Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bobby Margot [APPROVED, 5-4, SUGIURA] Left_bar_bleue7380/100Bobby Margot [APPROVED, 5-4, SUGIURA] Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Bobby Margot [APPROVED, 5-4, SUGIURA] Empty Bobby Margot [APPROVED, 5-4, SUGIURA]

Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:58 pm
Bobby Margot [APPROVED, 5-4, SUGIURA] 8a931079

NPC Template

Name: Bobby Margot

Personality: Despite being somewhat stern in appearance, he is "just like a girl inside", as he often says. He is well-liked by female crew members for his good understanding of others. He's a gay man and has not-so secret feelings for Xaver. Tends to constantly criticize Vizard Corps and Gotei 13 actions on a regular basis. Apparently very feminine, calm and soft-spoken during peace time. He will become quite serious, daring and aggressive during combat.

Appearance
Bobby Margot [APPROVED, 5-4, SUGIURA] B2eebed9
Bobby Margot [APPROVED, 5-4, SUGIURA] Acf7ff42
Bobby Margot [APPROVED, 5-4, SUGIURA] 9c2cd60e
Bobby Margot [APPROVED, 5-4, SUGIURA] 77bf4360

Tier: 5-4
If Applicable, Position: Helmsman of the Impetus
What Race: Sugiura

Brief History: He was a hair stylist, as well as a make-up artist, somewhere in the past. However, most of that is lost to the ages. For a while, he flew military fortresses for the United Nations. He was an expetional helmsman. After a mission to the middle east, he was approached by a man with red hair and was asked to pilot a new type of fortress that was larger than any other fortress to date. He accepted and was sent to the Impetus as the helmsman. Within a year, he had the controls memorized completely. He knows all of the secrets of the Impetus and how it runs, as a helmsman is supposed to.

Associated Character: Xaver; Tatiana von Zarkonheinz

Basic Powers:
The only real power of Bobby is his high level of piloting skills. He has the ability to fly a multi-mile-long fortress like a high-speed fighter. He can make the Impetus do barrel rolls, Immelman Turns, loops, corkscrews, anything. He can even parrell park with it. How's THAT for piloting skills?

Last edited by Tsubine on Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

Tsubine's Character List
Silim
Silim
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bobby Margot [APPROVED, 5-4, SUGIURA] Left_bar_bleue0/0Bobby Margot [APPROVED, 5-4, SUGIURA] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Bobby Margot [APPROVED, 5-4, SUGIURA] Empty Re: Bobby Margot [APPROVED, 5-4, SUGIURA]

Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:04 pm
Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X] (omit thanks to NPC status)
  • History is of appropriate length [X] (omit thanks to NPC status)
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Comments/Notes: FUCKIN APPROVED! NOW STOP THE MUSIC, PLEASE!
Tier: 5-4

Bobby Margot [APPROVED, 5-4, SUGIURA] 1zz6irn
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bobby Margot [APPROVED, 5-4, SUGIURA] Left_bar_bleue0/0Bobby Margot [APPROVED, 5-4, SUGIURA] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Bobby Margot [APPROVED, 5-4, SUGIURA] Empty Re: Bobby Margot [APPROVED, 5-4, SUGIURA]

Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:40 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bobby Margot [APPROVED, 5-4, SUGIURA] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Bobby Margot [APPROVED, 5-4, SUGIURA] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:23 pm
Re-active and re-approved. Same tier.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bobby Margot [APPROVED, 5-4, SUGIURA] Left_bar_bleue7380/100Bobby Margot [APPROVED, 5-4, SUGIURA] Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:30 pm
Unarchived upon re-approval.

Tsubine's Character List
Anonymous

Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:05 pm
Bobby Margot [APPROVED, 5-4, SUGIURA] F2259124702001ffc8512c89e467235a

Cleaning this out! Feel free to pm me to move it back!
Don't worry this isn't deleted! Your app is now in archives!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum