Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Mad Time Capsule [Valentine, Chifuyu] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1The Mad Time Capsule [Valentine, Chifuyu] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

The Mad Time Capsule [Valentine, Chifuyu] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Mad Time Capsule [Valentine, Chifuyu]

Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:09 am
The Mad Time Capsule [Valentine, Chifuyu] - Page 3 KZ67BHH

VALENTINE R. CARTER

Valentine was all too glad to return the kiss, Aria's reaction admittedly making it all the better an experience. It was simply far too entertaining.

"I'm quite sorry, Aria. One day I'm sure you'll find a prince of your own to fill your heart with these simple joys."

Of course, he couldn't know for certain whether or not that was true. In fact, he had a fleeting suspicion that it might not have ever been terribly conducive to their aims if she did, given her general demeanor. Still, he was willing to simply say such things as a part of their little family atmosphere.

"Well, if you'll be making dinner, my dear, I think I'll need to come home early. That sounds like something I can't miss."

END POST | TALKING WITH AN ECHO

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Mad Time Capsule [Valentine, Chifuyu] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999The Mad Time Capsule [Valentine, Chifuyu] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

The Mad Time Capsule [Valentine, Chifuyu] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Mad Time Capsule [Valentine, Chifuyu]

Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:28 am
The Mad Time Capsule [Valentine, Chifuyu] - Page 3 Template-header

CHIFUYU YUUDESHI

"Ewww! No way, I'm not going to kiss anyone like that and how am I supposed to find a prince if Mum won't let me go to Earth!?"

That did give Chifuyu a ghost of a frown. Filling Aria's heads with thoughts like that, not to mention it didn't bring her any joy being strict and not letting her go. Only that she had yet to figure out how safe it would be for her, but more importantly the people down there.

"I might've prepared something earlier."

A simple lie, really but it played up to acting normal if she said she prepared something normal while another body she controlled elsewhere was doing it. Not really clones, more like extra limbs since they were just extensions of her body.

END POST | DIAMOND'S BEST FRIEND

The Mad Time Capsule [Valentine, Chifuyu] - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
The Mad Time Capsule [Valentine, Chifuyu] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTThe Mad Time Capsule [Valentine, Chifuyu] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADThe Mad Time Capsule [Valentine, Chifuyu] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Mad Time Capsule [Valentine, Chifuyu] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1The Mad Time Capsule [Valentine, Chifuyu] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:44 am

VALENTINE R. CARTER

"This much is true, I suppose. Then again, Aria, you might always find your prince back home, you know. I hardly expected to fall so in love with your mother when I first met her. These things hardly come from where we expect them."

Valentine did acknowledge the issue of offering Aria more hopes and expectations for the planet below, and so he did his best to veer the topic away from it, albeit in a manner which still kept the natural flow of conversation. After all, Aria was a smart girl. He was quite confident he would be hearing from Chifuyu about this later; really, he was prepared to feel her thoughts in his mind any moment now.

"Oho, well how can I deny a meal made by my lovely wife? I suppose I can come home a bit early this weekm if all goes well with this."

Returning to the controls of the demon spaceship with a bit more energy in his step now, Valentine started its engines once more, checking all of the instruments before looking back on Chifuyu and Aria.

"I do hope my two greatest treasures are securely fastened before we begin this voyage, hm?"

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Mad Time Capsule [Valentine, Chifuyu] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999The Mad Time Capsule [Valentine, Chifuyu] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:59 am
The Mad Time Capsule [Valentine, Chifuyu] - Page 3 Template-header

CHIFUYU YUUDESHI

There was a look of deep discontent at the way he tried to deflect what she had insisted. A childish one, though she was daddy's little girl. She did love her mother but her dad was the cool one that didn't give her all these annoying rules to follow. He got to be the fun one while she took the brunt of being strict.

Chifuyu did let him feel the disapproval through their connection but played it off with sweet smiles.

"You sure can. Do be sure to try, Aria will never let me hear the end of it if you don't make it early now."

The daughter gave a big old nod. She sure would not let Chifuyu live down her father being late now that he gave even the slightest suggestion of it's possibility.

Aria was firmly in her seat and buckled up, Chifuyu made no such attempt. It was pretty easy to deal with inertia on her body to stay firmly in place while her crystal cloud got in crevices to analyse the ship from her spot on a mechanical sense.

END POST | DIAMOND'S BEST FRIEND

The Mad Time Capsule [Valentine, Chifuyu] - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
The Mad Time Capsule [Valentine, Chifuyu] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTThe Mad Time Capsule [Valentine, Chifuyu] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADThe Mad Time Capsule [Valentine, Chifuyu] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:29 pm

VALENTINE R. CARTER

Valentine would have certainly not opposed the notion of Aria being daddy's little girl, though naturally he would never want to imply Chifuyu's place in their dynamic was somehow lesser. Ah, speaking of his beloved, there was that sense of disapproval. Well, what else could he do but offer her a feeling of sheepish apology in return?

"I would never dream of disappointing the princess of Mars."

Once he was sure that Aria was secure, knowing Chifuyu would be just fine either way, Valentine pushed the throttle forward, the Demon Spaceship rocketing above the Earth once more. Where were they going? Well, he couldn't say for sure. It was just a nice family drive.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum