Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Breathe In, Breathe Out [Honey/Radioactive]
Nice to meet you! EmptyToday at 9:24 am by THEFROST

» Broken Bridges, Renewed Steel
Nice to meet you! EmptyToday at 8:38 am by Rawk

» Think You Can Handle Me? [Murasaki, Hono]
Nice to meet you! EmptyToday at 8:23 am by Rawk

» Enslaved to Duty (Helle/Anis)
Nice to meet you! EmptyToday at 8:13 am by Rawk

» The Essence of GUTS [Radioactive/Lyza]
Nice to meet you! EmptyToday at 12:40 am by Sumdumguy

» Thrown In At The Deep End (Helle/Saisei) [Semi-Open]
Nice to meet you! EmptyToday at 12:08 am by Blade

» ∙thefrost's graphic request∙
Nice to meet you! EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 2:37 pm by THEFROST

» Ambitions of the Bold (V/Elyss)
Nice to meet you! EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:49 pm by Siegharty

» Joyboy//One Piece AU
Nice to meet you! EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 9:58 pm by Guest

» Blade's Posting Thread
Nice to meet you! EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 1:14 am by Blade

Top posters
THEFROST
Nice to meet you! I_vote_lcapNice to meet you! I_voting_barNice to meet you! I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Nice to meet you! I_vote_lcapNice to meet you! I_voting_barNice to meet you! I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2768 registered users
The newest registered user is Shuuhei Yamada

Our users have posted a total of 137259 messages in 20523 subjects

Nice to meet you!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Weez
Weez

Nice to meet you! Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Nice to meet you!   Nice to meet you! EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 1:14 pm

Hello all! I go by Weez and I'll be playing a shinigami. I'm not totally new to RP but I'm sure I'll make a few mistakes so please be patient. I hope we'll all get along.... bows
Back to top Go down
Mikasas
Experienced Member
Mikasas

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nice to meet you! Left_bar_bleue0/0Nice to meet you! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Nice to meet you! Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you!   Nice to meet you! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 11:48 am

Hope you enjoy the rest of your stay. Be sure to stop by in the discord and get yourself familiarized how things are done.

Nice to meet you!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: NEW GETTING STARTED :: Communication Board :: New Arrivals, Status Updates, and Leaves-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD