Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Vegas died and so did my heart(Thara)
Making contact EmptyToday at 11:35 am by Yaksha

» It's a terrible life
Making contact EmptyToday at 9:24 am by Siegharty

» 40 Fathoms (Saera, Hanako)
Making contact EmptyToday at 8:17 am by Ame no ko

» The Depths Stir [EVENT SIGNUP THREAD]
Making contact EmptyYesterday at 11:22 pm by Hastur

» Beyond the Rapids
Making contact EmptyYesterday at 8:54 pm by MorpheusDavol

» New New Year, Newer Burst!
Making contact EmptyYesterday at 5:49 pm by MorpheusDavol

» the castle of sand and moonlight [Hanako/Magnolia]
Making contact EmptyYesterday at 5:19 am by Ame no ko

» Takehikio's new Zanpakuto (Done)
Making contact EmptyYesterday at 2:24 am by Shizuo

» Momo Hinamori [APPROVED, 1-3++]
Making contact EmptyYesterday at 2:22 am by Shizuo

» Creepy Trails
Making contact EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 9:00 pm by Hastur

Top posters
THEFROST
Making contact I_vote_lcapMaking contact I_voting_barMaking contact I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2802 registered users
The newest registered user is realJFK

Our users have posted a total of 138631 messages in 20694 subjects

Making contact

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
henTAI
Veteran Member
henTAI

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Making contact Left_bar_bleue0/0Making contact Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Making contact Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Making contact   Making contact EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 3:33 am

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to check in here, as I’ve been away for a long time again. I miss each and every one of you. I’m unfortunately locked out of my former Discord account because I lost access to the recovery email of the email associated with it. But that’s beside the point.

Maybe one day I’ll come back... I don’t know yet. I just couldn’t bring myself to put energy into something that I couldn’t fully put 100% effort into anymore — something that I loved to do, a lot.

Just know that I love you all, and I’ll be lurking here if I don’t make a new Discord account.

Love,
Tai.
Back to top Go down
henTAI
Veteran Member
henTAI

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Making contact Left_bar_bleue0/0Making contact Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Making contact Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Making contact   Making contact EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 3:39 am

I’m also a mum now, so there’s that.
Back to top Go down

Making contact
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: NEW GETTING STARTED :: Communication Board :: New Arrivals, Status Updates, and Leaves-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD