engage so foolishly with something they haven't perfected unless they are either desperate or all around foolish. You haven't had a look of desperation in your eyes once as I came at you, so am I too assume you are a fool?" He asked, his voice retaining the hard edge while advancing upon the man, "But now, for your mistake it's time to get desperate. Time for you to fight as if your very life depends on it." He said his voice now directly behind the man, a flash of light had issued forth and that was it, before the man could blink Carter was standing behind him as he activated his Lux Gradus, upon activation if the man was paying attention a small iota of energy was released, the core of it feeling akin to a Shinigami but something else as well, something that transcended all other types of spiritual beings and felt as if it were the antidote to the demonic energy that flooded the majority of the world this day and age, something one could describe as pure. The pureness though, now seemed wrong, it wouldn't fele warm and inviting for the second it existed in time and space before vanishing, it would feel like a cruel and unforgiving god sent to destroy those who dare to fall out of line.

Once the spark faded if the man even caught it Carter would clear his throat, "Your life and honor as a Shinigami now depend on you surviving me using all the weapons at your disposal, use anything without taking your actions into account and you will be punished, falter and you will be annihilated." He said before disappearing again, now standing only a few scant in front of the man, his chest glowing with a white light, the veins under his skin pulsating the same faint white light as he brought his arms up and widened his stance, the man would feel something like his own Shunko as Carter began to release his power and bring it into his being. Exhaling he would feel the force of energy beneath him and pull it up from the ground as Ulv had shown him and gather the raw natural energy into his body, channeling it all to his left hand before pushing his palm outward."Celestial Crane first release" With that easy push of his hand a blast of air would reign down upon the man, the force of it making all the trapped air in the space around them vibrate and give off high pitched whining noise as it rocketed toward him, even now as Carter was trying to push the man he made sure to watch his own speeds and corrected the release so it would be counter-able, though if it hit the man the force would feel like being struck with that of a small car and send the man careening into the barrier behind him.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

|Death is but the first step in life|

Technological Survey  - Page 2 ZfrGue8

Technological Survey  - Page 2 EUuCTxy
Anonymous

Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:52 pm

The Shihoin Shadow

Yahiko Shihoin

Yahiko's eyes fell beneath shadow as did his expression. Slowly it vanished beneath his visage of hair. Breathing slowed and steady as he considered it. The Shunko he used lacked power and truthfully his control wasn't entirely poor. IF anything he was one of the more gifted users of the art. He didn't brag about it or consider it without reason. Did he fight as he had previously against the Captain? No card holding when no longer does. "I will not make an excuse, but I will say this, thank you for this chance..To wield them both without concern." Yahiko said softly before it began to happen. His arms became engulfed now as he exhaled a breath. "I also apologize in advance for this, but I guess you will see..it." Yahiko's arms and body began to engulf in shadows as he released his Shikai. Around his torso and body, it wrapped and coiled around him. It was then his Shunko began appearing again taking the form on. Yahiko couldn't very well disappoint so before any attack.

He activated it the scarf like current forming around his arms and body. Inhaling he prepared himself as the darkness of his shadow swirled through it. Creating duplication of the power the wind didn't blow. The power did not explode outwards as it had previously. It stayed concentrated around his arms as he steadily prepared himself. There wasn't a blast of Reiatsu or eclipsing danger coming from him. No Yahiko's body felt stings of pain from each blow. The words struck him deeply, he'd not wanted to fight. But he had been reckless in his emotions. Yahiko's emotional status was a swirl when they first met. Calm calculation began to come in more. Yahiko's eyes remained hidden, the veils beneath his hair keeping them covered. His digits gently moved a bit as he sensed it. The change in the air around the man. Merely listening and feeling the changes to air. Dangerous that's what this was going to be. He didn't see any option but to use his full arsenal of skills. Try to stay alive as best he could.

This beating, no this punishment was well deserved he believed. He'd unleashed something dangerous without proper preparations. He could control it no problem, he just hadn't seen a purpose in using it. It didn't come down to control as the reason he didn't use it. It came down to something else important, it was a candle burning at both ends. Combining his talents into all that they could be. Cost energy and a lot of it to boot. It is why he never a thousand folded his Shunko or it's power. He always stayed very careful about it. As the blow came his body seemed to be struck and flown backward. But this appeared to be a decoy. His topcoat took the hit falling away. The blow had been dangerous so preparation to avoid and counter. That was the objective here as he got into the ar. His hand already folded into a fist as he concentrated. His Shunko's hyper-concentrated winds down in one gun blast. Firing the blast of air down into the ground leaving an indent.

It wasn't enough so it was best to be ready for something. Yahiko knew fully from sensing the guy once. His power was more potent then what the Shihouin had. It seemed like he would be going into a hospital. He did not like doctors all that much. Yahiko's free hand remained ready with air able to move himself and Hoho if need be. This would make him a harder foe to catch. Yahiko knew what came next was difficult. He had a technique for this form, but it was too untested yet. Perhaps if he aimed it upwards he could use the ground. And wouldn't risk the city either. The winds didn't fly out of control as before as though contained. Stuck flowing around his back and his arms waiting for a release. The speed of which they moved was blinding. But this was all he could do at this moment. Fight and survive for them. He needed to get strong to protect his relatives. With Uncle gone it fell to him to be useful. To unveil his colors it seemed here and now. Yahiko's lips pursed as he waited.

Feeling sweat drip along his body the moments felt like hours. No not even hours days it felt like for this man to move. But he wasn't slow Yahiko's body was filled with adreneline and just trying to find him.
Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Technological Survey  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue65150/100Technological Survey  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (65150/100)
Tiers:

Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:37 pm

Artist: Poets Of The fall - Song: Carnival of Rust - Word Count: 848

The man released the first stage of his zanpakuto showing Carter he was more than just a rookie out of the academy, he had at least learned his blades name and learned to coalesce with it to wield its power to a degree. a white eye brow raised as he released it without a word and managed to combine that power with his wind shunko from before. His golden eyes tracking the man he watched as his attack was met with a quickly fabricated decoy in the jacket. Wasting no time he utilized the step movement Ulv had shown him and pulled the latent force from the ground into his legs and redirected that energy back out through the balls of his feet and padding of his toes, the force blasted holes in his shoes but shot him forward just as a condensed blasting of air hit the ground where he had been standing but a moment before.

Debris rained down on him as he pivoted, turning to face the man again, the man now being air borne. Hies golden eyes could make out sweat along the man's brow and bridge of his nose and sensing the amount of power he was putting out he realized this ability the man was using was taxing, it was eating his reverse and quickly. It wasn't something he should have started with, you don't drop your nuke then send in your troops in war.

Shaking his head he shot upward, his speed uncapped and at its max level, thinking back to the man's ability to dodge his attack before he knew even if the man wasn't aware his own speed was increasing but Carter needed to teach him a lesson. Now above the man, suspended in midair he inhaled taking in the force of the air around him and mixing it with his own spiritual energy, " Heavenly Feathers, Celestial Crane's Flight!" He yelled as a blast of light came off of him, his spiritual energy shaping along his arms like light made into the wing of a bird before fading as he struck the flat of his palm down toward between the man's shoulder blades.

Once done he landed softly on the ground and looked at his own hands, clinching and unclinching his fists, Practicing with Ulv has done me well, that style mixed with my energy is producing the first fledgling Celestial Crane Styles. That being said I need to relax so I don't kill this guy.... but I'm a man of my word. Turning to face the man again he noticed already the energy reserves in the man were depleting, a few more minutes of this and he would be out cold from over use of his abilities. " I warned you, any mistake you made would be punished. You foolishly brought what appears to be your limit out very early. If this were a war and I saw that I would now know all I needed to do would be outlast you for just a little longer before attacking you in turn and you wouldn't be able to stop it. Your emotions show you're no idiot but you lack the level head needed to make quick fight or flight decisions. Make another mistake on your next move and I will break both of your arms." He said, his voice cold and his eyes hard. In his mind he knew he wouldn't break the man's arms but he needed him to be afraid, he needed the man to know this was serious. He was stuck in a box with a predator by all rights and he needed to keep calm and think, he needed to preserve himself and be forged by this crucible not turned into the ash that is cast away.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Anonymous

Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:13 am

The Shihoin Shadow

Yahiko Shihoin

He was right, this guy had been hiding his power. What was the call in this situation here? Did he take his licking and just get beat up? Withdrawl seemed the best choice going forward. Yahiko sensed the attack and change coming. One more step was all he could do here. It was time to change his strategies and change tactics. His shadow darted down as he channeled his Shunko to his feet. Causing the appearance of wings around his heels now. With a quick step, he muttered something."Thousand Fold." Yahiko hadn't unveiled all his tricks yet but that didn't matter. This person used light and was fast, faster than him perhaps. He'd avoided complete hit but had been grazed. His shoulder ached in pain from it even though it hadn't been complete. Had the contact been perfect the damage was something he shuttered to think on. Yahiko looked over at him closing his eyes. Breathing in deeply as he brought his hands down. "Sekienton." He said softly as the area five meters from Carter was engulfed into smoke.

Crimson smoke filled the area around him as he lowered he began erasing signs of his presence now. Utilizing the art the Shihouin family practiced with almost insane devotion. Or his mother did at the very least now, taking in his location into account he glanced around through the smoke. He could track the male due to many reasons. He was used to fighting in this type of location. Yahiko's training as a boy had been around this. Masking the Reiryoku of his plan now with Kyokko, he bent the light. As around him in this hidden smoke were threads now. All of them set up as he knew to change tactics. Yahiko's combative style was different from most of his family. Strategic withdraw as he stood there waiting for the smoke to fade. Rubbing at his shoulder he took a moment his eyes looking up. Listening to the male carefully as he knew that fighting like this wasn't direct.

His mother's lessons weren't of Hakuda or styles they were of a free form fighting with all things. His Shunko's form slowly resumed it's normal white form. He'd done enough working on the two form ideas he had. Yahiko's gaze focused now he had a few tricks. A few practiced moves with his mother and that meant much. His hand came up now as his palm extended slowly. He noted the location, the city was behind him. So that meant he could fire freely at the male. In a battle of speed and range he lost. So as his shadow moved upwards towards his torso he fired a blue crackling bolt. Byakurai released without incantation from his finger. He would need to find an opening somewhere. But this fight was making him revert to tactics he'd not used in a while. Yahiko fought generally hand to hand, but if push came to shove. He would fight in this style. Waiting for a moment to captialize on his enemy. Setting layers of traps below and above. The question became when would the male make his move? And could he hold him long enough to do anything about it?
Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:38 pm

Artist: Poets Of The fall - Song: Carnival of Rust - Word Count: 654

Retreat and regroup, that seemed to be the man's idea as smoke filled the area. It wasn't a bad idea Carter thought as he stood there, allowing the smoke to engulf the box he had created between the two of them. They were locked in the area together and Carter knew he was trying to make the most of the area he had been allowed to utilize to close the gap between them. With a small cough he nodded and spoke, "Okay, this change in direction is smart, this isn't something you should be punished for as you have no way of knowing one of my true abilities Intellectius Omnia. It's one of the abilities of the seven angels of Truth, it allows us to know everything within the environment we are inside of up to a point. But you made one fatal error." He said before releasing the barrier around them and in doing so making the smoke in the area dissipate rapidly. Turning around he looked at the man that had been hidden right before he fired off the wordless kido, a blue crackling of energy shot toward him.

His eyes locked onto the man,"Kyōmon" He said while a barrier engulfed him right before the blue energy would have connected with his chest. with a loud clap the lighting exploded off the barrier, turning into nothingness before Carter placed his palm on the barrier from the inside and shattered it with just a small push. "But now your traps are useless as there locations have all been laid bare to me. What's the next step? You backed up so you must think close up fighting isn't the answer but at the same time you aren't aware if I am a ranged fighter, a safe assumption is that I am not a ranged fighter as all of my attacks have been at a point of close contact to you." He said while walking away from the man, his footsteps would echo off the pavement before he vanished into the very light around them, in the next instant the footsteps echoed again now behind the man as Carter had utilized his Lux Gradus ability to transport himself to the location he had fixated on before he had spoke to the man, " What's your next step if your enemy can close distances before you can even blink, what do you do if they can stop you from retreating?" He said before dropping low and bringing his left leg out while using his palms to pivot in an attempt to sweep the man's legs out from under him.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Last edited by Carter on Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anonymous

Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:46 pm

The Shihoin Shadow

Yahiko Shihoin

Yahiko's eyes closed as he inhaled a bit into his lungs. Ranged wasn't effective nor was a melee, the retreat was also impossible. He'd drawn his blade to fight now in earnest, but he'd gotten a glimpse. Beneath that surface, the mane was too strong. Yahiko's expression changed as the white glow faded and his Zanpakuto began to seal itself. It seemed he was putting away his weapons. He couldn't win this fight nor could he prolong it with anything else. Any moves he made at this point would have merely drawn it out. It was a couple of moves until checkmate as it stood. He couldn't use anything that was of note. If the guy could see through everything it wasn't worth breaking out unstable techniques. Reach into his bag he pulled a cigarette out, slowly bringing to his lips. Sighing he lit the cigarette and brought it to his lips. What a drag this had become, an unwinnable situation. At his present condition and state, winning wasn't possible. The depressing state of things, maybe he'd get some sake later. His Uncle's legacy wasn't looking promising in his hands.

So far two loses pretty clear ones as well, Yahiko could see this one more plainly. Exhaling smoke from his lips as he closed his eyes. His fingers holding his cigarette that had been freshly lit. " Sometimes we have to be steady, while I'd like to say I could do something. This isn't a game and I have no wonder trick up my sleeve to change things. All I can do is admit defeat at this point. " He said softly tapping his cigarette ash into the air. As he found a suitable stone and sat on it. There or here didn't matter much to him. His melancholy now was two disappointing performances. He's fighting a Captain was a joke at this point. And not a very funny one either. Captain Kuro had something he didn't and it would be a long time before he had it. Seemed he lacked far more than he previously would admit. But that was life, The skills he learned before were but memories upon the tide.

Bringing a knee upwards to rest his arm along with it. He lowered his other to the ground. He'd begun smoking during his time in the living world. It helped him calm down. Find something or a solution to problems at the time. But this present situation was undesirable. Training and techniques aside this entire thing was a mess. So not even a whole week and two losses under his belt so far. In the old days, suicide would have been the option. His mother may have made him do it too. But Yahiko could only inhale before releasing a small white cloud of smoke from his lips. What was one to do as no Hakuda technique existed to help him here? If anything his skills were beyond lacking. Well if he'd had an ego of some sort before, it certainly was dead and buried somewhere. Yahiko's brain went to his bass guitar. He was supposed to pick that up on this visit. Well, no matter it seemed like he'd be returning to that lifestyle at some point. How much sake to drink this evening was the question.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum