Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more!

+54
Gamma
Henrex
Gamedragon
JWC
Zaz
Nix Shraik
Moka
Nix
Circa Monstrua
Shirou Mamoru
Mujin
Kosovo Misogi
Carter
Nitrogen
CPKallday
Sage
Horus Sariel
Tsumi Buredo
Dexterity
Sinpoder
Cookies
Kanda
Snopy
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Mithos
Kakeru
Shizuo
Kade
~Amaya~
ReddTseuken
Kenshin
Soniko
JJ
||Tsukuyomi||
Ninian
Zero
Tsubine
Genpaku
Chao
Gin
Toxic
M A G I
::-[Kazuki Hikamori]-::
Dr.Hiro
Hayuko
Blade
Taichou
.:.☯AgentBlackBerry♣.:.™
Teitoku
Majestic Moose
Ræn
Dai
Pockeh
THEFROST
58 posters
Go down
Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue248350/500000Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 11 Empty Re: Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more!

Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:01 pm
  • Name: Custom Title
  • Price: 500,000 Yen
  • Extra: Dexterity Bonus! (With the exclamation mark)
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 11 Empty Re: Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more!

Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:52 am

«GOT NO ISSUES WITH THIS»

M'kay,m I have no issues with the transaction request above. Therefore, I'll give it the approval it needs and I'll deduct the yen, create the title and we'll be done here shortly.

Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 11 WVMWLOu
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:14 am
  • Name: Custom Rank/Title
  • Extra: Empress of Alternia

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Anonymous

Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:05 am
  • Price: 500,000yen
  • [Extra: FOR KAKERU; Aivee's Wifey IMAGE: Here
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:15 am

«APPROVING EVERYTHING ABOVE»

Guess you were serious about that title, eh? Seeing how he has more than enough yen to change it if he desires, I'll go ahead and approve both you and Pockeh. I figured Kyle or JJ would have gotten to this by now, but I guess i'll handle it.

Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 11 WVMWLOu
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:56 am
  • Price: 500,000
  • [Extra: Existance of Nothing

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:55 pm

«APPROVING EVERYTHING ABOVE»

Okay, Zero Hero, everything seems to check out with that request you made. I'll be deducting your yen and adding in the title somewhere between now and tonight.

Tsumi Buredo
Tsumi Buredo
Project Z
Project Z

Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:00 pm
  • Name: Custom Rank

• [Extra: The custom rank should be "Project Z" with this image attached:

Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 11 Iamz10

EDIT- though, if you could make the image a bit bigger, that'd be great. xD

Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 11 1
Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 11 Lc8BuaoHave Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 11 Od6P2IGHave Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 11 Lc8Buao

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0/0Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:04 am
The above has been approved. When I get the chance, I may be able to edit the picture so it's bigger/once I arrive back at home. Transacting the yen from your account now.

Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 11 Ap8OoJO

Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue33500/2500Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:34 am
  • Name: Yup... I'mma do it... I'm gunna get me a template for Niernen!
  • Price: 50,000,000!
  • Extra: I've been wanting to get some more gfx done from you for a while, but until now didn't entirely have a good enough reasoning for it. Now that I'm actively working on Niernen again, and hope to get him into the event, I'd like to get a professional template done for him.

His claims(up too you which to use) are Ermac from Mortal Kombat 11(Shifter form) and Carnage from the Spiderman series(true form). Here's Niernen's app link; https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9453-niernen-longterm-wip#59178
    Style, color, etc, it's all up too you. I want to see what you throw together & want to keep myself in the dark about it till its done.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum