Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Can a Sword Dance?
Howdy, Partners EmptyYesterday at 11:16 pm by Hastur

» To Drown In A Sweet Dream [Vanyel/Calypso]
Howdy, Partners EmptyYesterday at 11:01 pm by Lillian

» Hastur
Howdy, Partners EmptyYesterday at 6:52 pm by Hastur

» Your own personal demon [darkfunnel/Ame]
Howdy, Partners EmptyYesterday at 1:15 pm by darkfunnel

» So, This is Earth?!
Howdy, Partners EmptyYesterday at 1:01 pm by darkfunnel

» One Lump or Two
Howdy, Partners EmptyYesterday at 12:48 pm by Hastur

» Time for Things to get Demonic! [Private: Hiroi/Kimitsuki]
Howdy, Partners EmptyYesterday at 12:41 pm by darkfunnel

» Dungeons, Dragons, and Demons (Elyss/Kitarune/Arianda)
Howdy, Partners EmptyYesterday at 12:20 pm by darkfunnel

» Home Remedies
Howdy, Partners EmptyThu Oct 22, 2020 12:47 pm by Hastur

» Hanako's Shikai
Howdy, Partners EmptyThu Oct 22, 2020 9:43 am by Shizuo

Top posters
THEFROST
Howdy, Partners I_vote_lcapHowdy, Partners I_voting_barHowdy, Partners I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Howdy, Partners I_vote_lcapHowdy, Partners I_voting_barHowdy, Partners I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2793 registered users
The newest registered user is Tasty-Programmer

Our users have posted a total of 138249 messages in 20640 subjects

Howdy, Partners

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolfbane
Wolfbane

Howdy, Partners Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Howdy, Partners   Howdy, Partners EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 12:18 pm

*smashes through the wall* Heh, talk about a rough entrance..anyways, hello everyone. I'm wolf, and as you can already see, I'm new around these parts. I look forward to becoming your new overlor-uh, I mean becoming a good member. Hahahahaha, yeah...no ulterior motives here! Anyways, I'll wrap this up now. See ya folks around!
Back to top Go down
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Howdy, Partners Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Howdy, Partners Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Howdy, Partners Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Howdy, Partners   Howdy, Partners EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 1:44 pm

Wan repairs the wall
Back to top Go down

Howdy, Partners
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: NEW GETTING STARTED :: Communication Board :: New Arrivals, Status Updates, and Leaves-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD