Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more!

+54
Gamma
Henrex
Gamedragon
JWC
Zaz
Nix Shraik
Moka
Nix
Circa Monstrua
Shirou Mamoru
Mujin
Kosovo Misogi
Carter
Nitrogen
CPKallday
Sage
Horus Sariel
Tsumi Buredo
Dexterity
Sinpoder
Cookies
Kanda
Snopy
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Mithos
Kakeru
Shizuo
Kade
~Amaya~
ReddTseuken
Kenshin
Soniko
JJ
||Tsukuyomi||
Ninian
Zero
Tsubine
Genpaku
Chao
Gin
Toxic
M A G I
::-[Kazuki Hikamori]-::
Dr.Hiro
Hayuko
Blade
Taichou
.:.☯AgentBlackBerry♣.:.™
Teitoku
Majestic Moose
Ræn
Dai
Pockeh
THEFROST
58 posters
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 10 Empty Re: Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more!

Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:46 pm
  • Name: Custom Rank for Ludalfa
  • Price: 500,000
  • [Extra:
    Custom Rank: For 500,000 yen you will be able to give yourself a custom rank instead of "Starter Member", "Seasoned Member", "Experianced Member" and etc. Please let the rank be within reason and we will do that for you within 24 hours. If you have a small image you'd like to add, we can add that in it as well.

For Ludalfa, the title being The Living Microwave and with this pic.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue50/100Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 10 Empty Re: Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more!

Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:45 pm
  • Name: Custom Rank
  • Price: 500,000
  • Extra: The Site Hideyoshi
    Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 10 Tumblr_m91o9x6VYG1qh8iqbo9_250

If I need to shrink the image I can, though I am assuming the image will shrink to fit.
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:22 pm
  • Name: Graphic work
  • Price: 50,000,000 yen
  • [Extra: Ask, dark crab what he wants as i am buying this so the dude can get a template, since he seriously deserves one.

Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 10 LzZCuy7
Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 10 BtXe12b
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:38 pm
Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 10 Image3893-1

All of the request above have been approved. Following this post? They'll be processed, yen will be deducted and request will be done soon.

Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 10 WVMWLOu

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:31 am
  • Price: 500k Yen.
  • [Extra: The Cookie
    = With Additional Of This Image = : Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 10 Natsu-Fireball

Empty, blank space.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:39 pm
Photobucket

• YOU ALL GOT THE CLEAR •

I've checked both of your applications and I don't really see any sort of problem with them after reviewing.
Therefore, I'll be deducting the yen from your account and going into the admin panel later in order to make the needed changes to your profiles.

Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 10 WVMWLOu
Sinpoder
The Hellknight

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue10/100Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:17 am
  • Price: 500k
  • [Extra: Yes, this shows how egotistical I am and how badly I love Michael. I wish my custom rank to be The King of Blood
Anonymous

Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:02 am
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0/0Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:18 am
The above claims shall be approved! Consider your custom ranks completed and yen transacted.

Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 10 Ap8OoJO

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum