Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flame of Gratitude - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Flame of Gratitude - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Flame of Gratitude - Page 2 Empty Re: Flame of Gratitude

Wed May 27, 2020 8:18 am

ATONEMENT FOR THY SINS

HIME TATSUMIYA

Flame of Gratitude - Page 2 6EdIfMt

There was a significant change in Hime's demeanor from the last time these two had crossed paths.

She was joyless, exhibited little to no emotion, and still questioned why she was so fortunate, how she emerged from execution twice when the vast majority would deem she deserved death.

Indeed, there was still a struggle she faced at the time. The struggle of learning to forgive one's self and move forward into the future.

Reuniting with her sister and hearing her heartfelt words had sparked new life within Hime. She no longer questioned her reason to exist. Thus, Hime's confidence had grown immensely since their last meeting. That certainly explained why she could be confident within Ulv's presence.

Of course, being socially dense, she did not quite grasp the weight of Ulv's intent. The meals had arrived and each was an excellent dish. Hime begins to eat a small portion of her own meal as she replies with equal confidence.

"And what, my dear Ulv, do you possibly mean by that?"

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Wed May 27, 2020 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flame of Gratitude - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Flame of Gratitude - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed May 27, 2020 10:00 am

ULV AUBER| INFERNO VIZARD QUEEN

"Merely that keeping your attention fixed on me is going to be a beautiful night" She would keep it vague, teasing Hime with her social ineptitude. Well, she wouldn't be very well learned in nuance, given the life she had lived. But Ulv was around now, so she didn't need to worry about that anymore.

"Stick we me, and we'll get you the best girl you can be~"

GENTLE ROYALTY | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flame of Gratitude - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Flame of Gratitude - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed May 27, 2020 10:59 am

ATONEMENT FOR THY SINS

HIME TATSUMIYA

Hime smiled as she continued indulging in her wine and the marvelous cuisine that adorned their table. How could she not keep her attention focused on the woman who had made such an impact on her life in such a short span of time?

She had led her towards a reality that never would have occurred if she had undergone the journey on her own.

She had nothing but the highest form of gratitude towards her. As such, she would waste no effort in showing the woman a grand time.

"How could I not keep my attention fixed on you? You are a strong and beautiful woman. I doubt many would be able to keep their eyes away from someone who radiates such profound confidence. On the subject of getting me to be the best girl I can be, I'd like to say you've aided me somewhat in that path since the last time we met. Words still do not express the gratitude I extend to you for helping me as you did..."

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Wed May 27, 2020 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flame of Gratitude - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Flame of Gratitude - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed May 27, 2020 11:11 am

'So....try not to drink to much. Or, at all, if you can manage it' Hvit piped up suddenly. It made Ulv sigh deeply and shut her eyes. 'Don't worry about the date, just drink plenty of water'

"You don't need to thank me, Hime. Helping people onto the path they wish to be on is my life's goal" Ulv replied, moving the wine cup away and pouring herself some water instead, which was then drunk heartily. "All things are desire, Hime. What you desire, and what you do not, desire"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 28, 2020 10:37 am

ATONEMENT FOR THY SINS

HIME TATSUMIYA

Hime found it somewhat odd that Ulv had abruptly discontinued her consumption of wine, pouring a cup of water instead. Was the wine not to her liking? A somewhat worried - though very much fleeting - expression could be seen in the graceful woman's countenance as she analyzed the woman and her mysterious actions. There were a few clues that were causes for questioning.

Ulv's hastily prepared makeup for one, her exhausted appearance, and the ever subtle changes in her expression. Hime was always perceptive even in a social setting - therefore, she could not help but to wonder if she was truly as fine as she claimed to be. That said, she did not wish to dampen the atmosphere or mood of their date, and decided to continue the conversation.

"Aiding others seems like a monumental task - increasingly so when you consider that there are those who may not wish to receive it. Do you ever feel any form of exhaustion or exasperation when things don't go as planned?"

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 28, 2020 10:58 am

"Ohh, fuck yea" Ulv laughed, nodding to Hime. She was damned right on that front. "Not wanting to receive it is one thing, I can deal with that. Gently or forcefully if needs be. The exasperation comes from those who either ignore what I am saying, don't try to help themselves after the fact, or just take what they want to hear and leave the rest. Takehiko and Tatsuya were big ones for that, but Henrex is also guilty of it. And then there is Abigail as well...Some people like to fuck up, or seemingly can't not, you know?"

She would lean back and sip the water, dwelling on it for a moment.
"But, at the end of the day, it's life. I get over it. A girl like me needs self-control the likes of which few can comprehend. I have a mind so powerful I can literally kill people with a stare even if my spiritual power is completely restricted. My head is kind of a mess and I need a very strong grip on it to keep it from making a mess of others. So it is usually in the moment emotion that I get over very quickly. Hard to burn a fire, after all"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 28, 2020 3:18 pm

ATONEMENT FOR THY SINS

HIME TATSUMIYA

Hime listened in observational silence as Ulv went into moderate detail about the troubles she faced when she offered advice to others. She was familiar with the names Takehiko and Tatsuya.

They were not people she had met personally but there was such an archive of information on these men that it was hard not to know who they were.

Henrex was the only familiar name among the group. Hime quietly consumed another piece of her meal, delighted by its taste. Would Ulv like to dessert? She wondered, somewhat distracted by the thought as Ulv continued.

She could not quite understand why a woman as carefree as herself desired to take on the weight of other people's issues. It was a taxing and troublesome process, certainly. Hime could readily admit that she would not be able to deal with so many problems, and the trauma they dealt with.

How did she remain so positive with such a monumental weight on her shoulders? One that she imposed on her self and seemed to have no issue. Well, she wouldn't question the woman. Had she not chose to extend that helping hand, Hime would have never confronted her sister.

"Indeed, you are quite a resilient flame. The passion and vigor that burns in your soul is otherworldly... and to be able to deal with so many people, your self-control must be equally mighty.

That said, even someone like you deserves to be helped, to be cared for, and to be treated to the wonders of life. I would like to be one of the people who helps you in that part of your life.

Sharing a meal, a friend to talk to, a shoulder to lean on. Perhaps you already indulge in these things, but I sincerely wish for nothing than to see you in the best condition."

Hime placed her fork down and smiled, leaning on the table as she gazed at the tall woman.

"Even when you try to play off things and deny that everything is alright. Even the strongest armor has a chink in it, wouldn't you say?" Hime had not explicitly stated that she knew Ulv was trying to act casual about what was going on but there were small, subtle hints - even from the outset - that made Hime suspicious.

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Thu May 28, 2020 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 28, 2020 3:31 pm

"The other option is to murder everyone within reach and then get killed by a collection of heroes. So, you know, I take mighty self-control to fuel my selfish desires" she'd stare into the water of the glass and be silent for a few moments before looking back up.

"The reason I have few friends is because I am so eccentric, so unknowable. I am always incredibly vigerous, always there, always acting. Always desiring. It slights and scorns people, it makes them opposed to me and eventually it becomes too much for them. I know you feel grateful to me, but don't ruin those feelings by throwing yourself into the fire from obligation alone" she'd shake her head and then perk up at the mention of her apparent illness.

"Indeed, the strongest armour is not indestructable. But only a fool stands like a statue and relies on it. You move and shift to the flow of the world, glancing and sliding off that which aims for those chinks. So says the woman with quite a few suits of armour in her Zanpaktou"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 28, 2020 5:26 pm

ATONEMENT FOR THY SINS

HIME TATSUMIYA

"Indeed. You couldn't have said it any better. As far as feeling obligated, allow me to say that I do not hold any obligation towards you, to put it bluntly. I am grateful, to be certain, and nothing will change that. You are still somewhat of an enigma to me, but the obligation is not what fuels my intent. I wish to befriend you and strengthen our bond - as a true friend would. I am not opposed to the type of person you represent." Hime could not help but chuckle as she continued.

"I have faced many difficulties - most of them self-imposed - in this lifetime. I do not proclaim that I would be able to handle the force of nature that comprises your spirit, but I do believe all things are worth the attempt. Desire is desire, after all. And that is a genuine desire, to love and cherish a friend."

Hime leaned back in her chair as she continued to read Ulv with her gaze.

"A true friend is capable of dealing with those they truly care, in spite of their shortcomings or habits they may find annoying."

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 29, 2020 5:32 am

"Excellent. Though let us take sex of the table for now. It's not very conductive to a budding friendship, especially how I do it" Ulv would finish her water and finish off her food, before taking in a breath and letting it out in a contented manner. This was nice. She had not had such a thing in a while. Last time was with Abalia, and even that turned into a much needed therapy session for the woman. Hmm, Abalia...wonder how she reacted to this situation with Desmond.

"So, do you have any other plans? Movie maybe? Or do you want to take me to a ballet and have me dance for you?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum