Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Vice Captains return(Rangiku/Rose)  Left_bar_bleue0/0The Vice Captains return(Rangiku/Rose)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Vice Captains return(Rangiku/Rose)  Empty The Vice Captains return(Rangiku/Rose)

Fri May 03, 2024 2:38 pm
Rangiku had felt like she's been gone for a bit, but perhaps that was just all the paperwork getting to her head. As she would make a couple of knocks on the door of her captain as she would let her impatience get to her. Smiling gently she would Humm through the door .

"Ohhhh Captian Rose~ Do you have time to talk to your lieutenant?"

As she would wait patiently outside the door she would look around. Greeting a few of the unseated 8th division shinigami with a bright smile, and a wave. "Hey guys~ Good luck with your duties today." She would say, not allowing the smile to falter from her face.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Vice Captains return(Rangiku/Rose)  Left_bar_bleue0/0The Vice Captains return(Rangiku/Rose)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Vice Captains return(Rangiku/Rose)  Empty Re: The Vice Captains return(Rangiku/Rose)

Mon May 06, 2024 6:36 pm

The Vice Captains return(Rangiku/Rose)  IBuMGRZ
Rōjūrō Ōtoribashi | Captain of the 8th

The relationship between the commanding officers of the eighth division was still well within its fledgling state, that was to say that despite having been comrades for several centuries they had often operated in different circles and only now found themselves in close proximity to one another. What mattered was that they remained compatible, and it certainly seemed that they both had the same mentality when it came to the direction the division should take. If Rangiku didn't mind that her boss was pushing the paperwork on her whilst he spent his time with the troops, all the better.

"I can make some time for you, Ms Matsumoto, so do come in."

Rose's voice called out in response to the knock upon his office door, the naturally melodic tone of the Captain ringing out as he kicked his feet off his desk and settled into a more formal sitting position. He had to give the illusion that he was always on the job, after all, even if the truth was a little less noble.

"So, what is on my Vice-Captain's mind today?"

The Jean Genie | END POST
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

The Vice Captains return(Rangiku/Rose)  Empty Re: The Vice Captains return(Rangiku/Rose)

Mon May 06, 2024 10:50 pm
"Just thought maybe we should share some stuff about each other. Ya know team bonding? We both have the same ideas for the squad, but we don't really know each other right?"

As she would move into the room taking a seat across from rose as she would set our some fresh bread she had the time to make as she would take a deep breath. Hoping he didn't mind taking time to do this.

"I know you play guitar, and you're really strong that's pretty much it truthfully."
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 07, 2024 12:30 pm

"Five hundred years, and that's the only thing you know about me? Why, if you hadn't brought food I might have to be forgiven for thinking you were trying to upset me."

Rose lunged forward, one hand clutching his heart like it had received a mortal wound whilst the other went straight for the bread. Given that it seemed fresh, he did wonder if she had baked it herself or simply brought it as a gift to placate his suddenly bruised ego. That they had known each other for a lot less time from Rangiku's perspective, and even more so given his own absence, quite passed the Captain by as he sat there musing to himself.

"My my, this simply will not do." He chewed a little more, before settling back into his chair as that air of formality faded almost as quickly as it had appeared. "Yes, I play the guitar amongst other things. I suppose it would be easier to find an instrument I don't know my way around really, it's quite the obsession of mine, but I would say that my real passion is people. Times have changed a lot since we were coming up through the ranks, there's a lot more of us now than there were then, so I want to find those newly minted diamonds waiting out in the rough and teach them how to dance with their own rhythm."

Casting his gaze out to the near-horizon momentarily, to savour the last of his bread and look thoughtful both, Rose's lilac eyes soon snapped back to Rangiku as his lips curled into a lopsided smile.

"What about yourself? What is one thing I really should know about my vice-captain?"

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 08, 2024 3:16 am
Listening to the words she knew that her and Rose were similar in thar regard. Rangiku liked trying to push the new recruits to their limits to try to get rhe ones who can shatter their limits and keep growing. Ranma flashed through her mind, but she wouldn't being up ghe recommendation yet. she would wait to be deeper into the xoncersation before dropping a piece like that.

She was expecting that question or similar as shw would think about what she thinks Captain Rose should know about her. Unlike him.she couldn't really play an instrument, but she did think about it. She did really like music, but she never really felt the desire to learn an instrument.

"I suppose something not alot of people know is I have a strong desire to see the newer recruits reach out and grab their potential. I actually think that's why I had spent that time as a professor in the academy.

As she would pull a piece of her freshly baked bread and would much on it herself absently mindedly as she would then look up to Captain Rose.

"Speaking of, is there any stand outs you have your eyeson?"

She would want to see if he's even aware of Ranma at this point. Or if she was overlooking someone.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 08, 2024 6:14 pm

"Oh come now, don't play coy. That much was obvious about you after I heard that you took to teaching, and it was why I wanted you for this position in the first place. What should your Captain know about you?"

Rose was both playful and serious, lounging in his chair yet focused quite intently upon Rangiku as if he were studying her for an exam. He didn't mind an innocent response, they were hardly close enough yet that he might expect her to share her deepest secrets, but something a little beneath the surface might be nice. But perhaps he would need to offer something of equal worth in return, his own initial comment had hardly been personal to her or him.

"The Eighth has attracted a whole heap of capable individuals from across the Gotei thanks to our ethos. By casting a wide net, and offering that which other divisions cannot, many have flocked to our new banner that might have been lost to the shadows in another division. Were you to really twist my arm for names then I would have to start with our twentieth seat, Kyo Sawachika." He began to count with his fingers, "Kasha Koizumi too, Rei Hara, and Beetle Yuudeshi. Oh, and I should not forget our third seat, I expect she might go a little higher than that should the opportunity arise for her."

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 13, 2024 8:00 pm
Rangiku would rub her chin as she would try to think of what she should tell her captain. Feeling like she should definitely dig deep for it she would would take a few quiet moments of contemplation. As she would rub her chin lightly she would then speak..

"Truthfully, I'm confident in my abilities but I do think at least as a combatant I shouldn't have this position over Noharu. She is incredibly powerful as a fighter, and truthfully that makes me a little self conscious."

She would speak truthfully to the captain as she had to dig for that one. hearing the list of Shinigami woild.make her smile as she had met most of them. She did look forward to see how they would grow, but she wasn't sure what Noharus path held. She felt like she should easily be a Vice Captain.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Yesterday at 8:40 pm

"Ms Noharu is well on the path to serve as a Vice Captain, of that I have no doubt, and admirably capable in the arts of Zankensoki, but we are not the combat division. The Eighth is not just a place for warriors, I intended to build it on versatility and capacity in all elements. What advantage she might have in raw power, I am sure you can match tenfold in tenacity and creativity when push comes to shove."

He could tell that her words were genuine, which did give him something to consider, but his own were equally heartfelt. There had been several dozen candidates to serve as his Vice Captain, many exceptional in their own way, but Rangiku had been one that he had requested. What once had been an odd pair, he hoped might one day shape into something greater than the sum of their parts. Bringing the best of two old divisions together to forge something new.

"But that is interesting, and I appreciate your honesty. Watching our juniors rise up and surpass us can be a frightening thing, as it makes us wonder if we have been standing still all this time. Is that striking any chords, or am I way off in the reeds?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum