Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
To Protect What Matters Most [Private: Arianda/Ulv] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999To Protect What Matters Most [Private: Arianda/Ulv] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

To Protect What Matters Most [Private: Arianda/Ulv] Empty To Protect What Matters Most [Private: Arianda/Ulv]

Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:19 pm

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: N/A

It had been at least a month, maybe more, it was hard to tell for Ari, since Arianda had come to Ulv with a request; to teach her what she had offered to teach her so long ago. Back then, she didn't wish to lose powers she was over attached to; now, there was no reason to hold back because of powers that were only keeping her attached to a past that had hurt herself and Amphilogiai. Indeed, Arianda found herself missing her old powers from time to time; however, they were fleeting feelings. Feelings that she threw out the window as soon as they came to her. She did not need those powers anymore, she would grow better; create new powers of her own. She didn't need Death's Energy or dominion over Conflict; she had herself, she had her daughters, Henrex, and she especially had Kita. However, today's topic was not Ari's darling girlfriend.

In the time Ulv had told Ari to relax, that is what she had done; relaxation with occasional minor bouts of training. The demon had even started to run around the island every morning. She didn't need to engage in physical activity to stay fit, but it gave her a satisfaction that helped Ari move past what she had lost. Doing nothing at this point, after what had happened, would probably drive Ari nuts anyways. However, after all this time, surely Ulv wouldn't reject Ari again; then again, she was basically an enigma with a woman's body. Arianda simply shrugged to herself as such thoughts accompanied her down the way towards Ulv's house; which she had to stop and stare at for a few moments.

It didn't have new decoration, or new pain; it simply looked like it had been partially melted. Arianda could not help but stare at the abode before she finally crossed the remaining distance between herself and Ulv's own house; quickening her pace. Indeed, Arianda did want answers; but she was still more apprehensive for what Ulv didn't wish to teach her a month ago. Which was why, with a few heavy knocks on the door, Arianda announced her presence to Ulv; if such a thing was even necessary. Knowing Ulv, she probably already knew Ari was here. Which was why, without much noise or comment on the hecked house, Arianda simply waited for Ulv to answer the door; or for the door to magically swing open. Either of the two could easily happen.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
To Protect What Matters Most [Private: Arianda/Ulv] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999To Protect What Matters Most [Private: Arianda/Ulv] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

To Protect What Matters Most [Private: Arianda/Ulv] Empty Re: To Protect What Matters Most [Private: Arianda/Ulv]

Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:05 am

ULV AUBER| INFERNO VIZARD QUEEN

"So glad it was Algos. Kind of kills the mood for your partner to spontaneously combust in the middle. And Rakki wonders why I never did anything with her. 'Hey darling, why don't you come over and I'll set you on fire'" Ulv was grumbling to herself as she was looking about the place. Trying to gauge the damage, which was a lot. She wasn't living here any time soon. Nobody was, outside of squatters. When Arianda knocked on the door, it just sort of swung off it's hinge and fell to the floor with a thump.

"Ya come for some running tips? Because you look like a penguin with it's arse on fire every morning" Ulv called out to Ari, turning to give her a smile. Unlike last time, she seemed shining, radiant, healthy. Like the sickness of previous had been thrown off.

GENTLE ROYALTY | END POST

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
To Protect What Matters Most [Private: Arianda/Ulv] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999To Protect What Matters Most [Private: Arianda/Ulv] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

To Protect What Matters Most [Private: Arianda/Ulv] Empty Re: To Protect What Matters Most [Private: Arianda/Ulv]

Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:20 pm

Well then, to say the least, Arianda had expected the door to swing in, not fall off with a rather beautiful crash; completely off it's hinges, or apparently hinge. She blinked at Ulv and then let out an exasperated sigh followed by a chuckle.

"Ulv, please don't mistake me with the woman who actually is running like a penguin in the morning; I'm perfectly fine. I may not be a master, but I know how to run like a competent person. Besides, I'm sure we both know what I'm here for, if it isn't clear..."

Arianda walked further into Ulv's house, noticing the sheer destruction she couldn't help but wonder what the actual hell Ulv did in here; or at least what had happened. However, Arianda cast her gaze to Ulv, her mind to the task at hand. It had been a while, and Ari indeed was doing better than previously; the past desperation because of Algos was gone. She smiled at Ulv, humming softly.

"I'm here to once more ask you to teach me to use Tulpa, Ulv. Please. And uh, unless you don't want to talk about it; what the actual fuck happened to your house?"

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
To Protect What Matters Most [Private: Arianda/Ulv] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999To Protect What Matters Most [Private: Arianda/Ulv] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:33 am

"Yep, I know exactly what you are here for. Sex! Wait, no, you've done that psychothic one eighty thing and now are a nun. I really worry for your mental health, darling. Your stress kind of stratosphered and then you do something so rash and unsupported by your general emotional state. Makes a girl worry you had a psychotic break and are clinging to this new part of your life as a rock in the storm rather than something you actually feel. And before you say you do actually feel it blah blah, that's exactly what someone who had a psychotic break would say"

She'd finish shuffling through the ruins of her house, and then looked to Arianda with a cheeky grin.
"I had sex. Apparently when you are a being of ultimate blazing passion and you exert that over a continued period of passionate intercourse, you melt the building that could survive a tanker being thrown at it. Who knew? Still, yes, Tulpa. Come, sit" Ulv would gesture to the floor and sit down, with a big grin.

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:51 am

Ulv always had such a way with words. Upon speaking of her 180 with Kita, and how she was a nun now who absolutely abhorred sex, the demon couldn't help but roll her eyes while grinning. Indeed, Arianda could spend extra time telling Ulv that she was behaving herself for Kita's sake because the first time they met, Arianda was literally thrown into a building because she was being dumb. Despite what Ulv was saying, the demon simply chuckled at what Ulv said; smiling at Ulv once again. In truth, she didn't need to explain why she was doing this to Ulv. She could, but some part of Ari had a feeling Ulv may not be invested in the why; just whether Ari was okay or not.

"Don't worry, Ulv. I didn't have a Psychotic Break. Let's just say I'm trying to behave myself for once, hm~?"

Arianda smiled pleasantly, because that statement was largely true. She was trying to behave herself, even if she hadn't had sex in a good span of time; she didn't care. She wasn't going to hurt Kita nor Henrex; even if temptation itself tried to get Ari to do so. But, again, she truly did not need to get Ulv to understand the why; just that Ari was, indeed, fine.

"You had... sex...? Ulv, when I fucked Mana and conceived Caly; there wasn't THIS much destruction. Sure, some buildings got completely leveled in the after math, but, not like this. Just more... surprising, I suppose!"

Arianda shrugged, having never talked about such an event so casually; the darling daughter who she needed to reconnect with, and the woman who Ari had once loved with all her heart. Simply put, Arianda was glad Mana had become a better person; and was proud of her daughter for causing such a change. However, she simply pushed such rush of emotion aside before taking a seat on the floor across from Ulv.

"So uh... How does Tulpa work? I know it has something to do with the flame, but aside from that; no idea."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:04 am

"What did I just say? Does nobody listen to me? Do they just hear a noise in the vague general direction of speaking and then go off anyway? Is that why everyone has ignored my advice and gone and done the single thing I told them not to do?" Ulv asked, a passionate rant about the state of the world, as usual. She was that kind of woman.

"Also. Not to sound big headed or anything, but Ari, at your absolute peak you were about twelve, to fifteen times weaker than me. My full power does a slight bit more damage than your full power. But back on topic. The Tulpa as a concept has nothing to do with the flame. Mirja made it some four years ago, long before the flame was ever a thing. It's a mental construct of your deep thoughts and emotions. Hence why I make a terrifying giant wolf"

She'd point to the creature that had appeared out of thin air, a terrifyingly giant wolf that just radiated an absolute need to shred everything in the vicinity then go to a new vicinity and repeat. "The first part is to find your deepest, most powerful memory. And I will headbutt you if you only take a minute to do this. Because I didn't say happiest, I didn't say easiest to remember. I said the deepest. It can be a fear so intrinsic to your very being it will follow you through rebirth. Or if you are Henrex it's just a sword. Guy was...a guy, you know?"

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:14 pm

"I'm sorry, what was that? I was busy thinking about how to be a good nun~"

Arianda stuck her tongue out at Ulv playfully. She heard everything that the woman said, her whole passionate rant about how nobody listens to her; and Ari figured she would be a little coy and play with Ulv a bit. However, the rest of the time Ulv spoke, she was attentive; even if she was relatively confused. The Resolve Flame was entirely separate from Tulpa; which was an easy concept to understand. However, the next part was a little difficult for Ari. It wasn't hard to understand, but to execute.

The fact was that Arianda did not know what memories could be powerful enough for a Tulpa; especially when she had recently come to terms with some of her most traumatizing memories. Such things wouldn't follow her through rebirth, whatever that meant for a demon, at least not in the same way she had experienced them. They would simply be terrible memories of a time where her life was quite low. Even if they could be strong, it wasn't what Arianda wanted to focus on. Frankly speaking, Ari did believe the memories lost all their power the moment Mana had made amends for the things she had done; something Ari never would have expected. In other words, the demon believed she had to dig deeper; even into the memories that had long since grown clouded.

After Ulv had finished speaking, with Ari silently ignoring the comment about Henrex, she closed her eyes and started delving through her mind and memories; with a bit of Amphilogiai's help. Ari's mind and being had basically been Amphy's home for the longest time, so much so that she knew it pretty well; sometimes better than Ari did. So they searched, delving deeper into Arianda's mind for who knows how long; until, eventually, they reached the parts of Ari's memories that had grown foggy in the 300 years she had lived. She clearly remembered her 150 years of wandering on Earth, and a little bit of training with her scissors and some other things; but she can't remember her parents, what happened to them, or even what happened to Ari herself. However, as Amphy started to sort through the clouds that fogged Ari's past, it started to clear; revealing events Ari truly believed she never knew.

Arianda saw two women above her, one was holding her, the other was looking down at her; and she felt as if she was so small... a baby, perhaps? Whatever it was, Arianda could barely make out the defined forms of her parents faces; and then, the memory shifted and blazed through before she again saw her parents. They had been the ones who gave her the scissors, and from a relatively young age since Ari had grown, physically, relatively quickly; despite being so young. However, when Ari tried to focus on her parents, the memory shifted again; and then Ari saw something that caused her blood to run cold. She was being dragged away by demons, who had apparently abducted her to serve as some form of weapon; and her parents, who were injured and battered to near death, were only yelling for her and cursing the ones who had taken her; unable to move due to the fierce injuries that had left their energy low due to copious amounts of regeneration. Now, of all times, was when Arianda could see their faces clear as day; the faces of her two mothers, staring at the child they may never see again. One had horns, a pale complexion, long hair, and a broken sword lay in the ground. The other was dark skinned, hair white as snow, red eyes like Ari's own had once been, as well as a few small wyverns or dragons that looked less injured, but clearly out of the fight, that lay cradled in her arms. Unable to do anything as Arianda was dragged through a portal by the two demons; paralyzed with fear at the thought of never seeing her own parents ever again.

With a resounding crack, Arianda had fell backward out of her sitting position; her head colliding with the hard floor rather roughly. She blinked up at the ceiling, tears running free of her eyes as she didn't have anything to say as her injured head healed in mere moments; only the smallest of traces that Ari had hit her head on the floor remained, which was a tiny drop of the demon's blood. She swallowed softly, wiping her eyes to sit up and look at Ulv, feeling a bit sheepishly for reacting so strongly to something.

"Would uh... Would a almost forgotten memory about getting abducted as a child and stolen from my parents suffice...?"

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:49 pm

Arianda was off searching her soul, so Ulv turned inward herself and called out Fenrir. Fury Gunk was what made this guy. Though her Resolve Tulpa was different, she liked this guy. He was close to her heart and really embodies Iko, her little zanpaktou shard from way back when Mirja needed her. And Arianda fucked their relationship to high heavens with one brash and thoughtless action.

"Heya boy~" She'd pat the wolf's head. Sure, the wolf was here, but that didn't mean she couldn't pat it's head and show that she loved it. Until the very last moment. And then Ari returned and Ulv dismissed Fenrir because he wasn't party material.

"Depends. How did you feel about the parents you were snatched from, how did you feel about who snatched you, how do you feel. The memory itself is not all that important, it's how the memory makes you feel"

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:23 pm

Arianda let out a shaky sigh, her hands trembling some as Ulv asked her questions. It was undeniable how she felt about her parents; the feelings she had remembered were complete love for her two mothers. It made her wonder why, how, she could have forgotten them; especially if they were such great parents for Ari to feel the want to protect her own family so much she stopped the people who were fighting her parents to get Ari that she forced them to let her parents live in exchange for her. The sudden remembering of something so utterly powerful made the demon want to curl up right on the spot; however, she did no such thing. She rubbed her eyes gently, popped her knuckles, and then stared straight at Ulv.

"A myriad of emotions... Love for my parents. Anger, hate, and complete utter desire to destroy those who took me; and the urge to protect my moms... I-I basically gave myself up so they wouldn't die..."

Arianda tilted her head a bit, contemplating a few things before she giggled softly; shaking her head at the irony of everything. Mostly how her younger self was somehow better at protecting people, even if it was a single isolated incident, than Ari herself had been in recent memory. However, her small giggles soon ended and Arianda looked at Ulv solidly in the eyes, smiling at the woman warmly.

"I think it's enough, Ulv; I can't say I've had as strong of an emotional reaction to much else in recent memory. At least not in that magnitude... and it certainly fuels how I've been feeling as of late; the whole wanting to be able to protect those I care for and all. What do you think, Ulv...?"

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:31 am

"Then all that is left is for you to pick the emotion you want to use" Ulv told her, leaning back on the floor.

"Fury is a great emotion for offensive Tulpas, but other emotions can get other reactions. Depends what you mean by protect. It's all well and good to have a shield in front of people so they aren't harmed, but a shield will rarely stop the foe, only the foe's strikes. So it's your decision. Once you have how you felt about that emotion, you need to imagine a world of infinite distance inside your head. And in this world, you put the memory in centerpiece. And populate this world with everyone you ever want to know. Even if they are better versions of you"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum