Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Strel
Strel
Starter Member

Itō Kondō (W.I.P) Empty Itō Kondō (W.I.P)

Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:30 pm
Race Spec Here:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t10328-the-official-ph-shinigami-racial-specs

Coding In Template By: [THEFROST]

THE SHINIGAMI TEMPLATE

Enter The Shinigami
非再生可能

I. Basic Information

» Name: Itō Kondō (伊藤 近藤)
» Alias: N/A
» Age: 50~ Looks mid to late twenties
» Gender: Male

» Association: Gotei

» Appearance Written: Unassuming would be the first word used to describe Kondo, neither overtly attractive nor inherently ugly. He sits firmly in the category of average. When passed in the street he could be mistaken for any number of other men. His black mane shorter on the sides than the top, which was quaffed in a quiff. Kondo appears slightly more European in look than Japanese, a squarer jaw, broader shoulders and dark blue eyes, a genetic throwback from an ancestor long since forgotten. Standing around 6 ft 1 inch at full stretch, however, bad posture and hunched shoulders make him appear smaller. He's built a little thicker than most, athletically gifted but poorly maintained, weighing around 180lbs.

» Appearance Image: N/A

I. Personality

» Personality:

Kondo finds it difficult to truly comprehend everyday social normalities. Often keeping himself back and being more reserved than others; fearing that people would actually see him. He fears that they will see him, how he sees himself; a puppet. An imitation of sentience, forever on the precipice of being discovered. He tries to maintain an air of aloofness so that no one ever gets close enough to ever finding out.

He is by no means devoid of emotions, Kondo feels anger, he feels hate, love and sadness. He processes them a little differently, never truly giving into an emotion, often going through the motions to keep up his thinly veiled pretence of being just like everyone else. The truth is, he doesn’t know which emotion he is actually feeling. The knot pulling in the pit of his stomach, is it love? Hate? He doesn’t know. Finding it easier to copy the reactions of those around him than work it out himself.

Kondo's values are very monochromatic, dealing in absolutes. Something is either right or wrong. There is no ambiguity or moral grey areas. Due to the way he perceives things, he often takes what is said to him at face value, rarely does he probe deeper. As he takes things very literally, irony is somewhat lost on him as are most idioms. This can come with unexpected and comical turns. Not that he’s aware.

If he encounters a particularly stressful situation, Kondo will begin to count in multiples of 2, whilst taping the pads of his fingers against his thumb. The more stressful the situation, the faster and higher he counts.

I. History

» History:

‘The problem of treatment comes next…is it better to eliminate the defects or train the talent?’
Talented Imbeciles.
Phillips A

Kondo was born into an everyday family, his mother, Miku Fujita was a strict woman from a middle-class family that had fallen from grace. His father, an overzealous middle-manager with an inferiority complex. Kenta Ito, was fifteen-years older than his wife. She was the daughter of a former employer who had fallen on hard times, the Fujita family fell on harder times still, unable to bear the shame of being poverty stricken, his wife abandoning him and the fear of raising a teenage daugher, the Fujita Family Patriarch decided to shuffle off this mortal coil with a short fall and a noose around his neck.

Through happenstance, Miku and Kenta found one another. Feeling a sense of responsibility and not wanting to see the young woman out on the streets, Miku lived with Kenta. As time passed they grew closer together and eventually Kondo was born.

“He’s so well behaved.”
“He’s so quiet.”
“He doesn’t cry much. Does he?”
He didn’t cry at all, the crib of Kondo was as silent as the grave. No cooing, babbling or cries ever escaped his breast. For all intents and purposes the Ito family had a healthy baby boy. He was just a tad peculiar.

More time passed, Kondo had become vocal, recognising his own name and responding to outside stimulus. He was still a quiet child, barely interacting with children his own age. Favouring to stay away from others and play on his own. He lashed out when he became overwhelmed, kicking, slapping and biting.

As he grew older, he had a fascination with numbers, able to compute incomprehensible sums with a frightening degree of accuracy; he was able to tell people to the minute how old someone was without any assistance.

At the age of 10, his parents frustrated with his behaviour and lashing out were hellbent on fixing their son. Reprimanding and making no allowances for his needs. They would have a ”normal” son. He was forced into social situations, time and time again he was sent to afterschool clubs, church groups, play areas. If it had other children there he was there. He was told to watch how everyone else behaved and copy them.

He couldn’t comprehend why his parents were upset, he didn’t want to be a nuisance to them so in spite of the conflict he felt inside of him, he did just as they said. He followed his friends, acted how they acted, spoke how they spoke and did what they did. He got married, joined the military and died during a minor skirmish

I. Racial Techniques/Abilities/Skills

I. Sealed Powers

» Zanpakutô Name: Osakabehime (Lady on the walls) 長壁姫

» Zanpakutô Spirit Appearance: Osakabehime appears as a slender female, in an elegantly decadent 12 layer kimono. Each layer a different colour, the innermost being red and the outer layer, being white. Each layer is decorated in with higanbana insignias with the outer one being a striking shade of crimson.

Long flowing black hair drapes her head and flows behind her reaching below her waist. Her features are constantly obscured by a ghostly shadow, no matter the angle or how close it is viewed.

» Inner World: An edo period castle sat upon a lonely hill, sprawling mist covering a forest forever just out of view. Every room and courtyard in the castle is barren nothing in it, except the uppermost floor of the keep. This is where the lady of the castle resides, an opulent tea room with red spider lilies in a vase kept on the table. To the back of the room calligraphy, masterful calligraphy hung on the wall two obscured from view but the smallest one hung on the left with a single candle stood below illuminating the release command of Osakabehime.

» Zanpakutô Appearance: Osakabehime, looks almost entirely plain at first glance, a black saya and red tsuka-ito. The tsuba has a plain iron look to it, finely etched into it is the same higanbana design as on the Osakabehime’s kimono. The blade is 70cm in length and the hilt a further 25cm.

» Sealed Zanpakutô Power: In it’s sealed state Osakabehime, releases a gentle aroma, similar to fresh cut grass. Those affected by the aroma can be made to forget the past 1 minute.This is less effective in larger spaces or wide open spaces where the aroma takes longer to propagate. This skill targets everyone within a 20m radius at once.

I. Shikai

» Shikai Release Phrase: Look upon yourself, Oasakabehime.

» Shikai Release Action: [Does your Shinigami do any physical action to release their Shikai? Feel free to remove this.]

» Shikai Appearance: [What does your Shinigami look like when released?]

» Shikai Abilities: [What abilities does your Shinigami gain when releasing?]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Itō Kondō (W.I.P) Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Itō Kondō (W.I.P) Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Itō Kondō (W.I.P) Empty Re: Itō Kondō (W.I.P)

Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:54 am
[mod]Left site, Archiving[/mod]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum