Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flame of Gratitude - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Flame of Gratitude - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Flame of Gratitude - Page 3 Empty Re: Flame of Gratitude

Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:36 am

ATONEMENT FOR THY SINS

HIME TATSUMIYA

Flame of Gratitude - Page 3 6EdIfMt

"A movie or a dance? Hm, both sound quite enticing. I have not been to a movie theater in years, truth be told. I am sure the movies I know of from my time are vastly different in its content compared to the ones that are showcased now. Alas, if I am allowed to freely voice my opinion, I do not believe movies are made with the same passion as they were back then. I suppose perhaps a dance would be the more memorable experience, yes?"

Hime, too, had finished her meal in short order, consuming the last of the expensive wine as she stroked her chin in contemplative thought. The graceful shinigami had not danced in quite some time. The thought of witnessing or even sharing a dance with Ulv was an amusing one.

"Do you have any suggestions for our next location? I am somewhat familiar with the city so far, but only with the places that serve meals, like this one."

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flame of Gratitude - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Flame of Gratitude - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:18 am

ULV AUBER| INFERNO VIZARD QUEEN

Stepping up and leading Hime outside, she would dramatically sweep the woman off her feet and shift in a billow of wind. The surroundings moved with incredible speeds, shifting to a rooftop in a few moments. From there, Ulv put Hime down and gave a grin.

"Best view in the city" she'd tease, offering her hand for Hime to dance with. Were it accepted, Ulv would start to move with such incredible grace, like the woman was no longer flesh and blood but wind and water. Perfectly matching to Hime's own movements with but the surface of the woman's physical depths, it was a gentle but secretly demanding dance she led them on.

GENTLE ROYALTY | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flame of Gratitude - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Flame of Gratitude - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:11 pm

ATONEMENT FOR THY SINS

HIME TATSUMIYA

Flame of Gratitude - Page 3 6EdIfMt

The sudden shift of events that led to the sequence of their dance seemed like a blur, as Ulv in imperceptible fashion, swept the elegant woman of her feet and led her to a rooftop, confirming that it was the best view overlooking the city.

Hime nodded in agreement as the view was indeed lovely, adding a majestic nuance to their dance. Hime was familiar with the movements of her body and could dance as gracefully as an accomplished ballerina.

There was a precise and refined air in the way that Ulv danced - the shinigami could hardly believe her eyes as she settled into the gentle movements of her partner, matching the taller woman step for step.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flame of Gratitude - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Flame of Gratitude - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:03 am

ULV AUBER| INFERNO VIZARD QUEEN

The dance first started slow, but then took Hime into a swifter, and more passionate routine as it carried on. Like a river drags those in it faster and faster until the great plunge at the end, so did Ulv pull her partner into greater and greater displays of physical prowess and stamina. The thing would soon become as much a workout as it was a romantic dance session, and that was where Ulv preferred to exist. In the border between passion and madness.

GENTLE ROYALTY | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum