Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Awoo!  Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Awoo!  Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Awoo!  Empty Awoo!

Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:05 pm

ULV AUBER| INFERNO VIZARD QUEEN

Dying was no excuse to be unsocial, though Calypso and Inami's invasions, Demonica's date and Algos' impregnation would probably be a better excuse. Her house was still leaking from the last one, she needed to repair the damage she did with her unbridled flame there. Though good news, that toped her up her energy something awesome.
'Great, so you can stay alive having vigorous sex? Why do I feel you are going to use this as an excuse?' Hvit put in.
"I don't need an excuse, darlin. I can have vigerous sex when I so desire for the sake of it. Though I don't think many outside Algos can handle being in my bed like that" Ulv replied, finishing the touch up of makeup. It was time for the Queen to meet her subjects. From there, she threw on her dress and would appear inside Arianda's house in a blaze of fire.

It was a neat trick. Using a sympathetic reiatsu link to shunt herself to another point in space. The problem being it only worked within her Harbour, and required too much concentration and focus to be of any use in combat.
"So. You going to tell me what spell you put on Arianda, or am I going to have to pull that knowledge from you via the bedroom?" Ulv would ask, looking at Arianda's new object of obsession. She had made sure she was there before popping in, as teleporting somewhere someone wasn't mde you look like a prat.

GENTLE ROYALTY | END POST

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Awoo!  Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Awoo!  Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Awoo!  Empty Re: Awoo!

Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:14 pm

KITARUNE ASTILLON

多くの戦いのヒーロー
Awoo!  6EdIfMt

Song: Nature's Crescendo - Artist: Stardew Valley

Kitarune, whenever she wasn't out with Arianda or just exploring Minatumi, mostly spent her free time in her room, reading through her tomes, thinking of how to make new ones, or just reading in general. Whatever passed the time, really. But, all of that was swiftly interrupted by the colossal spiritual presence that exploded into being in Arianda's home.

The sudden arrival of such a presence earned a loud squeak from the mage as she lost her concentration on her levitating book, causing it to fall in her lap as she instinctively summoned her Zanpakuto, a large polearm, while subconsciously readying a spell to use in the off-chance that she needed to defend herself. Very slowly, she crept off the bed, her book hovering behind her, shut, as she slowly approached the bedroom door.

Opening it and peeking out, the purple-haired mage stuck her head out, eyes wide with fear as she kept herself ready to throw the door open and hurl out a spell.

"W-What?! What 'spell'? What are you talking about? How did you even get here, and so damn quick!? Who are you!?"

Coding BY: [THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:36 pm

Ulv would give the cute little thing a smile. It was suddenly very warm inside, the woman seemed to fill the whole room at once, and there was a disturbing instinctive feel that the woman wasn't even remotely focusing on Kita. Seeming to be the single most intimidating thing ever to walk the earths, such a terrifying beast should make anyone feel deeply apprehensive if not terrified for their continued existence. But, instead all that power and all that presence was just comforting, like a warm blanket on a winter's night. A gentle promise the sun was coming up in the morning.

"Me? Well, I am an Intruder. So I would say I got in, trough da window~" Ulv cracked a smile at the terrible pun and then took a breath. Girl was scared, which was fine. Ulv would extend and offer to ease such fears, but offers could only ever be accepted by the heart.

"As for the spell, I am talking about Arianda. She was so perpetually horny you'd think she was the Danava of Sex. She'd plow every woman who came near her, I could barely sit down without her using her body manipulation to pop a boner in some unsubtle exclamation of interest. Then you arrive and suddenly she's all miss pure and chaste. Nobody pulls a 180 that fast and have it be natural. Hence spell"

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:37 pm

KITARUNE ASTILLON

多くの戦いのヒーロー
Awoo!  6EdIfMt

Despite the warmth that suddenly filled the room, Kitarune still didn't budge. There was comfort, but it still didn't solve everything. She kept her spell and weapon at the ready, slowly backing away from the door and opening it up, revealing the mage's rather petite true form, but her eyes still showed fire and ferocity, ready for whatever might happen. Though, her fear and determination were briefly wavered by what was either a terrible pun, or an lame excuse for an explanation.

"No shit you're an intruder. You barge into where I'm staying out of nowhere, literally, and come thinking I'm some kind of Kyonshi for sex!"

Kitarune rolled her eyes as she continued, though her attention was quickly gained from one word: Danava. The term sounded vaguely familiar, but never to describe something like a concept. More curious than irritated at this point, Kitarune slowly lowered her guard, her brow rising as she lowered her naginata to the side, though her frown quickly returned.

"That's definitely an exaggeration...I might be a mage, but I don't do stuff like that with my spells!"

It still bothered her, that word 'Danava'. Why did it sound familiar? Was it in one of the books she'd read? Why was it being used to describe a concept like that? Dismissing her naginata and slowly dispersing the energy built up for a Kido spell, Kitarune slowly took a step forward, keeping her jacket firmly wrapped around her.

"What even is a Danava, anyways?"

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:12 am

"No, you aren't a sex vampire - those are called Sueki, by the way. I know that much from the smell" Ulv replied. When you hung around Japanese gods in Wulin, you tended to pick up the language.

She was sincere with her words. Had nothing to do with Arianda's deranged, psychopathic change in personality. Ah, well. Guess it was another route to take after all. But then she could just be feeling super disjointed after the whole Algos thing. Anything was possible with that one.
"A Danava is a special kind of Demon that embodies a concept. It's a very broad thing, I've seen Danavas of Chaos, Fire, Dreams and Nightmares, Hand to Hand Combat, Wrath...it's pretty interesting to see"

She'd then step forward and give a smile at her letting her Naginata just, poof like that. The glittering golden eyes seemed to be way too intrusive for just eyes, which added a unnerving bent to the smile.
"Nice Zanpaktou, by the way. Ours is less flash" in a quick burst of fire, there would be a short Wakizashi in Ulv's hand, flicked over and about some in a flourishing play.

"Pretty small, and also never gets used. Mirja was not very good at swordsmanship through some mental trauma. I can use if it I want but often I just prefer my own hands" she'd shrug and let the blade vanish. "Though dematerlising it like that shows a great amount of control. Possibly attended or nearly attained your Bankai. Plus your Demon half won't get you any trouble up there. There was a Half Demon Captain while back before he got fired for aggressively moping or something. I dunno, never asked"

Now comfortable - Ulv got comfortable easy - she settled into the manner of whittering a person's ear off for her own fun.

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:26 pm

KITARUNE ASTILLON

多くの戦いのヒーロー
Awoo!  6EdIfMt

...There were actual sex vampires? Gross, no matter what they were called. The mage physically cringed at the idea of it, and while the stranger might have been exaggerating or just oversimplifying things, it still wasn't a pleasant thought. But the explanation of what Danavas were -- now knowing they were a type of demon, lessened the blow. They sounded interesting, being able to embody a concept like that and create their powers based around that.

Though the mage's face quickly turned a light shade of red at the compliment to her Zanpakuto, and she instinctively summoned it again, holding it close to herself as her gaze turned to the floor, glancing up to see Ulv's Zanpakuto -- somewhat surprised to see it so small.

"Well...a magician's never supposed to reveal her secrets, but it's not really all that special. I'm just storing it in my Inner World, it's not really that hard to do, but all I have is a little bit of stuff from my Shikai. I figured out how to do it after spending so much time on Kido."

Dismissing the weapon to her Inner World again, there was something else that she said that caught her attention, and her expression turned into a scowl: the mention of her brother and the prod, albeit small, still irked her as she folded her arms over her chest. She wasn't all too concerned about how she knew about her being half-Demon, it wasn't something she really kept a secret. It was part of who she was, and that was that. But, she knew exactly who Ulv was talking about.

"You mean my older brother."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:38 pm

"It actually an exceptional thing to do. It's rarely exhibited by anyone under a Captain, and even some Captains can't or don't do it" Ulv replied, leaning gently against a wall of air and looking at the girl. She was pretty interesting, could see why Arianda wanted her. Not, why Arianda had gone full 180 in such a short amount of time though.

And then, hearing that she was Henrex's sister, there was a stillness. An unnatural stillness as if everything had been brought to a violent stop.
"Ohh?" She spoke, a gentle, airy and soft tone. "Henrex never mentioned having a sister before. Aside from the one he said he was forced to watch get stabbed and burn to death. Which isn't you because she's dead and family doesn't survive the soul cycle"

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:53 am

KITARUNE ASTILLON

多くの戦いのヒーロー
Awoo!  6EdIfMt

Kitarune rolled her eyes, only getting more irritated by the second as the mystery woman continued to prattle on about how it was apparently some exceptional thing that not even Gotei Captains could do -- as if she cared. She didn't care about any of that -- she just managed to do it after a while, and that was that. But, as the warmth in the room went cold, all sound and feeling in the room going quiet -- giving way to a horrifying stillness that sent a chill down her spine.

It reminded her of the Wastelands, the eerie nights that always seemed to keep her awake, no matter what happened. On instinct, she summoned her staff to her side again, gripping the handle of it tightly as her eyes never left Ulv, her gaze only relaxing as the woman started speaking, mentally thanking her for breaking that damned silence. But, her irritation came back as quick as it left, and her hand gripped at her staff even tighter.

How dare her. She had no right to tell her something like that -- that she wasn't Yuuto's sister. Not only was that just fundamentally wrong on every single possible level, but she had the audacity to say something like that to her face.

"Well, I guess I just so happen to have the same last name, similar physiology, similar racial DNA, and the same memories as him. That isn't coincidence. I'm pretty sure I'm his fucking sister. I might be dead, but, I'm right in front of you, and the Soul Cycle can kiss my ass. You're wrong -- very wrong."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:01 am

"Ahh. So I guess in these same last name, similar physiology, similar racial DNA and same memories, you have a reason why you left him alone in a foreign land with nobody to help him and everyone to hurt him for some twenty plus years"

So gentle of tone. So soft of smile, so warm of presence. It would take a moment to even register the whip crack of the words. It felt weird, that a burning flame of passion would be so still and so soft. It was, wrong.

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:52 pm

KITARUNE ASTILLON

多くの戦いのヒーロー
Awoo!  6EdIfMt

Wow. This woman really wanted to press every single possible button on her, didn't she? Kitarune could tell that she was a Vizard -- she had both Shinigami and Hollow in her, so how in the hell did she know so little about the Soul Cycle and the Soul Society as a whole? It didn't make sense. With another eye-roll, Kitarune left her staff to stand in place, crossing her arms over her chest.

"You really don't know how the Soul Cycle or the Soul Society works, do you? Families get separated all the time -- I was in the far reaches of the Rukongai for most of my time there, fending for myself because everyone in that district wanted me dead."

Her hands slowly started to reach for her arms, her gaze turning to the floor as tears started to leak from her eyes and her voice started to raise.

"If I even knew he was alive, or how to find him, I would have gone to him in a fucking heartbeat! But I didn't! I missed him so badly, but I didn't know he had gotten another chance to live like me, I didn't know where he was, and I didn't have a way out of the Soul Society!"

Grabbing her staff, her eyes turned back to Ulv as she used her free hand to wipe her eyes, pointing her staff at the woman.

"So, don't you dare try and accuse me of purposefully abandoning my brother, when I wish I could have been there to help him and give him the help he needed! But I couldn't, and I hate that I couldn't!"

Taking a few deep breaths, Kitarune slowly lowered her staff, wiping her eyes again as she turned around, walking back into her room and sitting down on her bed, crossing her legs over one another as she glared daggers at the woman in the doorway.

"If you're done insulting me and done trying to get into my head or whatever, is there an actual reason as to why you're here, aside from just being a massive sociopathic bitch?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum