Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Absentee
Absentee
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lord of Nightmares - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue101000/99999999Lord of Nightmares - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (101000/99999999)
Tiers:

Lord of Nightmares - Page 2 Empty Re: Lord of Nightmares

Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:02 am

Lord of Nightmares - Page 2 Fbx9CTX

Claire

Artist: Nujabes/Idst - Song: BattleCry - Word Count: N/A

Claire observed the way that Cresimir carried himself, and was rather impressed. Although he had, evidently, few servants to look after his affairs, he was still confident to the utmost. The smell of blood filled her nostrils, which would by most accounts be disturbing, but to her it was altogether orgasmic.

"So, you live... like this? Well, I can't say I'm surprised, even if I was expecting more. I mean, look at you. You should have a much more... vibrant domicile. I mean, it's only natural."

She took a moment to look around the dreary interior of the castle that they had just entered, before she spoke once more.

"The meals ought to come soon, you say? Well, I certainly do hope that you speak the truth. Otherwise I might just become... famished."

She listened to him speak for a moment more, before he responded. Everything was going as she had wanted it to so far. She had little to say at the moment, besides,

"Your predecessor? Well they shouldn't still be alive, should they? Unless? Oh my, now you've really caught my interest. Show me immediately. I don't know how much longer I can wait."

As she said this, she winked, however subtle it may have been. In truth, she wasn't lying. She was indeed incredibly curious as to what was going on here, and she thought she had an idea already. An idea that made her simmer with anticipation.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lord of Nightmares - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Lord of Nightmares - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:58 am
Lord of Nightmares - Page 2 P9M9PIL

CRESIMIR

"Aha, yes indeed, my dear sweet predecessor. This dreary little place really was so much worse in the days before my arrival, you know. So unfathomably dull, so so so abysmally boring. The queen really even thought I ought simply roll over and let her rule when I'd beaten a few too many of her pups. The nerve!"

Cresimir simply laughed at the memory, and started right along down the halls of the manor. If he'd even heard the degree of interest in her voice, or if he'd even noted the wink she gave him, there was certainly no indication. He was far too caught up in his own thoughts, in the heat of whatever moment he happened to be replaying in his mind at present.

"But, yes, of course, there will be a meal in time. The food must be treated as something to be savored! In due time, in due time."

Up the stairs, down the stairs, through the halls in seemingly whichever manner he so pleased. Cresimir led the Sueki Queen through his home in seemingly whichever way struck his fancy, and though by all accounts his efforts seemed to border on the random, never once did he bring her through the same place twice. Perhaps he was merely playing a game with himself?

END POST | KING OF NIGHTMARES

Absentee
Absentee
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lord of Nightmares - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue101000/99999999Lord of Nightmares - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (101000/99999999)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:41 pm

Lord of Nightmares - Page 2 Fbx9CTX

Claire

Artist: Nujabes/Idst - Song: BattleCry - Word Count: N/A

Although she was still interested in what the Sueki King had to show her, Claire was beginning to wonder what he had in store for her. It had been quite a while, and yet nothing had been revealed, nothing had come to light, and nothing was any clearer than it had been at the start. Still, Claire was content to observe, and to see where she would be led, although that wasn't generally the case. By nature, she was the one who lead, but in this scenario, in this environment, she was perfectly content to see how the situation unfolded. After all, she was in the kingdom of another.

She followed him through the winding path that he created, all the while wondering what exactly was going through the mind of the man she was following. It was quite difficult to ascertain, as he was quite obviously unhinged. He was unhinged in a useful way, however. Something that she could... well not necessarily harness, but at least she could aim him in a useful direction. Hopefully.

"Wow, this is an awfully big... and dusty place you've got here. Do you get many visitors?"

Sarcasm, of course. She felt she had quite a good idea of what would happen to anyone else who happened to stumble upon the domain of this Lord of Nightmares.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum