Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
To Protect What Matters Most [Private: Arianda/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999To Protect What Matters Most [Private: Arianda/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

To Protect What Matters Most [Private: Arianda/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty Re: To Protect What Matters Most [Private: Arianda/Ulv]

Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:52 pm

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: N/A

Arianda hummed as she mulled over what Ulv said to her about Tulpas. A shield was indeed well and good, and Arianda had been thinking about having some extra form of defense; as good as her regeneration was, relying upon it alone to keep herself alive when dealing with large amounts of damage was foolish. However, she wanted more than to just be able to protect a small area or just a few people at a time; she wanted to be able to protect anything around her, especially those she cared about. Hell, being able to keep the area around her from getting damaged, like if she was protecting a certain area, would be great as well. Arianda hummed softly still as Ulv guided her through the process, or at least the first step, of gaining a Tulpa.

Emotion was easy, which one to pick was not quite as such; especially given Arianda had a myriad of emotions that could possibly match up. However, she wanted something strong; something that she could easily build up inside of herself. Anger wouldn't be hard, Ari used to be a ball of rage back before she met Mana; however, she didn't wish to rely upon such feelings. So, instead, Ari turned her mind towards those feelings she felt whenever she was protecting someone she cared for; loved ones, civilians, her daughter, Kita... If anything, the one emotion that Arianda could find pouring out whenever she thought of protecting people she cared for was love; pure, unabated affection. Arianda felt it was the best one to target at the moment. Afterwards, Arianda pushed onwards.

She focused on her inner self, imagining a vast world; which was an easy feat given her experience with at least two or three different worlds. However, it still took her time to gain enough focus to create that world. Afterwards, in the approximate "center" in her own personal infinite world, she placed that memory of saving her mothers by being taken by a pair of rather ruthless demons. In the moments that followed, the demon populated her own imaginary world with millions of beings; the people she wanted to know. Her mothers, whom she wished to know so desperately thanks to her cloudy memory, even people who may not exist or currently be alive; for all Ari knew, there could be a few versions of herself in this world. Versions of Arianda Vael that lived happy lives, with her spouse and children; or even ones whose lives weren't quite as peaceful, but still ended up reasonably well. She imagined and imagined until she could barely define the heads and bodies of those further away from her; all made up of people who she would ever want to know. Eventually, the demon let out a small breath, not letting go of that world as she spoke to Ulv once again.

"Okay, I think I got it... What next, Ulv?"

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
To Protect What Matters Most [Private: Arianda/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999To Protect What Matters Most [Private: Arianda/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

To Protect What Matters Most [Private: Arianda/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty Re: To Protect What Matters Most [Private: Arianda/Ulv]

Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:03 pm

ULV AUBER| INFERNO VIZARD QUEEN

"Now is just practice. Your Tulpa won't yet be really worth much, not something you can actively rely on. Like it or no, you relied so very heavily on your Demon magic and regeneration, so your mentality isn't up to scratch when it comes to manifesting a thought into the real world. That, you need to work on" Ulv would get out and stretch, rolling her arms and hips this way and that.

"Dealing with your mad aunt sister grandmother Algos would be a good way to start that. She needs the support of her family, and I don't think the harbour can survive her coming to visit me again. Not that I didn't enjoy it" She'd crack a broad grin and look about her busted house. It was well worth it, Algos was a lovely being.

GENTLE ROYALTY | END POST

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
To Protect What Matters Most [Private: Arianda/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999To Protect What Matters Most [Private: Arianda/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:43 pm

"I know that quite well, Ulv. It's something that was made quite aware to me when Algos visited Minatumi; and when I lost a certain set of powers~ Albeit, I think it is quite hard for a demon not to rely on the powers that come natural to them; sometimes, it's all we got."

A soft chuckle escaped Ari as she kept her eyes closed, knowing that practice was imperative. However, Arianda didn't believe the same that Ulv did about her mentality. Indeed, she may not be quite as mentally strong as others; however, she did have enough mental fortitude to have endured everything Mana had done to her, and then some, without going completely batshit insane. That had to amount to something. Of course, manifesting a thought into the real world on sheer willpower alone was easier said than done. However, Arianda stuck to that memory in the back of her mind, the one of her parents, to fuel it all.

It was a slow process. Arianda decided she would stick to what she was familiar with, first utilizing a tiny bit of her own energy to get the idea of manifesting a thought into the real world as a physical object stuck in her mind. After that small bit of experimentation, Arianda refocused herself upon solely manifesting that thought into the world. A shield. The size would matter depending on the situation. A shield to protect herself, a shield to protect others, maybe even more later on. As Arianda focused, a shape started to flicker and spark upon her left arm.

It was simple, really. It was indeed a shield, one that appeared to be made of crimson energy, albeit the shield had little definition as it sparked into life upon her left arm. However, it was clearly unstable; unrefined. The first attempt was never the best. However, while the shield remained present, Arianda opened her eyes and knocked on the manifested shield; creating a metallic ring. However, after the shield stopped singing, it soon faded and disappeared; causing Ari to sigh softly.

"It's a start... and I something I could certainly improve upon. Got any tips on how to improve...?"

Soon, what Ulv said while Ari was focusing finally clicked in her brain; and the demon blinked at least 20 times at Ulv when she looked about her basically destroyed house.

"... You boned Algos, didn't you?"

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
To Protect What Matters Most [Private: Arianda/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999To Protect What Matters Most [Private: Arianda/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:26 pm

"You know you just had to leave the area, right? Let Cyrus' command throw you out of the Harbour? It rejected the presence not the existence. Could have kept all your powers, if you kept your cool. And that is what I am referring to. You can't make decisions in the moment, it's all rash and reactive and honestly quite terrible for you. Rigid, and like steel. Great for resisting terrible trauma, terrible for everything else"

She'd then lounge on an air chair and give a smirk.
"You've got so much more than what being a Demon gives you. Think Mirja was born with a Tulpa, Tai Chi and world shattering martial arts? You've always had a lot more than you ever let yourself think. Just took the easiest route you could, and now it's biting you in the ass"

Ulv would look on and see her summon a shield for a bit, before it flickered out. Steiner would be a great person to go to for that. Though, the more current situation was more pressing.
"But yea, boned Algos. It all started when I went to see her after Minatumi. Fortune grace you that you've never seen it, but others have. Henrex, Sou, Abalia. A vicious monster exists just below the surface, waiting to pounce. My luck is that when it did, I had those that cared, there to catch me. Algos had no such thing.

So I related deeply to what she did to Calypso and Minatumi. Once we fall, it goes deeper and deeper by the second, nobody there to pull you back up...I went to make sure she and Ania were ok. They were. Then she came to see me, we chatted, then me and her made a pair of children together. Which, obviously includes boning"

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:58 pm

"Perhaps... However, I couldn't think clearly. Just because I am a demon of pain doesn't mean I am immune to it. Even if my decision was rash, and damaging, I think it was a better one than running again. I don't think running from my problems is exactly the best way to do things? Besides, it's better for me, and Amphy, that I don't have the Eris Seal anymore; nor DE."

Arianda inspected the area where the shield was, gently taking hold of her arm as she attempted to solidify her state of mind; trying to make sure she can call upon that state at a moments notice. It was difficult, but Ari figured she could do it better in time.

"Indeed, and I know that now better than I did before. Even if I could have chosen the simple answer and ran away; I don't think I would have grown as I have. However, I still have more room to grow. Taking the easy route isn't something I want to do anymore."

Arianda slowly stood as Ulv reclined and relaxed on the air, the demon closing her eyes to focus again; summoning a Kita shield on her arm now. She was doing her best to maintain the shield longer than the smaller shield she had summoned before. She gained a relatively good amount of success before Ulv began to speak; which then the shield began to slowly fizzle and fade out. Arianda hummed softly as she considered ways to improve what she was doing; to get the shield to stick around longer than a few moments. However, her attention was partially brought away as Arianda summoned a smaller shield and did her best to keep that shield summoned while she was speaking to Ulv.

"Not sure how I feel about that, Ulv... Albeit, I am glad to know she has someone. Unfortunately, the Asthavon's aren't exactly the kinda family that nurture you. It makes sense, given how Mana is; however, I won't say it's a good thing."

Arianda let out a tiny sigh, refocusing herself a little to maintain the shield; afterwards, the demon blinked at what Ulv said next. Her shield flickered, but didn't fade; not yet.

"You and Algos... Had children? I'm glad Ania is okay, I check up on her when I can; but, still, you and Algos had children?"

The demon could only blink before chuckling softly letting the shield fade; relaxing a small bit and smiling at Ulv.

"Well then, congratulations I suppose. You're a mother now, eh? Well, I hope you'll be a good mother to them, Ulv. I know that's what I hope and try to be for Aki and Caly... Albeit it's hard to be Caly's mother most of the time; considering I wasn't able to be a mother figure. That's besides the point, however; I'm mostly just surprised you had children. Any plans for the future~?"

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:25 pm

"Running away from something hurting you is exactly what most people do. That's the core tenant of dodging. Standing there and taking the hit is for; A: Grandstanding B:Psychopaths C:Conked out Berserkers. Nowhere does it say you can't come back once the hurt is gone and clonk them one. That, is the core tenant of a counter attack" She'd shake her head softly, and then stand and gesture with her hand for Arianda to follow her.

She'd head into a room in the back knocking lightly and then entering. Dark curtains made the room dim and nearly hide a man by the door. He was asleep, though there was something primal and deeply unnerving about him, even still and slumbering as he was.

"Shush, she's sleeping right now. Finally. Vibrant and energetic just like her mother~"

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:38 pm

"Even so, I'd prefer not to run from my problems. And besides, who says I could have outrun what had already been done? However, that is simply the past; I won't dwell in what was or what could have been."

Arianda spoke plainly, and in quite an even tone, as she set herself to once again manifesting her shield; mostly attempting to practice now while she was with Ulv so Ulv could possibly help. If needed. Albeit, she wouldn't deny Ulv was wrong. Had Ari been thinking straighter than 'op, ima die' then maybe she may have thought of running away. However, Arianda felt like she wouldn't have come to such a conclusion or been able to get away fast enough; at least not with all that pain racking her being. Regardless, the demon simply focused on creating that shield of hers. She was able to manifest it easily enough; but the whole, keeping it present for long periods of time thing was far easier said than done.

Eventually, Ulv had gestured for Ari to follow. The demon blinked, letting her Tulpa fade before she followed the woman through the house; or at least more like partially ruined house. She followed Ulv through the door, and spotted the man who slept in the shadows; whatever, or whoever, he was caused the hair on the back of Ari's neck to stand up. It was an odd feeling, but if Ulv wasn't worried... maybe Ari shouldn't be. For now at least. That could change. However, the demon hummed softly, staying quiet as she looked upon the child Ulv was talking about. It was odd, really. She remembered how Mirja, part of whom was part of Ulv, couldn't have children due to her body; and then here was Ulv, who certainly could. It caused an odd feeling to swim around the demon's being. She couldn't help but wonder, because she never asked, how Mirja might feel about having a child... But, eventually, she tore herself away from her own thoughts and looked back towards Ulv.

"She's quite adorable, Ulv~ But, you said a pair of children, right...? Where's the other child, Ulv?"

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:19 pm

"She's with Algos. I gave birth to this one, and Algos gave birth to the other one. She'll have both soon enough, to be sure. But right now, I am giving this one a little taste of her other mother while she can" Ulv commented, smiling into the crib. It was a nice feeling, to have true maternity rather than just the feeling of maternity. Still, that wasn't something forever.

"Don't overuse your Tulpa, by the way. Given it's a mental construct, if you try force it too much you'll run out of mentality and collapse for a few hours. Not pretty, anyone could stick you in a cute suit and tight bondage for when you woke up"

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:27 pm

Arianda nodded in understanding when Ulv spoke about how Algos had the other child; because she was the one who gave birth to that said child. However, what Ulv said next troubled Arianda a little bit. WHy would she have absolutely no interaction with Ulv; why would that child never know Ulv as her mother. Ari's eyebrows knitted together in concern as she watched Ulv. However, the woman soon spoke of something that caused Ari to chuckle softly. Leave it to Ulv to say something like that. She playfully stuck her tongue out at Ulv.

"Something tells me you would absolutely love it if I just passed out right here; I'm afraid you'll have to be disappointed~"

The demon could only let out a small chuckle, and feel a little glad that Ulv warned her; even if the warning ended in quite a lewd fashion. No matter how alluring it could sound, Arianda didn't wish to bother with Ulv doing anything like that to her; especially given that Arianda had someone she was trying to be better for. Regardless of that the demon's mind was pulled back to the present and to a question she had yet to ask; thanks to Ulv distracting her.

"Ulv... I know you said Algos would have the other child eventually; but that didn't mean you couldn't visit them. Why can she only know you now, instead of for the rest of your life and hers...? What have you not told me, Ulv?"

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:36 pm

"Me and Ceal once planned to do that to you, you know. Get a suit that sealed your powers, pair a magnetic handcuffs, and make a day of playing with your helpless self. Didn't pan out, we couldn't get the suit. Or the handcuffs. So never got to do that" Ulv commented, smiling gently at the baby, sleeping so gently.

And then Arianda asked what she hadn't been told. It was kind of telling, how distant she was from the rest of her family if she hadn't been around Calypso or Algos or Inami or anyone of the Astavons that did know.
"Ehh, your loss of the Seal and subsequent psychotic breakdown causing a tremendous personality change on a dime was enough stress for you. Didn't want to add to it"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum