Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» To Drown In A Sweet Dream [Vanyel/Calypso]
To Protect What Matters Most [Private: Arianda/Ulv] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:33 pm by Henrex

» Home Remedies
To Protect What Matters Most [Private: Arianda/Ulv] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 12:47 pm by Hastur

» Hanako's Shikai
To Protect What Matters Most [Private: Arianda/Ulv] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:43 am by Shizuo

» Broken Fists, Staunch Defense (Elyss/Hanako)
To Protect What Matters Most [Private: Arianda/Ulv] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 10:08 am by Siegharty

» A Long, Dark Journey [Calypso Upgrade]
To Protect What Matters Most [Private: Arianda/Ulv] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 6:55 pm by Lillian

» Who Needs Sleep? [OPEN]
To Protect What Matters Most [Private: Arianda/Ulv] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 10:32 am by Slayer

» One Lump or Two
To Protect What Matters Most [Private: Arianda/Ulv] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 5:14 am by MWD

» MEA CULPA
To Protect What Matters Most [Private: Arianda/Ulv] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 6:11 pm by Guest

» A Dip Into The Nether [Calypso Solo]
To Protect What Matters Most [Private: Arianda/Ulv] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 10:05 pm by Lillian

» The Living Condition (Open)
To Protect What Matters Most [Private: Arianda/Ulv] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 8:32 pm by Hastur

Top posters
THEFROST
To Protect What Matters Most [Private: Arianda/Ulv] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTo Protect What Matters Most [Private: Arianda/Ulv] - Page 2 I_voting_barTo Protect What Matters Most [Private: Arianda/Ulv] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
To Protect What Matters Most [Private: Arianda/Ulv] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTo Protect What Matters Most [Private: Arianda/Ulv] - Page 2 I_voting_barTo Protect What Matters Most [Private: Arianda/Ulv] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2793 registered users
The newest registered user is Tasty-Programmer

Our users have posted a total of 138237 messages in 20639 subjects

To Protect What Matters Most [Private: Arianda/Ulv]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
darkfunnel
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
To Protect What Matters Most [Private: Arianda/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999To Protect What Matters Most [Private: Arianda/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

To Protect What Matters Most [Private: Arianda/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: To Protect What Matters Most [Private: Arianda/Ulv]   To Protect What Matters Most [Private: Arianda/Ulv] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 6:52 pm

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: N/A

Arianda hummed as she mulled over what Ulv said to her about Tulpas. A shield was indeed well and good, and Arianda had been thinking about having some extra form of defense; as good as her regeneration was, relying upon it alone to keep herself alive when dealing with large amounts of damage was foolish. However, she wanted more than to just be able to protect a small area or just a few people at a time; she wanted to be able to protect anything around her, especially those she cared about. Hell, being able to keep the area around her from getting damaged, like if she was protecting a certain area, would be great as well. Arianda hummed softly still as Ulv guided her through the process, or at least the first step, of gaining a Tulpa.

Emotion was easy, which one to pick was not quite as such; especially given Arianda had a myriad of emotions that could possibly match up. However, she wanted something strong; something that she could easily build up inside of herself. Anger wouldn't be hard, Ari used to be a ball of rage back before she met Mana; however, she didn't wish to rely upon such feelings. So, instead, Ari turned her mind towards those feelings she felt whenever she was protecting someone she cared for; loved ones, civilians, her daughter, Kita... If anything, the one emotion that Arianda could find pouring out whenever she thought of protecting people she cared for was love; pure, unabated affection. Arianda felt it was the best one to target at the moment. Afterwards, Arianda pushed onwards.

She focused on her inner self, imagining a vast world; which was an easy feat given her experience with at least two or three different worlds. However, it still took her time to gain enough focus to create that world. Afterwards, in the approximate "center" in her own personal infinite world, she placed that memory of saving her mothers by being taken by a pair of rather ruthless demons. In the moments that followed, the demon populated her own imaginary world with millions of beings; the people she wanted to know. Her mothers, whom she wished to know so desperately thanks to her cloudy memory, even people who may not exist or currently be alive; for all Ari knew, there could be a few versions of herself in this world. Versions of Arianda Vael that lived happy lives, with her spouse and children; or even ones whose lives weren't quite as peaceful, but still ended up reasonably well. She imagined and imagined until she could barely define the heads and bodies of those further away from her; all made up of people who she would ever want to know. Eventually, the demon let out a small breath, not letting go of that world as she spoke to Ulv once again.

"Okay, I think I got it... What next, Ulv?"

Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
To Protect What Matters Most [Private: Arianda/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999To Protect What Matters Most [Private: Arianda/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

To Protect What Matters Most [Private: Arianda/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: To Protect What Matters Most [Private: Arianda/Ulv]   To Protect What Matters Most [Private: Arianda/Ulv] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:03 pm

ULV AUBER| INFERNO VIZARD QUEEN

"Now is just practice. Your Tulpa won't yet be really worth much, not something you can actively rely on. Like it or no, you relied so very heavily on your Demon magic and regeneration, so your mentality isn't up to scratch when it comes to manifesting a thought into the real world. That, you need to work on" Ulv would get out and stretch, rolling her arms and hips this way and that.

"Dealing with your mad aunt sister grandmother Algos would be a good way to start that. She needs the support of her family, and I don't think the harbour can survive her coming to visit me again. Not that I didn't enjoy it" She'd crack a broad grin and look about her busted house. It was well worth it, Algos was a lovely being.

GENTLE ROYALTY | END POST

Back to top Go down

To Protect What Matters Most [Private: Arianda/Ulv]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Asia :: Minatumi Harbour :: Minatumi City-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD